The Hebrew writers called the Catholic Church mother whore..

A place to discuss Catholic topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

exchristiantoo

The Hebrew writers called the Catholic Church mother whore..

Post #1

Post by exchristiantoo »

This false religion with all its gods and saint worship is the very religion that killed the Hebrew Messiah.
There are many who follow this whore and pray to God and the fake savior given to them by the phony religion.
They hate all that is called righteous or those who expose their sins.
Sad thing is that all who reject the Sabbath and keep sunday are catholic and don't even know it.
You can call yourself by any name you so choose and believe me the christian religion has many names.
If you do not believe ALL that the prophets have spoken then you are still a fool just like the Hebrew Messiah said you were in Luke 24:25.

http://www.yahweh.com

Come see how your God and this false religion has deceived you.

Exchristian

ThatGirlAgain
Prodigy

Post #2

Post by ThatGirlAgain »

exchristiantoo wrote: This false religion with all its gods and saint worship is the very religion that killed the Hebrew Messiah.
There are many who follow this whore and pray to God and the fake savior given to them by the phony religion.
Sad thing is that all who reject the Sabbath and keep sunday are catholic and don't even know it.
You can call yourself by any name you so choose and believe me the christian religion has many names.
If you do not believe ALL that the prophets have spoken then you are still a fool just like the Hebrew Messiah said you were in Luke 24:25.

Exchristian
Moderator Comment

It is legitimate to challenge the validity of the Catholic religion or of the Catholic Church as an institution on this forum. However general guidelines suggest that this be done in a more civil and less provocative way. Your language (e.g., whore, fake, phony, fool) is of a rather uncivil and disrespectful nature. Since you are new to this place, this is only a Comment, which does not count against you. In other circumstances, it would likely be a Warning, which does count.

Incidentally, if you wish to debate a topic, you would need to do so in one of the Debating forums, such a Christianity and Apologetics or Theology, Doctrine and Dogma. However please keep in mind that in those forums (a) you would need to phrase a specific question for debate and (b) you would need to back up any assertions with evidence.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster.

exchristiantoo

Post #3

Post by exchristiantoo »

ThatGirlAgain wrote:
exchristiantoo wrote: This false religion with all its gods and saint worship is the very religion that killed the Hebrew Messiah.

Exchristian
Moderator Comment

It is legitimate to challenge the validity of the Catholic religion or of the Catholic Church as an institution on this forum. However general guidelines suggest that this be done in a more civil and less provocative way. Your language (e.g., whore, fake, phony, fool) is of a rather uncivil and disrespectful nature. Since you are new to this place, this is only a Comment, which does not count against you. In other circumstances, it would likely be a Warning, which does count.

Incidentally, if you wish to debate a topic, you would need to do so in one of the Debating forums, such a Christianity and Apologetics or Theology, Doctrine and Dogma. However please keep in mind that in those forums (a) you would need to phrase a specific question for debate and (b) you would need to back up any assertions with evidence.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster.

Thank you so much for pointing that out to me.

Maybe I should have just given the Scriptures that I was refering to in my post.
Like what the Messiah said that only fools don't believe all that the prophets have spoken found in Luke 24:25.
Or that He did call those of this religion hippocrits.
And that the book of Revelation use the word Great Harlot insead of whore I just though that those words were interchangable.
I will try to do better next thime.

Okie

ThatGirlAgain
Prodigy

Post #4

Post by ThatGirlAgain »

exchristiantoo wrote:
ThatGirlAgain wrote:

Exchristian
Moderator Comment

Please review the Rules.

Thank you so much for pointing that out to me.

Maybe I should have just given the Scriptures that I was refering to in my post.
Like what the Messiah said that only fools don't believe all that the prophets have spoken found in Luke 24:25.
Or that He did call those of this religion hippocrits.
And that the book of Revelation use the word Great Harlot insead of whore I just though that those words were interchangable.
I will try to do better next thime.

Okie
Moderator Comment

Moderator actions are not to be discussed in public. Comments on Moderator actions should be directed to the Moderator in question via Private Message. You can use the PM button at the bottom of a post to send a PM to the poster.

Please review the Rules.

ThatGirlAgain
Prodigy

Post #5

Post by ThatGirlAgain »

How quick we forget. :oops:

Of course you need to have 15 posts under your belt before you can PM. #-o

Consider the above comment as general information for future reference.
Dogmatism and skepticism are both, in a sense, absolute philosophies; one is certain of knowing, the other of not knowing. What philosophy should dissipate is certainty, whether of knowledge or ignorance.
- Bertrand Russell