Moderator: Moderators

Rescued by Mary
Student

Rescued by Mary

Post #1

Post by Rescued by Mary »

[center]RESCUED BY MARY

Once upon a time, there was a man who was lost at sea;
a sea of doctrinal confusion and despair.

He had been tossed to and fro, by wave after wave for many days,
until finally, he had reached his demise,
he would drown.

Suddenly, he spots something on the horizon!
His hope is renewed.
And then, as suddenly as it appeared, a huge wooden ship pulls up alongside him,
with Eternal Father written across the bow.

He looks up and sees the Captain of his Salvation in the wheel house,
with the Holy Ghost as Her main Sail.

But wait, there more. There’s someone running up the Vessel’s starboard side,
with something in hand.
It’s a Woman!

She leans back and heaves Her buoy with rope attached.
It lands besides him.

He reaches out and grabs the lifesaver with his last dying breath
before he goes under for good.
Without strength and exhausted, he can do little more.

She begins to haul him in, hand over hand;
he’s amazed by Her strength and unflinching determination.

Finally, as She reaches out to grab him by the hand,
he looks up to notice Her sleeves are rolled up,
revealing Her powerful forearms and weather beaten hands.

He realizes whoever this Woman is, She’s been doing this for a long time.
And as She clasps him tightly, he looks up and realizes -
It’s Mary!!

She pulls him safely on board,
as She turns and looks up towards Her Soverign.

They briefly meet eye to eye,
as He turns His mighty wheel, and sails away.

RbM[/center]

Rescued by Mary
Student

Re: Divine Insight's opinion of Himself !

Post #21

Divine Insight wrote:
Rescued by Mary wrote: Wow Insight you really got it goin on, dude
Well, if your a Christian I would most certainly hope that you do to. For if you believe in Jesus there's no excuse for you to ignore what he taught:

"Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." - Jesus the Christ.

Are you doing as you've been told to do? Or are you wallowing in excuses? :-k

Surely you don't think that Jesus would be so foolish as to ask you to do something that you are incapable of doing?

So, yes, from a moral perspective I am indeed perfect just as Jesus had suggested that we should be. I would certainly expect that every sincere Christian is also morally perfect without exception.

I don't even believe that Jesus was a demigod and I still behave in a manner that he taught, and I'm not even trying. For me it just comes naturally. ;)

As far as your post filled with my quotes about the ancient Hebrew mythological God, I'm not passing judgement on anyone. It's a fictional character. That would be like passing judgement on Superman or Spiderman. They are just fictional characters. I'm just pointing out how we can know that this is indeed a fictional picture of God.

I judge no one.

But clearly you do as you seem to be judging me to have judged God. #-o

This is a gross misunderstanding on your behalf.

In fact, this is a very good reason why it makes sense not to judge other people because most of the time our judgments are based on a totally erroneous perspective.

So, yes I am perfect like Jesus. And if you're a Christian who actually believes that Jesus was a demigod who was sent to give you instructions on how to behave then you should take his advice and be perfect too.

Don't you trust Jesus' teachings? :-k
The denial of the doctrine of original sin is stubborn rebellion against the authority of the Church. The attempt to claim it as a moral high ground belies something far more sinister than a simple doctrinal dispute, but rather the first step in a long journey of theological confusion that darkens the mind and in the end leaves one devoid of any understanding of the Gospel; hopelessly lost in a maze of doctrinal error, such is one - Divine Insight

To reject the Church’s teaching on original sin is to reject infant Baptism. And to reject infant Baptism is a direct attack on Christendom itself.

Insight has set himself up as an example of Christian perfection, his feet firmly planted on a heretical philosophy of infant innocence. And judging himself against a false understanding of the nature of sin, he sees himself in the mirror of the Queen, rather than the mirror of Justice.

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who is Holiest of them all?

Why you, my dear Insight,
Are a good man, it is true;

But the Baptized child,
Is a thousand times Holier that you.

Insight strikes at the heart of the Gospel, and is rewarded with a pig’s heart instead. His vain attempts at a systematic theology, a valiant effort it is true, are doomed to failure, for his stepchild is Truth.

One day Divine Insight will recognize this damnable dunce for who he is, and staring narrowly upon him with the deepest of dread, he will recognize the one who switched the Gospel of peace, for a pair of red hot shoes instead.

Insight,

You have long ago forsaken your Christian Baptism much to the chagrin of your parents I'm sure.

And now not to leave well enough alone - you vexate Wesley with this christian perfectionism that his nemesis Charles Finney preached. Pelagius started that smack, Insight.

Do you ever have an original thought?

You are not morally perfect, Insight. Who says I have to agree with your interpretatoin of Jesus teaching on judgement. It is not a universal admonition, Insight. How else could we discern the difference betweenn true and false prophets if we cannot judge. Maybe that's what your problem is after all - you refuse to judge yourself in the mirror of the word. I do judge you , Insight. You are a false prophet. A sad and hurt individual who needs God's Love desperatly..

Now watcha gunna do ?? hmm....

Rescued by Mary
Student

Post #22

ndf8th wrote: Could Mary be modeled from Isis and Horus?
and many other Goddesses.

I come to think of The Goddess Mercy that gave name to the word
to have mercy on somebody. Chinese name her Guan Yin
and she exist under other names too.

Motherly love and care seems universally known
so most likely Christians needed to have such
and then when Luther did the Reformation God
himself got seen as the Motherly God that cared about us. ???

[center]WHO WAS THIS MARY ?[/center]

Who was this Mary? She was a female activist; a scheming adventuress, who in the words of Bernardino of Siena (1380 – 1444), ‘seduced, deceived, and I might even say wounded God, with I do not know what caresses and promises’, that she might secure humanity’s salvation.

Consider with me all the fascination and dangerous power of womanliness we experience in considering the Incarnation.

There is a marvelous resemblance between Mother and Son.

The voice of the Son and the Mother is but one, as they have but one heart, one soul, and one mind.

"I came out of the mouth of the Most High, the first-born before all creatures." [Eccl. 24: 5]

God the Father knew Mary from all eternity, just as sure as He knew the Son.

The Holy name of Mary was not unknown to the world, even centuries before it was revealed to men at the time it should be given to our holy infant, and even from the beginning of the world. Mary. Mary. Mary.

This beautiful and magnificent name was birthed from the heart of God from the foundations of the world.

Greek and Latin historians will attest to the fact that in the year 780 a tombstone was discovered during the excavation of some walls in Thrace that revealed the following inscription: “Christ will be born of the virgin Mary. O sun, thou shalt see me again under the Emperor Constantine and the Empress Irene.� Many believe that this tomb belonged to Mercurius Trismegistus – better know as Plato. Whoever it was certainly lived before Christ and Mary.

There was a doctor of theology named, John de domo Villarii who was an eyewitness to the discovery of a man with a beard and very long hair, a very large man, who was found in the valley of Josaphat in a sub-terranean tomb; this is all recorded by John Leyden the Carmelite in his chronicle of the Counts of Holland in 1374. Remarkable the body was in tack and the tablet inscription said the following in Hebrew; “I am Seth, the third son of Adam. I believe in Jesus Christ, Son of God, and in the Virgin Mary, His Mother, who shall be born of my race.�

Oh Mary, How glorious and admirable is thy name!

Mary – “God born of our race,� as St. Ambrose, says. He would have us understand that there must be a Mother of God in this Royal race from which God Himself willed to be born, as a Son.

Mary – “ Lady of the Sea,� says St. Athanasius, “the Mother and the Son have the same power.�

Mary – St. Ephrem tells us that Mary signifies, “illuminated, illuminator, illuminating.�

Oh, Mary! Light of God – Doctor, Mistress of the Sea, of the people – Mistress of the Apostles – Mistress of piety and truth. Mary! Mouth of the Church – sublime and elevated – the imitator of God by excellence...

Listen to Saint John Eudes:

“That same thought that the Eternal Father from all eternity had had, that His Son should be born of a virgin, is the principle of the Mother’s birth.�

“For the same heart and the same love of the Eternal Father which led Him to give us a Man-God, urged Him also to give us a Mother of God.�

“This Church will forever possess the heart of both Son and Mother in spite of the rage of hell�

[center]Sola-Scriptura? How about Solo Faith-Sura![/center]

For in Her unwavering faith alone, was poised the remaining faith of all of humanity, as Christ’s lifeless body hung on a cross, before Mary.

The wonder of the sacrament of Mass is illustrated in this raw physical humanity, as Jesus is cut from the flesh of Mary. If we are the body of Christ, and He is the head, than Mary is the neck; and oh, how lovely she is! Beautiful to behold, caressed only by Christ!

If the bread and the wine are the Body and Blood of Christ – then Mary is the Chalice. How can we receive Communion, without embracing Mary? For it was Her womb that contained Him, and it was Mary from whom He received His flesh.

Oh Virgin Mary, my Mother, Your earthliness in the drama of redemption; is it surpassed by Your role as Queen of the Universe?

Oh, Immaculate Heart of Mary, I pray thee, petition the Sacred Heart of Thy Divine Son, that I may find grace in His sight, and be converted.

RbM

Rescued by Mary
Student

Luther the beast

Post #23

Luther, the unhappy monk, devised a barbarian creed - salvation by faith alone. Luther, known to have bouts with the devil as they hurled insults and feces at one another, and engage in battle by fart, would be set free from his own sinfulness by faith alone!, while being relieved of a bout of constipation. “Knowledge the Holy Spirit gave me on the privy, in the tower�, Luther would say. His theology was morally deficient of any intelligence or forethought.

The dump that Luther left on the theological landscape is of no ‘value’ to the Church. This would be Luther’s throne, the toilet. He should have wiped his mouth before he flushed.

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #24

Post by Divine Insight »

Rescued by Mary wrote: The denial of the doctrine of original sin is stubborn rebellion against the authority of the Church.
The authority of the Church?

Churches have no authority anymore. They only used to have authority when they killed people in Jesus' name. :roll:

They have since been forbidden to do that via secular laws.

Rescued by Mary wrote: The attempt to claim it as a moral high ground belies something far more sinister than a simple doctrinal dispute, but rather the first step in a long journey of theological confusion that darkens the mind and in the end leaves one devoid of any understanding of the Gospel; hopelessly lost in a maze of doctrinal error, such is one - Divine Insight
To worship the Catholic Church is to be lost. Jesus called the Pharisees hypocrites, he'd probably do the same for the Clergy of the Catholic Church.
Rescued by Mary wrote:
To reject the Church’s teaching on original sin is to reject infant Baptism. And to reject infant Baptism is a direct attack on Christendom itself.
Fine. I hope their ego hasn't been bruised. :roll:
Rescued by Mary wrote:
Insight has set himself up as an example of Christian perfection, his feet firmly planted on a heretical philosophy of infant innocence. And judging himself against a false understanding of the nature of sin, he sees himself in the mirror of the Queen, rather than the mirror of Justice.

But the Baptized child,
So you enjoy judging others in poems? That's a new one. #-o

Yes, I am as morally perfect as Jesus. Clearly you're jealous.
Rescued by Mary wrote: Insight strikes at the heart of the Gospel, and is rewarded with a pig’s heart instead. His vain attempts at a systematic theology, a valiant effort it is true, are doomed to failure, for his stepchild is Truth.

One day Divine Insight will recognize this damnable dunce for who he is, and staring narrowly upon him with the deepest of dread, he will recognize the one who switched the Gospel of peace, for a pair of red hot shoes instead.
A pig's heart? And a damnable dunce?

So in addition to loving to hate people in the name of Jesus you enjoy breaking forum rules too?
Rescued by Mary wrote: Insight,

You have long ago forsaken your Christian Baptism much to the chagrin of your parents I'm sure.
There you go judging others again. I thought you believed in Jesus?

Jesus taught people not to judge others. Do you feel exempt from that?
Rescued by Mary wrote: And now not to leave well enough alone - you vexate Wesley with this christian perfectionism that his nemesis Charles Finney preached. Pelagius started that smack, Insight.

All my thoughts are original but your behavior thus far has been extremely typical of a Christian fanatic. Instead of being able to offer anything positive in the way of debating the absurdities and contradictions I've pointed out in the religion all you've been doing thus far is slinging mud at me.

That's a sure sign that you've been defeated and have nothing tangible to offer in return.
Rescued by Mary wrote: You are not morally perfect, Insight.
Yes I am. This is not open for debate. ;)
Rescued by Mary wrote: Who says I have to agree with your interpretatoin of Jesus teaching on judgement.
I personally couldn't care less how you interpret the rumors about Jesus.

I've already posted Jesus' WORD according to these rumors, and based on that WORD I will not be judged, I will not be condemned, and I will indeed be forgiven of anything that might need to be forgiven.

According to the Gospel Rumors that you so deeply worship Jesus said, "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:"

If these rumors have any merit at all, and if Jesus' WORD is worthy of belief, then I will not be judged, nor will I be condemned, and I will be forgiven just as I have forgiven those who have trespassed against me.

I take it you have a real problem with the teachings of Jesus.
Rescued by Mary wrote: It is not a universal admonition, Insight. How else could we discern the difference betweenn true and false prophets if we cannot judge.
So are you saying that Jesus lied to us and that we necessarily must judge others?

Clearly your interpretations are devoid of meaning and contradictory as well. You don't need to morally judge someone to refuse to accept that they are a profit.

Jesus taught that many false prophets would come in his name. As far as I'm concerned Paul was the first of those false prophets.
Rescued by Mary wrote: Maybe that's what your problem is after all - you refuse to judge yourself in the mirror of the word.
I don't have a problem sweetheart. But apparently you do.
Rescued by Mary wrote: I do judge you , Insight. You are a false prophet. A sad and hurt individual who needs God's Love desperatly..
It's impossible for me to be a false prophet because I don't even claim to be a prophet at all. I'd have to claim to be a prophet before I could be a false prophet.

What have you been smoking? :roll:
Rescued by Mary wrote: Now watcha gunna do ?? hmm....
Roll my eyes some more. :roll:

So what are you? The judge of the world?

All you've been doing in this thread is passing judgements on me personally, and jumping to totally erroneous conclusions about me, and about my parents. :roll:

I'm quite certain that both my parents and Jesus would be very proud of me and supportive of my positions.

What you preach is "Church Dogma" and religious bigotry in the name of Catholicism where you apparently go around condemning everyone who refuses to climb on board your religious scam.

What I preach is the same things as Jesus. O:)

I'm a disciple of Jesus in the truest sense.

Judge not others, and you will not be judged. Condemn no one and you will not be condemned. Forgive others and you will be forgiven.

See? I'm teaching the very same things that Jesus taught.

Are you listening to the message this time?

Or are you too busy crucifying me as I carry the cross for Jesus?

Rescued by Mary
Student

Post #25

Divine Insight wrote:
Rescued by Mary wrote: The denial of the doctrine of original sin is stubborn rebellion against the authority of the Church.
The authority of the Church?

Churches have no authority anymore. They only used to have authority when they killed people in Jesus' name. :roll:

They have since been forbidden to do that via secular laws.

Theh Pope can execute someone and dump them out the window in Peter's Square anytime he wants to. There is no Law against it, Insight! He is the Soverign of his own Nation Sate. Now I'm not saying that he would get away with it - but there is no law in any country that denies another country from excuting a convicted criminal.

Rescued by Mary wrote: The attempt to claim it as a moral high ground belies something far more sinister than a simple doctrinal dispute, but rather the first step in a long journey of theological confusion that darkens the mind and in the end leaves one devoid of any understanding of the Gospel; hopelessly lost in a maze of doctrinal error, such is one - Divine Insight
To worship the Catholic Church is to be lost. Jesus called the Pharisees hypocrites, he'd probably do the same for the Clergy of the Catholic Church.

O but not you right, Insight?
Rescued by Mary wrote:
Fine. I hope their ego hasn't been bruised. :roll:
Rescued by Mary wrote:

But the Baptized child,
So you enjoy judging others in poems? That's a new one. #-o

Yes, I am as morally perfect as Jesus. Clearly you're jealous.

O so jealous Insight. Your more Catholic that the Pope!!!
Rescued by Mary wrote: Insight strikes at the heart of the Gospel, and is rewarded with a pig’s heart instead. His vain attempts at a systematic theology, a valiant effort it is true, are doomed to failure, for his stepchild is Truth.

A pig's heart? And a damnable dunce?

So in addition to loving to hate people in the name of Jesus you enjoy breaking forum rules too?

Rules? You accuse about rules! You have no Laws of God that you follow. You are your own God, man...

Rescued by Mary wrote: Insight,

There you go judging others again. I thought you believed in Jesus?

Jesus taught people not to judge others. Do you feel exempt from that?

Already explained that, fella.

Rescued by Mary wrote: And now not to leave well enough alone - you vexate Wesley with this christian perfectionism that his nemesis Charles Finney preached. Pelagius started that smack, Insight.

All my thoughts are original but your behavior thus far has been extremely typical of a Christian fanatic. Instead of being able to offer anything positive in the way of debating the absurdities and contradictions I've pointed out in the religion all you've been doing thus far is slinging mud at me.

That's a sure sign that you've been defeated and have nothing tangible to offer in return.

Black kettle around here

Rescued by Mary wrote: You are not morally perfect, Insight.
Yes I am. This is not open for debate. ;)
Rescued by Mary wrote: Who says I have to agree with your interpretatoin of Jesus teaching on judgement.
I personally couldn't care less how you interpret the rumors about Jesus.

I've already posted Jesus' WORD according to these rumors, and based on that WORD I will not be judged, I will not be condemned, and I will indeed be forgiven of anything that might need to be forgiven.

According to the Gospel Rumors that you so deeply worship Jesus said, "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:"

If these rumors have any merit at all, and if Jesus' WORD is worthy of belief, then I will not be judged, nor will I be condemned, and I will be forgiven just as I have forgiven those who have trespassed against me.

I take it you have a real problem with the teachings of Jesus.
Rescued by Mary wrote: It is not a universal admonition, Insight. How else could we discern the difference betweenn true and false prophets if we cannot judge.
So are you saying that Jesus lied to us and that we necessarily must judge others?

Clearly your interpretations are devoid of meaning and contradictory as well. You don't need to morally judge someone to refuse to accept that they are a profit.

Jesus taught that many false prophets would come in his name. As far as I'm concerned Paul was the first of those false prophets.

Only a false prophet would teach something like that

Rescued by Mary wrote: Maybe that's what your problem is after all - you refuse to judge yourself in the mirror of the word.
I don't have a problem sweetheart. But apparently you do.
Rescued by Mary wrote: I do judge you , Insight. You are a false prophet. A sad and hurt individual who needs God's Love desperatly..
It's impossible for me to be a false prophet because I don't even claim to be a prophet at all. I'd have to claim to be a prophet before I could be a false prophet.

What have you been smoking? :roll:
Rescued by Mary wrote: Now watcha gunna do ?? hmm....
Roll my eyes some more. :roll:

So what are you? The judge of the world?

All you've been doing in this thread is passing judgements on me personally, and jumping to totally erroneous conclusions about me, and about my parents. :roll:

I'm quite certain that both my parents and Jesus would be very proud of me and supportive of my positions.

What you preach is "Church Dogma" and religious bigotry in the name of Catholicism where you apparently go around condemning everyone who refuses to climb on board your religious scam.

What I preach is the same things as Jesus. O:)

I'm a disciple of Jesus in the truest sense.

Judge not others, and you will not be judged. Condemn no one and you will not be condemned. Forgive others and you will be forgiven.

See? I'm teaching the very same things that Jesus taught.

Are you listening to the message this time?

Or are you too busy crucifying me as I carry the cross for Jesus?
:lol:

Your a very lonley man, Insight.

Only Mary can save an obstinae heretic as yourself.

But I must warn you - If Christ sends His Mother in a last ditch effort to convert the obstinate sinner and they reject Her they are doomed.

Continue this war against God and you will be damned!

Dante's inferno awaits thee!

One day the Great Monarch will appear on the scene and will rule all of Europe again with a Holy Pope and the whole world will be Catholic.

I fear for your soul, Insight. The fool has said in his heart there is no God.

God's judgement is near for all of us.

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #26

Post by Divine Insight »

Rescued by Mary wrote: Your a very lonley man, Insight.
You jump to utterly absurd conclusions about people you know absolutely nothing about at all. It's no wonder that you believe like you do as you apparently don't even make any effort at all to discover truth.
Rescued by Mary wrote: Only Mary can save an obstinae heretic as yourself.
So you're judging me to be an obstinate heretic? :-k

Do you go around judging everyone? Have you even remotely paid any attention to the teachings of Jesus?

"Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." - Jesus the Christ Almighty

Yet here you are going around judging people you don't even know. You're lusting to condemn others in the name of Jesus as the Christ, or in the name of his Mother Mary. :roll:

I'll bet it really irks you that Jesus himself actually loved people.
Rescued by Mary wrote: But I must warn you - If Christ sends His Mother in a last ditch effort to convert the obstinate sinner and they reject Her they are doomed.
No need to warn me, I'm not a sinner. I've already told you that I'm morally perfect like Jesus himself, just as he had instructed people to be. Apparently you feel that you can't live up to his expectations.

I'm afraid I can't identify with you on that one. For me it's extremely easy to be sin free. It's just a natural expression of who I am.
Rescued by Mary wrote: Continue this war against God and you will be damned!

And apparently you would love to see that come to pass. Too bad you weren't put in charge of damning people, you seem to enjoy it. :roll:

I'm not at war with God RBM. I just expose religious hypocrites like Jesus did. I'm very much like Jesus in so many ways. When I first read his story I though it had been written about me because I agree with just about every point he makes. Some of my friends have even suggested that I may very well be Jesus reincarnated. They worship the ground I walk on, but I keep telling them not to do that because it's not my desire to be worshiped.
Rescued by Mary wrote: One day the Great Monarch will appear on the scene and will rule all of Europe again with a Holy Pope and the whole world will be Catholic.
Hitler tried that once and failed. I'm sure the Pope would fail too if he were ever stupid enough to try that. But I don't think we need to worry about that. I doubt very seriously that the Pope thinks like you.
Rescued by Mary wrote: I fear for your soul, Insight. The fool has said in his heart there is no God.
Why would you fear for me? I've never said there's no God.

You don't even have a clue who you're talking with. You're so obsessed with condemning people that you can't even see them for who they truly are.

Rescued by Mary wrote: God's judgement is near for all of us.
Not for me. Are you still in denial of the teachings of Jesus?

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:" - Jesus the Almighty Christ

You see, I pay attention. You should try it. ;)

I judge no one, and therefore I will not be judged. There will be no judgment day for me. I am exempt from that for I judge no one and I never have.

Clearly this is a lesson that you have not learned as all you've been doing since we met is passing judgement on me. #-o

Let's hope that you won't be judged like you judge others or you'll be in really bad shape.

Jesus already tried to tell you that once. I'm repeating his message here today so you are without excuse for not having heard it.

Going around condemning others in Jesus' name is not the way to get to heaven.

Where did you ever get that idea in the first place?

Stop judging others and forgive all those that you have judged in the past and you can walk into heaven without any judgments made on you either, just like I will be doing.

It's easy. At least it's easy for me. ;)

I personally don't fear for your soul. Because, unlike you, I actually trust God. I'm sure that God will be fair and just. Thus if you are cast into eternal damnation it can only be because you deserve it. Why should I feel bad about that? God certainly won't be feeling bad about it.

If it was an unjust act then God himself would need to be an unjust God, but we can't have that right?

So if you find yourself wailing and gnashing your teeth just remember, you deserve it.

I have no fears of ever ended up in such a pathetic situation because I know that I don't deserve it. I'm as righteous as Jesus the Almighty Christ. I'll be sitting on his lap at the right hand of God giving him my Christmas wish list for all the wonderful toys I'll get to play with in eternal paradise.

I already know my fate because Jesus has told me so.

But ye of little faith are still in fear of the judgment day. And based on how horribly you've been judging me I can fully understand why you would be so terrified. I'd be petrified with fear too if I were in your shoes.

"Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." - Jesus the Christ Almighty

It's so easy. Just don't judge others. How hard is that?

You have me condemned to hell already. Gee whiz, if that's what measure ye mete then what shall be measured unto you? :-k

Rescued by Mary
Student

Post #27

Divine Insight wrote:
Rescued by Mary wrote: Your a very lonley man, Insight.
You jump to utterly absurd conclusions about people you know absolutely nothing about at all. It's no wonder that you believe like you do as you apparently don't even make any effort at all to discover truth.
Rescued by Mary wrote: Only Mary can save an obstinae heretic as yourself.
So you're judging me to be an obstinate heretic? :-k

Do you go around judging everyone? Have you even remotely paid any attention to the teachings of Jesus?

Yet here you are going around judging people you don't even know. You're lusting to condemn others in the name of Jesus as the Christ, or in the name of his Mother Mary. :roll:

I'll bet it really irks you that Jesus himself actually loved people.
Rescued by Mary wrote: But I must warn you - If Christ sends His Mother in a last ditch effort to convert the obstinate sinner and they reject Her they are doomed.
No need to warn me, I'm not a sinner. I've already told you that I'm morally perfect like Jesus himself, just as he had instructed people to be. Apparently you feel that you can't live up to his expectations.

I'm afraid I can't identify with you on that one. For me it's extremely easy to be sin free. It's just a natural expression of who I am.
Rescued by Mary wrote: Continue this war against God and you will be damned!

And apparently you would love to see that come to pass. Too bad you weren't put in charge of damning people, you seem to enjoy it. :roll:

I'm not at war with God RBM. I just expose religious hypocrites like Jesus did. I'm very much like Jesus in so many ways. When I first read his story I though it had been written about me because I agree with just about every point he makes. Some of my friends have even suggested that I may very well be Jesus reincarnated. They worship the ground I walk on, but I keep telling them not to do that because it's not my desire to be worshiped.
Rescued by Mary wrote: One day the Great Monarch will appear on the scene and will rule all of Europe again with a Holy Pope and the whole world will be Catholic.
Hitler tried that once and failed. I'm sure the Pope would fail too if he were ever stupid enough to try that. But I don't think we need to worry about that. I doubt very seriously that the Pope thinks like you.
Rescued by Mary wrote: I fear for your soul, Insight. The fool has said in his heart there is no God.
Why would you fear for me? I've never said there's no God.

You don't even have a clue who you're talking with. You're so obsessed with condemning people that you can't even see them for who they truly are.

Rescued by Mary wrote: God's judgement is near for all of us.
Not for me. Are you still in denial of the teachings of Jesus?

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:" - Jesus the Almighty Christ

You see, I pay attention. You should try it. ;)

I judge no one, and therefore I will not be judged. There will be no judgment day for me. I am exempt from that for I judge no one and I never have.

Clearly this is a lesson that you have not learned as all you've been doing since we met is passing judgement on me. #-o

Let's hope that you won't be judged like you judge others or you'll be in really bad shape.

Jesus already tried to tell you that once. I'm repeating his message here today so you are without excuse for not having heard it.

Going around condemning others in Jesus' name is not the way to get to heaven.

Where did you ever get that idea in the first place?

Stop judging others and forgive all those that you have judged in the past and you can walk into heaven without any judgments made on you either, just like I will be doing.

It's easy. At least it's easy for me. ;)

I personally don't fear for your soul. Because, unlike you, I actually trust God. I'm sure that God will be fair and just. Thus if you are cast into eternal damnation it can only be because you deserve it. Why should I feel bad about that? God certainly won't be feeling bad about it.

If it was an unjust act then God himself would need to be an unjust God, but we can't have that right?

So if you find yourself wailing and gnashing your teeth just remember, you deserve it.

I have no fears of ever ended up in such a pathetic situation because I know that I don't deserve it. I'm as righteous as Jesus the Almighty Christ. I'll be sitting on his lap at the right hand of God giving him my Christmas wish list for all the wonderful toys I'll get to play with in eternal paradise.

I already know my fate because Jesus has told me so.

But ye of little faith are still in fear of the judgment day. And based on how horribly you've been judging me I can fully understand why you would be so terrified. I'd be petrified with fear too if I were in your shoes.

It's so easy. Just don't judge others. How hard is that?

You have me condemned to hell already. Gee whiz, if that's what measure ye mete then what shall be measured unto you? :-k

Divine,

I've never meet someone who was as full of themselves as you are..

You profess Jesus to be some king of idiot and then insist you are His reincarnate.

So what does that make you?

Enough of this Insight. You have been warned by someone who truly loves your soul. Could you go back and post just one good thing you've said good about me?

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #28

Post by Divine Insight »

Rescued by Mary wrote: Divine,

I've never meet someone who was as full of themselves as you are..
Trust me, you've known someone who is far more full of themselves your entire life. ;)

Rescued by Mary wrote: You profess Jesus to be some king of idiot and then insist you are His reincarnate.
I have never professed Jesus to be an idiot. Where did you ever get that idea?

Although I do believe he could have made wiser choices at time. He didn't do himself any favor publicly renouncing the Pharisees as hypocrites. That's no doubt what ultimately got him crucified.
Rescued by Mary wrote: So what does that make you?
The mistakes of Jesus have nothing to do with me. You don't see me hanging on a pole. I don't go around inciting riots that end in such violence.
Rescued by Mary wrote: Enough of this Insight. You have been warned by someone who truly loves your soul. Could you go back and post just one good thing you've said good about me?[/color]
I don't know you. Why should I say good things about you? For all I know you could be a hardened criminal typing in from a jail cell somewhere.

But you're good at avoiding the truth of your own condemnations and judgments of me. Personally I couldn't care less what you think of me because you're opinions of me don't mean diddly squat.

You talk about people being full of themselves, but what are you doing? Going around warning people that Jesus might condemn them if they don't listen to you?

That's pretty arrogant right there I would say.

Also, you claim to love my soul, by I don't buy it. I personally don't even believe that you like me very much less love me.

Besides, why are you concerned about other people's souls? Shouldn't you focus on saving your own soul?

Clearly you don't trust God at all if you think that God would condemn an innocent soul. In fact, if you think God needs your help to save anyone's soul at all, that only shows that you don't feel that God can do anything right on his own.

I trust God far more than you do. I trust God to judge everyone fairly and justly. And therefore no decent person will ever be condemned. And anyone who God does decide to condemn would clearly deserve it, so why feel sorry for a soul that deserved to be condemned?

The very idea that it's important for evangelists to go around trying to save innocent souls from the damnation of their God only displays their own extreme distrust in their own God to do the right thing, or to have set up a truly fair and just system of judgment.

I already told you the key to avoiding being judged. Jesus is the one who taught this, so it must necessarily be true in Christianity, otherwise they would be claiming that Jesus was a fool.

Jesus taught, "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:"

If you don't believe that Jesus knew what he was taking about, or you don't trust these words of Jesus, then that's your lack of faith, not mine.

It doesn't matter to me whether Jesus was a demigod, or a bum hippy getting high off mushrooms. All that matters is what he taught.

If his words are true, they they are true. If they are lies then they are lies.

Whether Jesus was a demigod or not is a moot point.

I'm just saying that according the Christian scriptural rumors about Jesus I won't be judged on judgement day. When I did the gates of Heaven will just open automatically like the magic doors of a Walmart Supercenter, I'll walk in without a single question being asked.

This is what Jesus has promised by his WORD. And the Christians believe that Jesus was the WORD made flesh. So they can't very well call him a liar at this point.

So try as you might but you can't condemn me in Jesus' name.

Sorry. But you lose.

Rescued by Mary
Student

Post #29

"Personally I couldn't care less what you think of me because you're opinions of me don't mean diddly squat."

Then why do you keep asking me questions, sir.

You have way to much time on you hands, Insight.

Find something else to do than argue against God, man.

At lest the time I am spending with you has some sort of sense to it, even if it's totally wrong.

But you? What are you doing? What are you trying to accomlpish, anyway?

Prove Catholics wrong, for what? According to you there is no eternal consequence anyway. Go golfing or something, really...

Rescued by Mary
Student

Post #30

I feel I should move on from this Insight.

I do care for you, O.K.

But argument for arguments sake is not my thing.

You win.