One Physics Expression to the Phenomenon of "Telepathy&

Discuss Physics, Astronomy, Cosmology, Biology, Chemistry, Archaeology, Geology, Math, Technology

Moderator: Moderators

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

One Physics Expression to the Phenomenon of "Telepathy&

Post #1

Post by Aetixintro »

That the behaviour of photons can help us to accept telepathy in nature if it's hard to relate to in the first place.

Mind you, please, the emotional awareness/hyper-sensitivity of feelings (by focusing on the feelings) requirement it takes to achieve good results from the Ganzfeld experiments (also by email).

I can speculate that the nature of particles are not so confined as we may think and thus that these particles "by a kind of erratic behaviour" can effectuate "telepathy" to the extent that "telepathy" exists.

This means that, instead of walking the confined lines of self-motivated physicists, one can consider whatever explanation one wants oneself and I choose "the erratic, irregular behaviour" of certain particles of the kind of photon nature or whatever "monades" that are in the world of nature! I think one should seek wild explanations in the cases where no explanation exists and this is one such case! The case of telepathy requires a correspondingly wild explanation in physics and I provide this writing on it!

Telepathy can be very inexact and it can be troubling to discern it all. With telepathy, you may want to investigate "quantum entanglement", "contextualism" and "chaos theory". All of this is just assertions based on personal experience, but I've written it so now you can find out yourselves.

Your view?

Check it out! :)

PS: I've been investigating the issue of telepathy since 2003. In addition, I've been looking into the diagnoses of psychiatry almost from the same point, given the angle from Philosophy of Science and the scientific problems coming with it, being placed aside from the "hard sciences" from that time, and along with the standing of psychology.

----
(Edit:) Don't blame me for weird character marks. "Internet-ghosts"? The "... of "Telepathy&..."
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!

Kyrani99
Apprentice

Re: One Physics Expression to the Phenomenon of "Telepa

Post #2

Post by Kyrani99 »

[Replying to post 1 by Aetixintro]

Certainly non-locality and entanglement point to evidence for telepathy. However telepathy (ESP) is not difficult to prove. The problem is a bias in the attitude of the biomedical researchers. They claim that all experiments HAVE to be double blinded and they claim that "to make them scientifiic". That's rubbish. double blinding means they remove relationship from the equation. It is rather like looking for the evidence of entanglement but never being allowed to examine the pheonmena with "related particles", ie you can't use entangled particles.

I've been interested in this subject too. I discuss ESP on my Google blog at http://stressanddisease.blogspot.com.au ... er-29.html if you are interested to read more about it.
And in a number of places on my main blog at kyrani99.wordpress.com/

Nilloc James
Site Supporter

Post #3

Post by Nilloc James »

Joy, if the equation is there then the numerous experiments showing telepathy works under controlled conditions will be incoming any day!

Or, you are misapplying terms and equations you dont fully grasp.

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Reply to Kyrani99

Post #4

Post by Aetixintro »

Hi and welcome

First, the researchers are primarily psychologists to my knowledge, not "bio-medical researchers". The field is known as paranormal psychology.

Second, there is a math-standard for getting a positive here, by the number of Zener-cards, 4 to above-25% and 5 to above-20%.

All results therefore, above these two percentages give us a (mathematical) confirmation. However, by the Alpha-number, these results can yield strong and weak results. Well, well, the World is surely into it now. Thanks, Kyrani99.
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!

Ooberman
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by Ooberman »

With a small step back from the subject, everyone would realize paranormal investigations is simple "anomaly hunting". There is nothing to suggest this is a real phenomena.

For example, the US (made famous in the movie about staring at goats) tried to see if there was anything worthwhile to the subject. They stopped the experiments because they were getting nowhere.

James Randi trained a few college students to fake it, and they were the stars of a government run program - which again was ended because it produced nothing.

The sooner people can drop the woo, and focus their energy on real science, the better chance we have of getting real results.

As one person said, if the world believes psychics can talk to the dead, what is to stop them from testifying in court against the alleged killer?

Would you accept a psychic could speak against you if your life was on the line?

Let's face it, it's an idle hobby for people who wish it to be true - and that's fine - but lets not pretend it's any more serious than claims of pixies and gnomes.
Thinking about God's opinions and thinking about your own opinions uses an identical thought process. - Tomas Rees