Over Dark Matter and Dark Energy... The Milky Way Galaxy ...

Discuss Physics, Astronomy, Cosmology, Biology, Chemistry, Archaeology, Geology, Math, Technology

Moderator: Moderators

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Over Dark Matter and Dark Energy... The Milky Way Galaxy ...

Post #1

Post by Aetixintro »

Under Dark Energy, in Dark Energy being the super consideration of investigation or the combination of investigation from science as challenge to the World community of science and the reaction to the "Atheists" in them wanting to "get God out of the World by scientific determination"...

To Dark Energy insofar as I have initiated these "magical speculations" of all sorts of physics, I just note that my interest *still* only remains with the original text and the reason is clear:

The vast Universe, blocking much of the visual energies by the "burning" stars and energies that fly "the other way", not possible to detect from Earth, let alone, by Einstein and the early fission theories, E = mc^2, that mass too remain a huge issue in getting the two factors of Energy(Universe) and Mass(Universe), by Dark Matter, let's say, Matter(Universe) together.

I can't see that we are nowhere near any good estimate for these two factors yet, other than, as by Habitable Planets (Universe, not fx. the closest Galaxy) speculations by generilization from our own planet over the range we acquire by scientific instruments, to say that inside this, we find 1 habitable planet and then generilization for this "cube" of space in the Universe all over the Universe. Same thing then goes, as already described, for Dark Matter/Dark Energy, but for what number? Please, make the calculations a bit "transparent"/pedagogical. I'm awaiting the numbers until then (with the uncertainty spectrum to go?).

Conclusion:
Don't bother much with Dark Energy or Dark Matter in seeking physics. These remain "hyper"-entities of physics that we are nowhere near!

Note on "wearing Dark Eyes in considering Dark Energy", usually the "corrupt people" to my knowledge... Mixing them can go "boom in the night, no particular cognition accounted for!

In "wearing Dark Eyes in considering Dark Energy", usually "some corrupt/lying people" to my knowledge... Mixing them can go "boom in the night, no particular cognition accounted for! - > Go, Snoopy/Fido/Doggie, CATCH the stick!

That the corrupt mind in generating "mysteries" and "Donald Duck" in the same paper, now with a Doctor's title... Well, well...

Note: A note by reminiscence, if you want it, over a former text from early 90s, "whether under "Michael Sheridan" or the "Terje Lea" account from the early internet.

----
(Edit:) Some help for scope, 3 links:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habitable_zone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habitable_planet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubble%27s_constant.
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!