Moderator: Moderators

99percentatheism
Banned
Banned

The Gay Denomination?

Post #1

Post by 99percentatheism »

The Gay Denomination.

For those people that desire same gender sexual behavior or thoughts, AND that claim to be a Christian and claim that their beliefs and theology can fit the New Testament witness, instead of waging an endless, fruitless and vicious war on other Christians - that will NEVER accept their gay doctrines and dogmas . . ., - why won't they just declare a new and alternative denomination, just like Watch Tower theological adherants and Mormons?

Why the need to join forces with anti-Christian and secularist movements to attack "Bible believing" Christians?

Afterall, in referencing the New Testament, there is no justifiable comparison of sex acts to being a slave (slavery), or the charge of bigotry and hatefulness in holding that marriage is a man and a woman.

Why not just start an "Out and Proud" Gay Denomination?

SilenceInMotion
Banned
Banned

Post #21

Post by SilenceInMotion »

Homosexuality is a mortal sin and those who practice it will not inherit the kingdom.

This is a fact noted in Scripture. Peter's Church has stood fast against it, unlike others, because Hell cannot prevail against it. This is also noted in Scripture.
If you are not Roman Catholic, you are a heretic. Homosexuality is a deviance that will be exacted.

kayky
Prodigy

Post #22

Post by kayky »

SilenceInMotion wrote: Homosexuality is a mortal sin and those who practice it will not inherit the kingdom.

This is a fact noted in Scripture. Peter's Church has stood fast against it, unlike others, because Hell cannot prevail against it. This is also noted in Scripture.
If you are not Roman Catholic, you are a heretic. Homosexuality is a deviance that will be exacted.
I'm proud to be a Christian heretic free from the oppression often dealt out by the Roman Catholic Church. When it comes to gay marriage, the Pope should mind his own business just like a previous Pope did during World War II.

SilenceInMotion
Banned
Banned

Post #23

kayky wrote:
SilenceInMotion wrote: Homosexuality is a mortal sin and those who practice it will not inherit the kingdom.

I'm proud to be a Christian heretic free from the oppression often dealt out by the Roman Catholic Church. When it comes to gay marriage, the Pope should mind his own business just like a previous Pope did during World War II.
Sanctified marriage is the Pope's business. If you are a homosexual, do not try to get married by holy rites. Go sign a 'legal' certificate and stay away from the Church. What is 'legal' and what is holy matrimony are two entirely different things. Homosexual marriage is not holy., they are not one in flesh. They are one in idolatrous, sinful deviance.

connermt
Banned
Banned

Post #24

Post by connermt »

SilenceInMotion wrote:
kayky wrote:

Sanctified marriage is the Pope's business. If you are a homosexual, do not try to get married by holy rites. Go sign a 'legal' certificate and stay away from the Church. What is 'legal' and what is holy matrimony are two entirely different things. Homosexual marriage is not holy., they are not one in flesh.
Churches preform marriages all the time - including gay ones.
People get married without any church involvement all the time - including straight people.
The pope's business seems to be keeping child molestors away from prying eyes. Is that better than his Nazi involvement, or was that "forgiven" and now, all's well?
Things the church is good for:
- prying money from the hands of those who can't afford to give it (great hat there, mr. pope)
- putting their noses into places they have no business (contraception)
- contorting christianity to meet the undeniable results science have given us (aliens may exist so now the church must make it go along with religious dogma)
- causing even more religious hatred between itself and other religious groups
- shuffling child molestors around
- continuation of anti-jewish propaganda.

kayky
Prodigy

Post #25

Post by kayky »

SilenceInMotion wrote:
Sanctified marriage is the Pope's business. If you are a homosexual, do not try to get married by holy rites. Go sign a 'legal' certificate and stay away from the Church. What is 'legal' and what is holy matrimony are two entirely different things. Homosexual marriage is not holy., they are not one in flesh. They are one in idolatrous, sinful deviance.
It's only his business within the Roman Catholic Church. Marriage does not belong to the RRC nor even to Christianity as a whole. No one is talking about forcing any priest or minister to perform a gay marriage. But there are many churches that would be more than happy to perform such marriages.

Your hateful description of gay people should not be applied to a group of people who are simply living according to the nature they were born with.

Moses Yoder
Guru

Post #26

Post by Moses Yoder »

Where can I find a list of all the sins the Pope considers mortal, and why they are mortal? More than just the one sin that you say is mortal. TGA mentioned that pre-marital sex was also a mortal sin a while back. It would be interesting to know why sex is a mortal sin and speeding is not (I assume it isn't?). Another question, when you commit a mortal sin, how do you manage to be forgiven of it? Please excuse my ignorance of the Catholic church.
Matthew 16:26
New King James Version (NKJV)
26 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?

SilenceInMotion
Banned
Banned

Post #27

kayky wrote:
SilenceInMotion wrote:
It's only his business within the Roman Catholic Church. Marriage does not belong to the RRC nor even to Christianity as a whole. No one is talking about forcing any priest or minister to perform a gay marriage. But there are many churches that would be more than happy to perform such marriages.

Your hateful description of gay people should not be applied to a group of people who are simply living according to the nature they were born with.
Prove that people are born gay. That is ultra-liberal dogma that has never amounted to anything but pseudo science.
People become gay because they grow up taking in every vanity and distortion, falling to homosexuality as a way to cope with the fallen world around them. After a while, they become alien to heterosexual inclinations in respect to the idolatry they let in. They are depraved individuals whose favored outlet is those who tell them it is okay. There is no natural way for them to have sex, to have a family, etc. They live after the fact of others, and are vain.

If you ask me, their is a certain 'hatred' not by Christians (real Christians), but rather you and others like you. All you all do is spout 'bigot' and 'hatred' and so on, being pretentious at every turn. Homosexuality is just a convenient outlet for you to hate Christians.

connermt
Banned
Banned

Post #28

Post by connermt »

SilenceInMotion wrote:
kayky wrote:
SilenceInMotion wrote:

Prove that people are born gay. That is ultra-liberal dogma that has never amounted to anything but pseudo science.
People become gay because they grow up taking in every vanity and distortion, falling to homosexuality as a way to cope with the fallen world around them. After a while, they become alien to heterosexual inclinations in respect to the idolatry they let in. They are depraved individuals whose favored outlet is those who tell them it is okay. There is no natural way for them to have sex, to have a family, etc. They live after the fact of others, and are vain.

If you ask me, their is a certain 'hatred' not by Christians (real Christians), but rather you and others like you. All you all do is spout 'bigot' and 'hatred' and so on, being pretentious at every turn. Homosexuality is just a convenient outlet for you to hate Christians.
There is a myriad of scientific data that shows nature plays an important part in many aspects of one's identify, including scientifically. Prove straight people are born straight. Just because you may not understand, or accept it, doesn't mean it's psuedo science. :lol:
People are even born with both gender's sex organs. I guess they decided that before they were born too, right? Maybe they said "You know what? I think I'm going to live life with both gender identities just to stick-it to those darn christians!" :roll:
There are many, many outlets to hate christianity. With the pope's molestors running around the great RCC, seems like christianity is doing more to damage its own creditability than anyone else.

kayky
Prodigy

Post #29

Post by kayky »

SilenceInMotion wrote:
Both the American Medical Association and the American Psychological Association say that homosexuality is an inborn trait. These are groups without a political agenda and can hardly be accused of practicing pseudo-science. That's good enough for me.
This is empty hate speech. I grew up with some gay friends, and I watched as they suffered and struggled against it. At the time they would have given anything to be straight. This is not something a person chooses.
If you ask me, their is a certain 'hatred' not by Christians (real Christians), but rather you and others like you. All you all do is spout 'bigot' and 'hatred' and so on, being pretentious at every turn. Homosexuality is just a convenient outlet for you to hate Christians. It has been that way for centuries. Biblically speaking, you are one of the spokes on Hell's gate.
It just so happens that I am a Christian. But I do have a question for you. How can a mythological place have a gate?

kayky
Prodigy

Post #30

Post by kayky »

By the way, I do not hate Catholics. As a Christian I believe hate to be a sin.