Was Jesus homosexual?

Debating issues regarding sexuality

Moderator: Moderators

Flail

Was Jesus homosexual?

Post #1

Post by Flail »

Question for debate:
Is there any evidence or information from which one could logically conclude that Jesus (or Paul for that matter) was or was not homosexual?

And why would that matter in the least?

Tex
Banned
Banned

Re: Was Jesus homosexual?

Post #2

Post by Tex »

Flail wrote: Question for debate:
Is there any evidence or information from which one could logically conclude that Jesus (or Paul for that matter) was or was not homosexual?

Tex: Maybe he was a homosexual before conversion...Saint Paul that is.

As for the Lord .....He was not sexual. We are his creation. We are like children to him. He was neither gay nor straight. He was God.

Flail

Post #3

Post by Flail »

Tex wrote:

As for the Lord .....He was not sexual. We are his creation. We are like children to him. He was neither gay nor straight. He was God.
Then was Paul converted to heterosexuality?

Tex
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by Tex »

Flail wrote:
Tex wrote:

Then was Paul converted to heterosexuality?
Tex: No...He was now an Apostles of Christ. No more women or men for him.

Flail

Post #5

Post by Flail »

Tex wrote:

If we are made in God's image, then perhaps either way is ok with Him.

Tex
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by Tex »

Flail wrote:
Tex wrote:

Tex: Again....Loving a man is not the problem. God loves everyone.

Flail

Post #7

Post by Flail »

Tex wrote:
Flail wrote:
Tex wrote:

Jp
So is it just homosexual, sexual penetration that God has a problem with? If I am attracted sexually to another man, can I hug him, hold his hand and kiss him in sexual fervor so long as there is no penetration of body parts?

If I and my homosexual partner are worshipping Christians with a personal relationship with our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, should we be able to join in Holy Matrimony so long as we promise never to sexually penetrate one another?

Tex
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by Tex »

Flail wrote:
Tex wrote:
Flail wrote:
Tex wrote:
Flail wrote:
Question for debate:

Jp

So is it just homosexual, sexual penetration that God has a problem with? If I am attracted sexually to another man, can I hug him, hold his hand and kiss him in sexual fervor so long as there is no penetration of body parts?

If I and my homosexual partner are worshipping Christians with a personal relationship with our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, should we be able to join in Holy Matrimony so long as we promise never to sexually penetrate one another?

Tex: You planning to have a family? Will you having sex with your partner lead to children? If yes ....Then get married so there will be no other.

Haven

Post #9

Post by Haven »

[color=darkred]Flail[/color] wrote: Question for debate:
There isn't any evidence that Jesus / Paul was homosexual or heterosexual. We simply don't know.

[color=darkblue]Flail[/color] wrote:And why would that matter in the least?
It wouldn't.

Flail

Post #10

Post by Flail »

Tex wrote:
Flail wrote:
Tex wrote:
Flail wrote:
Tex wrote:
Flail wrote:
Question for debate:

Jp

Tex: You planning to have a family? Will you having sex with your partner lead to children? If yes ....Then get married so there will be no other.
We plan to adopt from an orphanage.

What if I am homosexual but want children and so I marry a woman, but when we have sex I fantasize a particular man I am attracted to; will I suffer eternal damnation for that if I am a worshipping Christian?