What's so wrong with being homosexual?

Debating issues regarding sexuality

Moderator: Moderators

Hans35
Student

What's so wrong with being homosexual?

Post #1

Post by Hans35 »

Not that I'm gay, just wondering. I could understand that in the times when the bible was written, it was important to keep marriages between men and women, to keep up the population growth e. But now, as 7 billion people on the planet, I don't see any reason why gay people shouldn't be married?

Tell me pls!

rikuoamero
Under Probation

Re: What's so wrong with being homosexual?

Post #71

Post by rikuoamero »

[Replying to post 10 by Skybringr]

I know it's an old post, I know the user was banned but I just have to say this
But a lot of society today has tried to rationalize the concept of homosexuality, much like what you've done in your post.
Yes, how dare society actually reason something out, try to think about things! How horrible! That's just wrong! We should just follow orders like we've always done!

Your life is your own. Rise up and live it - Richard Rahl, Sword of Truth Book 6 "Faith of the Fallen"

I condemn all gods who dare demand my fealty, who won't look me in the face so's I know who it is I gotta fealty to. -- JoeyKnotHead

Some force seems to restrict me from buying into the apparent nonsense that others find so easy to buy into. Having no religious or supernatural beliefs of my own, I just call that force reason. -- Tired of the Nonsense