Debating issues regarding sexuality

Moderator: Moderators

for_his_glory
Banned
Banned

AIDS

Post #1

Post by for_his_glory »

Everyone is talking about a cure for AIDS. Instead of finding a cure for AIDS, we should be curing homosexuals. The bible says the wages of sin is death. The homosexuals don't need mollycoddled. They need their sin preached against. They need to be told what sick disgusting perverts they are. If a little gay kid wants to kill himself, who cares? One less homosexual to worry about. I know it sounds cruel but I can assure that I love homosexuals more than they will ever know. I would that they repent and be lifted up to the cross. I pray they be cured of their illness. I mean, truly these pervs make me skin crawl and I cant stand having one near me. Let's cure the REAL disease.

Elijah John
Savant

Post #2

Post by Elijah John »

for_his_glory wrote: Everyone is talking about a cure for AIDS. Instead of finding a cure for AIDS, we should be curing homosexuals. The bible says the wages of sin is death. The homosexuals don't need mollycoddled. They need their sin preached against. They need to be told what sick disgusting perverts they are. If a little gay kid wants to kill himself, who cares? One less homosexual to worry about. I know it sounds cruel but I can assure that I love homosexuals more than they will ever know. I would that they repent and be lifted up to the cross. I pray they be cured of their illness. I mean, truly these pervs make me skin crawl and I cant stand having one near me. Let's cure the REAL disease.
:warning: Moderator Final Warning

This is the kind of post that will earn one an instant ban, for it's extremely hate-filled, violent imagery and offensive language.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator final warnings serve as the last strike towards users. Additional violations will result in a probation vote. Further infractions will lead to banishment. Any challenges or replies to moderator warnings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.
My theological positions:

-God created us in His image, not the other way around.
-The Bible is redeemed by it's good parts.
-Pure monotheism, simple repentance.
-YHVH is LORD
-The real Jesus is not God, the real YHVH is not a monster.
-Eternal life is a gift from the Living God.
-Keep the Commandments, keep your salvation.
-I have accepted YHVH as my Heavenly Father, LORD and Savior.

I am inspired by Jesus to worship none but YHVH, and to serve only Him.

Youkilledkenny
Sage

Re: AIDS

Post #3

Post by Youkilledkenny »

[Replying to post 1 by for_his_glory]

The cure for all sin, in human form right now, is the attoning blood of Jesus. That is available for all to choose to accept right now as I understand it (or what is taught in the cult I was a part of for years). Therefore, there's no 'need for us to cure' or do anything.
As a believer, your job is to be a light unto the world of darkness and testify to the greatness of Jesus. Jesus does the heaving lifting.
Once believers that Jesus's work into their own hands you're asking for trouble and have fallen out of the Christian 'straight and narrow'.

It seems to me Christians with axes to grind against gay people (or single mothers or Muslims or whatever) do so to feed their own insecurities and shortcomings. They forget they aren't the 'savior' and only need to do God's will, not God's work.
No man can forgive sin.
No man should try.
Therefore, no man should try to 'change' any sinner but be an example for the sinner to follow/strive to become.
Let Jesus do the heavy lifting if you're so concerned about it. Taking into one's own hands shows, to me at least, you have no interest in the individual's soul, but an interest in controlling the lives of other you don't agree with (and typically are ignorant towards).

jeager106
Scholar

Post #4

Post by jeager106 »

Wow. Maybe I should remain mute but I'm compelled by compasion to say I feel horrible for the OP as he is clearly sick by his hatred for gay people.
I don't support the gay lifestyle but being mean and cruel is no way to help
anyone in any way.
I'll pray for that man.

Pazuzu bin Hanbi
Sage

Re: AIDS

Post #5

Post by Pazuzu bin Hanbi »

for_his_glory wrote:If a little gay kid wants to kill himself, who cares? One less homosexual to worry about. I know it sounds cruel but I can assure that I love homosexuals more than they will ever know.
A very odd expression of 'love', but totally on par with that of your god as expressed in the Bible.

By the way, in English it's 'one fewer homosexual', not 'less'.
لا إلـــــــــــــــــــــــــــه

Zzyzx
Site Supporter

Post #6

Post by Zzyzx »

Topic locked
Non-Theist

ANY of the thousands of "gods" proposed, imagined, worshiped, loved, feared, and/or fought over by humans MAY exist -- awaiting verifiable evidence