Debating issues regarding sexuality

Moderator: Moderators

Davidjayjordan
Banned
Banned

The vile men of Sodom were heterosexuals and not gays

Post #1

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Lets debate the condition of Sodom and why the Lord destroyed the whole city. Church people like to say that it was because it was given over to homosexuality, but lets delve deeper into direct 'prophecy' from Ezekiel and others what really happened there.

Usually I would stay away from this topic as it usually gets you kicked out of a forum, but seeing it has been discussed HERE previously without problems, allow me to post, something new, I for one just noticed. The men of Sodom were heterosexuals simply and honestly because the frightened Lot, actually offered them his daughters rather than sending out the angelic men to them. It didn't work, but obviously as a long time citizen of Sodom, Lot figured trying to seduce these vile men away from the angels was worth a shot... as they were heterosexuals.

Look up the verse and verses and do note this ploy by Lot.

And then we shall progress with direct prophecy and other historical texts that show that this vile evil mob at Lots door, was not into sex for pleasure, but was into abusing foreigners and strangers and even killing them. For them, their anal sex was a means of showing their superiority over them and making them submissive to them. This all the Mid East tended to do, when they conquered a foreign army. Strip them and have anal sex with them to punish and abuse and even kill them..

Even seen in our era, as they did this to Gaddafi after his capture, even as he walked back to the jail with his captors.

And so it appears that dirty anal sex was not the sin of Sodom, but the way they treated their neighbors and the way they treated strangers. The Lord said, Love your neighbors and this horrific vile city was killing them when they entered their so called rich and progressive city.

Lets see what the Lord says about Sodom in a direct word for word prophecy in Ezekiel...

Ezekiel
16:49-50 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister SODOM, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her
and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. And they were haughty, and committed
abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.

True and righteous are your judgments Lord, as pride, fulness of bread, materialism, wealth, idleness, and treating your neighbors like hell, including killing them is a horrible sin.

Menotu
Sage

Re: The vile men of Sodom were heterosexuals and not gays

Post #51

Post by Menotu »

mitty wrote:
Menotu wrote:
Davidjayjordan wrote: Lets debate the condition of Sodom and why the Lord destroyed the whole city. Church people like to say that it was because it was given over to homosexuality, but lets delve deeper into direct 'prophecy' from Ezekiel and others what really happened there.

Usually I would stay away from this topic as it usually gets you kicked out of a forum, but seeing it has been discussed HERE previously without problems, allow me to post, something new, I for one just noticed. The men of Sodom were heterosexuals simply and honestly because the frightened Lot, actually offered them his daughters rather than sending out the angelic men to them. It didn't work, but obviously as a long time citizen of Sodom, Lot figured trying to seduce these vile men away from the angels was worth a shot... as they were heterosexuals.

And then we shall progress with direct prophecy and other historical texts that show that this vile evil mob at Lots door, was not into sex for pleasure, but was into abusing foreigners and strangers and even killing them. For them, their anal sex was a means of showing their superiority over them and making them submissive to them. This all the Mid East tended to do, when they conquered a foreign army. Strip them and have anal sex with them to punish and abuse and even kill them..

Even seen in our era, as they did this to Gaddafi after his capture, even as he walked back to the jail with his captors.

And so it appears that dirty anal sex was not the sin of Sodom, but the way they treated their neighbors and the way they treated strangers. The Lord said, Love your neighbors and this horrific vile city was killing them when they entered their so called rich and progressive city.

Lets see what the Lord says about Sodom in a direct word for word prophecy in Ezekiel...

Ezekiel
16:49-50 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister SODOM, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her
and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. And they were haughty, and committed

True and righteous are your judgments Lord, as pride, fulness of bread, materialism, wealth, idleness, and treating your neighbors like hell, including killing them is a horrible sin.

Not sure god could technically sin, but yeah his actions are pretty much 'jerk-like' through much of the Old Testament. It's almost like he's a spoiled child with no parental supervision that takes his 'joy' over making the lives of those who don't kiss up to him, miserable. Or dead.
Other than fear, why anyone would want to worship him is beyond me.
That out of the way, I've heard and seen much that shows his actions wasn't due to them being gay, but for doing other, terrible things to other people.
But people who hate gay people need something to hide their hate behind and this example is just as good, if not better, than most other things. listed in the bible (while ignoring other things that say the opposite). It's very telling what type of people hold on to this thinking IMO.
And those people who hold onto that need to explain why they believe that Lot's sons-in-law preferred to have sex with the two strangers in Lot's house instead of with their future wives, or with Lot when he came outside and then mocked them.
:study: :study: :study:
Fetish?
People have a lot of 'em
Destroying a whole city because of what a hand full of people done is very unbecoming. Especially for such a grand pooba that is the Christian god. Surely he could have sought out the individuals?
But then again, he killed 99.9% of living things on the planet in a flood because he was peeved at some people so maybe he's just a jerk. Or has no sense of aim?

mitty
Sage

Post #52

Post by mitty »

Menotu wrote:
mitty wrote:
Menotu wrote:
Davidjayjordan wrote: Lets debate the condition of Sodom and why the Lord destroyed the whole city. Church people like to say that it was because it was given over to homosexuality, but lets delve deeper into direct 'prophecy' from Ezekiel and others what really happened there.

Ezekiel

Not sure god could technically sin, but yeah his actions are pretty much 'jerk-like' through much of the Old Testament. It's almost like he's a spoiled child with no parental supervision that takes his 'joy' over making the lives of those who don't kiss up to him, miserable. Or dead.
That out of the way, I've heard and seen much that shows his actions wasn't due to them being gay, but for doing other, terrible things to other people.
But people who hate gay people need something to hide their hate behind and this example is just as good, if not better, than most other things. listed in the bible (while ignoring other things that say the opposite). It's very telling what type of people hold on to this thinking IMO.
And those people who hold onto that need to explain why they believe that Lot's sons-in-law preferred to have sex with the two strangers in Lot's house instead of with their future wives, or with Lot when he came outside and then mocked them.
Fetish?
People have a lot of 'em
Destroying a whole city because of what a hand full of people done is very unbecoming. Especially for such a grand pooba that is the Christian god. Surely he could have sought out the individuals?
But then again, he killed 99.9% of living things on the planet in a flood because he was peeved at some people so maybe he's just a jerk. Or has no sense of aim?
Should the god have killed Lot's sons-in-law, or just killed Lot instead?

And why did the god drown most of Noah's family including his other children and grandchildren (Gen 5:32) instead of just drowning Noah's grandparents (Gen 5:27) and his widowed mother (Gen 5:31) for being naughty?

Menotu
Sage

Post #53

Post by Menotu »

mitty wrote:
Menotu wrote:
mitty wrote:
Menotu wrote:

Ezekiel

Fetish?
People have a lot of 'em
Should the god have killed Lot's sons-in-law, or just killed Lot instead?

And why did the god drown most of Noah's family including his other children and grandchildren (Gen 5:32) instead of just drowning Noah's grandparents (Gen 5:27) and his widowed mother (Gen 5:31) for being naughty?
Maybe God has a fetish?!?
Maybe he got his intel wrong?
Maybe he had gas and didn't feel good this day?
Maybe he didn't have breakfast (some say it's the most important meal of the day)?

God sure doesn't do a lot of logical things that's for sure.