Debating issues regarding sexuality

Moderator: Moderators

Davidjayjordan
Banned
Banned

Beauty is objective not subjective and is the Golden Section

Post #1

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Beauty is not subjective even though most seem to think their general choices make beauty a subjective, in its end choice.

Modern studies and research, that people in all societies worldwide have the same standards of beauty as everywhere else. This is why they can hold Miss Universe contests, because the standard is the same... the Golden Section Ideal among the most beautiful contestant.

Of course that contestant or nbeauty did not give herself that beauty it is in her original DNA, original pattern.

What is Beauty ?

Draw a straight line on a paper. Now, divide up that line witha mark so that the division is the most pleasing to your eye. Thisis
beauty and its exact for all nationalities and all cultures as science has now found out. For the division made by people around the
world is always very close to the 'GOLDEN SECTION'. This is beauty because it was created by the Lord to be beautiful. (SEE
also Golden Section Design in the Human Body with Graphics)

For even though many will say I can't say that… I can because beauty is NOT subjective nor personal but objective and exact.
The closer we get to the perfect ratio or the perfect division the closer we get to considering something beautiful. All architects are
taught this principle of what composes beauty and what will please the 'eye of the beholder'.

So let's go back to your line and the two sections you created with your line division. If you hit on the exact ratio or percentage of
one section being 61.8 % and the other being 38.2% of the whole of 100 %, then you have hit the exact balance that is beautiful.
WHY, because instinctively you have the smaller section in proportion to the larger section as the larger section is to the whole. In
other words .382 is to .618 what .618 is to 1.000. (SEE Golden Section Graphics)

Did you catch it, this simple little division is both additive and multiplicative, each new section would be 1.618 times as large as
the last one, and so as you progress, you keep this exact beautiful relationship and it magnifies itself. It is totally balanced. “Huh
?� you’re saying “I don't like math and I don’t understand it. But I know what’s beautiful�And if you’re a
man, you’ll probably say. “Now there’s beauty, look at that woman !!! Whoee, there’s beauty� (SEE Beautiful
Woman)

Exactly, now we are making progress again, for these exact ratios of beauty are incorporated by the Creator in making a woman
beautiful. For take a closer look, at her demensions, (and all the guys start tuning into class a little more) See the difference in the
diameter of her ankle compared to her calf, isn't it 1.618 times as large when she’s truly in shape and close to perfection. And
doesn't the smaller ratio or diameter of her thigh compared to its largest diameter near the hip also approximate 1.618 times as large.
And why do you think that hour glass figure attracts you so much, its mathematics boys, and you were meant to be attracted to it,
because you also are made with this template as is all Creation.

Whoa, Jay, let's get back to looking at girls. O.K. see the exact location of her navel in our models tummy. Well that is where she
was connected from in her creative process from the womb, Right? Well, it’s exactly at the place of division where you
separated your straight line at. Her belly button is located at the Golden Section of her body and all bodies. And this is why we are
beautiful. We are merely responding naturally to the way we ourselves were created. For as the Bible says, “for no man or no
woman yet has hated his own body� because we they were divinely created in its ideal, although none of us need worry about
whether we reach the ideal perfection.

Nevertheless as I alluded to before, all nationalities have this same Ideal sense of beauty. Every culture has the same basic
conception of What a beautiful woman should look like as reasearchers have now found out. Beauty is not dictated by our cultures
but by our very creation. But WHY?

Well to get back to our ratios, which I’m, sure you wish I’d stop talking about, this Golden Section ration of 1 to 1.618,
means if you takeTwo lines with these comparative distances you can then create a perfect 5 pointed star. You will be able to create
the extremely difficult to make STAR shape, (SEE Sexy Star of David) and it incorporates this Golden Section. “SO ?�Well
what this means is that you are designed with the Golden section, and you are designed as a literal STAR, which is why you are
attracted to other STARS. It's like a physical law of attraction.

A student raises his hand “Too much hocus pocus Jay, I think you are reading way too much into this perfect ratio stuff�

Well thanks for responding, but if you will now put your hand down, and look at it for a minute, you’ll note again exactly
what I have been talking about. Look at your fingers and their joints. Notice how your hand can curl around and make a spiral like a
sea shell. Well many sea shells are designed by the Lord, the Creator, to conform exactly to a Golden Section Spiral. See your last
digit on any finger, now look at the length of the one closer to your wrist, and down til you get to your palm.There it is again, your
very hand is designed to be beautiful with a multiplicative Golden Section in mind. Each division gets progressively 1.618 times as
long as the last. And when you get to the wrist notice again that the forearm tends to be close to that beautiful ratio again of 1.618
times as large. And then the lower arm to the bicep area, again 1.618 times as large. Are you getting the point ? Are you now
catching the reason why all us humans tend to see beauty in the same way as it comes from the HAND of the CREATOR,
HIMSELF.

For isn’t this why the Psalmist say. 'For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will
praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. We are
beautiful Creations of God. Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God, created he him; male and female
created he them. But because we are so beautiful, the Lord didn’t want us to worship ourselves, and so told us not to even make
statues or images of ourselves. It's just too much enticement for us humans to want to go and start worshipping our own images
whether in a mirror or in a artistic statute. For as was written .

Eze 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had
put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD. Eze 16:15 But thou didst trust in thine own beauty,

And this is where beauty gets mankind in trouble, beause we start taking the credit to ourselves as if we ourselves created it or
made it Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is
blessed for ever. Amen.

So where did beauty originate from? ….. from Our Creator, in all His starry Universes and all his creations here on Earth. This is
why we should be saying Psa 107:8 Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the
children of men! The LORD is beauty and beautiful

In my opinion, what's yours ?

David Jay Jordan

koko

Re: Beauty is objective not subjective and is the Golden Section

Post #11

Post by koko »

yesterday's ideal beauty:

today's beauty:

Tomorrow's ?

What will she look like???

koko