Debating issues regarding sexuality

Moderator: Moderators

Davidjayjordan
Banned
Banned

Beauty is objective not subjective and is the Golden Section

Post #1

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Beauty is not subjective even though most seem to think their general choices make beauty a subjective, in its end choice.

Modern studies and research, that people in all societies worldwide have the same standards of beauty as everywhere else. This is why they can hold Miss Universe contests, because the standard is the same... the Golden Section Ideal among the most beautiful contestant.

Of course that contestant or nbeauty did not give herself that beauty it is in her original DNA, original pattern.

What is Beauty ?

Draw a straight line on a paper. Now, divide up that line witha mark so that the division is the most pleasing to your eye. Thisis
beauty and its exact for all nationalities and all cultures as science has now found out. For the division made by people around the
world is always very close to the 'GOLDEN SECTION'. This is beauty because it was created by the Lord to be beautiful. (SEE
also Golden Section Design in the Human Body with Graphics)

For even though many will say I can't say that… I can because beauty is NOT subjective nor personal but objective and exact.
The closer we get to the perfect ratio or the perfect division the closer we get to considering something beautiful. All architects are
taught this principle of what composes beauty and what will please the 'eye of the beholder'.

So let's go back to your line and the two sections you created with your line division. If you hit on the exact ratio or percentage of
one section being 61.8 % and the other being 38.2% of the whole of 100 %, then you have hit the exact balance that is beautiful.
WHY, because instinctively you have the smaller section in proportion to the larger section as the larger section is to the whole. In
other words .382 is to .618 what .618 is to 1.000. (SEE Golden Section Graphics)

Did you catch it, this simple little division is both additive and multiplicative, each new section would be 1.618 times as large as
the last one, and so as you progress, you keep this exact beautiful relationship and it magnifies itself. It is totally balanced. “Huh
?� you’re saying “I don't like math and I don’t understand it. But I know what’s beautiful�And if you’re a
man, you’ll probably say. “Now there’s beauty, look at that woman !!! Whoee, there’s beauty� (SEE Beautiful
Woman)

Exactly, now we are making progress again, for these exact ratios of beauty are incorporated by the Creator in making a woman
beautiful. For take a closer look, at her demensions, (and all the guys start tuning into class a little more) See the difference in the
diameter of her ankle compared to her calf, isn't it 1.618 times as large when she’s truly in shape and close to perfection. And
doesn't the smaller ratio or diameter of her thigh compared to its largest diameter near the hip also approximate 1.618 times as large.
And why do you think that hour glass figure attracts you so much, its mathematics boys, and you were meant to be attracted to it,
because you also are made with this template as is all Creation.

Whoa, Jay, let's get back to looking at girls. O.K. see the exact location of her navel in our models tummy. Well that is where she
was connected from in her creative process from the womb, Right? Well, it’s exactly at the place of division where you
separated your straight line at. Her belly button is located at the Golden Section of her body and all bodies. And this is why we are
beautiful. We are merely responding naturally to the way we ourselves were created. For as the Bible says, “for no man or no
woman yet has hated his own body� because we they were divinely created in its ideal, although none of us need worry about
whether we reach the ideal perfection.

Nevertheless as I alluded to before, all nationalities have this same Ideal sense of beauty. Every culture has the same basic
conception of What a beautiful woman should look like as reasearchers have now found out. Beauty is not dictated by our cultures
but by our very creation. But WHY?

Well to get back to our ratios, which I’m, sure you wish I’d stop talking about, this Golden Section ration of 1 to 1.618,
means if you takeTwo lines with these comparative distances you can then create a perfect 5 pointed star. You will be able to create
the extremely difficult to make STAR shape, (SEE Sexy Star of David) and it incorporates this Golden Section. “SO ?�Well
what this means is that you are designed with the Golden section, and you are designed as a literal STAR, which is why you are
attracted to other STARS. It's like a physical law of attraction.

A student raises his hand “Too much hocus pocus Jay, I think you are reading way too much into this perfect ratio stuff�

Well thanks for responding, but if you will now put your hand down, and look at it for a minute, you’ll note again exactly
what I have been talking about. Look at your fingers and their joints. Notice how your hand can curl around and make a spiral like a
sea shell. Well many sea shells are designed by the Lord, the Creator, to conform exactly to a Golden Section Spiral. See your last
digit on any finger, now look at the length of the one closer to your wrist, and down til you get to your palm.There it is again, your
very hand is designed to be beautiful with a multiplicative Golden Section in mind. Each division gets progressively 1.618 times as
long as the last. And when you get to the wrist notice again that the forearm tends to be close to that beautiful ratio again of 1.618
times as large. And then the lower arm to the bicep area, again 1.618 times as large. Are you getting the point ? Are you now
catching the reason why all us humans tend to see beauty in the same way as it comes from the HAND of the CREATOR,
HIMSELF.

For isn’t this why the Psalmist say. 'For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will
praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. We are
beautiful Creations of God. Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God, created he him; male and female
created he them. But because we are so beautiful, the Lord didn’t want us to worship ourselves, and so told us not to even make
statues or images of ourselves. It's just too much enticement for us humans to want to go and start worshipping our own images
whether in a mirror or in a artistic statute. For as was written .

Eze 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had
put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD. Eze 16:15 But thou didst trust in thine own beauty,

And this is where beauty gets mankind in trouble, beause we start taking the credit to ourselves as if we ourselves created it or
made it Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is
blessed for ever. Amen.

So where did beauty originate from? ….. from Our Creator, in all His starry Universes and all his creations here on Earth. This is
why we should be saying Psa 107:8 Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the
children of men! The LORD is beauty and beautiful

In my opinion, what's yours ?

David Jay Jordan

Davidjayjordan
Banned
Banned

Post #2

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Lets continue...

If there is absolutely one thing we should realise, it is that we are
MADE IN THE SACRED IMAGE OF GOD. (Ha in MY OPINION as that is mandatory writing HERE) He and the Holy Spirit
have bodies just like us, not because it says so, but because its a truth.
Its a mathematical, ratio of design truth that can be studied and under-
stood and comprehended. Ours is not a religion of dreams and hoped
for conclusions but an absolute truth that can be verified in real life
through experiences, and through verification and study of REAL
HISTORY and REAL MATHEMATICS and PHYSICS.

As you should know by now, BEAUTY itself is a mathematical ratio
that just is 'beautiful'. It is not a subjective choice but an ingrained template
of design straight from a five pointed star, straight from the phi propagation
of life and expansion, straight from the essense of life itself created by DESIGN not by evolutionary chance. We are attracted to the human body, because
we are weak and carnal but because we are obeying the central attraction to beauty that the CREATOR HIMSELF put in us.

And this attraction is not lust but appreciation of the beauty He has created within us. We are only beautiful because of HIM, and hence if we have that
spirit of thankfulness in us, our naked bodies are not only beautiful to behold but awesome in power.
Again forget literary license, but understand the physics of POWER. Cause again our religion is not word twisting and translations but literal FACTS
and MATHEMATICS that are reproducible. Ours is the religion of true SCIENCE, the science created by the CREATOR...JESUS. For there is
absolutely nothing that is, that wasn't created by HIM.

And so when nude, when naked in HIS/HER absolute most powerful state where all is revealed, we are not weakened but strengthened in power. So
that the ultimate charge can ascend up our bodies to the plane of refelection and out to HIM, which allows HIM to INspire us at that same plane of
reflection. This is what happens at climax, brethren and it is biology and not mere literary concepts. The sexual energy of obeying the first commandment
gives us a charge that raises up from our genitals to our brains at the PHI level peak or apex or cornerstone of His greatest Temple, our bodies. At this
plane of reflection, at our brow, we explode with His energy and send off signals of THANKS and PRAISE to HIM. For it is here, where even our
simpliest prayers and thoughts are relayed to Him and where HE speaks to us, or where SHE, the Holy Spirit speaks to us. (SEE Sex and Science)
So again, this is a scientific biological truth and exact area or plane that each of us has....and it is HERE where the culmination or starting point of PHI or
the GOLDEN SECTION starts in the PHI DESIGN of our Sacred Temples.

NOW don't be overwhelmed by this summation of phi design, but just start by understand it first

What is Beauty
What is PHI Golden Section
Golden Section Design in Humans
Golden Section and your Body
Phi Spiral of Creation
PHI Mysteries

And now, study our sacred faces and how phi design has been implemented right into its shape, by the Lord Himself because HIS FACE is
BEAUTIFUL. Do you NOW understand the concept of PHI. Its the Lord's ratio of beauty. Therefore NOW, you are ready, to check out our whole facial
area, and proportions both lengthwise and width wise.

(From http://divineproportionfi.blogspot.com/ ... -face.html) not my website and not my blog

Human Beauty is based on the Divine Proportion

The blue line defines a perfect square of the pupils and
outside corners of the mouth. The golden sectionof these
four blue lines defines the nose, the tip of the nose, the
inside of the nostrils, the two rises of the upper lip and
the inner points of the ear. The blue line also defines the
distance from the upper lip to the bottom of the chin.

The yellow line, a golden section of the blue line, defines
the width of the nose, the distance between the eyes and
eye brows and the distance from the pupils to the tip of
the nose.

The green line, a golden section of the yellow line defines
the width of the eye, the distance at the pupil from the eye
lash to the eye brow and the distance between the nostrils.

The magenta line, a golden section of the green line, defines
the distance from the upper lip to the bottom of the nose
and several dimensions of the eye. (End of excerpt)

Isn't that absolutely amazing. Study it, because it is a KEY in gaining more FAITH in your divine DESIGN and why nakedness, or nudity, or
sexuality, or just our clothed bodies can be so powerful. WHY because through our design mathematics and expansions of phi, we are capable of further
expansions beyond. Again mathematical and via the Lord's ingrained physics not just some word play.This is why we are mesmerized by beautiful faces
and smiles, and eyes?

This is why ourdancing is beautiful, why running is beautiful, why we look beautiful in motion. Why we look beautiful naked, Why we look beautiful
at rest. Why we can literally scientificallt communicate to the Lord. Its all wrapped up in our sacred design because we are made in HIS AWESOME
BEAUTIFUL IMAGE.

And there you have it why our human faces are just part of why we are created beautiful.. Its by the DESIGN of the LORD !!!
Do the research, it is well worth the effort, when you understand PHI, or the GOLDEN SECTION, the ratio of BEAUTY. It is heaven sent and not man
made. Don't give credit for beauty to others or even yourself, but to the LORD who created beauty..

In His Service

David

Divine Insight
Savant

Re: Beauty is objective not subjective and is the Golden Sec

Post #3

Post by Divine Insight »

Davidjayjordan wrote: This is why they can hold Miss Universe contests, because the standard is the same...
But that's an illusion itself. Even the Miss Universe contests are really nothing more than the subjective opinions of the judges. In fact, often times those judges themselves aren't even in 100% consensus. Majority rules.

I've watched "Beauty Contests" in which the girl (or woman) I chose to be the "Most Beautify" didn't even make the finalists. Therefore it doesn't matter who won the finals, because the woman who was the most beautiful to me didn't even make it that far.

Beauty is definitely subjective and in the eye of the beholder. And "Beauty Contests" aren't evidence to the contrary. All they are evidence for, is that if we devise a system that continually eliminates contestants until only one is left, (due to the subjective choices of the judges) then one contestant will indeed "win" the competition. Whether the winner actually represents the epitome of the concept being judged in any absolute sense is clearly not proven by this scenario.

So you seem to be jumping to many assumptions and conclusions that simply aren't warranted. And that itself is an example of a subjective perspective on your behalf.

So all you appear to really be doing is proclaiming that your subjective assumptions and conclusions have some sort of absolute objectivity. Which of course they don't. That itself is nothing more than your own subjective opinion.
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

Davidjayjordan
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Divine Insight wrote:
Davidjayjordan wrote: This is why they can hold Miss Universe contests, because the standard is the same...
But that's an illusion itself. Even the Miss Universe contests are really nothing more than the subjective opinions of the judges. In fact, often times those judges themselves aren't even in 100% consensus. Majority rules.

I've watched "Beauty Contests" in which the girl (or woman) I chose to be the "Most Beautify" didn't even make the finalists. Therefore it doesn't matter who won the finals, because the woman who was the most beautiful to me didn't even make it that far.

Beauty is definitely subjective and in the eye of the beholder. And "Beauty Contests" aren't evidence to the contrary. All they are evidence for, is that if we devise a system that continually eliminates contestants until only one is left, (due to the subjective choices of the judges) then one contestant will indeed "win" the competition. Whether the winner actually represents the epitome of the concept being judged in any absolute sense is clearly not proven by this scenario.

So you seem to be jumping to many assumptions and conclusions that simply aren't warranted. And that itself is an example of a subjective perspective on your behalf.

So all you appear to really be doing is proclaiming that your subjective assumptions and conclusions have some sort of absolute objectivity. Which of course they don't. That itself is nothing more than your own subjective opinion.

Yup people are people and women are women and the design has not changed, and our pattern or archetype still remains the same..... based on the perfect Golden Section Ratio, which appeals to our very being... as studies have proven..

Google studies golden section beauty...

Our fingers show this sectioning, our belly buttons, our musculature, our eye separation, and every part of our bodies is PHI or Golden Section Templated. Thats not an assumption or false conclusion but a literal measurement of distances, diameters etc etc....

I graduated in human physiology, I should know. I found out the math afterwards, after appreciating beauty and sexual beauties in between times. Nothing like being inbetween.

Beauty is mathematical and is not subjective but objective as mentioned earlier. It is a tried and tested concept, called the Golden Section. If you deny it, so be it, your choice, not a problem. But semantics does not over rule beauty and mathematics, beauty over-rides all things.

Ha as the beauty of a woman was considered the strongest force in the Universe...and rightly so, as what is more beauitful and convincing and attractive than a beautiful woman..... so in my opinion, Thank the Lord for His absolutely ultimate creation that so attracts us into making more humans.... and recreating what He originally created... (IN MY OPINION)

OnceConvinced
Savant

Post #5

Post by OnceConvinced »

Davidjayjordan wrote:
Modern studies and research, that people in all societies worldwide have the same standards of beauty as everywhere else. This is why they can hold Miss Universe contests, because the standard is the same... the Golden Section Ideal among the most beautiful contestant.
With beauty contests, certain group of people have determined what qualities they should be looking for, but when I watch Miss Universe, many of them I think are very unattractive. So it's certainly subjective. For instance, I think most of them tend to be way too skinny. Skinny is not beautiful in my opinion. When I have watched those shows I am constantly appalled at how some of them even got picked for their countries, let alone managed to get into the later rounds of the competition.

With the rest of you post, I think you are trying to hard to determine what is beauty. We will always disagree on what is beautiful and what is not. We as humans look at ourselves and we determine what is beautiful. Aliens from outer space may think we look grotesque.
Davidjayjordan wrote:
Nevertheless as I alluded to before, all nationalities have this same Ideal sense of beauty. Every culture has the same basic
conception of What a beautiful woman should look like as reasearchers have now found out. Beauty is not dictated by our cultures
Not true. I know people who hate big lips, which pacific islanders, Maori and Africans have. People who don't like black skin. I know people who find Asian eyes unattractive. I myself find the colour of Indian skin unattractive. I prefer a shapely woman to a skinny woman, which appears to be popular with modeling agencies. I have watched a TV documentary about morbedly obese women and men who think they are the perfect women. So no, we don't all agree on what makes someone attractive. What modelling companies insist is attractive is not attractive to the average guy as far as I can see. (Unless they're swimsuit or Playboy models!)
Davidjayjordan wrote: A student raises his hand “Too much hocus pocus Jay, I think you are reading way too much into this perfect ratio stuff
Indeed you are. Beauty is not determined by numbers and measurements.

Davidjayjordan wrote:
Are you now
catching the reason why all us humans tend to see beauty in the same way as it comes from the HAND of the CREATOR,
HIMSELF.
I am seeing the reason why SOME humans tend to see the so-called hand of the creator. But I also see the horrors and the ugly things in nature which evolution explains, but if God created them then he is truly malevolent. Not everything in nature is beautiful.

Davidjayjordan wrote:
In my opinion, what's yours ?
I'm glad you admit it's all opinion. Opinion is certainly subjective! :)

Society and its morals evolve and will continue to evolve. The bible however remains the same and just requires more and more apologetics and claims of "metaphors" and "symbolism" to justify it.

Prayer is like rubbing an old bottle and hoping that a genie will pop out and grant you three wishes.

There is much about this world that is mind boggling and impressive, but I see no need whatsoever to put it down to magical super powered beings.

Check out my website: Recker's World

Davidjayjordan
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Why can you post your website and I can not, even though my hyperlinks go directly to exact one page articles that further explain exact queries from board members that can be explained by my exact webpage hyperlink...

Just asking... is there a double standard, or is it that your website is very vague and inexact.

Davidjayjordan
Banned
Banned

Post #7

Post by Davidjayjordan »

I have to write in (IN MY OPINION) because by the rules if I write that then I can make a statement of fact. Without those in my opinion inserts, it appears I must verify every general or specific statement I make in advance of making that statement.

IE...its impossible to make a statement so I must always write in (IN MY OPINION) rather than making a obvious statement of fact or a perceived one or knowledgeable one on my part.

With the insert (IN MY OPINION) according to the rules, I no longer have to gothrough the steps of supposedly verifying concepts and statements to all who must then approve and verify my statement as substaniated. The process must be like getting FDA approval, it takes millions of dollars or immense amount of time and effort.

Just answering your question honestly, concerning my writing down IN MY OPINION. This for your future reference

Davidjayjordan
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Now back to beauty and the golden section..

yea aren;t those big lips beautiful and all the differences beautiful and exciting. Viva la difference even though the mahority of people are only enamoured by their supposed own kind....... YIKES I appreciate them all and married a beautiful brown one, that enraged my ever so rascist parents.... who also deemed her poor when she was rich in heart and soul and outer beauty.

Racism is liking your own kind..... loving only your supposed own kind, when the Lord of all created all kinds and they are all beautiful.

But what I am stating is the mathematics, the archetype that makes us appreciate the ratios of the shape and sizes, as the archetype is five, the perfect pentagonal curve of life, after 4 comes five and curves.... and so arent the curves of life beautiful and enticing and sexy.... Long Live Sexuality and Curves... the Lord knew what He/SHE was doing....

Must explain SHE afterwards, we must be fair and not sexist. We must try to explain to church people and others that being anti-woman (or even anti-man) is not heavenly and beautiful...

Onward Christian Soldiers

chevron1
Banned
Banned

Post #9

Post by chevron1 »

Davidjayjordan wrote: If there is absolutely one thing we should realise, it is that we are
MADE IN THE SACRED IMAGE OF GOD. (Ha in MY OPINION as that is mandatory writing HERE) He and the Holy Spirit
have bodies just like us, not because it says so, but because its a truth.
but does the holy spirit have a body like tim tebow or like julia roberts?

koko

Re: Beauty is objective not subjective and is the Golden Section

Post #10

Post by koko »

Years ago when I was growing up in New York whenever a beauty was presented on TV or print media, she was always a buxom Scandinavian blonde with large blue eyes, long hair, long and full legs, with a great shape. Then in the mid 1970s she remained that way except that the chest measurements were reduced. When I left NY in the late 1980s and moved to the Midwest the ideal beauty was still presented as blonde but she was either Scandinavian or Anglo Saxon.

Now there has been a change.

The ideal beauty is now darker skinned, hair slightly shorter, and possibly shapeless. Often she is Latina, Asian, or light skinned black. Look carefully at TV ads and you now see far more dark skinned women. Same with magazines and other print media.

Just the other day I was sent a catalog in the mail for Autumn clothing. Half of it was for mens garments, the other half for womens garments. Of 27 womens photos, there wasn't so much as one blonde! Instead, the vast majority were dark women whether black, Latina, Asian, or tanned white. A couple of photos were of light skinned white women. By contrast, there were a handful of photos of light skinned and blond men.

There's an old story that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Years ago I watched an exhibit of Asian art. For centuries the ideal beauty was presented as being lithe, ultra feminine, and demure. But in one period of time (likely during a time of great famine) she was presented as being Reubenesque (that is, rather heavy). Times change, tastes change. The day of the voluptuous blonde (the Jayne Mansfields, Joi Lansings, Marilyn Monroes) who does her housework on TV while wearing spike heels is now decidedly over. Today's beauty is dark, shorter, has shorter hair, does her housework barefooted, is shapeless, wears very little jewelry, and is far less glamorous.

Bottom line - whatever is defined as beauty changes with the times.