Where in the bible does it say that woman must cover up.

Debating issues regarding sexuality

Moderator: Moderators

tugofwarstrum
Student
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:57 am

Where in the bible does it say that woman must cover up.

Post #1

Post by tugofwarstrum »

I know in the Muslim countries in the middle east it is culturally expected of woman to cover up but is it the same for Christians and is it backed up by scripture? To further this is it even backed up by scripture from the Qur'an? I ask cause there are two clergymen who come every year to my college and scream at the women who pass them that they are going to hell and that how they dress they are sluts and whores. Their message is of hate but is it backed up by scripture? Either way we have a professor here that goes and prints off Preacher bingo cards and it sure does send those two off the deep end and they usually quiet down and become civil or they leave. The two men are The Pit Preacher and Brother Jed.

An example of the preacher bingo:
http://imgur.com/gallery/0w6pPQz

And if by chance you have been a person targeted by either the two men are any man spewing words about how you must cover up, please read below and know that you are beautiful juts the way you are.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/removingth ... -cover-up/

User avatar
marco
Savant
Posts: 12314
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:15 pm
Location: Scotland
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Where in the bible does it say that woman must cover up.

Post #21

Post by marco »

mms20102 wrote:
total sample size was 38 816 girls. out of almost 40 million .. If you ask any statistics student he will will tell you that this result is irrelevant due to :
I have a degree in statistics. I did not carry out the WHO survey. Here is what is said:

In Egypt, the Demographic Health Survey in 2000 revealed that 97% of married women surveyed experienced FGC.3 Another study, carried out by the Egyptian Ministry of Health and Population in 2003, reported that 94.6% of married women had been exposed to FGC and 69.1% of those women agreed to carry out FGC on their daughters. A pilot study by the Health Insurance Organization showed that 41% of female students in primary, preparatory and secondary schools had been exposed to FGC

Not just ONE study, and the Egyptian Ministry of Health did a study as well - so you cannot claim it is ignorant outsiders. As for "women activists" - I thought you disapproved of such things, and I would guess they are precisely the people who would be opposed to slavery of women, so again, a bad example.
Female circumcision is an EVIL, regardless of what you say. It is horrendous to do this to little girls. The practice is barbaric but it seems that Egypt is already accepting this - maybe you will too eventually.

mms20102 wrote:
It's not ok but its family matter but the female can do it if she wants no problem .. I mean if a daughter/mother/sister of some one chooses to be a whore he should be calm and ok with it .. and the state should build her a place to practice it right ?
The very fact that you label a girl who has sex as a "whore" proves my point. You show the very attitude we are protesting against. Yes, brother or father should leave the woman alone. It is her choice. And having pre-marital sex does not make her a whore. [/quote]

I'm not saying this about females only even males if I have a brother who goes for another girl secretly I will beat him until he gets enough because the daughters of other families should be safe and we as men should not do some thing like this we should protect females and only marry them [/quote]

Wonderful. Violence is the answer is it? Why not mind your own business? I think you have said more than enough to let us pity women under the control of Islamic rules. It begins to make sense why Pakistani families stand by a brother who murders his sister for sexual misconduct. They have exchanged a family problem for a religious evil.

[quote="[url=http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/

No god never created men with the desire for men they changed themselves and they are mentally ill and need treatment and for most cases they are epidemic

[/quote]

And are you again speaking in medical terms? Is this another wise medical opinion? We used to think this way in the 19th century but civilisation has moved on. I am encouraging no one to do anything but I believe men, as well as women, have a CHOICE in what they do sexually. Religion acts wickedly here, condemning people for something they were born with. They did not "change themselves".
marco wrote:
Your Holy Book says that after death men will have virgins waiting on green couches. There is no mention of male virgins waiting for women. Is this equality? This suggests male domination.
mms20102 wrote: Will you mentioned one of the pleasures in heaven and you didn't mention the rest

....try to read the full truth one of things is rivers of wine , honey and water and people will be served with eternal young kids if you see them you will think they are like scattered pearls .....
Presumably it is non-alcoholic wine. So heaven's rivers flow with wine, processed by angels probably, and nice fresh water and young goats are killed ( of course) to keep the hungry risen corpses fed. This is a lovely view and it is lovelier that people actually believe this. The human mind has a capacity for believing anything, it seems.
mms20102 wrote:

No I will not condemn any punishment stated by my religion for sexual sins done by either males or females even if my son is going to be stoned I will stone him by myself after I'm completely sure he committed adultery and 4 eye witnesses saw him

We have no difference in judge or laws or rewards among males and females all are one

Well I'm not fully convinced that women are treated the same as men, but I'll take your word for it. However, talk of inequality and covering women is of little relevance beside your HUGE ADMISSION:

"if my son is going to be stoned I will stone him by myself..."

Have you ever heard of the word FORGIVENESS?
Do you know the story of Christ and the woman taken in adultery?
To pick up a stone to kill your own son is, among many other things, wickedly inhuman. I have read the Koran and I did not like what I read but you have painted Islam in such a way that any doubts I had have been removed.

If I were a woman in Islam I would live in fear. If I were born gay in Islam - well that would be hell on earth. But if I were a thoughtless, bullying red-blooded male, I'd abide by the religious laws and fully enjoy myself.

User avatar
Strider324
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1016
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 8:12 pm
Location: Fort Worth

Re: Where in the bible does it say that woman must cover up.

Post #22

Post by Strider324 »

JehovahsWitness wrote: [Replying to post 6 by mms20102]

The bible does not need another book to validate its content and it does NOT have any law specifically stating a woman must cover her hair (except during public prayer). Christian women an urged to be "modest" in their dress but it dignifies them by allowing them to decide what this means in practical terms.

Christian men are urged to cultivate self control with regard to women in scripture.

JEHOVAHS WITNESS
No, it just says that women need to keep their mouths shut in church, continuing the legacy of the grotesque misogyny toward women found throughout the OT. Paul's contempt for women is decidedly non Christ-like.
"Do Good for Good is Good to do. Spurn Bribe of Heaven and Threat of Hell"
- The Kasidah of Haji abdu al-Yezdi

User avatar
Strider324
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1016
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 8:12 pm
Location: Fort Worth

Re: Where in the bible does it say that woman must cover up.

Post #23

Post by Strider324 »

mms20102 wrote: [Replying to marco]
In Egypt, 92 percent of married women have undergone FGM, according to a 2014 Demographic and Health Survey. And while FGM was deemed illegal in Egypt in 2008, 82 percent of female circumcisions are performed by trained medical professionals there, according to the UN.
I would say blindly its lies I have two sisters and my father is a gynecologist he has never done it for any female for 45 years of being a doctor

" Note "
In some cases females may need circumcisions due to the fact it will reduce their vigorous uncontrolled desire and that doesn't apply for all females
Unlike males they all should be circumcised

Well I wish to know where you from perhaps I can get more reliable data for you to reply to

And yet you made claims with no reference I have no UN site or statistic site I'm left with your words only

Rape > tell some one to wear something

Any woman is free to do what she wants after all we are not gods to judge her we are discussing Islamic rules nothing more

If you're going to whine in other posts about how meaningless a small sample size is, perhaps you shouldn't do it yourself. It makes you look like a hypocrite.

Further, I don't know if you have a language barrier, but female 'circumcision' is not what happens. A circumcision removes the clitoral hood, which actually can serve to make her sexual response more robust. So either Islam is ignorant of female anatomy, or your representation that circumcisions are meant to reduce lust is total nonsense.

Let's make sure we understand what generally happens to little Muslim girls subjected to FGM - which just for clarity stands for Female Genital Mutilation:

First, their inner and outer labia are cut out, and their vaginas are sewn shut, in order to protect their value as chattel for their fathers, so they will be worth more in coins or goat skins when offered for marriage. A twig is placed into the vagina to create a small hole for the passage of urine and menstrual blood, and the girl (often as young as 10) has her legs tied together for up to 4 weeks to allow for healing. Isn't that nice? And these procedures are not being performed by physicians or surgeons. They are done by ignorant tribal men and women pursuant to the contemptible misogynistic rantings of their religion. Then, on the blessed wedding night, the stitches are pulled out so the lusting groom can have his fun, feeling blessed that he does not have to compete with a sexually experienced women - as Muslim men appear to be far too threatened by their inadequacies in that regard.

Then, in many cases, the vagina is immediately sewn BACK up, ostensibly because the husband still feels so pathetically insecure about his ability to satisfy a woman well enough to keep her from straying. This sewing and pulling back open can continue as long as the husband likes.

In many of these cases, the clitoral glans is also removed. This is equivalent to removing the mans penis - which never happens in Islam to men who rape women, because raping women is OK in Islam.

So, if you can argue that this practice is anything but evil, then I must question not only your integrity but your sanity. These are the actions of pathetically insecure and inadequate 'men'. When Muslim men start curbing their own uncontrolled lust by hacking off their penises, I'll have some respect for their views. Until then, I will have nothing but the most strident contempt for their bogus, child-molesting 'religion' that sanctions the torture of little girls for no other reason than to assuage the sexually incompetent Muslim man.
"Do Good for Good is Good to do. Spurn Bribe of Heaven and Threat of Hell"
- The Kasidah of Haji abdu al-Yezdi

User avatar
endtimer
Student
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:14 pm

Re: Where in the bible does it say that woman must cover up.

Post #24

Post by endtimer »

[Replying to post 1 by tugofwarstrum]

If you are seeking wisdom on this matter , your moral compass should be pretty easy way to figure this one out , If you go out into the public where the worst can happen to you...so go to the worst spot in town and go pretty much naked, you will see what happens to you...
the same thing happened right in the beginning with Eve , she didn't know what she was getting herself into , but she was enticed and deceived ... So your answer is in Gen.3:21 > Unto Adam also & to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins & clothed them. God personally killed a lamb foreshadowing the Lamb killed that would cover our nakedness & forgive all our sins. There is a lot more to it though. If there is no spiritual clothes or robe , then it doesn't matter anyways. If you feel that you want to be protected then your protection will come from above first..but if that initial protection doesn't exist then you are as good as naked... the parts that will make other lust over you was covered by God himself...

mms20102
Scholar
Posts: 328
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:45 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Where in the bible does it say that woman must cover up.

Post #25

Post by mms20102 »

[Replying to post 23 by Strider324]
If you're going to whine in other posts about how meaningless a small sample size is, perhaps you shouldn't do it yourself. It makes you look like a hypocrite.


With your ignorance tot he fact my father is Obstetrics and gynecology doctor and with your second ignorance to activists in Egypt I would happily ignore the statement above .
And duo to your simple knowledge about the matter in Egypt I guess you should be more careful with your judgements so far you didn't provide any information to reject my opinion but a plain statement .

Further, I don't know if you have a language barrier, but female 'circumcision' is not what happens. A circumcision removes the clitoral hood, which actually can serve to make her sexual response more robust. So either Islam is ignorant of female anatomy, or your representation that circumcisions are meant to reduce lust is total nonsense.


I would also consider this statement as a lack of information because the are 3 or 4 types not one and the type you are trying to describe is actually the first grade and it doesn't do what you say in most cases it reduces libido and in some cases it increases sensitivity again it depends on the nerves whether its totally removed or partially removed . That's why the operation need to be made by a doctor and not by random person


Let's make sure we understand what generally happens to little Muslim girls subjected to FGM - which just for clarity stands for Female Genital Mutilation:

First, their inner and outer labia are cut out, and their vaginas are sewn shut, in order to protect their value as chattel for their fathers, so they will be worth more in coins or goat skins when offered for marriage. A twig is placed into the vagina to create a small hole for the passage of urine and menstrual blood, and the girl (often as young as 10) has her legs tied together for up to 4 weeks to allow for healing. Isn't that nice? And these procedures are not being performed by physicians or surgeons. They are done by ignorant tribal men and women pursuant to the contemptible misogynistic rantings of their religion. Then, on the blessed wedding night, the stitches are pulled out so the lusting groom can have his fun, feeling blessed that he does not have to compete with a sexually experienced women - as Muslim men appear to be far too threatened by their inadequacies in that regard.
Then, in many cases, the vagina is immediately sewn BACK up, ostensibly because the husband still feels so pathetically insecure about his ability to satisfy a woman well enough to keep her from straying. This sewing and pulling back open can continue as long as the husband likes.

In many of these cases, the clitoral glans is also removed. This is equivalent to removing the mans penis

You have made 3 in a row congratulations third lack of knowledge in the same post the type just described is not made in Egypt and it case mass destruction to female life between we are not having tribes in Egypt no more but I really feel that you need another source to entertain people here

Two words to finish this bad joke above do you have any evidence to the words you say ? Quran is every where pull one and give me verses if you can keep reading maybe you get some knowledge after all

which never happens in Islam to men who rape women, because raping women is OK in Islam.


Now you moved to lies I guess lack of knowledge is better than lying even I don't have to reply to this statement simply because any learned man read a small portion about Islam will call you a Liar

So, if you can argue that this practice is anything but evil, then I must question not only your integrity but your sanity.

We a good saying in Arabic called don't point at any one since when you pointing with 1 finger toward him 3 fingers are pointing at you back

I guess you need to check your integrity while giving a big post with false information and with no evidence I didn't defend any practice I was clear about the topic . In you didn't read my posts that's not my fault

These are the actions of pathetically insecure and inadequate 'men'. When Muslim men start curbing their own uncontrolled lust by hacking off their penises, I'll have some respect for their views.


They do it everyday male circumcision is a must in Islam unlike females and guess what this is the fourth time you get a lack of information

Until then, I will have nothing but the most strident contempt for their bogus, child-molesting 'religion' that sanctions the torture of little girls for no other reason than to assuage the sexually incompetent Muslim man.


Until you get me a prove I will consider your words are nothing but words of a hypocrite

mms20102
Scholar
Posts: 328
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:45 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Where in the bible does it say that woman must cover up.

Post #26

Post by mms20102 »

[Replying to post 21 by marco]
I have a degree in statistics. I did not carry out the WHO survey. Here is what is said:

In Egypt, the Demographic Health Survey in 2000 revealed that 97% of married women surveyed experienced FGC.3 Another study, carried out by the Egyptian Ministry of Health and Population in 2003, reported that 94.6% of married women had been exposed to FGC and 69.1% of those women agreed to carry out FGC on their daughters. A pilot study by the Health Insurance Organization showed that 41% of female students in primary, preparatory and secondary schools had been exposed to FGC
I don't trust " Ministry of health " for any thing they publish they are totally liars just ask any Egyptian doctor about the ministry and the corruption existed back at 2003 please pick a better source and as again you don't seem to read carefully my posts I said earlier I don't support random operation but I support that some women need to do it

Its really strange that Labiaplasty is ok which is considered one shape of circumcision and you are ok if women do it " again western double standards "
The very fact that you label a girl who has sex as a "whore" proves my point.
Either you don't understand English or you have translated my words to give it other meaning I'm clear I was speaking about the females who choose to be whores !
Yes, brother or father should leave the woman alone. It is her choice. And having pre-marital sex does not make her a whore.
Sure it doesn't but it makes her offspring as bastards and give her a bad reputation and guess what same for males
Wonderful. Violence is the answer is it? Why not mind your own business? I think you have said more than enough to let us pity women under the control of Islamic rules. It begins to make sense why Pakistani families stand by a brother who murders his sister for sexual misconduct. They have exchanged a family problem for a religious evil.
Seems like nonsense reply from you . You will not make your point to reach that we treat women unlike men regarding rewards and punishment simply because you have proof . But I can prove that you do . You banned women from wearing Niqab you shut Azan sound you restrict mosques you oppress muslims please
We had enough of your fake democracy and between I have rules unlike you so when I kill they will say jihadist but when you kill they will say some psycho they will never blame all atheists this is the difference
And are you again speaking in medical terms? Is this another wise medical opinion? We used to think this way in the 19th century but civilisation has moved on. I am encouraging no one to do anything but I believe men, as well as women, have a CHOICE in what they do sexually. Religion acts wickedly here, condemning people for something they were born with. They did not "change themselves".
Enlighten yourself http://www.samesexattraction.org/biolog ... uality.htm
http://www.samesexattraction.org/What-c ... action.htm

Hope you get something useful after all they are long posts but they cover any question you have
Presumably it is non-alcoholic wine. So heaven's rivers flow with wine, processed by angels probably, and nice fresh water and young goats are killed ( of course) to keep the hungry risen corpses fed. This is a lovely view and it is lovelier that people actually believe this. The human mind has a capacity for believing anything, it seems.


Its my freedom to believe just like your freedom to not
Well I'm not fully convinced that women are treated the same as men, but I'll take your word for it. However, talk of inequality and covering women is of little relevance beside your HUGE ADMISSION:

"if my son is going to be stoned I will stone him by myself..."

Have you ever heard of the word FORGIVENESS?
If a guy go for your wife forgive him and forgive your wife according to your law
You always seem to ignore the sentence " 4 eye witnesses "
"Do you know the story of Christ and the woman taken in adultery? "
Do you accept laws of the bible ? Allow me its not take and run contest once you pick a source you take it all or leave it all but pick and run is not really gonna help and If you accept the bible well I will pick you a better reply and if you don't then don't quote from the bible
To pick up a stone to kill your own son is, among many other things, wickedly inhuman.
When 4 eye witnesses see my son do adultery I will do it with no hesitation protecting his wife and other females from him
I have read the Koran and I did not like what I read
I don't like atheism so ...
but you have painted Islam in such a way that any doubts I had have been removed.

Do not get doubts just ask and I will give you the right answer from Islam I assure you that you didn't read even 1% of Quran
If I were a woman in Islam I would live in fear.
Guess what ask any muslim walking in the street do you feel safe as a muslim and she will reply gladly yes ask any revert and she will give you more reasons now ask any atheist are you feeling safe and they will reply no

If I were born gay in Islam - well that would be hell on earth.
I would say you would just get killed we have our laws just like any constitution on this world we are free to accept it and who ever don't want to just don't be a Muslim
see pretty easy
But if I were a thoughtless, bullying red-blooded male, I'd abide by the religious laws and fully enjoy myself.
Instead of the religious you should put the word " any "

User avatar
Strider324
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1016
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 8:12 pm
Location: Fort Worth

Re: Where in the bible does it say that woman must cover up.

Post #27

Post by Strider324 »

[Replying to post 25 by mms20102]

The totality of your response is to call me a liar and make completely vacuous claims that you are right. That's a child's argument.

The proof of everything I stated has been available in the facts and statistics provided by the World Health Organization for decades now. I know this because I worked in Public Health for years.

I understand why you have no comment on why Muslim men are so insecure about their sexual abilities that they have to torture and subjugate little girls by mutilating their genitalia. The practice is a crime against humanity, and a decent person would be ashamed to be associated with it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevale ... by_country

Here is the data on Female Genital Mutilation. As can be seen, Egypt is one of the most egregious offenders. And if there is an Ob/Gyn Doctor that participates in this barbaric practice, they should have their license revoked for violating their Hippocratic Oath, and should be imprisoned. Shame on them.
"Do Good for Good is Good to do. Spurn Bribe of Heaven and Threat of Hell"
- The Kasidah of Haji abdu al-Yezdi

mms20102
Scholar
Posts: 328
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:45 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Where in the bible does it say that woman must cover up.

Post #28

Post by mms20102 »

[Replying to post 27 by Strider324]


I can see you have Ignored major part of my post and just went to conclusions you made with no evidence :
1- Where in Quran its a must for a girl to get circumcised
2- All men should be circumcised unlike women
3- Circumcision for men remove what equal to labia majora in women
4- Some women do labiaplasty operation by themselves and its same as first type circumcision
5- Type 2 3 4 is not practiced in Egypt but part 1 only and in some cases women needs it and not for all
6- According to my studies statistics need to be performed on a wide number of the real population to present reliable results
You have spoken about Islam yet you didn't provide anything related to it .
You say you work in public health yet you didn't say in which country , and its enough to tell you that in USA every 102 seconds a woman is assaulted every 8 minutes its a child and only 6 out of every 1,000 perpetrators will end up in prison.
https://www.rainn.org/statistics
About child argument and vacuous claims well its not you didn't give any proof to support your words you just said vacuous claims about muslims and islam .
The statistics are relatively low and can't represent the majority of women since I can be picking only victims to maximize the problem
About why you I have no comment about why Muslim feel insecure its very simple its another vacuous claim of yours with no evidence
There a huge difference between condemning a practice and condemning religion and that's what every westerner can't distinguish between while discussing any problem I can't say that Christian religion is main responsible for all those rape cases or all the drunkers but I can blame the state for not passing laws to prevent it . Same for this topic if you blame the authorities I would have no problem of you blame the illiteracy of some people I would agree to that but blaming islam is just like sticking terrorism to islam

User avatar
Strider324
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1016
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 8:12 pm
Location: Fort Worth

Post #29

Post by Strider324 »

[Replying to post 28 by mms20102]
I can see you have Ignored major part of my post and just went to conclusions you made with no evidence
I cited the evidence in my post. Apparently you failed to read it.
1- Where in Quran its a must for a girl to get circumcised
It is stated no where in the Quran. Which begs the question - Why have fatwas been issued stating that cutting out the clitoris of little girls is obligatory?

The Shafi'i, Hanbali, Maliki, and Hanafi schools of Islam ALL state that cutting out the clitoris of little girls is either required or preferred.

Further, hadiths have been written to support this mutilation. In Sahih Muslim, 3:684, the messenger of Allah states:

"When anyone sits amidst four parts (of the woman) and the circumcised parts touch each other a bath becomes obligatory."

(A 'bath' is what the mutilation of women is called. Apparently, Islam feels a little guilty admitting what it really is).

Of course, even Islam can't agree with itself, as the sura below shows:

"I will mislead them, and I will create in them false desires; I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and to deface the (fair) nature created by Allah." Whoever, forsaking Allah, takes satan for a friend, hath of a surety suffered a loss that is manifest." -Quran 4:119

This implies that it is forbidden to change Nature or mutilate any creature. So why do Muslims do it?

Are you ignorant of these facts?
2- All men should be circumcised unlike women
Yes, circumcision of women in muslim countries is MUCH unlike that of men...
3- Circumcision for men remove what equal to labia majora in women
This is again your ignorance of the facts, as cited below. The female clitoris is amputated. That is equivalent to cutting of the mans glans. Your comparing of the 2 disparate procedures is disgusting. I tell you what, let's have a Muslim 10 year old and you sit side by side and we'll perform the Type 1b procedure so common on girls in Egypt on both of you. Are you in?
4- Some women do labiaplasty operation by themselves and its same as first type circumcision
Again, more ignorance on your part. As cited below, Type 1 Female genital mutilation is divided into Type 1a, which is removal of the clitoral hood, and the more common Type 1b, which is a clitoridectomy.
5- Type 2 3 4 is not practiced in Egypt but part 1 only and in some cases women needs it and not for all
I begin to wonder that you are just making up this nonsense. Once again, from the facts below, Egypt practices both Type 1 and Type 2 mutilation. Type 2 includes removal of both the inner and outer labia.
6- According to my studies statistics need to be performed on a wide number of the real population to present reliable results
WTF are you talking about? The hard data from the World Health Organization (WHO) presented below shows that some 200 million women living today have gone through FGM - over 23 million in Egypt alone. What that massive amount of 'statistics' has shown is that there is NO medical reason for ANY of it! It's simply done to sooth the insecurities of men who can't satisfy a woman sexually. It's pure evil practiced by a sick, perverted, barbaric culture.

Here are some more highlights from the data I already posted, that you conveniently ignored:

Whereas I suppose that Egypt should by lauded for involving medical professionals in the mutilation of little girls (some of them less than 4 years old), the victims themselves report that in a full 25% of cases, NO anesthesia was used.

Complications of mutilating little girls and woman include excessive bleeding, urine retention, wound infection, septicemia, tetanus, gangrene, necrotizing fasciitis, and hepatitis - all so these ignorant and frightened men can keep their women like cattle.

Some 30 countries, mostly Muslim, allow for this mutilation to occur. Mali is #1, with 89% of its women mutilated, while Egypt is tied with Sudan at 87%. But you need more statistics......

The facts that you are so ignorant of are undeniable.

UNICEF and WHO have been working for decades to eliminate this disgusting 'tradition' of torturing little girls and women. The entire civilized world has condemned the practice as a crime against humanity. It's called Mutilation for a reason. It serves no medical purpose, exposes girls and women to both severe psychological and physical harm, and is only practiced among the poorest, least educated - and most religious people. Yeah, affluent and educated Muslims don't do these things to their daughters. Why is that?

Here are the facts: Feel free to continue to ignore them while you justify torture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious ... mutilation

http://www.data.unicef.org/resources/fe ... hange.html

http://www.ijgo.org/article/S0020-7292% ... 7/fulltext

http://www.tostan.org/female-genital-cutting

http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/1066 ... 42_eng.pdf

http://www.jstor.org/stable/2843546?seq ... b_contents

http://www.jstor.org/stable/2843546?seq ... b_contents
"Do Good for Good is Good to do. Spurn Bribe of Heaven and Threat of Hell"
- The Kasidah of Haji abdu al-Yezdi

mms20102
Scholar
Posts: 328
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:45 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Post #30

Post by mms20102 »

[Replying to post 29 by Strider324]
It is stated no where in the Quran.
Thanks for information
Why have fatwas been issued stating that cutting out the clitoris of little girls is obligatory?
References please
In Sahih Muslim, 3:684, the messenger of Allah states:

"When anyone sits amidst four parts (of the woman) and the circumcised parts touch each other a bath becomes obligatory."
Now can you please tell me where in this place its said the every woman must be circumcised ?
http://fatwa.islamweb.net/fatwa/index.p ... =A&Id=4487
this is the Arabic subject in detail its has nothing in each of its parts saying its a must for women

But if you go to hadith it said اشمى ولا تنهكى which means keep it high and don't cut so much that means don't cut any thing but the a small portion from the labia minora which is not part of your claims
Of course, even Islam can't agree with itself, as the sura below shows:

"I will mislead them, and I will create in them false desires; I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and to deface the (fair) nature created by Allah." Whoever, forsaking Allah, takes satan for a friend, hath of a surety suffered a loss that is manifest." -Quran 4:119

This implies that it is forbidden to change Nature or mutilate any creature. So why do Muslims do it?

Are you ignorant of these facts?
As you have mentioned above its said against abusing other creature but you seemed to fail to understand the difference between changing the nature around you and shaving your private parts and circumcision , It seems that the far you go through this the more I can understand how false the source you got information from was
3- Circumcision for men remove what equal to labia majora in women


This is again your ignorance of the facts, as cited below. The female clitoris is amputated. That is equivalent to cutting of the mans glans. Your comparing of the 2 disparate procedures is disgusting. I tell you what, let's have a Muslim 10 year old and you sit side by side and we'll perform the Type 1b procedure so common on girls in Egypt on both of you. Are you in?
I failed and I wanted to say labia Minora .
you said " The female clitoris is amputated " this is against islam as mentioned above . You seem again to ignore the fact that its not a must unlike men

Again, more ignorance on your part. As cited below, Type 1 Female genital mutilation is divided into Type 1a, which is removal of the clitoral hood, and the more common Type 1b, which is a clitoridectomy.

Nice information in islam part neither this or that is applicable
I begin to wonder that you are just making up this nonsense. Once again, from the facts below, Egypt practices both Type 1 and Type 2 mutilation. Type 2 includes removal of both the inner and outer labia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ge ... sification

According to Islamic teaching its equal to labiaplasty and not FGM

conclusion :
Again I will not go to the part of individual acts or illiterate people you want to discus my religion you are welcome you want to discus individual acts I reject anything beyond Islamic teachings

Post Reply