Why Modesty (Hijab): The Power of the Visual

Debating issues regarding sexuality

Moderator: Moderators

Al-Fatihah
Student
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 5:47 am

Why Modesty (Hijab): The Power of the Visual

Post #1

Post by Al-Fatihah »

What women need to understand is that men are not naturally inclined to be very loving and caring, sensitive, etc.,. Men learn this from women through their modesty. It may be likely learned from his mother or sister or maybe until he has a daughter, but the reality is that a man is not in touch with his sensitive and loving or romantic side until a woman teaches men to be so with her modesty. It is natural for a man to see a woman's body and think sex. Men can literally have sex and have absolutely no feelings in doing so. He does not have to love and care for a woman to be aroused sexually. WOMEN MUST UNDERSTAND THIS. All he has to do is look at her curves or body and bam, he's ready. That's it. The reason is because sexual arousal in a man occurs without any emotional connection. Whereas women are naturally in tune to be or have a loving nature. Women are naturally emotional and yearn for an emotional connection first. So their sexual arousal is stimulated from some emotional connection. A desire to be loved.

This is the power and strength of women. Men are not men of a loving and caring nature until a woman shows him. He has to be conditioned to be this way by the love of a woman and since a man can naturally have sex with a woman with no care or concern for her, then a woman must cover herself and display her modesty so that a man's desire to look at her just for sex is suppressed and his desire to love and care for her grows. This way, when sex is introduced, he is now bale to look at her as more than just sex and begins to value her body and sex with a woman as something that is intimate and special.

Yes. men are weak. All of us are weak. We need your modesty just for us to be man of dignity and of a loving and caring nature. This is the strength of a woman. She is the backbone of all civilized societies and decent men. She achieves all of this....with modesty.

So women, from an honest man, dress classy. Dress with the intent to leave something to the imagination. Be modest. Put some clothes on.





User avatar
help3434
Guru
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:19 pm
Location: United States
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Why Modesty (Hijab): The Power of the Visual

Post #11

Post by help3434 »

[Replying to post 9 by Al-Fatihah]

You still haven't shown that modestly dressed women cause or even teach men to be respectful and loving towards women. There are nudist families where the men in the family are respectful towards women.

Al-Fatihah
Student
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 5:47 am

Re: Why Modesty (Hijab): The Power of the Visual

Post #12

Post by Al-Fatihah »

help3434 wrote:
You still haven't shown that modestly dressed women cause or even teach men to be respectful and loving towards women. There are nudist families where the men in the family are respectful towards women.
Response: I have shown it. The best evidence is firsthand evidence. So I challenge you to live stream your mother, sister, daughter, walking the street naked and see if they receive the same love and respect as they would if they were dressed modestly.

The evidence is obviously clear that modesty teaches men to be loving and respectful once you do so.

As for nudist families, they live in nudity in seclusion from everyone else after they live modestly first. Meaning the shop, school, and work in modesty, then go somewhere in seclusion from modest people to be naked. Thus proving my point that modesty still effects how men love and respect women since not only are they still modest, but have to seclude themselves from everyone else just to do it because they will not be loved and respected as much. So nudists families makes my point.

User avatar
Divine Insight
Savant
Posts: 18080
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:59 pm
Location: Here & Now
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Why Modesty (Hijab): The Power of the Visual

Post #13

Post by Divine Insight »

Al-Fatihah wrote:
benchwarmer wrote:
I have no idea how D.I. was raised and neither do you. Again with more opinions stated as facts.


So your proof would be how some men react to seeing naked women? I can tell you right now your 'facts' are incorrect. I'm a man and I'm far more turned on by a woman wearing the right kind of clothing than a completely naked woman. You'll probably answer you know exactly what kind of clothing and I bet you will probably be wrong.

You're 'facts' are baseless and religiously motivated. Come back with peer reviewed studies and we'll talk facts.
Response: You can't tell me anything because all man are naturally inclined to be aroused sexually by looking at a woman's nakedness. So you claims are bogus. Any man claiming otherwise is either lying or gay and even a gay man is socially conditioned to have such feelings.

Come back with firsthand evidence and not some ramble. It fools no one. You can easily live stream and conduct a social experiment yourself of a naked woman walking the street and see that she will receive less love and respect than a modest woman. When you provide firsthand evidence to the contrary, then we can talk.
Who are you to shove your clearly biased opinions down the throats of others?

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

I've got news for you buddy. All men don't think like YOU! :roll:

In fact, you are just more proof to my theory that only people who are as guilty as charged as per the accusations of the Abrahamic religions could believe in them.

You obviously believe in this religion so you must accept that all the accusations it makes toward you are TRUE.

I know better for myself so I can see that these religions are as fake as can be.

Exactly as Benchwarmer described, I too find women who are dressed to be far more sexually attractive then women who are totally naked. In fact, if a woman thinks that all she needs to do is get naked and that's supposed to automatically sexually arouse me she's terribly mistaken.

There absolutely needs to be a cerebral and emotional relationship going on before I can even begin to think about getting romantically or sexually aroused. And I have absolutely no interest in having sex that doesn't have a deeply romantic and cerebral relationship going on at the same time.

So you are DEAD WRONG. And apparently so is your religion.

Your religion is necessarily false because all men don't think as your religion demands that they must.

I realize that there do exist a LOT of men who are as ignorant as you demand. We can know this because of how well pornography industries do. However, this is certainly not all men. I personally find pornography disgusting. It turns me right OFF immediately. In fact, I was once a security guard and I had to work in a ponography shop, working there literally made me sick to my stomach, not sexually excited at all. In fact, I couldn't even understand why anyone was paying to view that garbage. How that ever works to be a profitable business is beyond me.

There must be a lot of Christian and Islamic theists who keep those places in business. People who don't find porn attractive most likely already know that the Abrahamic religions must be false as well. :D
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

Al-Fatihah
Student
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 5:47 am

Re: Why Modesty (Hijab): The Power of the Visual

Post #14

Post by Al-Fatihah »

Divine Insight wrote:

Who are you to shove your clearly biased opinions down the throats of others?

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

I've got news for you buddy. All men don't think like YOU! :roll:

In fact, you are just more proof to my theory that only people who are as guilty as charged as per the accusations of the Abrahamic religions could believe in them.

You obviously believe in this religion so you must accept that all the accusations it makes toward you are TRUE.

I know better for myself so I can see that these religions are as fake as can be.

Exactly as Benchwarmer described, I too find women who are dressed to be far more sexually attractive then women who are totally naked. In fact, if a woman thinks that all she needs to do is get naked and that's supposed to automatically sexually arouse me she's terribly mistaken.

There absolutely needs to be a cerebral and emotional relationship going on before I can even begin to think about getting romantically or sexually aroused. And I have absolutely no interest in having sex that doesn't have a deeply romantic and cerebral relationship going on at the same time.

So you are DEAD WRONG. And apparently so is your religion.

Your religion is necessarily false because all men don't think as your religion demands that they must.

I realize that there do exist a LOT of men who are as ignorant as you demand. We can know this because of how well pornography industries do. However, this is certainly not all men. I personally find pornography disgusting. It turns me right OFF immediately. In fact, I was once a security guard and I had to work in a ponography shop, working there literally made me sick to my stomach, not sexually excited at all. In fact, I couldn't even understand why anyone was paying to view that garbage. How that ever works to be a profitable business is beyond me.

There must be a lot of Christian and Islamic theists who keep those places in business. People who don't find porn attractive most likely already know that the Abrahamic religions must be false as well. :D
Response: Sorry, but no one believes your rambling nonsense, except whatever gullible woman you are trying to impress like all perverted men do.

You want us to believe that you are the exception? Then live stream your sister, mother, daughter, walking the street naked to show that they will receive the same love and respect from men as a modest woman does. Go ahead. Exactly. You won't. So stop embarrassing yourself.

No man is sexually aroused more by a woman with clothes on, unless he is a mental patient.

User avatar
Divine Insight
Savant
Posts: 18080
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:59 pm
Location: Here & Now
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Why Modesty (Hijab): The Power of the Visual

Post #15

Post by Divine Insight »

Al-Fatihah wrote: Response: Sorry, but no one believes your rambling nonsense, except whatever gullible woman you are trying to impress like all perverted men do.

You want us to believe that you are the exception? Then live stream your sister, mother, daughter, walking the street naked to show that they will receive the same love and respect from men as a modest woman does. Go ahead. Exactly. You won't. So stop embarrassing yourself.

No man is sexually aroused more by a woman with clothes on, unless he is a mental patient.
Just because you can't personally comprehend the minds of decent men doesn't mean that all men are like you. :roll:

But you have certainly revealed what you are like in this thread to be sure.
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

User avatar
help3434
Guru
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:19 pm
Location: United States
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Why Modesty (Hijab): The Power of the Visual

Post #16

Post by help3434 »

Al-Fatihah wrote:
help3434 wrote:
You still haven't shown that modestly dressed women cause or even teach men to be respectful and loving towards women. There are nudist families where the men in the family are respectful towards women.
Response: I have shown it.
No, you have claimed it, not shown it.
Al-Fatihah wrote: The best evidence is firsthand evidence. So I challenge you to live stream your mother, sister, daughter, walking the street naked and see if they receive the same love and respect as they would if they were dressed modestly.
What a ridiculous "experiment". How does one show "love" to strangers walking by down the street anyway?



Al-Fatihah wrote: As for nudist families, they live in nudity in seclusion from everyone else after they live modestly first. Meaning the shop, school, and work in modesty, then go somewhere in seclusion from modest people to be naked. Thus proving my point that modesty still effects how men love and respect women since not only are they still modest, but have to seclude themselves from everyone else just to do it because they will not be loved and respected as much. So nudists families makes my point.
Er, no it just shows that the wider society they live in isn't accepting of nudism. That does not mean that it nudism inherently bad. Do you think that women are treated like crap in Cap d'Agde?

Al-Fatihah
Student
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 5:47 am

Re: Why Modesty (Hijab): The Power of the Visual

Post #17

Post by Al-Fatihah »

Divine Insight wrote:
Just because you can't personally comprehend the minds of decent men doesn't mean that all men are like you. :roll:

But you have certainly revealed what you are like in this thread to be sure.
Response: Rather, just because you were able to use some punchlines to fool some naive woman and hide your perversion doesn't mean you can fool me or any other decent man. Yet you have certainly revealed and exposed your true feelings on this forum for sure.

Al-Fatihah
Student
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 5:47 am

Re: Why Modesty (Hijab): The Power of the Visual

Post #18

Post by Al-Fatihah »

help3434 wrote:
No, you have claimed it, not shown it.

What a ridiculous "experiment". How does one show "love" to strangers walking by down the street anyway?



Er, no it just shows that the wider society they live in isn't accepting of nudism. That does not mean that it nudism inherently bad. Do you think that women are treated like crap in Cap d'Agde?
Response: You haven't refuted the claim by showing the experiment is false, thus supporting the fact that it is proven. Debunked. Try again. And before you reply with the idiotic response that I have to prove it first, NO I do not. I have to provide evidence for my initial claim, not evidence for my evidence, while you sit back and just simply say it's wrong without evidence. Learn how to debate.

As for nudists, saying the wider society isn't acceptable to nudists proves my point, which is public nudity draws lesser love and respect than modesty. Thanks for making my point. And since it is the "wider" point of view, that supports the fact that being loving and caring towards public nudity is NOT the predominant nature of men because if it was, then the "wider: society would be fine with it and not reject it.

benchwarmer
Guru
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:40 am
Has thanked: 1345 times
Been thanked: 513 times

Re: Why Modesty (Hijab): The Power of the Visual

Post #19

Post by benchwarmer »

Al-Fatihah wrote:
benchwarmer wrote:
I have no idea how D.I. was raised and neither do you. Again with more opinions stated as facts.


So your proof would be how some men react to seeing naked women? I can tell you right now your 'facts' are incorrect. I'm a man and I'm far more turned on by a woman wearing the right kind of clothing than a completely naked woman. You'll probably answer you know exactly what kind of clothing and I bet you will probably be wrong.

You're 'facts' are baseless and religiously motivated. Come back with peer reviewed studies and we'll talk facts.
Response: You can't tell me anything because all man are naturally inclined to be aroused sexually by looking at a woman's nakedness.
Yes, it's apparent that you are ignoring personal testimony that runs counter to your claims. You're welcome to your opinions, good luck trying to convince anyone with them.
Al-Fatihah wrote: So you claims are bogus. Any man claiming otherwise is either lying or gay and even a gay man is socially conditioned to have such feelings.
Normally we don't go around calling others liars when they share their opinions in this forum. Save that for the school yard. Two people now have shown your 'facts' are baseless regarding what we find more arousing.
Al-Fatihah wrote: Come back with firsthand evidence and not some ramble.
I just gave you first hand evidence and you called me a liar and/or gay. Neither of which is true. If you wish to continue to debate here I suggest reading the forum rules and focus on the points being made, not the posters making them.
Al-Fatihah wrote: It fools no one. You can easily live stream and conduct a social experiment yourself of a naked woman walking the street and see that she will receive less love and respect than a modest woman. When you provide firsthand evidence to the contrary, then we can talk.
Even if I were to conduct this ridiculous experiment it would prove nothing. Everyone would gawk including women. Unless you are a mind reader you will have no idea what thoughts are going through their minds. Are you a mind reader?

Elijah John
Savant
Posts: 12235
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:23 pm
Location: New England
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Post #20

Post by Elijah John »

Moderator Intervention

This thread has degenerated and has been shut down. Personal attacks, innuendo and insults...on BOTH sides, some of them worthy of warnings.

If the OP wants to start another thread covering the same topic, try to find ways to be more civil.

Rules
C&A Guidelines


______________

Moderator interventions do not count as a strike against any posters. They are given at the discretion of a moderator when he or she feels that some sort of intervention is required.
My theological positions:

-God created us in His image, not the other way around.
-The Bible is redeemed by it's good parts.
-Pure monotheism, simple repentance.
-YHVH is LORD
-The real Jesus is not God, the real YHVH is not a monster.
-Eternal life is a gift from the Living God.
-Keep the Commandments, keep your salvation.
-I have accepted YHVH as my Heavenly Father, LORD and Savior.

I am inspired by Jesus to worship none but YHVH, and to serve only Him.

Locked