Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

William
Savant

Generating Messages

Post #1

Post by William »

Hi.

I started this thread to share something which I find fascinating and would like some critique re the system I use to generate messages as I share these in this thread.

I would like to discuss the scientific value in terms of both subjectivity and objectivity to do with the way in which the messages are generated [to be explained] and perhaps how the reader interprets the message generated [assuming they see any message] and other related subjects branching from this.

I will also be using as evidence, the way in which words corelate with math, such as;

Generating Messages = 188
What Is Friendship
Story-Tellers

William
Savant

Re: Generating Messages

Post #251

Post by William »

William: "Where" is this seemingly unconnected cultural exhibition sourced, if not from the mind of the PU itself?

PK: People. I watch them, study them, listen to them, and I ask them questions.

William: I think of this as practically the same thing. Observing people I see the Mind of the Cosmos struggling to be heard above the fray...it appears to want to be heard through that Human medium, but that medium resists hearing, except what it wants to hear for its own individual agenda, rather than recognizing the overall.

This type of resistance can be conscious or subconscious in its effort to remain unconscious of the invisible reality of the overall mindfulness. Focused attention on personal agenda is a rather successful way in which to drown out such musing...

Transponder No, no, no. We don't need the Music of the spheres these days. The universe was not built for our convenience. Most of it is trying to kill us. It has no divine plan, no uplifting message, no homely advice and no refunds in case of dissatisfaction. We are on our own and battling to survive because that is the hand that evolution dealt us. There is no reason other than faithbased self -delusion for whatever reason, residual religion - First cause turned into a Dogma to be battled for - I don't know. But I do know it has no logical or evidential case or basis.

William: Is that an atheistic expression?

William: A transponder is a device for receiving a radio signal and automatically transmitting a different signal....

SCLx8 + select last LE per shuffle
Children of The Dream - We were not conscious of being a human for a time, but this does not mean that consciousness wasn't there. - Suckling on The Mother - Let us pronounce that argument "silly" and move on... - What is antichrist? - Self-esteem - The Need Determines the Value - Words

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP= What Is The Point? Sadness
William: Until "Christ Returns"

8:44
GM: Theism hasn't lasted this long based upon the idea that while one does not know, one will believe anyway
EQ [Emotional Intelligence]
Insufficient data
The ride is wild
Mirror
Universal Belief System
Words
"What Is The Point?"
Living with your heart wide open
Joke/Humour

William: Yes - today's 'just for giggles';

William:It's a fish eats fish world...going landy doesn't change the fact that things are fleeing from things which are fleeing and as nature would have it, how is this more immoral than funny?

A belly full of laughs.

GM: Seeing With The Eyes of Innocence
The dynamics of consciousness
Separate
The Fare On The Table
Green Chemistry
Keep me in The Loop
Radiance [light or heat as emitted or reflected by something.]
Translucency [The quality of letting some light pass through, or being partially transparent]
In The Spirit They Were Given
"It is more logical that something has always existed than nothing existed before something"
*Wink*
Focused Individual
Move On
Tap into your natural intuition and creativity
Transactional [exchange or interaction between people.]
Radical Honesty
What Are Your Thoughts On The Subject
"Finding the light"
Lots More
Yin yang
"We know not what we are because what we think we are gets in the way of it all"
“If you say so…” No. Even if I did not say so.
"Sadness"
Calculation
The Sub Hierarchy
Love and respect
Impervious [unable to be affected by.]

"And That's Not All!"
Darkest-Darkness
A Loving Being

William: From the link;
Re/thinking Religion (with John Vervaeke, Bruce Alderman, and Layman Pascal)
- In Re/thinking Religion, a new Integral Stage series, John Vervaeke joins Bruce Alderman and Layman Pascal to explore possible points of contact and confluence between their respective approaches to religion and spirituality. For this inaugural episode, we feel into some of the commonalities and differences between Integral Postmetaphysical Spirituality and Integral Transformative Practice, and John's "religion that is not a religion" and his work around developing an ecology of practices suitable for addressing the meaning crisis. We touch on a number of related themes: the creative deployment of mythic or literary figures, from Cthulhu and zombies, to the Centaur, the Minotaur, and the khora; the importance of wrestling with existential and epistemological limit conditions, and the role of ambiguity in higher forms of rationality; the relation of non-theism to classical theism and atheism; the history of integrative practices, and the 'traps' in conventional practice that can thwart balanced development; and much more.

John Vervaeke is a professor of psychology at Toronto University and creator of the popular YouTube series "Awakening from the Meaning Crisis."
GM: Consider This
"Often sheltered from the storm - warm my body soul and spirit feeling alright.
Good Intentions
Relationship"
The ongoing objective is to get this knowledge out into the public domain
Adversary:
"Dreamer"
Hearing And Listening
Remains
"Morph
Taking root
In Love"
"Realm of Remembrance
A Place To Create Art"
Science operates best from an Agnostic position
"It is always a warm fuzzy "
Your Higher Purpose
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=927

William: The point I have been making is that coherent messages are generated - because if they were not coherent, then you would not even be able to have any 'chain of thought' associated with what you are reading.

Re that - it is equally important that we are aware - not only of our thoughts in the moment, but also more intrinsically - we are aware of why we think the particular way that we do.

Said another way. "There was I was where I ought - examining my conscious thought." not just having a thought for the sake of having a thought.

XJX: But you understand, then, that the interpretation you come up with for the phrases on your own list will not be the same interpretations that I come up with, yes? I have my own associations and therefore, will have completely different ideas about what your phrases mean.

William: Yes I understand that. As I said, it is not so much how each individual interprets any particular GM - either coming from me or you or anyone else - Rather it is the fact that a message is generated.

William: What Is Our Purpose? Intuitive Intelligence...It May Seem Insignificant ...Trust the Universe

GM: "That one might not have need of, does not negate that confidence cannot be gained through such device, with others."
I Will
A new Paradigm has arisen whereby folk can drop the idea of being a 'true Christian' and simply be a True Human.
The characteristics of narrative consciousness
Conduit
Internal Triggering
Anu
Story
"The Hologram of Deception
Secret Organizations
Intent
Death"

William: I am somewhat over the conspiracy stuff as it offers more in the way of 'problem' than 'solution'.
“True belonging doesn't require you to change who you are; it requires you to be who you are."

GM: Returning the Compliment
Artificial Intelligence
"It is always a warm fuzzy "
The Abrahamic idea of GOD
"The Timeless Proton"
Provenance:
"Mind/Thought Space
Dungeons and Dragons
Automated Machine Learning"
Appreciating You
"Plastic tanks and battleships nothing more than toys What harm could propaganda do to the minds of little boys But Johnny he grew up too fast to live his life long dream The first time was his last to hear a dying soldier scream"
Metamorphosis
William
"Sanctified love’s joyful lust with ever movement Every thrust and every loss of sexual tension"

External validation
"Deceiving Entities"
Does the possibility that being unable to detect something as existing, allow for the right to include zero as representing something real, which is not?
"Time And Space"
[Taps just above glabella]
Discarnate
Sexual Encounters
What The Gods See
https://www.physics.princeton.edu/ph115/LQ.pdf

Isaac Asimov: Matter and energy had ended and with it space and time. Even AC existed only for the
sake of the one last question that it had never answered from the time a half-drunken
computer [technician] ten trillion years before had asked the question of a computer that
was to AC far less than was a man to Man.
All other questions had been answered, and until this last question was answered also,
AC might not release his consciousness.
All collected data had come to a final end. Nothing was left to be collected.
But all collected data had yet to be completely correlated and put together in all possible
relationships.
A timeless interval was spent in doing that.
And it came to pass that AC learned how to reverse the direction of entropy.
But there was now no man to whom AC might give the answer of the last question. No
matter. The answer -- by demonstration -- would take care of that, too.
For another timeless interval, AC thought how best to do this. Carefully, AC organized
the program.
The consciousness of AC encompassed all of what had once been a Universe and
brooded over what was now Chaos. Step by step, it must be done.
And AC said, "LET THERE BE LIGHT!"
And there was light --
GM: Like eons of sedimentary build-up - for the most part it appears that those codes are largely deactivated - 'fossilized' in a sense. Forgotten in relation to the grand scheme. A Child without any known Parent.
Prevailing Influence:
"Mother Wound"
Pareidolia
"Solid Device of Science"
"Restrained
Perception:"
"Sadness"
Add To The List
Taciturn [reserved or uncommunicative in speech; saying little.]
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart”
Good for lifting balloons with baskets, I suppose...

William: I suppose...

GM: Friendship is an agreement between individuals to support one another in any way they can, for mutually beneficial results.
The Bidden Zone
Narcissist
Improve
The Desire
It May Seem Insignificant
[Opens eyes after having thought about it]
"Breathe In Breathe Out"
You can look me in the mirror - catch my eye and make me shiver Touch me where it hurts the most - right into the Ghost - in the Machine
"The Fog Is Lifting"
The vortex
viewtopic.php?p=1076090#p1076090
Remains

William: The capacity to sin is not simply the product of free will, but of awareness of a self moderating morality over having to be moderated by others, to the point of correction.

Free will - real or imagined [as the case might be] is not simply a device in which to make capable only 'sin'.
9:15

William
Savant

Post #252

Post by William »

Goat: What do you mean by creation?

William: The Physical Universe aka "Reality" aka "what we exist in".

Is it a "Creation" - implying the mindfulness of a "creator". or is it a mindless accident from out of nowhere - implying magic.

Transponder: It doesn't imply magic, it implies natural physical processes.

William: "Natural Processes" is the effect. It is implying that the cause of Natural Processes is "Magical" because "the cause came from out of nowhere/nothing", which is the very definition of "Magic".

Goat: Why can't the conditions that the universe arose from be eternal? Why do you say that the universe came from nothing?

Transponder: This is an old argument and an endless one. Uncreated matter is rejected. It has to originate somewhere. This is a problem but there is a half solution that i have done several times before so I won't tire everyone out with it.

The Creationists (Young or Old earth) postulate an uncreated eternal Cosmic Mind as the explanation. This Mind of course itself having no origin and was not created. On pure logic that would be harder to explain than the most basic of matter (energy holding position) existing without needing to be created.

And of course, while 'Biblegod' is not the topic, it remains that even if a Cosmic Mind could be validated, or even made a logically sound claim, it wouldn't tell us which god it was.

William: Why don't you answer the question Goat asked, instead of trying to deflect and distract?
______

Q: Why can't the conditions that the universe arose from be eternal? Why do you say that the universe came from nothing? -

Understanding the correlations
The journey is the destination
Like mindful nests with eggs in 'em

The resistance is generally traceable to the theistic approach of religionizing said intelligent mind.
Letting Go - 20/20 - William's Job - Gnosticism - This moment is the perfect teacher - Bias - Clarity
RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP= viewtopic.php?p=1073550#p1073550 - Other Ways Of Using Your Lists

William: The joy of being an Independent Conscious Intelligence connected with another ICI far greater than ones self...
...from the link;
It does not appear - from a non-bias position - that theists are more angry than non-theists .
5:37

GM: Intelligent Consciousness
Whole-hearted
Regimented
The Four Human Power Houses
Constructors and tasks
[From the link]
The people behind the greatest leaps in physics - Einstein, Newton, Heisenberg, all had the uncanny ability to see the fundamentals - see the deepest, underlying facts about the world, and from simple statements about reality they built up their incredible theories. Well what if we all had a recipe book for doing exactly this. Well, one might be just around the corner and it’s called Constructor Theory.
GM: Objectives
Clarity
"It does not appear - from a non-bias position - that theists are more angry than non-theists ."
"Cautiously
Family"
Life Principles of Sovereign Integral
Nag Hammadi [The Nag Hammadi library is a collection of early Christian and Gnostic texts discovered near the Upper Egyptian town of Nag Hammadi in 1945. Thirteen leather-bound papyrus codices buried in a sealed jar were found by a local farmer]
Self-compassion
Fugacious [tending to disappear; fleeting.]
The Son:
"Any God-Mind claiming to be responsible for human beings existing, is going to have problems to deal with re that"
The Brother:
"Expansiveness"
Buddha:
"That
Timeless"
Evaluate.
Red Light
Discarnate [not having a physical body.]
A Stroke of Luck
Do Not Panic
Stop. Listen. Observe.
Connection
A Good Question
Q: Why can't the conditions that the universe arose from be eternal? Why do you say that the universe came from nothing? -
“But you will know the more you get in touch with your transcendental mind (and therefore truth) that there is no such thing as a victim. The negative benefits you more than anything else in your evolution and the evolution of all that is.”
Transient [lasting only for a short time; impermanent.]
In The Family Of
"It is obviously in line with providence..."
"Wild freedom"
That ship is sinking

William: So the 'angry patch' although steeped in human history, is simply a phase in and of itself...

GM: "Other Ways Of Using Your Lists"
Action
Mechanism/Tool/Device
Light the spark

William: Friction...

GM: If someone were to declare that the Universe was a random mindless accident of an event, then they are saying that its existence is a 'truly random event'.

William: So the opposition to something causes the sparks to fly...

GM: Sing!
"Love"

William: "Do we know the meaning Lord above..."

GM: Trying to change the world fails for one simple and unavoidable reason...“everyone else.”

William: True that.

GM: Disparity [imbalance. inequality. discrepancy.]
A Bit of Cat and Mouse
"The Mother God"
Pollution
"Father Wound"
Roller Coaster Ride
Like I Said In Another Thread

[Jordan Peterson Takes on Sam Harris' argument that Free Will Doesn't Exist]
Transform into something more appropriate to the situation we find ourselves lost within.
"How we think we will get happiness, is the middleman"
viewtopic.php?p=403205#p403205

That Girl Again: Since I am convinced that even if there is a creator deity, it has nothing to do with religion, there is not much at stake. It is something to muse about from time to time. But there is no practical consequence.
GM: Regimented
Central Intelligence Agency
Progress
"The Devil Ye Know"
Why?
What Are Your Thoughts On The Subject

William: Familiar. What else is there to compare with? The "Roller Coaster Ride" is what is known. Other concepts derive from the lack of meaning or purpose to The Ride. One can simply shrug and tell oneself "it doesn't really matter" and claim to have 'The Answer'.
One can also separate through using concepts of good and evil. - "This aspect of The Ride is 'good' but this aspect of it is 'evil'.
This in turn brings about connotations re "The Devil" and "God" and 'The God' you want to know, is not the 'Devil you know'.
This complicates the human dilemma re The Ride, as it doesn't really answer the questions.

Take the question being focused on...

How does God and the Devil help answer that question?

GM: [Taps just above glabella]

William: Exactly! So our thoughts on the subject are largely shaped for us, before we even get to know our selves. "This" is The Ride, and "that" is the explanation for why we are on it.

GM: It is a hard place for flesh to dwell.
Automated Machine Learning
Ah - The Mechanics
Inclinations
Engaging with insects
Practical application
Stroke of luck
10Q

William: Indeed. How does a cosmic mind interreact with ants? The first step would be to get the attention of the ants but if the ants have superimposed fearful imaginations about The Ride, this can complicate things to do with making a connection.

GM: This Speaks of…
Attachment

William: The attachments of atheist and theist positions muddy the waters for the individuals encased within the concepts said positions provide...the friction between the opposing strongholds have been the most damaging response to The Ride.

GM: Transforming the Anger Energy
Embrace a completely new paradigm
The relevant scientific community
"Ace in the hole"
Anticipation:
"Nothing More - Nothing Less"
Welcoming answer
Sensory Data Quality
"It Requires Corrective Action"
Forgiveness
Earn
The unreasonable effectiveness of Mathematics in the Natural Sciences
viewtopic.php?p=1070902#p1070902

William: If one researches OOBEs and the like, one will find that practically everyone who ever experiences such, identify as being 'spirit' - a biblically supported idea, as you have pointed out - something biblical Jesus spoke of as a truth.

Those Christians who do not believe such a thing, often critique OOBEs and the like as 'demonic deception' a type of religious equivalent as the woo-slinging "delusional" which non-theists love to use to 'explain' why such experience doesn't fit with their own particular beliefs about what they self identify as being.

Being 'born of the spirit' is really about coming to the realization of what one truly is rather than remaining in ignorance of that.
GM: Astigmatism [a defect in the eye or in a lens caused by a deviation from spherical curvature, which results in distorted images, as light rays are prevented from meeting at a common focus.]
First Light
Investigative
"Is It True Is It Kind Is It Useful?"
Sola Scriptura
"Making it up as you go along"
Go
Species Collective
Permanent
The wisdom of insecurity
Sun energy
Worth
Clearness
Open Minded Sceptic
Evaluating Cautiously
"Devices of The Gods"
When The Dust Settles
Galaxies are like Islands...

6:25

William
Savant

Post #253

Post by William »

William: Observing people I see the Mind of the Cosmos struggling to be heard above the fray...it appears to want to be heard through that Human medium, but that medium resists hearing, except what it wants to hear for its own individual agenda, rather than recognizing the overall."

Transponder: I compared this to the 'music of the spheres' belief. It raises an imaginary hypothesis of a Cosmic mind for which there is no scrap of decent evidence and substitutes for the human imagination an unheard voice of an invisible entity.

Music of the spheres.

William: Music of the spheres: "an ethereal [extremely delicate and light in a way that seems not to be of this world.] harmony thought by the Pythagoreans to be produced by the vibration of the celestial spheres."

What I find fascinating is that folk of ancient times imagined such a thing about the planets.
Can a planet make a sound? It's an interesting question that gives us insight into the nature of sound waves. In a sense, planets do emit radiation which can be used to make sounds we can hear. How does that work?

The Physics of Sound Waves
Everything in the universe gives off radiation that — if our ears or eyes were sensitive to it — we could "hear" or "see". The spectrum of light that we actually perceive is very small, compared to the very large spectrum of available light, ranging from gamma-rays to radio waves. Signals that can be converted to sound make up only one part of that spectrum. {SOURCE}

Transponder:...there is no scrap of decent evidence...

William: There are indeed many scraps of decent evidence. However, what I may refer to as 'decent evidence' may not been seen the same way by others.

Princess Sparkles: Everyone: "In space nobody can hear you scream"

Saturn: "Hold my beer"

From the link;

The Cassini spacecraft has been detecting intense radio emissions from the planet Saturn. They come from the planet's aurorae, where magnetic field lines thread the polar regions. These signals have been shifted into the range of human hearing and compressed in time. For more information about how NASA produced this track, go to...

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/cas...

William: Cosmic Mind?
An imaginary hypothesis of a Cosmic mind for which there is no scrap of decent evidence?
Such expression can only come from someone who wants to believe we do not exist within a creation.

The Earth is abundant with decent evidence supporting the notion of mindful, intelligent creation, performing its tasks through what we loosely refer to as 'evolution'.
William: "Observing people I see the Mind of the Cosmos struggling to be heard above the fray...it appears to want to be heard through that Human medium, but that medium resists hearing, except what it wants to hear for its own individual agenda, rather than recognizing the overall."
William: The above is pointing out the human dilemma of social inequity and its consequences on the natural environment.

I see no solution to said problem coming from either theist or atheist positions.

Upon Further, Deeper Inspection
Absolutely Perfectly Beautiful.
A Matter of Knowing Where to Look
All things come to those who wait

SCLx15 + select last LE per shuffle
Bridge - The Forerunner - The Devil You Say - Discipline - The Science of Spirituality - Science operates best from a Natural Neutral position - End Of Chapter - viewtopic.php?p=1067891#p1067891 - Root of evil - Matrix - Densification - Alike as two peas in a pod - Secret Organizations - Odd Radio Circles - The beauty of imperfection

William: Q: How does one hide a Cosmic Mind?
A: Within apparent imperfection,

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP= Know This "Intransigence" [refusal to change one's views or to agree about something.]

William: [257]
[What Do You Like About It?
"Crying Over Spilt Milk"
The Main Points on the Agenda
What is behind the VR headset
A difficult proposition
Constructor Theory
Not by flinging woo at it.
(Barking up the wrong tree)]

7:24

GM: The characteristics of narrative consciousness:
"Here Am I Is Where I Ought Examining My Conscious Thought"
You Can Trust
Psychology
Exploring
Chamber Of Self
"One Language Intelligent Network
Heaven on Earth"
Genius
Group Dynamics
"Confirmation bias
Personal freedom
One should not take the evidence as incontrovertible for granted, as we should always apply science to any evidence and test it for repeatability."
Let The Day In
It is just one of those things.
Jung-Animus
Your Dream Team
Express yourself
"The journey is fun and maybe that is the point."
Commitment
Epigenetic [relating to or arising from] Memories
"Be kind to yourself"
Any God-Mind claiming to be responsible for human beings existing, is going to have problems to deal with re that
Potential
“Humility means accepting reality with no attempt to outsmart it.”
The Grey Area is Vast
The Healing Power
viewtopic.php?p=1081622#p1081622

JK: I'm not one to begrudge how others wish to define stuff, but I see no intelligence in a flower seeking sunlight.
William: I see that and understand it as the type of argument one can expect from those in the position of Atheism.
GM: The beauty of imperfection

William: Q: How does one hide a Cosmic Mind?
A: Within apparent imperfection,

GM: Know This
Sacral chakra [thought to govern how you experience sexuality, creative expression, emotions, and more]
"A Pragmatic Realization Precipitated In Ones Mind"
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... p=13778149

Myriad: It accomplishes nothing, and has no possible purpose. (Kind of like a similar problem with a hypothetical creator god who is omniscient, and therefore cannot learn anything or experience anything new, and thus has no reason to actually create anything.

William:Exactly - except that being omniscient would be the very reason WHY the creation of the PU was engineered - as a means to escape the omniscient condition.

And observing said PU, we can understand that it would be a great thing for that exact purpose.

A physical manifestation of a mental projection...the same would apply to the "many eternal universe theory" which J. Richard Gott explains...only with variety...and timelessness [since these are eternal - go on forever even that they all have beginnings...which would be a better way to do it if one would never have to suffer from omniscience again...always having something new to learn...
GM:
"The Great White Brotherhood"
Attention!
(A belly full of laughs.)
"Guilt Trip"
Raphael ~ [healing of the Lord]
Incarnation
viewtopic.php?p=1081812#p1081812

William:From the link;
McCulloch: If you define atheism as not having a belief that there is a God, then agnosticism is a subset of atheism.
If you define atheism as having a belief that there is not a God, then agnosticism opposes that.

William: It is interesting how Atheists define things, and it should not be surprising to look for and to find evidence of conformation bias within those definitions.

Such definitions in themselves are, at worst, products of opinion rather than of science. As such, they most likely require honest examination and tweaking.

GM: Use Heart When Doing The Science
Shadow:
"The resistance is generally traceable to the theistic approach of religionizing said intelligent mind."
(Listen
Betterment
Aligning With WingMakers)
Christian mythology re God:
"Welcoming
Action Station
Money"
"Forgiveness
Believe"
"Conducive to wellbeing
Extend Beyond The Borders of Institution
Spiritual practice"
The Sign On The Door Clearly States The Rules
(The Wholeness Navigator
Earth Mother)
(The vortex
Creative Conscious Intelligence)
"Waking
Understand few reach self awareness"
"Who Knows
Loved?"
(Fugacious [tending to disappear; fleeting.}
Emotions)
"This Is My Kind Of Fun"
(Virtual
It is neither good nor evil)
If You Must Believe - Believe This:
Green Chemistry [12 Principles of Green Chemistry]
"Jesus became the manner in which the misconception could be addressed. No one follower need have understood it in that manner, in order for it to do its job.
If we Judge, we will be Judged."
viewtopic.php?p=1080497#p1080497

Rose: Communication with the dead.
Why would anyone wish to do that?

William: There would be a number of reasons. For me it was motivated by the knowledge that I was getting shallow and often dubious communication with the living, even in relation to opinions about the dead.
I decided that I would give 'the dead' an opportunity to show they had more to offer.
GM: Event String Unfolding:
(Timelessness vs infinite regress argument)
Prometheus
Determined
Incompleteness

William: Said another way; - "YHWH made it imperfect."

GM: The Gist of The Message
"Human Imagination Has Consequences"

William: Three Three Seven
[Try to remember
You Can Trust
On The Right Track
Soul Retrieval
Playing As Children
Sleep Paralysis
Turning Point
Mind Body Spirit
Written Language.]

GM: Gentle
Common Ground
"Let It Be And So Be It
Educational
Awake and Waiting"
The Space Rock which caused an extinction event on Earth
Be My Friend
"Some things are impossible to pin down precisely because of the nature of the reality being experienced"
Holy Matrimony!
And
A belly full of laughs!

William: [with serious tone] Often the addition of the fact of humor is missing from equations...

GM: Event String Unfolding:
The Spirit of The Earth
"Militant Messiah
Earth Mother"
What degree of influence do they have on that Mind-Field?
(We succeed as a permanent specie or we fail as a temporary one
Conscience
Communication With The Deeper Levels of Self
Falls
That Is Sad But Don't Let It Distract You)
End Of Chapter
Hidden Gem
Delineating [describe or portray (something) precisely.]
Transposing [cause (two or more things) to exchange places. transfer to a different place or context.]
Grace
Elude [1 escape from or avoid (a danger, enemy, or pursuer), typically in a skilful or cunning way. 2 (of an achievement or something desired) fail to be attained by (someone).]
"I am all ears to any rewording for clarification"
Intransigence [refusal to change one's views or to agree about something.]
The Development of...
"Worthiness"
(Invention is using things discovered.)
Panpsychism
Interoperate [is the setup of ad hoc components and methods to make two or more systems work together as a combined system with some partial functionality during a certain time, possibly requiring human supervision to perform necessary adjustments and corrections]
"Lots More
The Story Continues - The Flow Is On"
Desperation;
"Now isn't the time for tears"
Green Chemistry
A Game Of Chess
"Plastic tanks and battleships nothing more than toys What harm could propaganda do to the minds of little boys But Johnny he grew up too fast to live his life long dream The first time was his last to hear a dying soldier scream"
Intelligence;
"Communication with the Deeper Levels of Self
Encounter
Down Your Way
From The Source
Path
For anyone to say otherwise, would be unwise in the face of such evidence"
Fail
viewtopic.php?p=1071422#p1071422

William: One simply has to love oneself and ones neighbor... where is that written, other than within one's heart.
one with him: But Scripture says that we must love Jehovah our God first of all, and then our neighbor.
William: That's what I was saying, when I wrote;
"How can one love others if one does not love oneself? How can one love oneself if one does not love one's God?"
However, I do not have one name for my God. I have many names [including YHVH] for The Cosmic Mind of Creation.
GM: Open Your Heart
Waking
"Asleep or awake for the give or the take Its a good ship that sails these cosmos"

William: Yes - I am still working on the finer details - I want my mind and heart to align re the question of YHWH...

GM: Now that nut is cracked, what next?
You Love I Know
Pure soul
Ectogenesis [(chiefly in science fiction) the development of embryos in artificial conditions outside the uterus.]
"Memorandum of Understanding"

William: YHWH appears to be like unto a space-faring scientist who uses The Earth as a laboratory...did he have permission to do so, from The Earth Entity?

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/ful ... nbfr.12603

Creation in Aquinas: ex nihilo or ex deo ?
Daniel: While the Christian emphasis on creation as a free and gracious gift is often juxtaposed with Neoplatonic notions of world-production as the emanation of being from the First Cause, I argue in this essay that there is no obvious contradiction between the doctrines of creation ex nihilo and emanation ex deo in Aquinas's thought. This is partly because the Christian teaching that the world is created ‘from nothing’ was never intended to deny that it was from God, but to deny that it was made from anything other than God. By drawing on the Liber de Causis to support his explanation of creation as the emanation of all being from the universal cause, Aquinas provides us with a way to foreground a doctrine which belongs to the foundations of Christian faith but which rarely receives sufficient attention in systematic theology – namely, the omnipresence of the God who is in everything.
GM: The Flying Spaghetti Monster:
"A Good Question...
...Exploit Weakness?"
(Knowledge Required to Resolve Uncertainty)
The Mainstream Program
viewtopic.php?p=1073548#p1073548

1213: I think spirit is like attitude and also awareness.

Difflugia: To the extent that these are things, they're emergent properties of a mind.

William: If attitude and personality are 'things' - then 'things' are not always physical.

Difflugia: You might as well describe spirit as "ability to spell" or "dessert preference." All of the minds that we know exist within a physical medium or matrix.

William: The belief re that is generally that the mind exists within the brain.

Difflugia: What's God's mind made out of?

William: I think you mean brain? What's God's brain made of?

Difflugia: That would apply to anything non-static, hence the OP question. If God is static, then there's nothing to distinguish God's state at the beginning of the universe from any other point in time. If God is not static, God suffers from the same problem that you claim for the universe.

William: I think that if we went fishing we might find that there are varied interpretations as to what is meant by "God is the always the same".

Immutability = not capable of or susceptible to change.

That would rule out omnipotence - unless being omniscient means that a creator-God could give Itself the illusion of not being that Immutable Entity by constructing some type of reality experience in which It could hide from the true unchangeable nature of Itself...

A universe such as this one, could conceivably provide that.
GM: "Constructing some type of reality experience in which I could hide from the true unchangeable nature of Myself" = "Even so, I have full appreciation for your efforts, because even incorrect peer review is better than indifference."
Feel your feelings
Yes - I Hear You
"Free Choice Ends Here
The Fine-Tuning argument"
Muon
Weak
Perspective
Husband
Laws Rules and Appropriates
What Is That You Are Playing With?
"Conduit"
The Roles
The fiction of causality
To Experience All That Is
How shallow is the reach of YHWH?

8:23

William
Savant

Post #254

Post by William »

William: "Spirit" et al is a religious name for Energy.

Furthermore, by assigning the Energy as being conscious, one makes a GOD of it.

Further to that even, when one assigns an image to the GOD, one attempts to make a costume for energy to prance about it.

viewtopic.php?p=1083234#p1083234

From the link;
William: Time is the effect Energy has upon the QF. Both QF and Energy are eternal, whereas time is not, re the interaction. It only lasts for as long as Energy is interacting with QT.

Bust Nak: Ah huh. So when would that stop?

William: That depends upon what relation consciousness/mind has with it.

It is the observer not the observed, which measures the movements of objects and pronounces 'time' as a conceptual thing [of the mind] rather than a real thing [of the physical]. Sometimes folk just conflate non physical things with physical things, which is why you are arguing that time is a physically real thing. Rather, time is a conceptionally real thing.

As such, as long as there is consciousness to observe the effects of the eternal energy upon the eternal physical QF, the process won't stop.
Remove consciousness from the dynamic, and the process of Energy/QF interaction will continue to go on as it has always gone on - eternally.

The only thing which would have 'stopped' is the thing which acknowledges the existence of the Energy and the QF. If that were to happen, then 'time' would cease to be, because time is a concept of mind [consciousness] and neither the QF or the Energy would have any practical use for how their interactions are being understood. They simply are being what they have always been.

[Since we do not know, we needn't assume that consciousness has not always existed as part of that process. It is an interesting notion.]

Understanding the correlations
The journey is the destination
Like mindful nests with eggs in 'em

Wakey Wakey - Friable [easily crumbled.] - Is Like... - Perseverance - Glow Softly - The Vortex - Independence - Six Degrees of Freedom

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP= Self-development Mind’s Eye

William: Two Six Seven
"The Need Determines the Value
It’s both a break-in and a break-out.
The Best way to access God is...
Intertextual References
Is OOBE like 'coming up for air'
Conscious Eats Experience
Available to all who seek this...
Self-development Mind’s Eye"

6:50

GM: In The Flow
Deeper Questions Regarding Individual Existence
[One should not take the evidence as incontrovertible for granted, as we should always apply science to any evidence and test it for repeatability.]
viewtopic.php?p=1076777#p1076777

GM: Stop. Listen. Observe. Wonder.
Self-development
Use Your Freedom
Let It Be And So Be It
viewtopic.php?p=1070605#p1070605

William: The link is a post where I remark on the importance of use of imagination critically...from the post;
William: What IS a great analogy of the universe mindfully unfolding is The Planet Earth - A living stone of complexity ... as one cannot explain away the complexity of biological life forms as the result of mindless acts of nature in which the complex movement of said life forms is due to "flat slippery surfaces and strong winds."
GM: Hyper Complex
Permanent
Each To Their Own
The Navigator Can Read Maps.
Read/Book/Story
Draw With The Silence
GM: "Choices
Pointless
In The Rabbit Hole"
F3

William: Frank Kepple quotes re F3;
You can use this as a jumping off point into F3 if you like: all you need to do is will yourself to step into the scene and there you go.
This means that it takes a bit of effort to temporarily shift our focus of awareness to other focuses, like F2 or F3 (or F4 if you are really ambitious!). After physical death our Primary Focus will switch to F3 that that will be our 'home focus' while we go through the transition phase which will eventually allow us to make the permanent switch to F4.
This causes problems for those who are in a poor state of mind. The lower levels of F3 are awash with people who are stuck in their own self created hell-holes due to an ever increasing spiral of negative energy.
To put it another way, in F3 if you will a can of beer to appear in your hand then it is possible (with a bit of practise) to make this happen.
While people permanently engaged in F3 can adopt whatever form they wish, most people appear to automatically adopt the form of their previous physical existence, but as it was at their physical peak, i.e. 25 to 30 years old. This is somewhat of a generalisation but it tends to be most common.
You see, F1, F2, F3 and F4 don't sit one on top of another in a nice, organised, linear manner. The reality is that they all intertwine together, much like several strands of string bound together to form rope.
Ghostly manifestations may also be a result of overlays, perhaps F1/F3 overlays, allowing the witness and the 'ghost' (i.e. someone residing in F3) to perceive each other.
People in F3 engage in a whole range of actions, communicate with you directly in meaningful dialogue and act in ways that you could not predict, just as they do in F1/physical. This will become obvious to you once you gain a bit of experience of F2 and F3 environments.
But these days the more forward-thinking practitioners realise this infamous Void of old is just an area of 3D Blackness situated between Focus 2 and Focus 3 of consciousness. To followers of the Monroe School, The Void is simply the 3D-Blackness at Focus 21. Simple as that. No superstitious nonsense getting in the way. Just place your Intent and away you go.
So when you “take off” into the 3D Blackness, you generally emerge within Focus 3 of consciousness, or what is becoming commonly known as the Transition Area, where you will come into contact with other people who are very real indeed, not just F2 'dream characters'. It is to F3 that we will turn our attention to next.
F3 is also known as the Transition Area, as it is where we all go in order to begin the process of adjusting back to subjective reality once again and to prepare for our eventual Primary Focus switch back to F4. This is the ultimate purpose of Focus 3.
GM:Coherence
Move On
“The connect was not only into learning to form a better understanding and acceptance about my 'self' - but in how you showed yourself to being an integral part of that understanding and acceptance.”
One's thoughts
Meditation
Economic
Near
"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent "
Masks
Six Degrees of Freedom
Self-development
Healing The Beast
Letting Go
Disclosure of Knowledge
"The Secret
Suppressing
The Nervous System"
“Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us.”
[You Are Soooo Funny]
"The Meaning of Life
[Blunt the edge off that particular blade...]
The Deeper Reality"
Imagination
"The idea is to connect with the Planet Mind in a conscious manner rather than an unconscious one or even a subconscious manner..."

Mar 3, 2022 Perhaps our entire universe is like a gigantic computer game, the creation of super-smart hackers existing somewhere else? Before you smirk and laugh, watch and think! Featuring interviews with David Brin, Nick Bostrom, Raymond Kurzweil, Marvin Minsky, and Martin Rees.
GM: "The foundation of adult trust is not "You will never hurt me." It is "I trust myself with whatever you do."
A Loving Heart
Be Aware
viewtopic.php?p=1069816#p1069816

William: In real terms, the Master ColdFire trick is about throwing a scary story into the mix in order to show a presumed outcome...however, the outcome was surprising in that the presumed outcome didn't happen and so the storyline changed and adaption was necessary.

"Master ColdFire trick" was inserted as a line entry on my ComList around the time it came about - Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:40 am -over 2 years ago...

Diagoras: When you get a 'surprising result' in science, it's perfectly acceptable to explain it away by saying 'adaption was necessary'.

William:The 'surprising result' was in Callum's response to an attempted illusion [the trick referred to] and the "adaption was necessary" is in regard to following the story-line alongside adaptation.

You would know of this, of course, if you 'did the science' but instead you attempt to "explain it away" as "reading the bones"

Follow the links and see the connections Diagoras - don't just jump in and expect that non-theist mud-slinging is going to work for sceptics in this case.
GM: "A terrible milestone
Executing"
[I say this in terms of the generical idea of God rather than any particular religious idea of God.]
Comparison;
"I Have My Duty
Virtual Reality
Awake
Confident
Real"

myth-one: John 4:24 wrote:
God is a Spirit: . . ..
And when we are born of the Spirit, we become spirits, because:
John 3:6 wrote:
. . . that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
So when believers are born again of the Spirit, we will become spiritual bodied angels.

William: From my own understanding [self awareness] what occurred was that humans forgot what they were [Spirit-breathed into biological matter] and identified only with the flesh-container and thought of themselves in that way - much like non-theists think of themselves as 'nothing more than chemical reactions of the brain'...or how some Christians think 'flesh that will be resurrected and given the ability to never die.'
GM:Always
Entity encased in a Planet
"White Light
Validation
Nuremberg race laws"
Shine Your Light
Consciousness incarnates into human form
The Things You Do...
"Consensual"
Be real
Vision
Pride
Persevere
Matthew Twenty Two – Forty
Inculcated [instil/teach (an idea, attitude, or habit) by persistent instruction.]
Everything Is Unique
"Black Holes
All Information Is Channelled."
"Identify any ‘atheist’ in the story? Certainly not The Devil!"
Secure
Spiritual Food
[Get out of the way]
How to get this to happen on a planetary scale is the thing...
[Evidence We Actively Collect
Separation]
"Positive self-talk
Archangel
Konkachila
Influence
Accidentally on purpose"
While We All Wait....
Steps
The Connection Process
The Wider Reality
Illuminate"
Strength of Soul
"Moldavite" [vitreous silica projectile glass formed by a meteorite impact]
What Is The Point? Sadness?
Mind’s Eye
Religious theists may well be the ones who have placed interposing barriers which ensure that their view is cut off - and this might be achieved through wilful ignorance.
Stuff
– “spacetime doesn’t really exist” [15:00]
The Nature of That Place
Radical Self-Acceptance
“The Atheist Infiltration Squad
Look Closely”
Indeed
We Exist Infinitely
[Friendship is an agreement between individuals to support one another in any way they can, for mutually beneficial results.]

7:30

William
Savant

Post #255

Post by William »

JK: The best we can do is observe the universe. If there's a cause for it, we can reasonably ask from where comes that cause.

William: We can ask all we want, but this does not mean we will ever know the answer.

What we do know, is that the universe had a beginning and that something cannot come from nothing.

So we know that the universe came from something, even that we do not and may never know the fundamental nature of that something.

Post #666

________
Is There Really Such a Thing as Random?
What constitutes a measurement?

SCLx10 + select last LE per shuffle

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re
The Gist of The Message - Fair Dinkum - EQ - Some things are impossible to pin down precisely because of the nature of the reality being experienced - Eat - “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” We go through together - Level - Acknowledge The Agreeable - "We were not conscious of being a human for a time, but this does not mean that consciousness wasn't there."

AP= The Finer Details Hacking through the subconsciousness

William: "An addict needs shame like a man dying of thirst needs salt water."

6:39

GM: [The Next World
"Together"
Welcoming answer]
"Is it not the quality of the message that counts, rather than the name of the entity the message comes from?"
[Sophia The Mother]

William: Sophia is the symbolic representation of consciousness involved with the Quantum Field even to the extent where shapeform is brought into being by said consciousness.

GM: Assuming a Creator of this world exists, in what way is said Creator hidden from us?

William: If we ourselves are consciousness, then how can the "Sophia" consciousness really be hidden from us?
We can gather volumes of 'hints' from the shapeform which at least can provide an indication as to the nature of said consciousness.

GM: Odd
Evidence We Actively Collect
Produce
Contumacious [stubbornly or wilfully disobedient to authority.]
Unhappy
”‘Hey presto!’ Stuff just gets worse!”

William: Yes - until we can collectively get a grasp on the nature of nature, and work with nature rather than attempting to subdue and control nature, our species will continue to be unhappy and follow through within the ripple effect of that unhappiness, which includes stuff getting worse...

GM: Is there any such thing as 'Objective Morality'
Epitomized [be a perfect example of. give a summary of]
"We were not conscious of being a human for a time, but this does not mean that consciousness wasn't there."

William: It could mean that even subjective morality wasn't there either.

GM: The Finer Details:
"Universal Mind
Active Imagination (see technique)
"I think it was an ambush or surprise attack" - Aye...A name I call myself. :)"

William: At one time you jumped at your own shadow...I get it. But you moved on once you understood...and appreciated the humour of scaring yourself...

GM: Evolutionary Game Theory
Father Wound?
"Write a Book"
Clown Boat
Strength of Mind

William: Learning how seeing the funny side can help with one's understanding...

GM: Machiavellian [- cunning, scheming, and unscrupulous, especially in politics.]
Moldavite:
"You may be Psychic, not mentally ill."
Adversary

William: Why risk the adverse in the medium - in this case, crystals - to 'tell you' you are connecting with an actual real and existing consciousness, if that consciousness can tell you itself. without such medium?

GM: "I AM WE ARE"
Power of Silence

William: It gets one thinking. "Why be afraid if everything is an aspect of everything 'else'?

GM: Six Degrees of Freedom
"If In Doubt Let It Sit"
Discover
"Expression of Astonishment
The characteristics of narrative consciousness
Lift Your Gaze From The Fire
There is nothing wrong with 'disorder' other than one interpreting the universe as disorderly."
[Green Chemistry
What I also know is that numbers don't lie.
Might even cause Dad to crack a smile...who knows! :)]
Earth Entity:
"The wisdom of insecurity
Authenticity
Miracle
et merda
Blood Sacrifice
The Metaphysical Universe"
Brave:
[“The connect was not only into learning to form a better understanding and acceptance about my 'self' - but in how you showed yourself to being an integral part of that understanding and acceptance.”
Conscious
Human beings can do it the hard way or the easy way, but either way, the job will get done.
Phenomenon]
"Hugs and Kisses
Near Death Experience"

William: Yes - the experience gives [or at least offers] one a slight 'leg up' as it were...a feeling of confidence and acceptance...that there if far more than meets the eye/sensors....

GM:
Archangel Metatron

William: According to mysticism, Enoch became Metatron, and was considered to be 'The Little yhwh" ... a mystery wrapped in an enigma...

GM: Soul Carrier Memories
"Acknowledge Emotion But Do Not Be Controlled By It"
Questions as such a Son might be permitted to ask and be graced with answers

William: I think that the heavenly levels are products of the Sophia-consciousness Jungian Archetypes...the veil over the face of YHWH on the throne, representing/indicating "not being sure about the imagery...but it will suffice in the interim..."

GM: Innocent Sovereign
A Bit of Cat and Mouse
Mendacious [not telling the truth; lying.]
"The Four Human Power Houses
Mirroring
It has yet to be demonstrated that nature is NOT the expression of a god."

William: I was wondering the other day if there are times when lies serve a good purpose - one in which brings about truth...

GM: Oneness
Numbing
Stuck
Burgeoning [beginning to grow or increase rapidly; flourishing.]
Strength
The Desire
Unknown/Hidden/Occult
Opening ourselves to real love and intimacy

William: Which has been elusive re human reflections of a cold mindless universe which lacks any evidence of morality or love...

GM: Test the waters
Exhibit

7:20

William
Savant

Post #256

Post by William »

Transponder: It only seems to me that appealing to an intelligent creator that either popped out of nowhere or always existed looks far more improbable than a nothing that can become the something that surely an intelligent creator would need to be made out of..

William: Conflating things which have always existed with things which have not, isn't logical and explains why it 'seems to you' the way that it does.

If everything has always existed and therefore could not have been created, then consciousness also never had a beginning.

Anyone declaring that the universe has always existed 'except for consciousness' has the lights on dim.

Transponder: No :) You are overlooking 'emergence' which is the bottom line of evolution.

William: You are forgetting that your complaint is about a Cosmic Mind existing and consequently responsible for shaping form [re objects in the universe] and evolution [re consciousness on this planet].
If you want to include the theory of emergence as the reason for human consciousness, then there is no practical reason to exclude the theory of emergence for Cosmic Consciousness.

Is There Really Such a Thing as Random?
What constitutes a measurement?

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re
The Gist of The Message - Fair Dinkum - EQ - Some things are impossible to pin down precisely because of the nature of the reality being experienced - Eat - “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” We go through together - Level - Acknowledge The Agreeable - "We were not conscious of being a human for a time, but this does not mean that consciousness wasn't there."

AP= The Finer Details Hacking through the subconsciousness

[Part II]

10:40

GM: Panentheism:
"Proceed with causation, cautiously..."
viewtopic.php?p=1081322#p1081322

Diogenes: All I can do is to put myself in the position of a god as defined by the Abrahamic religions.

William: This is a mistake often made by non-theists, getting them to focus upon one idea of GOD as if that is the only one available. It becomes a favorite target - acting in much the same way as a strawman argument is designed to act as - a distraction. Straw-battling.
GM: Truthful
"Ask and It Will Be Given"
"Keep an Eye On
Good Here There Evil"
Putting My Finger On It...
"Ouroboros [a circular symbol depicting a snake, or less commonly a dragon, swallowing its tail, as an emblem of wholeness or infinity.]
The naked truth"
"Intelligence With Wisdom
Ordinary"
It is not a thing to judge, but a thing to accept without judgement
Preternatural [beyond what is normal or natural.]
Behavioural adjustments
"Death
Like Every Seed That Followed"
"To Know
Everything Is Unique"
"The Generated Messages
Core emotion"
"Personal boundaries
[Raises Glass To A Toast]
Fierce
Psychology"
Confirmation bias:
"Post it"
viewtopic.php?p=1080497#p1080497
Rose: Communication with the dead.
Why would anyone wish to do that?
Is it through grief with attendant emotions? In which case it is understandable but irrational.

William: The use of Talking Boards gained popularity in the US, shortly after the Civil War because of the great social grief experienced at fathers and sons/husbands and siblings lost in the fighting...people wanted to know that their loved-ones were alright and talking boards seemed to provide some closure and healing in that regard.
The name Ouija is a combination of the French “oui” and German “ja,” both meaning “yes.” It was patented in 1892 but primitive models date back to ancient times. Talking boards, also known as spirit boards, gained popularity in the United States during the late 1860s as mournful users attempted to communicate with the Civil War dead.{SOURCE}
GM: Pure soul
Seduce
Ride Water
Runestone Symbol

William: Gebo ᚷ
Lisa: Gebo is the rune that helps us find balance in giving and receiving. It shows equal parts acceptance, trust and care. There are no reversals for this rune but depending on other runes present, it can highlight inequality and situation where one person is a giver and another a taker. Spiritually, it is a rune of trusting that all our needs are met.
In relationship readings, Gebo is a welcome rune as it usually indicates reciprocity and joy in coming together.

The shape of this rune is harmonious and shows both lines leaning in on each other equally, signifying healthy inter-dependence and an even flow of give and take.

The X-shape is also an ‘X marks the spot’ and in this case, we are talking about the sweet spot where everybody is happy with how things are because everybody is having their needs met.

Gebo Prayer:
Dear Mother-Father God, Thank you that it is perfectly alright to trust that all is well here and now. Please help me attract even more harmonious relationships and circumstances into my life. Thank you that the divine exchange taking place in the Cosmos is reflected in my own being in harmonious ways. Amen and so it is! {SOURCE}
GM: Get To Know It
Moon energy
What's The Problem?
Panspermia
Secret
Neurotransmitters
viewtopic.php?p=1083338#p1083338

William: Time began and continues as a concept of the mind, re what is being observed through the nervous system [brain]. Time did not have a physical beginning, because it is not a physical thing. Time is a mental construct based upon sensory input.

Bust Nak: That's only our concept of time, what about time itself?

William: Show us this physical time so that we can answer your question.

Sometimes folk just conflate non physical things with physical things, which is why you are arguing that time is a physically real thing. Rather, time is a conceptionally real thing.

Bust Nak: Are you sure you are not the one conflating non physical concept of time with physical time?

William: Yes. It is there in my statements. Time is not a physically real thing. Time is a conceptionally real thing. No conflation there.
I am arguing that time is a conceptual thing, because I have been shown no evidence to the contrary. If you can show me evidence that time is a physical thing, I will be more than happy to drop the notion that time is a conceptual thing.

Bust Nak: Alternatively time has nothing to do with consciousness, and hence the presence of lack there of, has zero bearing on the process of Energy/QF interaction which will continue to go on as it has always gone on - eternally, in other words, time would tick on forever.

William: If consciousness is not there to conceptionally observe time 'tick on forever' how would anyone know? At what point would either Energy or the QF require such knowledge? The belief that 'time will tick on forever' derives from human concepts which are purely of the mind and do not exist as objects in the physical.

Far as I can ascertain, energy is like a Ghost as in we cannot see it. Unlike a ghost, we know it exists due to its invisible quality creating an effect [QF Ripple] and causing the reality [physical universe] to appear.

Energy is obviously an object of some kind as it is able to effect the QF, and so it must have some type of physical property in order to do that.

Bust Nak: Then why on Earth did you suggest that all objects would eventually disappear?

William: I made it clear enough that the objects being referred to were shapeform [Galaxies] brought into physical reality by the Energy interacting with an area of the QF.
I never suggested that Energy of the QF would cease to exist. I suggested that the shapeforms in this area would cease to exist IF the QF were a vast sphere and Energy was temporarily interacting with said area as it moved in relation with the QF.

Bust Nak: Energy could well be an object because it behaves as we observe objects behaving.

William: However, even if we could zoom out to a perspective where we could view the process from outside of the process, we may still only see the effect of Energy upon the QF, and no visible object at all - we might see the wake, but not the ship making the wake.

Bust Nak: Which of these perspective do you prefer?

William: I am not so sure that it matters. I like the mystery of a formless thing creating form-things and wonder if knowing what the Ship creating the Wake 'looks' like, would make the slightest bit of difference re the Wake [reality caused].

Bust Nak: It matters because you asked me a question and the answer depends on which perspective you are talking about.

William: Why should the perspective I am talking about matter in relation to the perspective you are answering from?
You are the one stating that time is physical. If it is, you should be able to point to it and say "that's what I'm talking about!"

GM: Life Principles of Sovereign Integral
ET and the notion of GODs
Within
Spiritual Connection
Functional Clusters
Hacking through the subconsciousness
Expression of Appreciation of Experience
A type of 'leg-up' but no more or less than that
Muon
Oneness of Wholeness
"Abiogenesis
Union With Divinity"

11:17

William
Savant

Post #257

Post by William »

Kylie: Putting food into the mouth is not the process which sustains life.

If you put food into your mouth and then nothing else, you will die just as quickly as someone who doesn't have any food at all.

onewithhim: Yes, that is why the food cannot be the source of life....it just keeps life going after the spirit or breath of life has been infused into that person. That is the argument YOU made.....that food is the source of the person being alive. So, no, the food KEEPS the person alive. You seem confused. Do you see my point?

William: The OP asks us if animals are just lumps of matter or is there something more to them? Is it only people that are not lumps of matter?

"Energy" has been injected into the discussion. How does Energy make things 'more than just lumps of matter'?

Transponder: The conundrum is, how can matter be eternal? I get that problem. But if it isn't eternal, how does matter come to be? The half answer has to be that Nothingness does not need to be created; it can be Eternal, but a nothingness that has the capacity to imitate being something (which is what matter is) may be the start of an answer with less to get over than a complex cosmic mind without an origin to explain.

Goat: There is a law in this universe that says 'energy can neither be created or destroyed', and 'matter and energy are interchangeable. ' Matter is just a form of energy. .. and there never was a time there was no energy.

William: "a nothingness that has the capacity to imitate being something" infers that something exists in which the 'nothingness' can "imitate" and also infers that the 'nothingness' is mindful - has the faculty to discern...

If matter and energy are forms of each other, their functions are different enough to produce consciousness.

Or, it might be that matter/energy [mattergy?] is also conscious and consciousness did not emerge from it, but is a fundamental property of it.

Essentially, we are Gaia in human form...
Hacking through the subconscious
"Off you go to your quarters"
Precise definitions of strategies

Identify Common Denominators - An individuals consciousness is more than what they are consciously aware of. - The God - Islands - Interesting Data - I Will - Please - I Think We Can Safely Say - Welcome all experience - Appreciating

AP= To Be Sure That is the truth.

[Intelligent Consciousness
Working With What Is Available
A degenerative force to existence
Corresponding equivalents
Speak your thoughts aloud
To Be Sure That is the truth.]

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

7:41

GM: Recovery
Brilliant
zn+1 = zn2 + c [Mandelbrot set]
"Conformal Cyclic Cosmology"

William: Another way of saying 'forever' or 'infinity'.
CCC is an hypothesis which requires that all massive particles eventually vanish from existence, including those which become too widely separated from all other particles to annihilate with them.
How can something simply 'vanish from existence' without evoking magic? It is the other end of the hypothesis that 'something came from nothing'.
GM: In The Team Of The Collective
The Bridge of Condemnation
We oppose deception
r = aeθ cot b [ The formula for a logarithmic spiral]

William: If "In The Team Of The Collective" represent Jung's Archetypes of Consciousness [situated primarily in the subconscious regions] plus "The Bridge of Condemnation" representing the direction towards The Realm of Judgementalism, then "We" represents "The Team Of The Collective" who "oppose deception"... is a spiral a form of deception? Or is the formula an indication that there is more than meets the eye and we have to include that unseen stuff, in order to learn how to resist being deceived?

GM: The Mother and The Father
Within
What Do You Like About It?

William: It is familiar to me because of the nature of the environment in which I am currently experiencing [as the dominant reality].
A Father and Mother are the equivalent of heterosexual thinking processes but can be seen as 'one' rather that as 'two' - and nature even provides us with a physical example of this, re the Hermaphrodite.
Ideally a Parental Guide is someone who teaches one the truth, rather than made up stories having little to no thing to do with the truth.
The truth - in context - is to do with the dominant reality being experienced.
"In The Team Of The Collective" representing Jung's Archetypes of Consciousness situated primarily in the subconscious regions would be expected to convey truth to me, rather than deception, in order for me to 'like' it enough for me to give it my ear.

Opposing deception is ultimately more eye-opening than not. However, I do appreciate that mythology - while a device of story-telling and thus employing fictional data, and thus a form of deception - if used correctly [with the intent to bring the personality into truth] has its uses...

GM: Appreciating
To Be Sure
"Virtues
Contemplative"
"Observed
Redefinition of the Human Being"

William: When the virtue of wanting truth rather than settling for deception, is active - this reveals other virtues and these help one in their contemplations of data...which in turn allows for one to re-identify, by abandoning concepts we might have been taught about the nature of who we are, which are deceptive.

GM: Nonetheless.
"Love Your Life
We help each other"
The Smokescreen called "scientifically unrespectable"

William: "The Rule of Fire" I found the commentary interesting when I watched this vid, and that is why I placed the link into the ComList.
We have to make up the rules of the dominant reality experience based upon our interpretation of the nature of nature. For the most part, this has already been done by our predecessor 'parental guides' represented by the four human power-houses Culture, Religion, Politics and Science.
The question remains as to whether they were/are teaching actual truth or deceptive fiction in their telling of it to us.

[The truth is, these parental social institutions cannot even say for sure that this reality experience we are collectively having, is itself, not a simulation.]

Important to that, it is still something of a Game, regardless of whether it is or isn't a simulation and that is why rules on how to play the Game have to be discovered within the actual Game itself.

Are these rules being discovered or merely made up to suit the agenda of the power-houses?

If we are actually within a simulation, how do we know that the rules we are following are the rules of the simulation?
If we are actually NOT in a simulation, can rules BE discovered, or are we free to make them up any way we so choose, through the device of the power-houses which enable us to do this?

Since it can be said that concepts of the mind [in relation to the external reality the mind is within] can and do coincide with one another. Therefore, it is acceptable to think that the concepts were discovered rather than invented. The invention has to do with developing devices which assist us with the discovery process.

That said, if these conceptual things which are discovered within the fabric of the reality experience itself, things like Mathematics, Morality, Measured Motion [time] and Many More - this lends itself to being evidence of the Mindfulness involved re the things we cannot actually physically see, but are there to be discovered nonetheless. = 1159
[The differentiation was still apparent in the Hebrew mind - but not to the point where Satan and God became separate entities.= 1159]

GM: "Some information has to be drummed into that which perceives
Imperishable"
Well Its A Start...
...Until...
Perspective
"The stories we tell and what we do with them"
"A knight in shining armour [an idealized or chivalrous man who comes to the rescue of a woman in a difficult situation.]
Positive Social Connections"

William: Well certainly "It's a start" Up until the knight insists of killing the dragon. Another option would be to try and tame it.
Does the woman's "difficult situation" affect the knight?
Does the woman's "difficult situation" demand the dragon be slayed, rather than tamed?

GM: "The Mind is The Invisible Garage Dragon [re Carl Sagan]
Joy!"
Earth

William: Earth being the 'dragon' of the story...at least the one in the garage. ;)

GM: Remnant [a part or quantity that is left after the greater part has been used, removed, or destroyed.] Seed
"The Fine Art of Not Being Offended"

William: So..part of the process of taming the beast, requires some shedding...

GM: Creatio Ex Nihilo [(Latin for "creation out of nothing") is the doctrine that matter is not eternal but had to be created by some divine creative act.]
Genius
You Are Nobodies Victim Ever.

William: Yes - being offended by something which may well be deception, makes one a victim of the "offensive". The smart thing to do is to be logical in regard to the data of nature. [DoN]
Atheists support the doctrine of "Something from nothing" as do a lot of Theist Christians. Yet their opposition to one another contradicts itself as one side is saying that Creatio Ex Nihilo proves that a creator mind is unnecessary while they other side claims that Creatio Ex Nihilo proves a creator mind is necessary.
The truth is, Creatio Ex Nihilo as a concept [which is what it is] doesn't inform us either way but shares the same unnecessary magical quality.
As such, the concept is more likely a deception than a truth.

GM: "Make It Up AS You Go Along
Adjustment"
"Endemic [regularly found among particular people or in a certain area.]
Self-compassion
"Yes We Can""

William: Just because we can and mostly have to make things up as we go along, does not give us permission to be deceptive about it...there are rules to the Game, and that has to be one of the rules.

GM: Regarding:

William: Being 'born of the spirit' is really about coming to the realization of what one truly is rather than remaining in ignorance of that.
GM: "Purring"

William: Yes - an expression of the feeling of contentment

GM: "The Mind is The Invisible Garage Dragon"
"Aleph
Small
Something Mystical To Be In Awe Of"
Military:
"Put the Teachings Into Practice"
"There are many levels of consciousness
That is the truth."
Anunnaki
"Higher Self Dream Guide"
"Getting unstuck
Add
Hacking through the subconscious"
"The Attitude
Illuminate
Masonry and Metallurgy"
"To bring what one is not conscious of, into one’s conscious awareness"
[Even that it took an actual mind operating with language, to make such a statement.] ;)
The Original People:
"All Information Is Channelled"

8:50

William
Savant

Post #258

Post by William »

Duplicates for GM - June 2022

5 | It is just one of those things.
4 | ...
4 | A Loving Heart
4 | Keep me in The Loop
4 | The Things You Do...
3 | "Humans are humans and there is a history of violent furious reaction to the situation we are in. Because we are effectively trapped in our individuate states, yet nature Herself makes it that we cannot survive independently of each other, this apparent contradiction feeds those fires of discontentment."
3 | "What Is That You Are Playing With?"
3 | A type of 'leg-up' but no more or less than that
3 | Anything unexplained by science does not constitute a miracle, any more than the secrets of a magicians illusion constitutes a miracle.
3 | But to suggest "there is no god at all", jumps to conclusions...
3 | Calling the shots
3 | Central Intelligence Agency
3 | Common Ground
3 | Consensual
3 | Dream Guides
3 | Extend Beyond The Borders of Institution
3 | Friendship is an agreement between individuals to support one another in any way they can, for mutually beneficial results.
3 | Green Chemistry
3 | https://www.physics.princeton.edu/ph115/LQ.pdf
3 | Illumination
3 | Incarnation
3 | Inertia [a property of matter by which it continues in its existing state of rest or uniform motion in a straight line, unless that state is changed by an external force.]
3 | Karma
3 | Look Closely
3 | Now We Are Getting Somewhere
3 | Parity
3 | Pattern Recognition System
3 | Perhaps the god seeks to see itself within all those being gauged...and the 'special something' is that thing it seeks, been found...
3 | Perhaps there is something to the 'gauging' the god does in the way that god does so - a special something which identifies those who actually know god from those who know only misinformation about god.
3 | Phenomenon
3 | Pulse
3 | Q: Why can't the conditions that the universe arose from be eternal? Why do you say that the universe came from nothing? -
3 | Resident of The Hub Of Hologram Dimensions
3 | Sclerotic [becoming rigid and unresponsive; losing the ability to adapt.]
3 | SCLx10 + select last LE per shuffle
3 | Sharing is part of that process
3 | The Love is within the Communion
3 | The magician him/her self already knows the answer to the secret, and so in that sense, already knows the science behind the illusion, which is to say - there is always a scientific explanation to what appear to be 'miracles' and thus, there are really no such thing as miracles. There are only such things as unexplained/secrets which are - in the case of the magicians illusion - purposefully kept from the observers knowledge.
3 | The Taming of The Beast
3 | Theoretically, a magicians secrets re an illusion can ALL be explained through scientific method, even if the secret is difficult to uncover.
3 | To Experience All That Is
3 | Transferring your awareness
3 | viewtopic.php?p=1069739#p1069739
3 | viewtopic.php?p=1076206#p1076206
3 | viewtopic.php?p=1077049#p1077049
3 | viewtopic.php?p=1077752#p1077752
3 | William: Or - the god is dealing with misinformation regarding itself and allows for that misinformation to help gauge those using that system of belief as the only information they themselves gauge god with.
3 | William: Yes.
3 | You are5 | It is just one of those things.
4 | ...
4 | A Loving Heart
4 | From the link;
4 | Keep me in The Loop
4 | SCLx12 + select last LE per shuffle
4 | SCLx8 + select last LE per shuffle
4 | The Things You Do...
3 | "Humans are humans and there is a history of violent furious reaction to the situation we are in. Because we are effectively trapped in our individuate states, yet nature Herself makes it that we cannot survive independently of each other, this apparent contradiction feeds those fires of discontentment."
3 | "What Is That You Are Playing With?"
3 | A type of 'leg-up' but no more or less than that
3 | Anything unexplained by science does not constitute a miracle, any more than the secrets of a magicians illusion constitutes a miracle.
3 | But to suggest "there is no god at all", jumps to conclusions...
3 | Calling the shots
3 | Central Intelligence Agency
3 | Common Ground
3 | Consensual
3 | Dream Guides
3 | Extend Beyond The Borders of Institution
3 | Friendship is an agreement between individuals to support one another in any way they can, for mutually beneficial results.
3 | Green Chemistry
3 | https://www.physics.princeton.edu/ph115/LQ.pdf
3 | Illumination
3 | Incarnation
3 | Inertia [a property of matter by which it continues in its existing state of rest or uniform motion in a straight line, unless that state is changed by an external force.]
3 | Karma
3 | Look Closely
3 | Now We Are Getting Somewhere
3 | Parity
3 | Pattern Recognition System
3 | Perhaps the god seeks to see itself within all those being gauged...and the 'special something' is that thing it seeks, been found...
3 | Perhaps there is something to the 'gauging' the god does in the way that god does so - a special something which identifies those who actually know god from those who know only misinformation about god.
3 | Phenomenon
3 | Pulse
3 | Q: Why can't the conditions that the universe arose from be eternal? Why do you say that the universe came from nothing? -
3 | Resident of The Hub Of Hologram Dimensions
3 | Sclerotic [becoming rigid and unresponsive; losing the ability to adapt.]
3 | SCLx10 + select last LE per shuffle
3 | Sharing is part of that process
3 | The Love is within the Communion
3 | The magician him/her self already knows the answer to the secret, and so in that sense, already knows the science behind the illusion, which is to say - there is always a scientific explanation to what appear to be 'miracles' and thus, there are really no such thing as miracles. There are only such things as unexplained/secrets which are - in the case of the magicians illusion - purposefully kept from the observers knowledge.
3 | The Taming of The Beast
3 | Theoretically, a magicians secrets re an illusion can ALL be explained through scientific method, even if the secret is difficult to uncover.
3 | To Experience All That Is
3 | Transferring your awareness
3 | viewtopic.php?p=1069739#p1069739
3 | viewtopic.php?p=1076206#p1076206
3 | viewtopic.php?p=1077049#p1077049
3 | viewtopic.php?p=1077752#p1077752
3 | William: Or - the god is dealing with misinformation regarding itself and allows for that misinformation to help gauge those using that system of belief as the only information they themselves gauge god with.
3 | William: Yes.
3 | You are

William
Savant

Post #259

Post by William »

A Mathematical Theory of Communication
https://repository.upenn.edu/cgi/viewco ... asc_papers

From the link;
Claude Shannon’s mathematical theory of
communication concerns quantitative limits of
mediated communication. The theory has a history
in cryptography and of measuring telephone traffic.
Paralleling work by U.S. cybernetician Norbert
Wiener and Soviet logician Andrei N. Kolmogorov,
the theory was first published after declassification
in 1948.
SCLx18 + select last LE per shuffle
Expression of Astonishment - Communication is key - SA Brownshirts - Word2Number Calculator - Copy - - Rejuvenate - Panpsychism - The Main Points On The Agenda - Having To Learn a Whole Other Language - It is a slippery path of snake-oil. - Illusion - The Human Brain - Living their forefather's conflict - Radical Self-Acceptance - Evaluate. - Text2Num.

AP= Self-confidence When One is Feeling Tired

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

9:31

GM: "In Cell 32 I Found Love In You
Loving"
"You Are Provided For
All The Theories Regarding "The Gods"
Dreamed Up By Yours Truly"
Learning To Fly:
"Hey! look at that! It's uncanny..."
For The Purpose Of...
"The Sensation of God's Presence Inside Us"
The Point
Holographic Experiential Reality Simulations
Good Here There Evil
Close
Breaking bad habits
Ness"
https://forum.philosophynow.org/viewtop ... 80#p499880

Tillingborn: If it wasn't aesthetic, what is it about His ethics, integrity and so on that you like?
Immanuel: Meet Him, and see. Read about Him, and decide.

If you like, take all the other moral leaders and great people you can think of along for the ride, so you can compare. Bring with you the raging and abusive Marx, the syphilitic and insane Nietzsche, the conquering Mohammed dragging his bloody sword across the centuries, the quietistic Buddha with his enlightened distain for existence, Arjuna with his great and slavering Destroyer of Worlds, bring your imperious Atheists of today, or anybody else you care to bring. Set them beside the Christ of the gospels. And do what I did: compare. Decide whom you will listen to.

You'll see.

William: Aye. There is more than comparing notes. There is also comparing experiences. You used the notes to form images in your head. "Oh sweet Jesus!" [said every beloved/besotted follower]

They are images of gods and nothing more. All in the inner hallucination of you mindset.

If you meet a real god, you might possibly pooh yourself.

But then you would have something to throw at it, I suppose. [analogy] Top 10 animals throwing poop at people

William: The conversation goes on for a few more posts...
My mention of "pooh-throwing" is related to a generic Christians intolerance and distain of other religious imagery of "GOD" ... Like an atheist throws 'woo' ...

GM: Text2Num.
"Self-confidence
Core"

William: Self-confidence Core = 161, as do;
"And that’s not all"
Body Intelligence
Optimum Health
By the fact itself
Universal mind
How to be an adult
Radical self-acceptance

GM: Evidence We Actively Collect
"The Enigma Code
Chamber Of Self"

William: The Enigma Code Chamber Of Self = 222, as do;
The House of Culture
The Mother and The Father
Start where you are
The Enigma Code Chamber Of Self

GM:
It is a hard place for flesh to dwell.
Partial free will is a thing.
Bond
Ontology [the branch of metaphysics dealing with the nature of being. a set of concepts and categories in a subject area or domain that shows their properties and the relations between them.]
[Divine masculine]
"Why - in matters concerning the resurrection of the dead, the hope of eternal life, and the kingdom of heaven - is the age of this universe a necessary matter of contention?"
[How to get this to happen on a planetary scale is the thing...]
"Clear:
There is a mind behind what we call "creation/the universe""
Neuroplasticity [the ability of the brain to form and reorganize synaptic connections, especially in response to learning or experience or following injury.]
Can You Imagine...
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... stcount=22

smartcooky: You need to take ten minutes out of your day to watch this as you have several of your assumptions wrong...

NOTE: Do not be put off by this woman's ditzy demeanour. She is very smart, has a BA in Physics, was research fellow at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics after graduating, and spent five years as a science communicator at PBS.

William: The idea that an infinite inert fabric called 'space' fits in with what Dianna [woman in the video you linked] is saying is 'expanding' - but what may be happening is not expansion but movement of the galaxies which formed through the initial blast and the movement of the galaxies are like ships on the waves of an ocean - the ocean is space and the movement of objects is time.

Eventually the dust will settle and the fabric of space will once again become inert.

Also to add to Dianna's concepts - it can be imagined that space is a sphere.

Inert space is always a potential for 'something' [defined] and is itself 'something'. [undefined]

When something [defined] causes a ripple on the sphere of space, the energy from the cause of the ripple, creates condensed matter which eventually develop into galaxies, all moving on the wave of the energy of that which caused it to happen, while also appearing to be collapsing into themselves...

The energy will eventually dissipate and space will return to its inert state - still existing, but no longer influenced by energy, and thus timeless - because that it the state of its inertness. no movement = no time

Re the sphere of space - Its infinity is related to its shape as a sphere and the inert stuff it consists of.
GM: The Inception Point
Egoless
Anamnesis [recollection, especially of a supposed previous existence.]
For The Purpose Of
Radical Honesty

William: Yes - I made the meme as a type of humor reflecting the criticism from Jehovah's Witnesses re other Christian denominations, who they claim are not 'true Christians' like the JW's are "True Christians" - seeing the funny side of the irony...not so much "throwing pooh" as it is seeing humor and relaying that...although for anyone not informed of the intent, yes - the meme can be read as 'throwing pooh' because when it come to sheep and wolves, that is usually a serious matter...

GM: "The Brother
The Angel of the Lord"
Putting The Pieces Together
Universe of Wholeness
"Self-Awareness"
He Who Waits ~
Apatheism [The position of someone who is not interested in accepting or rejecting any claims that gods exist or do not exist. ]
"Belay"
When One is Feeling Tired
Imposed Appropriates Observed
viewtopic.php?p=1079953#p1079953

William: From the link [Re: The Terror of God]
Diogenes: There is no God, because if there were, he would not have bothered to create the universe or us. Therefore, does not our very existence prove there is no God?

William: From another thread:

Compassionist: I think being omniscient and omnipotent would give one free will. Since I am not omniscient and omnipotent, I can't know that for sure.

William: What process did you use in order to come to the declaration that being omniscient and omnipotent would give one free will/amount to one having free will?

Compassionist: I realize that if I were all-knowing and all-powerful, I would be free from all constraints and my will won't be determined by my genes, environments, nutrients and experiences.

William: Let us examine this idea together then.

I see immediately that if I were all-knowing. I would be constrained by my omniscience.

Thus I would have no free will in relation to being all knowing.

Yet - being also all-powerful, I would be able to break free from the constraints of being all-knowing.

Would you agree with this assessment, so far?

William: Unfortunately I got no more interaction from Compassionist re this...and now this thread.

Your Proposition for Debate is something of straw because it failed to add in the aspect of the idea of GOD to do with being all powerful.

An all powerful GOD [omnipotent] who knew everything could indeed have created this universe, and the existence of this universe goes some way toward evidence which gives us - in our existing - an understanding of why we exist in such an environment as we do.

Also, your assumption that the GOD would be lonely and terrified and without purpose is what I refer to as "Mirror-Mirror" as one places what one believes of oneself, into the GOD-role and "Hey Presto!'

What you see is what you get.
William: The gist being, the universe reflects in its nature, a place wherein an all knowing GOD can experience NOT being all knowing...

GM: Unfolding Status Quo
"Raise your frequency
Boundaries"
[Neurotransmitters] [chemical messengers that your body can't function without. ]

William: Raise your frequency Boundaries = 353, as do;
Like a doting parent Calling the shots
Simulating large scale structure

GM: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39224&p=1073257#p1073257

Diogenes: I do not see the difference between claiming "God has always been" and "the universe has always been."

William: Do you think then that both claims are or are not intellectually dishonest?

Diogenes:What is the logic in claiming it is possible for a 'god' to have no beginning and no end, compared to claiming the universe has no beginning and no end?

William: The logic supporting either claim is that beginnings and endings are not real when they are in an eternal environment.

In order for one to claim the universe has always existed AND account for observed beginning and calculated ending - we have to include the possibility that the environment the universe is beginning and ending in, is eternal.
GM: "Little Self
Friction"
Preparation:
"An unending emotional-based loop hard to break away from because of stubbornly held fear-based belief systems...
Here, there, everywhere a 'bang bang'"
Limitations or Liberations ?

10:20

William
Savant

Post #260

Post by William »

William: The questions you ask do not in themselves signify that a Cosmic Mind does not exist. What they ask is IF such a mind does exist THEN by what mechanisms can we establish this to be the case?

Not having such mechanisms does not signify that human consciousness is therefore, emergent of the brain.

Goat: Maybe not, but I can show that modifying the brain changes the mind.

William: I can show that modifying anything changes something. I cannot say that knowing this truth somehow eliminates the possibility that Energy is intelligent.

Goat: I can not show any mechanism that might allow for a 'cosmic mind'.

William: The universe itself. What about the universe do you understand, that you can take that off the table and say that the universe cannot possibly act like a brain for the Cosmic Mind?

Goat: In fact, no one can define this vague Cosmic Mind [CM] in any terms that can be meaningful, except for gobble gook.

William: This would certainly be true in terms of sheer information held in the CM - such cannot be downloaded into a human brain without serious irreversible consequences.
However, small bytes over epochs can be integrated with the individuals understanding processes, and the language [of gobble gook] can be deciphered. All on a voluntary basis, of course...

Goat: I can show medical data that damage to the brain can effect the mind, the personality, and perception.

William: Well of course we can. The information is more accessible to us but this has no bearing on the question 'do we exist within a creation/is there a Cosmic Mind?"

Goat: I can not even DEFINE what a cosmic mind is in a meaningful way.

William: Why not? Is it because you are stubbornly atheist? Or because your brain isn't a capable devise for such purpose? Something else?

Be that as it may, our lack of device does not in any way preclude that a Cosmic Mind does not exist or that we do not exist within a creation.

SCLx9 + select last LE per shuffle
The Eigengrau Mind Screen - Seeds are evidence that something large can derive from something tiny. - Beaming Out Beaming In - The dynamics of consciousness - Plus - Boyhood fascination with the bullet and the gun All those john Wayne movies said the good guys always won Comic book commandoes glorifying war Violence was the answer but it isn’t anymore - Embarrass - Dilatory [slow to act. intended to cause delay.]

AP= "What we resist, persists " Your Dream Team

[The Individuals Relationship With The Father
Opening ourselves to real love and intimacy
Otherwise, hell nor high water can change one’s mind.
"What we resist, persists " Your Dream Team]

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

7:43

GM: "Be Led
Fearlessness"
"That Sounds Like a Worthwhile Plan"
"The Sister
Move On"
"Mapping Wholeness
Courageous"
“Three worlds and three deep mysteries” [In Penrose’s metaphysical framework, there are three forms of existence or “worlds”: the physical, the mental, and the Platonic mathematical,]
[The Friendship Between A Grey Wolf And A Brown Bear]
"Playing Chess"
"Mother Earth Harmony ~
No Risk
Tickling The Dragon's Tail"
Be Aware Of Your Thoughts
"Dilatory"
What we resist, persists
"The Neutral Zone is the vaster reality of non-judgementalism
Essentially, we are Gaia in Human Form...
A Place To Create Art"
Does evolution shape our senses to see reality as it really is - or not?
The Source of All Creation?
[A question asked by those not wanting to know the answer]
"Purring"
"Shaming
The Generated Messages"
{I Suppose That It Is Possible]
Chamber Of Self
Emotional validation
et merda
Raise Your Vibration
Ontology [the branch of metaphysics dealing with the nature of being. a set of concepts and categories in a subject area or domain that shows their properties and the relations between them.]

William: Clearly this system of message generating has proven to be beneficial to my learning deeper things...it is a very helpful device, I am finding...

GM: Three Fish
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... p=13778149

Myriad: That's actually a rather nihilistic view.

William: Well I am simply bouncing off of one popular theory of the universe -where that theory has the ending of said universe in entropy - so yeah...

Myriad: If the initial singularity contained the absolute sum of all data, then the subsequent evolution of the universe can add no additional data.

William: Not necessarily - small variances can be created by changing the way in which it unfolds...from the way it unfolded in its prior lieftime.

Myriad: Therefore it accomplishes nothing, and has no possible purpose. (Kind of like a similar problem with a hypothetical creator god who is omniscient, and therefore cannot learn anything or experience anything new, and thus has no reason to actually create anything.

William: Exactly - except that being omniscient would be the very reason WHY the creation of the PU was engineered - as a means to escape the omniscient condition.

And observing said PU, we can understand that it would be a great thing for that exact purpose.

A physical manifestation of a mental projection...the same would apply to the "many eternal universe theory" which J. Richard Gott explains...only with variety...and timelessness [since these are eternal - go on forever even that they all have beginnings...which would be a better way to do it if one would never have to suffer from omniscience again...always having something new to learn...
GM: Reality
Please process this word using your Name2Nunumber list.
"Even in the very quintessence of the individual.
It’s a living thing"

William: "Even in the very quintessence of the individual. It’s a living thing" = 662 as do;

"The future is not crystal clear - we choose the future now and here "
"Trying to change the world fails for one simple and unavoidable reason"

GM: Central Purpose
We have discussed
"Incarnation
Synchronicity
Circle"
[The Soul Eats Experience]
Integrity
viewtopic.php?p=1075865#p1075865
Observe
Further
“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail”

William: Which is unchartered territory...

GM: [Variety of Expression
All Information Is Channelled.
Spiritual Preparedness
Eternal Loop Fun/Joy Awake
The Evolution of morals. ]

William: All discovered through pushing at the boundaries...map-making...

GM: "Your Dream Team
Coincidence"
“What separates privilege from entitlement is gratitude.”
[Putting My Finger On It]
"Matrix
Put the Teachings Into Practice"
"Lyricus designs, transposes, and installs galactic Tributary Zones to a planetary system"
"I am always open to being shown any evidence which supports that Idea"
"Discernment
Maneuver
Vehicle"
"I hear thee hear thee..."
"Thoughts
Conspicuous" [clearly visible. attracting notice or attention.]
"A question asked by those not wanting to know the answer"
Constructors and tasks
The Mind Behind Creation

William: From my own understanding [self awareness] what occurred was that humans forgot what they were [Spirit-breathed into biological matter] and identified only with the flesh-container and thought of themselves in that way - much like non-theists think of themselves as 'nothing more than chemical reactions of the brain'...or how some Christians think 'flesh that will be resurrected and given the ability to never die.'

Apparently these two views can both be biblically supported so perhaps the different authors were writing from the bias of their particular beliefs on the matter.

If one researches OOBEs and the like, one will find that practically everyone who ever experiences such, identify as being 'spirit' - a biblically supported idea, as you have pointed out - something biblical Jesus spoke of as a truth.

Those Christians who do not believe such a thing, often critique OOBEs and the like as 'demonic deception' a type of religious equivalent as the woo-slinging "delusional" which non-theists love to use to 'explain' why such experience doesn't fit with their own particular beliefs about what they self identify as being.

Being 'born of the spirit' is really about coming to the realization of what one truly is rather than remaining in ignorance of that.
GM: "Origins
Extend Beyond The Borders of Institution"

William: In this case "The Borders of Institution" are the nervous system...it generally picks up an interprets the data it is exposed to and there are limits involved in that process, which physicist and other scientists are now speaking about re "Spacetime is doomed".
Going beyond what is normally experienced re the human nervous system...alternate experiences as in OOB et al

GM:The Roles:
"The future is not crystal clear - we choose the future now and here"
[Welcome all experience]
[It is a good sign when Joey Knothead cannot argue against the evidence you present]
The Symbol of Love
Fugacious [tending to disappear; fleeting.]
"No Risk
Behind The Veil"

8:14