proof of who I AM

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

drhoecker
Under Probation

proof of who I AM

Post #1

Post by drhoecker »

I dont like being called a liar so I will redeem myself you can debate this fact.
google maps.com/satellite view
Heart Mountain Wyoming/there is a lamb as slautered there.above it is an angel.the valley between is an elephant and the body is like the placks of the ten commandments .use the zoom at left side and zoom into the eye of the lamb.There is a bust or a statue of a man there.the face can be seen clearly.This is my face.youtube/drhoecker is where you can see me.i have other pic on a mt side as well.I saw all the things John saw in revelations.the four faces are by the four corners area.I dont lie and yes i am crazy .you would not be with this on your shoulders.sorry for the anger but it is all i receive. the statue is my proof.laters

cholland
Sage

Re: proof of who I AM

Post #2

Post by cholland »

drhoecker wrote:I dont like being called a liar so I will redeem myself you can debate this fact.
google maps.com/satellite view
Heart Mountain Wyoming/there is a lamb as slautered there.above it is an angel.the valley between is an elephant and the body is like the placks of the ten commandments .use the zoom at left side and zoom into the eye of the lamb.There is a bust or a statue of a man there.the face can be seen clearly.This is my face.youtube/drhoecker is where you can see me.i have other pic on a mt side as well.I saw all the things John saw in revelations.the four faces are by the four corners area.I dont lie and yes i am crazy .you would not be with this on your shoulders.sorry for the anger but it is all i receive. the statue is my proof.laters
What planet are you from?

otseng
Savant

Re: proof of who I AM

Post #3

Post by otseng »

cholland wrote: What planet are you from?
Comments such as this should be avoided.

Also, closing this thread to remove the temptation of similar postings in the future.