Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

'.•°♥*�˜Aphorism˜�*♥°•.'

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

The Imam 5th, Imam Baqer(a.s) said: Jesus(a.s) told his disciples: "I did heal the blind and complaint, and I did resurrection... But I couldn't heal the Stupid!! The disciples asked: Who is the Stupid?? Answered: any arrogant person who allways gives himself the truth, not others! and is best person in his opinion...
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

SailingCyclops
Site Supporter

Re: Stoning women, Islam

Post #41

Post by SailingCyclops »

AdHoc wrote:That does answer my question and I agree with you. If you don't make a promise to God or your spouse then I guess there would be no adultery.
It goes beyond that. Whether you believe in god or not is irrelevant. Adultery is not a crime in this country, and there are no legal consequences.
AdHoc wrote:But if you promise to your spouse that you will love them forever forsaking all others and you break that promise then you are a liar and a scoundrel. But let the one one without sin cast the first stone.
Lying is not a crime either unless you lie under oath or to a law enforcement officer. If lying were a crime our entire government would be behind bars.
AdHoc wrote:However, my question was for Yusef, I was interested to know if Shari'ah law treated men the same way as women, or if they were somehow exempt from the heavy consequence that women suffer for adultery.
Sharia law is a hideous, brutish, legal system which dates back to the 1st century. People who advocate such laws are basically uncivilized and ignorant. But no, women are chattel property under sharia, basically owned and controlled by men. Men do not have the same restrictions on their activities. Sharia law is highly misogynistic. Any legal system which covers their women in a bag, and stones them for infractions, is the epitome of insanity.

Religion flies you into buildings, Science flies you to the moon.
If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities -- Voltaire
Bless us and save us, said Mrs. O'Davis

AdHoc
Guru

Post #42

Post by AdHoc »

Well its irrelevant to society at large but not to the person who makes the promise. I am not suggesting that there are legal consequences to lying, only that it is a demonstration of a serious character flaw.

A flaw that is all too common.

Re: "...our entire government would be behind bars"

That's pretty funny... But wait who would put them there?

SailingCyclops
Site Supporter

Post #43

Post by SailingCyclops »

AdHoc wrote:Re: "...our entire government would be behind bars"

The same folks who put the French government to the guillotine. The governed.

Religion flies you into buildings, Science flies you to the moon.
If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities -- Voltaire
Bless us and save us, said Mrs. O'Davis

AdHoc
Guru

Post #44

Post by AdHoc »

SailingCyclops wrote:
AdHoc wrote:Re: "...our entire government would be behind bars"

The same folks who put the French government to the guillotine. The governed.
Interesting thought but it will never happen...

Yusef
Banned
Banned

science and religion

Post #45

Post by Yusef »

Al-Amirul Mu'menin Ali ibn Abitalib(God's Peace Be Upon Him) says: "..O' people, Learn and Get the science! because the thinking guides to the science, the science guides to the Truth, and the Truth leads toward God.."
Yes of course, the science and the Truth defend each other, and God Protects both.
Therefore the powerful belief never afraid of any scientific discussion
Religion Vs. Science
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

the grace of God

Post #46

Post by Yusef »

The 7th Imam, Moses al-Kadhim(a.s.) said: "..in the Yum-ulQiyamah, Day the Resurrection when people will rise from the graves, then God AskS them: How much you were useful for people? How much worshiped Me? How much obeyed Me?... then the people will answer... then God SayS: your behaviors and deeds and obedience and worshiping, all of them are less than the abilities that I Gave you. But it's the Grace Of God that sends you the believers to the Paradise.."
Yes. our nice behaviors are just a duty for us cause of we've have ability for them.
Who is Khezr in the OT/NT?

brainfruit

Re: '.•°♥*�˜Aphorism˜�*♥°•.'

Post #47

Post by brainfruit »

[Replying to post 1 by Yusef]

I am confused (a few other readers seem to be as well). Could you explain this a little?

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: Stoning women, Islam

Post #48

Post by Yusef »

AdHoc wrote:
Yusef wrote:
SailingCyclops wrote:Do you condone stoning women who have sex outside of marriage PeaceBeUponThem too?
Why a woman who has gotten a husband, should have sex outside of marriage!?
Of course no body wants to his wife commite sex with another man
Of course a real man is pleased with the worst punishment for his own wife when she commites as this sin and betrays her husband
If in here you say you yourself and or everyone such as you, the things such as this, is not an important wrong, and it doesn't make you sad, So you can live in a country which doesn't have any law such as this Islamic Shari'ah!
What should be the consequence for a man that commits adultery?
HaHaHa...
Now, just Now I was reading this thread and posts of that one after one and laoughed a lot and tell myself the crazy the kid the crazy HaHaHa...
Excuse me so much.. i was ignorant more than as i'm now.. also illiterate.. and i prayed for you readers and repliers of this topic and any of mine which you were patient for my ignorance and foolishness..
Your answer is Yes, the same punishment there is for men, too. if a man has had any wife, and commit adultery with any woman who has husband, the same stoning punishment will be for it too.
HaHa...

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Post #49

Post by Yusef »

SailingCyclops wrote:
Yusef wrote:The Imam 5th, Imam Baqer(a.s) said: Jesus(a.s) told his disciples: "I did heal the blind and complaint, and I did resurrection... But I couldn't heal the Stupid!! The disciples asked: Who is the Stupid?? Answered: any arrogant person who allways gives himself the truth, not others! and is best person in his opinion...
So Yusef, I take it that you are a Muslim yes? What is all this "a.s" stupid stuff about?

Do you think you could write a thought in a single post which is not word salad and which clarifies what this thread is all about? In other words, what are you trying to say?

Since you have not made it clear what you are addressing, I would like to ask you a question or two:

Were those 14 Muslim Imams who crashed those planes into my city stupid, or simply righteous Muslims, now rolling in heavenly beds with their virgins PeaceBeUponThem?

Do you condone stoning women who have sex outside of marriage PeaceBeUponThem too?

As a good Muslim, do you believe in keeping women stupid by denying them education? PeaceAndIgnoranceBeUponThem?

As a good Muslim, do you believe in the murder of infidels PeaceAndDeathBeUponThem?

Finally, who is the stupid here?
Excuse me a lot.. dear father, you are like me an Electrical scientist and we are both garden of feet of pure believers of God.. we realize that goodly..
We are Shia, just 20% of Muslims, and you can see our beliefs in your own New testament, clearly and so much clearly in the Revelation of John here:
viewtopic.php?t=8369
Your answers there are there

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Post #50

Post by Yusef »

brainfruit wrote: [Replying to post 1 by Yusef]

I am confused (a few other readers seem to be as well). Could you explain this a little?
...HaHa... Excuse me the more.. this is compiling nice sayings/quotes from everyone such as Messengers of God.
First of all one will be able to realize the Aphorism, one who is not fool.
Well, so who a fool is!?
If I tell you from my own mind, therefore I will be a fool,
Therefore I try to answer you from the Messengers of The Whole Science;
We Shia/Muslims have Hadith that says:
The fifth Imam, Al-Baghir[pbuh] said: ..a group believers of Beni Israel asked Prophet Jesus[pbuh] o' Spirit of God, you have had these many miracles including making heal the blinded, live the died, the Jinny, and etc... Have you ever a thing that you haven't could heal!?
He[pbuh] replied Yes!
Then the disciples amazingly asked Which!!!?
Answered the fool.
They amazingly replied Who a fool is that is unable to heal!!!?
Answered: any arrogant person who always and anywhere doesn't give Truth but himself! The selfish and self-criteria and egoist that always thinks himself is upon the truth not others.. this is the fool whom isn't able to be heal by anybody but himself.

According to this Hadith, an illiterate person can be Wise/Sage and a Professor can be fool. If the illiterate say everything from the Quotes of Messengers;
And the Professor say anything from his own mind beyond Experience or Science which have had been about that.
For example i'm an Electronic student, and say my own opinion about politics take a wall i haven't ever had any studying about politic!
Or ine such as stiven hawkins the fool who says his own opinion about God or any science which he hasn't ever read any book about them