Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

'.•°♥*�˜Aphorism˜�*♥°•.'

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

The Imam 5th, Imam Baqer(a.s) said: Jesus(a.s) told his disciples: "I did heal the blind and complaint, and I did resurrection... But I couldn't heal the Stupid!! The disciples asked: Who is the Stupid?? Answered: any arrogant person who allways gives himself the truth, not others! and is best person in his opinion...
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Pazuzu bin Hanbi
Sage

Post #31

Post by Pazuzu bin Hanbi »

Yusef wrote:The women you've mentioned, Why a woman who has a husband, Why should she have sex with an other man??
It happens sometimes. You’re avoiding the SailingCyclops’ question…
لا إلـــــــــــــــــــــــــــه

SailingCyclops
Site Supporter

Post #32

Post by SailingCyclops »

Yusef wrote: What I'm trying to say: I've mentioned here: What your purpose is here
That doesn't answer any of my questions. All I can take from that silence is that you condone the stoning of women, agree with denying them education and equal rights, the 14 hijackers are good Muslims now in virginal heaven, and you advocate the murder of non-Muslims (infidels).

What a backward and primitive religion you follow!

Religion flies you into buildings, Science flies you to the moon.
If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities -- Voltaire
Bless us and save us, said Mrs. O'Davis

Pazuzu bin Hanbi
Sage

Post #33

Post by Pazuzu bin Hanbi »

SailingCyclops wrote:What a backward and primitive religion you follow!
And herein lies the difficulty and trouble. Muslims claim that you should not condemn the religion itself, only the people — and yet the religion itself gives room to interpret it in such a horrendous way, as you have mentioned with the suicide bombers and their reward. Furthermore, any muslims trying to update the religion and cut out the violent references are themselves condemned by the rest of the ummah.
لا إلـــــــــــــــــــــــــــه

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Stoning women, Islam

Post #34

Post by Yusef »

SailingCyclops wrote:Do you condone stoning women who have sex outside of marriage PeaceBeUponThem too?
Why a woman who has gotten a husband, should have sex outside of marriage!?
Of course no body wants to his wife commite sex with another man
Of course a real man is pleased with the worst punishment for his own wife when she commites as this sin and betrays her husband
If in here you say you yourself and or everyone such as you, the things such as this, is not an important wrong, and it doesn't make you sad, So you can live in a country which doesn't have any law such as this Islamic Shari'ah!
Because in the countries such as Iran, the people themselves want to be this law.
Of course this law is just for those who have spouse! No for single women.
And you said about murder of non-Muslims; I've mentioned in other topics that
We are Shi'ah; It doesn't allow us to administer the verses of Qur'an such as those which want to us to kill the unbelievers click here to see your answere in another topic I've mentioned before. also you Pazu bin hanbl!
We, the people of Shi'ah[no means Real Shi'ah at all], we don't agree/accept/believe in the Sunnies' caliphs, AbiBakr, Umar, Uthman, Mo'awiah, etc. whole the history. and their books, Bukhari, Muslim, etc. are Not our books
You can reply in that thread, if you want to say about this
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

SailingCyclops
Site Supporter

Re: Stoning women, Islam

Post #35

Post by SailingCyclops »

Yusef wrote:
SailingCyclops wrote:Do you condone stoning women who have sex outside of marriage PeaceBeUponThem too?

Of course a real man is pleased with the worst punishment for his own wife when she commites as this sin and betrays her husband
If in here you say you yourself and or everyone such as you, the things such as this, is not an important wrong, and it doesn't make you sad, So you can live in a country which doesn't have any law such as this Islamic Shari'ah!

Because in the countries such as Iran, the people themselves want to be this law.

Of course this law is just for those who have spouse! No for single women.
All that to say yes, you support the execution of a married woman who commits adultery. Strangely enough not the man?

AdHoc
Guru

Post #36

Post by AdHoc »

Yusef wrote:
What should be the consequence for a man that commits adultery?

AdHoc
Guru

Post #37

Post by AdHoc »

Y u no answer me?

Shall I interpret your silence to mean you are uncomfortable telling me that a man should not suffer the same consequences as a woman?

That would be logically flawed to conclude that but I can't help but think it might be true... I wonder if any of the men who pick up the stones have ever committed adultery?

SailingCyclops
Site Supporter

Post #38

Post by SailingCyclops »

AdHoc wrote:
Yusef wrote:
Sorry, I just now saw your post. For some reason I don't always get email notifications when a post is made.

To answer your question. I do not believe that there is anything wrong with what society calls "adultery". I do not believe in monogamy. I do not believe in marriage. I do not believe in any sexual restrictions on consenting adults. I do not believe that any sexual acts between consenting adults should be punished in any way.

Does that answer your question? Again, sorry for the delay.

AdHoc
Guru

Post #39

Post by AdHoc »

SailingCyclops wrote:
AdHoc wrote:
Yusef wrote:
Sorry, I just now saw your post. For some reason I don't always get email notifications when a post is made.

To answer your question. I do not believe that there is anything wrong with what society calls "adultery". I do not believe in monogamy. I do not believe in marriage. I do not believe in any sexual restrictions on consenting adults. I do not believe that any sexual acts between consenting adults should be punished in any way.

Does that answer your question? Again, sorry for the delay.
That does answer my question and I agree with you. If you don't make a promise to God or your spouse then I guess there would be no adultery.

But if you promise to your spouse that you will love them forever forsaking all others and you break that promise then you are a liar and a scoundrel. But let the one one without sin cast the first stone.

However, my question was for Yusef, I was interested to know if Shari'ah law treated men the same way as women, or if they were somehow exempt from the heavy consequence that women suffer for adultery.

SailingCyclops
Site Supporter

Post #40

Post by SailingCyclops »

AdHoc wrote: Y u no answer me?
I see what happened. I did not see the email about your post because the topic of this thread has some funny characters in it ('.•°♥*�˜Aphorism˜�*♥°•.' ). The thread topic is used as the email subject line. My email program saw that and threw the message in the trash.