Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

'.•°♥*�˜Aphorism˜�*♥°•.'

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

The Imam 5th, Imam Baqer(a.s) said: Jesus(a.s) told his disciples: "I did heal the blind and complaint, and I did resurrection... But I couldn't heal the Stupid!! The disciples asked: Who is the Stupid?? Answered: any arrogant person who allways gives himself the truth, not others! and is best person in his opinion...
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Who are the scholars...

Post #11

Post by Yusef »

Prophet Mohammad(s.a) said: "Scholars are the torches of the earth, the prophets’ representatives, and heirs to me and the other prophets..."

* That means the scholars are logical and wise people who have discernment for understanding and acceptance any Truth of anywhere!
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Dictatorship/Listen to all speechs

Post #12

Post by Yusef »

But those who have avoided "Taghut", lest they worship it, and turned back to Allah - for them are good tidings. So give good tidings to My servants
Who listen to speechs and follow the best of it. Those are the ones Allah has guided, and those are people of understanding(39:17-18)

* The "Taghut" means "Dictatorship"

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The brain when reading...

Post #13

Post by Yusef »

I did translated this:

"Scholars beleive the brian of huamn when reading just look at the frist and last lettres of words!
For this raeson you've can raed this SMS!"
raed agian that

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The Arrogance

Post #14

Post by Yusef »

The Imam(a.s) said: One day a person was with Jesus(a.s). Then Jesus(a.s) had walked on the water. and the person was walking behind him too. Then the man told his own brain: "When I might walk on the water like Jesus, so I'm not more little than him!..." Then he merged into the water!
Then Jesus(a.s) rescued him and told him: "O' little man! You told an arrogant speech..."

Yusef
Banned
Banned

God is seeing us poop!

Post #15

Post by Yusef »

Imam 5th(a.s) said:
In the original Torah has been written that Prophet Musa(a.s) told God:
"O' my God! It's shame for me if I remember you at some places*..."
Then God answered:
"It's no problem! You should remember me every places and every times..."
----------------------
* I think the "Some places" means in bathroom, bedroom, and...

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Never don't belittle...

Post #16

Post by Yusef »

The Imam Ali(a.s) said:
- Never don't belittle any Obedience!
Because of may there is the contentment of God in same that, and you don't know!
- Never don't belittle any praying!
Because of may there is the acceptance of God in same that, and you don't know!
- Never don't belittle any sin!
Because of may there is the wrath of God in same that, and you don't know!
- Never don't belittle any person!
Because of may he is the delegate of God, and you don't know...

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Darkness and Lightness

Post #17

Post by Yusef »

Buddha said: "One who had was blind, so he mightn't understands the meaning of the Darkness! because he never has saw the lightness..."

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Post #18

Post by Yusef »

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Makr & Bada' from God..

Post #19

Post by Yusef »

O' Our God'
If I am a person of hell and a helper of Dajjal or Satan into Your Own private secret book,
I try to be a follower of Your the straight way... and try to upgrade my own soul from badness' and goodness'... DAY TO DAY!
So forgive me and Irhamni then be make "Bada'" and I wont go to hell...
Our God'
If Satan deceive me, then I remember You and wana You cover me.. but if Yourself deceive me, then who is who I ask him to help..
Irhamni ya Allah Irhamni more than before..
Because I'm pleased just when You Are pleased with anythings...

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The simple life

Post #20

Post by Yusef »

The 6th Imam, Ja'farAlSadeq(a.s) said: "Prophet Jesus(a.s) said: O' people, My life has been among you this form: my food was weed of garden, my carpet was the earth, my stew was the hunger, my lamp was the moon, and...
But I'm the most needlesses people in the world.."