Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

* The Anti-Christ *

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

We wana understand who is/are the enemy of the Savior?
Who is the Anti-Christ?
Please write here anythings of yourselves informations about that
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Serpent Oracle
Scholar

Re: helpers of the anti-Christ

Post #61

Post by Serpent Oracle »

Burninglight wrote:
Serpent Oracle wrote:
Yusef wrote: Child,
why you are an atheist!?
You seem a good boy!
Where's gone your reason!?
The Prophets(a.s)*, such as Moses, Solomon, Jesus (AlayhemosSalaam) were deserving of better claimant than you atheists for deny The Existence of God..
cause of they were those who had miracles, great miracles..

* (a.s) means: God's Peace Be upon him/them

Do you think Satan deceives foolish people??
of course No! he deceives wise people!
cause of the fool/jealous/liar/arrogant/miser is not against Satan!!

According to an Islamic hadith:
"..for Satan; the existence of a wise/sage/scholar is thousands times harder than the existence of a worshiper..."
I only want people to be safe and to live their lives unmolested.
Thats all.
I am not atheist to spite anyone, I know I rail against religion and border on the persecutory, but I am angry Yusef...very angry with what has become of the world.
Angry with how religion and God are used to conduct all kinds of horror.
I know you probably mean well and really I mean no disrespect to individuals.
I am not on Satan's side, I am on humanity's side.
I dont want to see christians or muslims persecuted or otherwise harmed...I just want people of these faiths to respect the creed of tolerance and develop the ability to agree to disagree.
Those who look for the sins in others vex me considerably.
It is they who proclaim themselves judges of their siblings I vent my spleen upon most.
Hypocrites, liars, the self righteous bigots...I detest them.
To put all you said in a nutshell "RELIGION" I agree. It is religion that nailed Jesus to the cross who also rebuked hypocrites, liars and self righteous bigots! What you say sounds good and right, but I fear you're throwing the baby out with the bath!
Maybe...but which baby should I be saving?

Burninglight
Guru

Post #62

Post by Burninglight »

Serpent Oracle wrote:
Burninglight wrote:
Serpent Oracle wrote:
why you are an atheist!?
You seem a good boy!
The Prophets(a.s)*, such as Moses, Solomon, Jesus (AlayhemosSalaam) were deserving of better claimant than you atheists for deny The Existence of God..

"..for Satan; the existence of a wise/sage/scholar is thousands times harder than the existence of a worshiper..."
Thats all.
I am not atheist to spite anyone, I know I rail against religion and border on the persecutory, but I am angry Yusef...very angry with what has become of the world.
I dont want to see christians or muslims persecuted or otherwise harmed...I just want people of these faiths to respect the creed of tolerance and develop the ability to agree to disagree.
It is they who proclaim themselves judges of their siblings I vent my spleen upon most.
To put all you said in a nutshell "RELIGION" I agree. It is religion that nailed Jesus to the cross who also rebuked hypocrites, liars and self righteous bigots! What you say sounds good and right, but I fear you're throwing the baby out with the bath!
Maybe you are asking the wrong question.

Serpent Oracle
Scholar

Post #63

Post by Serpent Oracle »

Burninglight wrote:
Serpent Oracle wrote:
Burninglight wrote:
Serpent Oracle wrote:
why you are an atheist!?
You seem a good boy!

Thats all.
Maybe you are asking the wrong question.
Could you expand on that?

Burninglight
Guru

A child is given

Post #64

Post by Burninglight »

Serpent Oracle wrote: Could you expand on that?
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6).

It is not which child you should be saving it is which child shall save you? It is written, "And a child shall lead them."

Serpent Oracle
Scholar

Re: A child is given

Post #65

Post by Serpent Oracle »

Burninglight wrote:
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6).

It is not which child you should be saving it is which child shall save you? It is written, "And a child shall lead them."
You obviously think Jesus is the baby I should not be chucking out with the bathwater...you see Burninglight the Muslims say similar things about Allah...

Why should I believe you over them?

I don't have faith in verses Burninglight...hollow articles of faith do nothing to unveil the face of God, not for me.

Sorry, I don't require someone else to save me...I will save myself, but what no one can save me from...not Jesus and not Allah...is death...it comes to us all.
Muslim, Jew or Atheist.
I wont be fooled into living this life for the next one...this life is the one that matters...where what I do or dont do really counts, who knows if there is an after life or reincarnation or stark oblivion...not me not you not them...so I will act as if this is my only life and try to live each day as if it was my last.
I will not wait for a saviour.

Burninglight
Guru

Post #66

Post by Burninglight »

Serpent Oracle wrote:
Burninglight wrote:

You obviously think Jesus is the baby I should not be chucking out with the bathwater...you see Burninglight the Muslims say similar things about Allah...

Why should I believe you over them?

I don't have faith in verses Burninglight...hollow articles of faith do nothing to unveil the face of God, not for me.

Sorry, I don't require someone else to save me...I will save myself, but what no one can save me from...not Jesus and not Allah...is death...it comes to us all.
Muslim, Jew or Atheist.
I wont be fooled into living this life for the next one...this life is the one that matters...where what I do or dont do really counts, who knows if there is an after life or reincarnation or stark oblivion...not me not you not them...so I will act as if this is my only life and try to live each day as if it was my last.
I will not wait for a saviour.
I understand, thanks for sharing your views.

Goat
Site Supporter

Post #67

Post by Goat »

Burninglight wrote:

So, you should be following Hezekiah?? That IS who Isaiah was talking about, by listing the royal names of King Ahaz's son.
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella

Burninglight
Guru

Post #68

Post by Burninglight »

Goat wrote:
Burninglight wrote:

So, you should be following Hezekiah?? That IS who Isaiah was talking about, by listing the royal names of King Ahaz's son.
Jesus fits that prophecy. I am looking forward to the day He fully receives the reward of His suffering. I believe every knee will bow and tongue confess that Jesus is Lord to the glory of the father.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Return to Theist

Post #69

Post by Yusef »

Burningnight wrote:It is religion that nailed Jesus to the cross who also rebuked hypocrites, liars and self righteous bigots!
Hey Burningnight, You provoke me to curse every Jews due to these notes!
It's not religion that nailed the another instead of Jesus(a.s) to the cross
Oracle wrote:Thanks for your responses Yusef, you're alright.
I don't know
I would love you return to Theist [Jew, Christian, Muslim, not difference]
Cause of your bigger requested you
I don't know.... You must return if you claim love me..
early come on.... I'm waiting........
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Goat
Site Supporter

Post #70

Post by Goat »

Burninglight wrote:
Goat wrote:
Burninglight wrote:

Jesus fits that prophecy. I am looking forward to the day He fully receives the reward of His suffering. I believe every knee will bow and tongue confess that Jesus is Lord to the glory of the father.
It's not a prophecy.. it is a description of the son of King Ahaz. I don't think trying to retrofit a prophecy into a description is very rational, and when you see a past tense being used as a 'prophecy for the future', well, that's not very rational either.

The Hebrew is in perfect tense, and the indicates a complete action, or past tense.
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella