Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

* The Anti-Christ *

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

We wana understand who is/are the enemy of the Savior?
Who is the Anti-Christ?
Please write here anythings of yourselves informations about that
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Goat
Site Supporter

Re: illiteracy

Post #91

Post by Goat »

Yusef wrote:
..and wrote:The anti Christ is one who stands in place of Christ Jesus. Most popes have been types of anti Christ, but the anti Christ the son of perdition is yet to come. He is the son of Satan who comes in the flesh like the son of God came in the flesh.
about the first part, I can say "Can the Jews say: "The anti Christ is one who stands in place of Moses the Prophet"!!??
and the other parts of your post We Muslims accept as you.

Nope. the concept of the 'anti-Christ' is alien to the Jewish faith. Therefore, that idea would have no meaning
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Jesus holy spirit Ali

Post #92

Post by Yusef »

Burninglight wrote:..He[Jesus(a.s.)] said like "Before Abraham was I
am" or I am the way, the truth and
the life,
The Imam Ali(a.s.) said like:
- The energy which converted the fire of Namrud to garden flowers for Abraham was I am..
- The energy within the ring of Solomon was I am..
- The energy which made the wood of Moses powerful was I am..
- The energy which was within the miracles of Jesus was I am..
- The energy which made Jesus able to conversation in childhood was I am..
- Within the miracles of Elisha, Elijah, etc.
- The Greatest Names of God which Adam used them and got forgiveness from God was I am..
* Also too many Hadiths say:
- God Created the world just for existence of Ali, and Created Ali, just for existence of Fatimah..
- Ruh-ul-Qudos[Sprit-the-Holy] is within The Prophet Muhammad and The Ahl-ul-Bayt[12 Imams] and nobody else..
- God Has seventy three The Greatest Name for His creatures. God Gave Jesus two of them; Gave Moses four, Abraham eight, Noah fifteen, and Adam twenty five of the Names of The Greatest. Then God Gave Muhammad seventy two the Names, and the one other is the Clairvoyance and it's the special for God and God Himself if Wana Give, Give somethings about sometimes of the clairvoyance to some Prophets and Imams.. And those 72 Names after the Prophet moved to Ali[the first Imam], then Hasan(2), Husayn(3), Sajjad(4), Baghir(5), Sadigh(6), Moses(7), Ridha(8), Javad(9), Hadi(10), Hasan(11), then The Mahdi(12)..
- The things of all of the Prophets including the holy wood and stone and book of Moses, the ring of Solomon, the war-coffin and book of David, the original books of Adam, Abraham, Noah, Jesus, Hezghil... and.. All of them moved to the last Prophet and the Ahl-ul-Bayt[12 Imam] and Now, those are with The Mahdi.
- The Twelver Imams were leader to anythings and anyone including humans, animals, jinns
and......
Therefore the most powerful people in the whole of the history of creations were The Muhammad and The Twelver Imams and Now is The Mahdi(a.s.)
+ The above shouldn't be the reason for us to worship anyone except God The One The Almighty The Greatest!
..and wrote:..and no man comes to God except through me.
Once a Jew came to Ali and said "O' Ali, I accepted and believed in Muhammad the last and true prophet of God and you after the prophet"
then Ali asked him: "what about Jesus!??"
answered: "actually, I don't believe in him"
said: "Nope, your faith nevers useful. and you aren't a Muslim while you accept all of the Prophets Islam introduced"
And no one goes toward God except through one to one of the prophets as a link is.
..and wrote:Jesus forgave
peoples sins and raised the dead. Only God can forgive sin..
According to Qur'an, all of the prophets, Imams, and even pure people might forgive peoples sins, But no directly! through intercession between God and them.
Also! They aren't allow to intercede everyone who themselves want to!!
According to Islam, they're allow to use intercession just those who:
1- don't deny the day the resurrection!
2- don't deny the worshiping
3- don't live just for this world and it's pleasures
Goat wrote:
Yusef wrote:
..and wrote:The anti Christ is one who stands in
place of Christ Jesus. Most popes
have been types of anti Christ, but
the anti Christ the son of perdition is
yet to come. He is the son of Satan
who comes in the flesh like the son
of God came in the flesh.
about the first part, I can say "Can
the Jews say: "The anti Christ is one
who stands in place of Moses the
Prophet"!!??
and the other parts of your post We
Muslims accept as you.
Nope. the concept of the 'anti-Christ'
is alien to the Jewish faith.
Therefore, that idea would have no
meaning
Thanks God, today after 18 years I went away from the district which has hadith about Dajjal!!
The hadith says: "..he has one eye between his forehead and comes from the city 'Esfahan' and the district 'Yahudiyah'[Jews district]"
May Dajjal come soon and bite and sting the people of there!!!
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

mchristos606
Apprentice

Post #93

Post by mchristos606 »

I have real difficulties believing any imam or ayatollah when they advocate having sex with babies !

The same goes for the " religion " ( cult ) they practice !

FYI....there is nothing wrong with seeing a competent " mental health professional " !! They help us when we live in a " fog ".

Who said : " A mind is a terrible thing to waste " ?

:D

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The oneness

Post #94

Post by Yusef »

I didn't understand what you are saying..
I don't see any problem with having sex-marriage with 9-year-old girls
because some nations especially Arabs, their children are bold in childhood. Also in our family too. Means body of a teenager girl is such as a woman.
Dear friend, It's not any problem.
You should be worry to those who eat and drink the pee and filth
those dirty bastards who several men and Jinns have made their sperms.
I mentioned before in the post homosexuality

And about the previous post, I can add these hadiths:
- The science is 27 parts. From Adam to the time of coming the Savior, All of the sciences which have discovered and will be discovered, All of them are just 2 parts of the 27 parts!! And when the Mahdi comes back, He brings the other 25 parts of the science to the human!!!
- Once Solomon the prophet asked his helpers to bring the throne of Blqays, The monster jinn(ifritt) answered: I bring that when you want to stand up. But the religious man, "Asef bin Barkhiya" replyed: I can bring that at the moment!!!
This story in the Qur'an
The Imam said: Asef bin Barkhiya knew just a few of the secrets of Torah. But we the twelver Imams know all of the books of the prophets completely including Torah, Gospel, Qur'an, Suhuf, Tehilim,...
- A Jew came to Imam Ali and told him: You are Him. You're Yahweh really!! The Imam warned him to return back of his blasphemy saying.. but the Jew was stayed on his own saying.. Then Ali killed him by sword. Then God Said: That's not problem. Let them to worship you... Then the man rised and the religion Alavi or Nosayri created since the same time. The religion which Bashar Asad and some people in Syria have and say a thing such as the trinity!! They say there is three gods: Muhammad, Ali, Salman!!!
Na'udoBllah!!
I personaly haven't ever read this story in any book, but just heard that. I believe they're not Muslims.

Burninglight
Guru

Re: The oneness

Post #95

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote: I didn't understand what you are saying..
because some nations especially Arabs, their children are bold in childhood. Also in our family too. Means body of a teenager girl is such as a woman.
You should be worry to those who eat and drink the pee and filth
those dirty bastards who several men and Jinns have made their sperms.
I mentioned before in the post homosexuality

And about the previous post, I can add these hadiths:
- The science is 27 parts. From Adam to the time of coming the Savior, All of the sciences which have discovered and will be discovered, All of them are just 2 parts of the 27 parts!! And when the Mahdi comes back, He brings the other 25 parts of the science to the human!!!
- Once Solomon the prophet asked his helpers to bring the throne of Blqays, The monster jinn(ifritt) answered: I bring that when you want to stand up. But the religious man, "Asef bin Barkhiya" replyed: I can bring that at the moment!!!
This story in the Qur'an
The Imam said: Asef bin Barkhiya knew just a few of the secrets of Torah. But we the twelver Imams know all of the books of the prophets completely including Torah, Gospel, Qur'an, Suhuf, Tehilim,...
- A Jew came to Imam Ali and told him: You are Him. You're Yahweh really!! The Imam warned him to return back of his blasphemy saying.. but the Jew was stayed on his own saying.. Then Ali killed him by sword. Then God Said: That's not problem. Let them to worship you... Then the man rised and the religion Alavi or Nosayri created since the same time. The religion which Bashar Asad and some people in Syria have and say a thing such as the trinity!! They say there is three gods: Muhammad, Ali, Salman!!!
Na'udoBllah!!
I personaly haven't ever read this story in any book, but just heard that. I believe they're not Muslims.
The term trinity is not in the Bible, but I cannot say the same about the concept. The same about tawheed; it is not a term in the Quran, but you cannot say the same about the concept.
There are not 3 gods. God is one!

mchristos606
Apprentice

Post #96

Post by mchristos606 »

To reiterate my position !

It is of utmost importance , and urgency , to see a " competent mental health professional " , who can help us in seeing just how vile and utterly evil we can be !!

We should always put ourselves in other person's shoes and ask : " Would I want to be MOLESTED by a grown man " ??

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ???

:D

Burninglight
Guru

Post #97

Post by Burninglight »

Muhammad had sexual intercourse with her when she was 9 years old, but he sexually fondled her when he married her at 6 years of age.
You may think that there is nothing wrong with this, but I have personally seen how screwed up psychologically these abused children grown up to be.

Would you give your 6 year old daughter to a 55 year old man in marriage?

Maybe this perverted practice was acceptable during the 7th century, but Muslims still practice marrying children even younger than 6 years of age. Finally, being that the world frowns on such perversion, this makes Muhammad not a good universal prophet for the world; therefore, Islam is only a 7th century Arabic religion in my worldview!!

Yusef
Banned
Banned

black mount earthquake

Post #98

Post by Yusef »

One at the time of childhood I dreamt my friends including Muslims and Jews and myself we were in the classroom..
then we felt an earthquake is coming to us and the windows were vibrating too much!!
all of my friends were fearful so much!!
Then I went near the window and saw a black mount is walking through the alley!!!!
Then I waked up.
I never aware anything about any religion and anti-Christ nor kind that before 2009!!
I don't know what's the meaning of this dream!! But I think it can be a thing about the anti Christ!!!

Burninglight
Guru

Post #99

Post by Burninglight »

[Replying to post 96 by mchristos606]It is his religion that makes him think that there is nothing wrong with having sexual intercourse with a child. These Muslim men marry them even younger then 6 years of age. Muhammad married Aisha at six years of age, and sex is at the discretion of Muslims who marry children, and obviously they don't have any when they marry babies. Many children end up with ruptured organs bleeding internally and die or die in child birth.

They are children (victims) who are not in agreement with the marriage let alone the painful intercourse they are subjected to. Muhammad could never be a good prophet role model when you look at the fruit of his life style in others. Besides, the world frowns on this type of child abuse. Men are using Muhammad's example to satisfy their lust of young children who are forced in marriage and sexual intercourse. Any normal person should be able to see this religious perversion and flee from something that is so obviously not of God.

Anyone who thinks this is normal should see about getting mental health and their children should be taken from them and put in foster care where they could have a healthy environment!
Muhammad was an antichrist!

Yusef
Banned
Banned

is muhammad anti christ?

Post #100

Post by Yusef »

Darlington wrote:..anti christ is one who got a baby to marriage...
Which one of the descriptions of Dajjal says he has a baby as wife!!!???
I guess you are jealous about that!! and you would love to marry with a baby and can't!!! but you are not allow from your wife!!!
Goat wrote:..the concept 'anti-christ' is alien to Jewesh faith..
I don't know the concept Anti-Christ is wrong or right; But I can say Peace be upon one who brought this concept and its desceription!! Because after 2011 that I read/watched/researched about that and understood what description he has, then I changed too much seriously!!
I can say at the year 2009, God Gave me a greater gift as The Religion. then at the 2012 Gave the concept of anti-christ!!
How much You Love me O' our God!
And maybe in the future I find some the descriptions of anti-christ in myself and change myself time and again..
Therefore I pray God Force me to the straight way! Force me, Force the straight way to me, Force me if I want to be dajjal ignorantly..
I abandoned the things which would make me like dajjal...
Darlington wrote:..muhammad is anti christ
Which Muhammad you meant??
1- The Muhammad you mean, Is he live? or dead?
If he is live, could you introduce him to us!?
If he is died, When Jesus(a.s.) killed him and we aren't aware!!!
Because we've heard just the Saviour kills the anti-Christ!!
2- Which one of books of OT/NT/Qur'an/Ahadith predicted that anti christ will marry with a baby!!???
3- I dreamt he was a mount!! a black mount!! How do you can prove Muhammad was a mount!!!!???

I know, you will reply just the third question which is not over a dream...