Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The Messiah: Angry Vs Peaceful

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

!! The Angry Messiah Vs The Peaceful !!
We wana understand which one of the Messiahs of the religions/beliefs is more useful than others to us!

1- The Mashihh(a.s): One who is the saviour for Jews..
Well, he is just for the Jews; So what happenings will be upon others??

2- Jesus(a.s): One who is the peaceful saviour for all of the people of the first to the end..
The Imams(a.s) said: "..it's coming the time that the real believer is alone among wolfs and foxes.. while he keep his own religion, that's such as he has kept a piece of fire in his hands..."
Also according to other Islamic ahadith: "..at the future near the times of the saviour most of people condemn good people/honest/truthful/believer but pleased with hypocrite/liar/dishonest/untruthful people.."
Also: "..the truthful people wish their own death.."
Well, We are those who are the same people..
We wont pleased with any saviours who be peaceful about fools, foxes, wolfs..
We await the Saviour in the hope that he kill every fool, wolf, fox, jealous, hypocrite, deceiver, dishonest...
Those who never do upgrade themselves..
But we would love God Forgive everybody who has committed sins..
But never Forgive the Fools! Those who tyrannize us[for deny the truth sayings] very more than everybody who commit any sin!! Of course those who commit sin, don't tyrannise us! they tyrannize themselves..
Who is fool? I mentioned a hadith of Jesus(Alayhe sSalam) in the thread of Aphorisms
Peace be upon him really
Peace be upon him

3- The Mahdi(a.s): One who the Muslims of Sunni believe him who wont kill everyone and make the world just and peace
Well, He is such as Jesus(a.s), and it doesn't need to one of them!

4- The Imam Mahdi(a.s): One who the Muslims of Shi'ah believe him who is angry man and seriously would kill every fool from any religion even Shi'ah!!
every false priest!!
Burn some mosque!!
Too many the same Shi'ah people will deny him! and he will kill all of them!!
According to a hadith of Al-Imam Sadegh(a.s): "..first of all he look at liar Shi'ahs"!!
kills hypocrite liar jealous people of the religions
those who made hatred about the religion and God to other people!!
And...

* Yes, I believe in the Al-Imam Al-Mahdi(a.s)!
That belief is more logical than the other saviours..
Yes of course, I'm looking too many people who are honest, truthful, kind.. but they hate religions..
Also I looking too many people who are dishonest, deceiver, foxy, dirty, liar, jealous, hypocrite.. and their behaviours and speechs are kind to good people..
- Do you know why those people hate religions?
because of have seen those dirty people..
May God Forgive them..

* Allahomma Ajjel LeWalieK AlFaraj *
May Allah Give allow to the saviour for coming back soon
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #2

Post by JoeyKnothead »

From the OP:
We wana understand which one of the Messiahs of the religions/beliefs is more useful than others to us!
Please don't include me in that "we" there.
You might wanna ask the Christians about this.
2- Jesus(a.s): One who is the peaceful saviour for all of the people of the first to the end..
Matthew 10:34 wrote: Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
I'll leave the remainder of the preaching alone for now.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The Mahdi and Jesus both

Post #3

Post by Yusef »

Of course according to the Islamic doctrines The Mahdi and Jesus(a.s) will come back both, and are helper together with 313 dominant helpers: also Prophet DaniEl(a.s) and ...

According to Islam, 124000 prophets(a.s) came and brought the laws and books to people
Always has told people that you should upgrade yourselves from every badness to every goodness
You say more than 124000 messengers weren't enough for guidance people peacefully?
And you await a saviour who repeat themselves??
If everyone would like to be a good person, he can read the Books of them(a.s) and doesn't have need to coming a live prophet..
I myself don't hate everybody who has committed sins
and everytime I meet them I would pray for them..
but I hate Fool, Jealous, Arrogant, those who have denied us when brought the true sayings/reasonings/referring to the holy books..
and always say down with fools...

Please answer the very important question in the thread of ! AN IMPORTANT QUESTION !
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

bluethread
Savant

Post #4

Post by bluethread »

This sounds like an islamic thing. Though HaMeshiach is to be a conquering king, few, jew or gentile, believe that He is totally angry. I think the best way to view Him is to use the philosophy of Ronaldus Magnus(Ronald Reagan), "Peace through strength".

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The Global Government

Post #5

Post by Yusef »

Ok.
Did you know why I believe in Shi'ah[doctrine!] more than other religion and believes?
because it says logicaly/wisely/scientifically more than the others.
one of them is the same.
* I try tell about you Yourself!
Which is the better for you if:
1- One wise/sage/scientist/nice person be supporter/fan for you;
2- A fool/unwise/arrogant/jealous would like to be a fan/supporter..
3- The person number (1) be against you;
4- The number (2) is against you!

Of course everyone who has wisdom/logic, he will choose the (1) and (4)!

Well, The Imam Mahdi(a.s.) himself has told: "..one fool whom is our[the Twelver] supporter, he is our enemy, more than as our the enemies are against us!!"
Yes, It's of course about any Prophet and Imam and even any wise man; means any wise man accepts/agrees that..

* So, How can The Saviour would peacefully, but he has seen lots of foolish/jealous/arrogant/etc. people, those who were supporter him as hypocritically!!? and those who have made hate of the religion..

- How can I would claim that I'm a plenty religious person, but I have committed sin!??
- How can I would claim that I'm a religious leader for a group of people, but I see some people who live very bad/hardly!??

- How can I claim that our country/city has a religious name, but I don't be able administer all of the commands of the religion!??

** So, the religious government won't be able successfully BUT The Government Of The Saviour(A.A.T.F.SH.) **

So, according to the Shi'i ahadith of the Imams(a.s.) that say:
"..since after the time of The Prophet(s.a.) the time that usurped the Ali's Right, since the same time will never make any right government but the government of The Mahdi(a.s.) and everybody claim that he mights to make a right government, Know! that he is just a liar!.."

Also say:
"..before the time of The Saviour, God Allows every nations to get government cause of when The Saviour will return and make an ideal global government, there wasn't any nation that says: O' if God Would Allow us, we might make a government such as/like to the same this government!.."

* So in my opinion, any religious name, such as Islamic, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Zartosht, etc. doesn't allow to use as the names of countries.

Notice:
- [A.A.T.F.SH.] "Ajjal Allah Ta'ala Farajaho Sharif" means "Come On O' God, Allow him"
means "May God Allow him to coming back soon"
- Any ahadith[hadiths] that I say, Those are Shi'i ahadith. also those aren't the same ahadith word to word; cause of I don't remember them carefully; and also I'm illiterate in English language; also Can not translates Arabic to other languages carefully, as The Imam Sadegh(a.s.) about commentary of the first verse of the chapter of "Yusef" says:
"..that means: the Arabic mightn't translate to any languages.. But any languages might translate to Arabic!.."

LES
Student

The Messiah

Post #6

Post by LES »

I don't completely understand your question. And, I don't know why you would consider Jesus Christ's second coming to be "peaceful" to everyone concerned. My understanding is that the righteous will be caught up to join him and the remainder of the people will be destroyed.

http://www.lds.org/scriptures/gs/second ... g&letter=s

http://www.lds.org/scriptures/gs/world. ... d?lang=eng

puddleglum
Sage

Re: The Messiah

Post #7

Post by puddleglum »

LES wrote: I don't completely understand your question. And, I don't know why you would consider Jesus Christ's second coming to be "peaceful" to everyone concerned. My understanding is that the righteous will be caught up to join him and the remainder of the people will be destroyed.
This is partly correct. Jesus will come and take out of the world all who believe in him and this will be followed by a seven year period of judgment on the earth. But not everyone will be destroyed. Many of the people who are on earth during this time will come to believe in him and will be alive when he returns to establish his kingdom here on earth. This thread tells how you can learn more about this:

http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... hp?t=20978
His invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made.
Romans 1:20 ESV

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Awaiting The Saviour

Post #8

Post by Yusef »

I say about myself.
Before 2009 I knew nothing about any religions even our own Islam/Shi'a..
I saw a lot of people that were well known as religious or logical or wise men..
Those who from their appearances they seemed very religious..
But when I met and argued with them, in a lot of items their deeds/behaviours/beliefs/opinions were against my wisdom/logic..
Always I told them: o' people! you are on wrong/false about these things cause of these strong reasonings...
But they always denied me and told me: You say illogical sayings..

* Once I told myself: O' Yusef, Does maybe the religion say these things as the people do!?
And I was interested in seeking doctrines the religions..
[OT/NT, Qur'an, Hadith]
I discovered Wow..!! how much the same religion is against those people very very more than as we do!!
Then I took a great interested in seeking the holy books verse to verse, hadith to hadith..
Then I said Woooow..!!! How I was unaware of these scientific sayings!

- Some parts of them agree/verify me!..
- Some parts tell me with logical/wisely reasons that I have been on false idea! so I accepted and changed my own previous imaginations even 180degrees!!..
- Some parts tell me new things that are logical/wisely sayings, and I learnt and use them to my life..
- Some parts are amazement/wonderfully!!

- Some parts are against together! and a real scientist and or a real believer has mightiness to understand what those are against together and why and how..

- Some parts are against together and condemn each other!! means somewhere say a thing and somewhere condemned the same thing!! [for example: the trinity] and it's the wisdom/logic that compares them and understands which one is truth or the better..

- Some parts are illogical/unwisely in my own in my opinion! But those are illogical just in my own think! and I don't see myself deserve denying them! cause of I don't trust that I should deny everything that my own brain doesn't have capacity for understand that!
Look at Miracles & Mysteries

I enjoyed them really!
The argument with those people made me very depressed..
But when I read them, I 've been happy!! without used any medicine..
Yes, of course from that time up to now when I met the people such as those people, I don't see having need to convince those fools, also I show that I detest them and try disgrace them among people cause of the people know those aren't religious! and those are wolves and dirty pigs within cover of ewes! and are against the religion! I would tell them Shut up fools.. Shut up hypocrites, Shut up enemies of God..
and would mentione that the same Saviour(a.s.) that those claim awaiting him, Himself(a.s.) hates and will kill them!!
Those who claim love the Saviour(a.s.) and the Religion and God, but are such as dogs, pigs, wolves etc. and make hate about the religion..
jealouses, arrogants, liars, deceivers etc who were within cover of religious people
those hypocrits who tyrannized others in the name of religion..
Down with them..
May Allah Allows the Saviour to returning back early and he will kill them wildly..

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Elijah, one of the companions of Saviour

Post #9

Post by Yusef »

JoeyKnothead wrote: From the OP:
Please don't include me in that "we" there.
You might wanna ask the Christians about this.
Matthew 10:34 wrote: Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
I'll leave the remainder of the preaching alone for now.
Aha Okaayyy very well O:)

Well,
It's good if we analyze how/quality of coming the team of the Saviour!
Yusef wrote:
Yusef wrote:
🔠》》[url=http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=926469#926469] Again The Connection/Keyword for Crossword [/url]《《🔡🔢🅰🅱 wrote:Revelation 12:17
Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her children, those who keep the commandments of God and hold the testimony of Jesus.
Qur'an 16:43
And We sent not before you except men to whom We revealed [Our message]. So ask [Ahl-Al-Zikr]the people of the message if you do not know.
Hadith of Shi'a/Islam
These AhluzZikr in the Qur'an 16:43 are we 12 Imams

Ref: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 084#948084
Hadith of Shi'a
Once the 5th Imam, Muhammad al-Bagher(pbuh) and the 6th Imam, Ja'far As-Sadiq(pbuh), we were in Arafah[Hajj] and saw a Masked Man came to us and took us a corner and put his hand on head of Ja'far As-Sadiq and said: "peace and blessing be upon you o' true Vasy of God on the earth!"
- then said: do I ask you or you ask me?
- answered: both
- Then said: "answer everything that is in your heart not your tongue"
- God Doesn't Look at the heart which has 2 different science!
- Yeah! It was a part of my question!
Then reply how/where from we get that single true science!?

- From Ausya[Vasys] that we are the same[the same Joshua to Moses]
- How/From where they get the science!?
- From the same where the Prophets were gotten with this difference that they saw and heard, but we just hear!
May you were among companions of Al-Mahdi and would saw how the Angels are punishing infidels between earth and heaven by swords of Al-e-Dawud[generation of David] and engage these live infidels to those..
* Then the Masked Man took out his mask and took his sword out and said:
- "I'm one of them! And I am Eliyas[Elijah]! and I knew all these things snd you both knew all these things, but I came to you to give hopefully to your Shi'as"
Then we saw he been hide!!