Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

coffeem8
Student

I've come for you

Post #1

Post by coffeem8 »

Hey y'all :)

Let's play a game.. you tell me why you don't believe in God, and I will attempt to change your mind!

If you already believe in God + Jesus, we can talk about that, too :)

Yay! It'll be fun, lol :)

Ancient of Years
Guru

Re: I've come for you

Post #51

Post by Ancient of Years »

coffeem8 wrote: Hey y'all :)

Let's play a game.. you tell me why you don't believe in God, and I will attempt to change your mind!

If you already believe in God + Jesus, we can talk about that, too :)

Yay! It'll be fun, lol :)
Here are my reasons.

O:)
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.

William Blake

coffeem8
Student

Post #52

Post by coffeem8 »

[Replying to Danmark]

Hey.

Right up front, I warn, turn from your wicked ways- repent! Else hellfire be your eternal dwelling place. Believe in your heart on the son of God, on him that can save your soul, confess him with your mouth and you will be saved.

For the deeds done in darkness are not hidden from him that is hidden from you, and even the earth itself is weary of willing sin.

The sun, earth, and stars will themselves testify against those who continue in sin. Neglecting salvation.

(see, apocolypse of Paul)

-------

Idolatry, regional powers and principalities, sexual impurity- I've prayed against them, for you, since reading your message. Notice patterns in your area- revisit the notion of free will.

Spiritually, wickedness is being fueled by the allowances of that la-ti-da attitude. When it's done, it will destroy even those who were its vessels. Someone else will warn you soon, also.

Physically, somebody's making big $ from the economy where you are. All's not well, man.

I pray according to God's will. He will answer.

coffeem8
Student

Post #53

Post by coffeem8 »

[Replying to post 51 by Ancient of Years]

Reading your reasons now, just wanted to say as you hey before I get banned, and to say that some things are not OK, and all that's done in dark will come into light. Please think about that, and I'll get back with you soon if I'm able to. :) thx for reply

Danmark
Site Supporter

Post #54

Post by Danmark »

coffeem8 wrote: [Replying to Danmark]

Hey.

Right up front, I warn, turn from your wicked ways- repent!
OK, but remind me, please. I am apparently so saturated with wickedness, I've forgotten exactly what I did that was so wicked. If you'd be kind enough to remind me of my particular wicked deeds, I'll start right up with the repenting.

dianaiad
Site Supporter

Post #55

Post by dianaiad »

coffeem8 wrote: [Replying to Danmark]

Hey.

Right up front, I warn, turn from your wicked ways- repent! Else hellfire be your eternal dwelling place. Believe in your heart on the son of God, on him that can save your soul, confess him with your mouth and you will be saved.

For the deeds done in darkness are not hidden from him that is hidden from you, and even the earth itself is weary of willing sin.

The sun, earth, and stars will themselves testify against those who continue in sin. Neglecting salvation.

(see, apocolypse of Paul)

-------

Idolatry, regional powers and principalities, sexual impurity- I've prayed against them, for you, since reading your message. Notice patterns in your area- revisit the notion of free will.

Spiritually, wickedness is being fueled by the allowances of that la-ti-da attitude. When it's done, it will destroy even those who were its vessels. Someone else will warn you soon, also.

Physically, somebody's making big $ from the economy where you are. All's not well, man.

I pray according to God's will. He will answer.
Moderator Comment

This is a debate forum, not a revival meeting. Read the rules.

This post would be considered to not comply with the guidelines on preaching. Please read through the guidelines and abide by them.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

coffeem8
Student

Post #56

Post by coffeem8 »

[Replying to post 54 by Danmark]

Well, you don't have to be "saturated with wickedness" anymore, Danmark.

Jesus has made a way for you, and any who will, to be forgiven.. I am very glad that you are able to admit that you are wicked, and need to repent. Confess your sins to Him, and ask him now to be Lord of your life, and he will answer you in many ways!

When one does come to Him, many new options are available that weren't possible before!

Particularly, having the authority of Jesus himself, over evil spirits.. This is called deliverance.

So, one thing at a time (let all things be done decently, and in order) (here a little there a little)

After you have confessed your need to him, he will bring to your remembrance the things you have done that have grieved him, and caused this searing of conscience.

And also, you can get deliverance from forgetfulness, and healing for the mind concerning any patterns that are in place due to any lie.

coffeem8
Student

Post #57

Post by coffeem8 »

[Replying to post 51 by Ancient of Years]

The theories you have built are very impressive.

Belief in God, and Jesus/Word of God is simple for me, because I have personally experienced deliverance by the name of Jesus. I get excited about the presence of the Holy Spirit- such cannot be measured with scientific instruments, it is manifested in the form of total peace.

Love joy peace long suffering meekness goodness temperance faith-these are fruits of the spirit- all of them exist, while not measurable or defininte...

I saw that you had "read the whole Bible. "
- what beliefs do you hold, that are misaligned with the Word?
There, you will find the source of these hang-ups.
-"nothing" exists- Jesus said, "without me, ye can do nothing"

Here are some more scriptural evidences of the truth of the Word, as pertaining to the unbelief encountered within this website and the world:

Thinking themselves to be wise, they became fools...

..their foolish heart was darkened

Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom

I'm the last days there shall be scoffers,

..walking about after their own lusts (as a side thought, I wonder what specific lust is fulfilled by endeavoring to disclaim the existance of God?)

To whom is reserved eternal damnation and torment

(all these, paraphrase) kjv

--------------

There are predictions in the Bible, that describe this type of turning away. How can anyone ignore that? Are the intellectuals simply posing as intellectuals, unwilling to be amazed at the unique properties of the Word of God? And for what vreason?

It could only be that one would love their own sin so much that they cannot bear the pressure of being reproved.

So why would a person want to continue in a way of death?

And now I ask you, will the record of thoughty surmisings save you, or help anyone to know truth, which you yourself are still studying to learn?

What is driving you to try and discover some new explanation of yonder universe? Something has captured your mind within a playpen of something and nothing and value of a variable that you yourself have created for a reference point.

I'm talking to the REAL person that is you- what has happened to YOU personally, that you can testify of? Although this debate site does not value your testimony, I do, but whether or not I did, it is still valuable. And THAT is the entirety of what you can literally know.

So God must exist, because he can exist? Well, He does exist, I saw him, and I never saw any elusive universe, nor did that figment provide me with words of description and instruction by which to know it.

So the fruit of boldness to deny God is what?

Is it to be numbered among those who are available for hours of argument, well educated in forum rules and bbcode? Why be numbered with them, when each has said without words that they are comfortable with not knowing whether God and Hell exist, and feel just fine that you too will burn there eternally, if you do not choose what is PLAINLY written in a supernatural, in reproduceable text.

Elijah John
Savant

Post #58

Post by Elijah John »

coffeem8 wrote: [Replying to post 54 by Danmark]

Well, you don't have to be "saturated with wickedness" anymore, Danmark.

Jesus has made a way for you, and any who will, to be forgiven.. I am very glad that you are able to admit that you are wicked, and need to repent. Confess your sins to Him, and ask him now to be Lord of your life, and he will answer you in many ways!

When one does come to Him, many new options are available that weren't possible before!

Particularly, having the authority of Jesus himself, over evil spirits.. This is called deliverance.

So, one thing at a time (let all things be done decently, and in order) (here a little there a little)

After you have confessed your need to him, he will bring to your remembrance the things you have done that have grieved him, and caused this searing of conscience.

And also, you can get deliverance from forgetfulness, and healing for the mind concerning any patterns that are in place due to any lie.
Moderator Comment

This is a debating site, not a preaching site.

This post would be considered to not comply with the guidelines on preaching. Please read through the guidelines and abide by them.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.
My theological positions:

-God created us in His image, not the other way around.
-The Bible is redeemed by it's good parts.
-Pure monotheism, simple repentance.
-YHVH is LORD
-The real Jesus is not God, the real YHVH is not a monster.
-Eternal life is a gift from the Living God.
-Keep the Commandments, keep your salvation.
-I have accepted YHVH as my Heavenly Father, LORD and Savior.

I am inspired by Jesus to worship none but YHVH, and to serve only Him.

coffeem8
Student

Post #59

Post by coffeem8 »

[Replying to post 38 by OnceConvinced]

Dear once convinced!

I understand that 'place' you spoke of, of feeling faith ebbing away and "desperately" wanting to believe again.

I went through that, too. I was a Sunday school teacher to preschool age kids, and as the weeks progressed, I began to realize that the things I was teaching the children was not applicable in everyday life- it was like, "do this, sing that, say this, color that, glue here, eat this snack, good job, see ya next week."

Stepping back further, I tell you that I grew up attending the same type of Sunday school, yet when I became a teenager, I totally went against all good. Within five years I had become ruined-addicted to drugs, many sexual relationships, much drama, then suddenly I was pregnant and didn't know who the dad was.. Still don't. That was 2000.

So, when I got pregnant, I decided, "OK, I will be good now.. I'll just go back to church. "

Not so simple... I certainly back to the same church I had left, but I was different.. Whereas before, I had been accepted at church by simply monkeying all the correct behaviors, at the point I went back I was actually hurting and desperately needing help, and rehabilitation... yet the members accepted me as if I were the same. (this is kind of them, but detrimental also)

So, I would say things to people in private, such as, "I'm not OK.. My heart hurts, I'm sad all the time.. "

They'd be like, "You are forgiven! Don't live in the past!" and, "forgetting those things which are behind... "

But I was like, " I KNOW I'm forgiven, because I did confess my sins.. It's just that the consequences of my sins are still in effect, and I need to know how to live with these terrible effects! "

They were like, "oh, she's got problems. " and I quit trying to explain.

So, up to that point, I'd never read the Bible for myself, other than following along on one verse or another during a teaching. I wanted to be righteous, to be actually not sinful, but I COULD NOT CHANGE. The guilt I felt was immense, and always I had the idea, "I'll just try harder and do better."

By 2002, I was pregnant again, unconventional circumstances once again.. I realized I had no idea how to avoid these mistakes on my own. In 2003, amidst tears and sadness I picked up the Bible for the cause of, "what the ---- am I s'posed to do? "

I started in proverbs, cause I needed wisdom. There in plain sight, were the warnings of the behaviours I had engaged in, and the results were already playing out in my life- I was amazed, overjoyed, and sad that I'd not read them before!

So the word did reform me somewhat. And by 2005, I was asked to teach the Sunday school class. Although I was not engaging in the former anti good actions...

It was very difficult not to. This troubled me. I realized that somehow, if I were inwardly wanting to get high, that even if I weren't getting high, I was somehow communicating that preference (as a man thinks in his heart, so is he)

So time went by, and I had that other revelation that the Sunday school material was designed to be only in effect on Sunday.. I resigned from the position in 2006, and told the people or needed to take a short break to get right with God.. I have never been back.

So, free from any church, I could then get high with no guilt. So I did. I read the Bible, prayed, and got high... I had not stopped believing, it's just that I thought, "OK, I'm just a person who gets high, so I'm not s'posed to be employed at a church." along with the as a man thinks in his heart so is he verse, I thought I could not change. And I really didn't see the big deal anyway.

But the drama in my life was so immense, that it got to the point that getting high wasn't helping anymore. So on quit, and Yb this time my faith had begun to waver.

What good was it doing to believe in God, I thought. It's actually terrible for me,.. The whole freakin world is going to sh--, and where is He?

So, in 2009, I said no more. Imma just do whatever I want.

For me, it's a little different here than it was for you- I did not stop believing, I just thought that I had missed my chance because of sinning. So, what I have up on was my own hope of being saved.

Unfortunately, what I wanted to do was drink captain Morgan's.. One night I drank a whole bottle, and something happened with my kidneys, and I almost died.

For two years, I was at the point of death every day. I was so weak, and there was no luster in life whatsoever, and even smiling was too hard for me to do, and it was terrible.. There I was, the one who had told everybody that God was the answer, and yet there was no help for me. .. I wanted to go ahead and die.

But my boys.. I love them so much... I know stuff that other people don't know, and there was no one who measured up to my standard for them.. So I couldn't kill myself... I thought long hours over how to arrange it, but it always ended up, there is nobody I'd trust my boys to.

But life was bad, my husband was abusive and violent and finally adrenal failure began to set in and was most miserable.

It had gotten to where I could feel my heart struggling to beat, and I had to lean against things just to stand up.. I was only 31, so this is very unnatural.

In my thoughts, I resigned myself to the belief that my life was ordained to be

coffeem8
Student

Post #60

Post by coffeem8 »

[Replying to post 38 by OnceConvinced]

...a testament of the wrath of god.

Weakly, I decided, "all I can do is say, and I will have it inscribed on my headstone, "do what I did, and this will happen to you... Follow God! ""

So, life went on a little more. And then I died. I'm kidding, I didn't.

What happened was, (you see, all that time, I had still been reading the Word, and still hoping beyond hope that there was hope... ) I certainly across the psalm that says, "kiss the son, lest he be angry when his wrath is kindled but a little, and ye perish from the way"

THERE, THERE WAS THE PROBLEM... In ally prayers, for all my life, I'd been like, "dear heavenly father" this, and "oh god" that with a little bitty "in Jesus' name I pray" at the end....

I HADNT EXALTED JESUS!! I had simply confessed belief in him, just to go to heaven one day! It suddenly all made sense, as to why my prayers weren't being answered... "no man cometh to the father, but by me! " Jesus said that!!

Once convinced, with all my little strength, I stood up and yelled, "Jesus! I'm sorry! I haven't acknowledged you, I have tried to seek God without you!"

I felt Him right then, like a blanket, like warm oil all over, like an unseen smile, like angels rejoicing, and then I told him everything!!

This was in 2012.

It wasn't very long before I met with a man who was a real believer. Not for a relationship, but for prayer, because even though I'd finally realized Jesus, drama was still happening. I was still fantasizing about suicide, still being abused every day.

I asked the man, "JUST TELL ME, CAN A BASTARD EVERY ENTER INTO THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD!? " (I thought I was cursed.. And I was)

He said, "you need to seek deliverance in your own area. "

I said there is no one!!

At this point, I'd never even heard of deliverance, didn't know that evil spirits even existed.

He gave me a number, and I called.

I told the pastor everything that had happened, and all that was going on. He listened kindly, and then said, "alright. Were going to pray now. Some people scream, just let it go.. :

I was like, "what.... " but it was too late, he had already begun.

What he said was, "lust! Come out in the name of Jesus! "

And right then my knees buckled as if they were never there... I hit the ground like someone pushed me to my knees... Up from my stomach, or lungs IDK came something IDK what... It shot five feet out from me, and all I could do was gasp for breath in between these manifestations.... For thirty minutes this continued.

After that he said, "alright, sister, how are you doing? "

I got up from my knees, wiped my mouth and said, "no body knows about this... "

-----

When I called the man, I was sick.

When I got up I was well.

I was sad and suicidal when we began...

I was rejoicing when Jesus delivered me!!

------

After that, I could do nothing but research this subject.. I already had the Word (which made waaaay more sense at that point) in me, and it all lined up, it all made sense.

You see, I could not deny what had happened to me.

So, this message of deliverance is suppressed in the churches on purpose, by satan.

He doesn't like people to be free of the consequences of their sin, and every believer has the same authority to cast these things out, so we are a real threat to satans works. That's why he destroys faith, before people might enter into the fullness of what God has provided.

It turns out, that every time we ain't, we are making a legal contract with satan, to allow his fellow spirits entrance into our body, soul, and spirit if we are not saved.

This is why salvation is so important, because a saved, sealed spirit cannot be inhabited by evil spirits... the difference between 'opressed' and 'possessed."

---------------

So this IS why the church is failing, because it is refusing to do the works of Jesus,and those works are the only way to be powerful in Him. Makes sense...

----_---------

As for you, once convinced, please think on this....

When your faith was faltering, you came here to this website where the message of hope is discredited and disallowed- is it any wonder you were swayed in this direction?