Yusef
Banned
Banned

AkhiruzZaman(apocalypse) End Time

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

Hi all friends,
We are within the last time
Therefore we should Know more and more about predictions of the EndTime, last era...
And compare the events we are witnessing with them.
Signs and Predictions from everywhere(Islam[Shia/Sunni], Christianity, Judaism, Zoroastrianism, etc..)
This is very Important because show us which are Right abd which are toward hell
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Is ISIS the same Sufyani's army?

Post #2

Post by Yusef »

According to Shia/Islam[1200-1400yrs ago]:
...Some flags are fighting in the Shaam[Syria/Ordon].. One of them is Flag of Umayyid[maybe ISIS].. then one from generation of Abu-Sufyan will rise and kill all those flags and destroy Syria and Iraq and kill all people of Bani-Abbass whom are in second kingdom.. plus Turk and Roman come to fight against him but they kill Turk and Roman too!!
Then a Black Flag from Khorasan[Tajikistan/Uzbekistan/Afghanistan/Iran] plus a flag from Yemen at once attack toward Sufyani's army an kill them and Khorasani's army all will be martyred and then The Mahdi(pbuh) rises and kill complete of them
Also Jesus(pbuh) comes back from sky also 40 believers of Bani-Israel plus Khorasani's army plus the companions of the Cave plus Prophet DaniEl(pbuh) will be lived Also Prophet Elijah(pbuh) will back from sky Plus Prophet Khidr(pbuh) who is living such as Mahdi, Jesus, Elijah(pbut); they are companions of Hadhrat Mahdi(pbuh)
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by JoeyKnothead »

Meh. It's been the end times for two thousand years. Vague notions are vague.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

Divine Insight
Savant

Re: AkhiruzZaman(apocalypse) End Time

Post #4

Post by Divine Insight »

Yusef wrote: Hi all friends,
We are within the last time
Therefore we should Know more and more about predictions of the EndTime, last era...
And compare the events we are witnessing with them.
Signs and Predictions from everywhere(Islam[Shia/Sunni], Christianity, Judaism, Zoroastrianism, etc..)
This is very Important because show us which are Right abd which are toward hell
This is only important to non Christians who still believe in the Abrahamic God of Yahweh, or Allah.

Christians have been saved via the grace of Christ. Only those who refuse to acknowledge that Christ is the only begotten Son of God, and the only way to eternal life will be damned to hell.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

So if you believe the apocalypse is near and you haven't yet converted to Christianity and accepted Christ as your savior you better hurry up and do so. No one else can save you!

Also, once you have been saved by Christ you can stop worrying about others who might be damned. Because that would be wasted worry, unless you don't trust God to do the right thing.

Surely a righteous God could never damn an innocent soul who doesn't deserve to be damned. Therefore you can rest assured that everyone who ends up being damned necessarily had to be damned and could not be saved.

So you should neither worry about them, nor try to "save" them. If they are damned it's God's will, and God can't be wrong or unrighteous. So you shouldn't even try to save those who are damned. That would be ridiculous.

All you can do is save yourself through Jesus the Christ Almighty!

No need to worry about anyone else, that's God's job. ;)
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 4 by Divine Insight]

O:) first of all I love you Christians[of course you believers of them] who are childlike exact like me.
Of course I'm like you!! No you are like me hahaha
Of course since I've been a religious and abandoned the dirty morality[Arrogance], I've been like children in speech/writing etc. As our Prophet, Jesus[pbuh] says: ..you won't arrive to evolution but when you make yourselves Kid[morality/pure/righteous...]

Second, I created this topic no for fear about apocalypse.
I created that to know who we should be siding and who we should be against.
For this first post I introduced you 3 most important personality who will come before Mahdi and Jesus[pbut]: Sufyani[evil], Khorasani and Yemeni[good]

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #6

Post by Divine Insight »

Yusef wrote: O:) first of all I love you Christians[of course you believers of them] who are childlike exact like me.
I'm not a Christian. I don't believe in any of the Abrahamic nonsense. :D

I was just telling you what your Prophet Jesus has said. If you chose to ignore your own prophet then that's your problem not mine. ;)
Yusef wrote: Second, I created this topic no for fear about apocalypse.
I created that to know who we should be siding and who we should be against.
You shouldn't be siding with anyone. Nor should you be against anyone.

If your damning God is real he's the one who will take care of all that.

Keep in mind that your Prophet Jesus commanded that you turn the other cheek and resist no evil.

You can hardly claim to be "childlike" if you are making war against anyone for any reason. Leave that up to the Father God. That's his job, not yours.

I would have no problem with these Abrahamic religions if the people who believed in them actually trusted their God. But clearly they don't if they think they need to take sides in some Holy War. That would be taking matters into your own hands because you don't trust God to do the right thing using his omnipotent power.

For example, Muslims who join ISIS or Islamic State are rebelling against Allah and refusing to allow Allah to be in charge. They are trying to make Allah's decisions for him. They are like the Pharisees of Jesus' day.
[center]Image
[/center]

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Post #7

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 6 by Divine Insight]

Please write here things which predict apocalypse from your own non-Abrahamic nonsense religion instead of this nonsenses for we know the more.. O:)

Zzyzx
Site Supporter

Post #8

Post by Zzyzx »

Yusef wrote: Please write here things which predict apocalypse from your own non-Abrahamic nonsense religion instead of this nonsenses for we know the more..
From the perspective of a scientific, realist, Non-Theist I predict that an "apocalypse" (complete and final destruction of Earth) will occur in five to ten billion years due to changes in the star we know as "sun".
Non-Theist

ANY of the thousands of "gods" proposed, imagined, worshiped, loved, feared, and/or fought over by humans MAY exist -- awaiting verifiable evidence

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #9

Post by Divine Insight »

Yusef wrote: [Replying to post 6 by Divine Insight]

Please write here things which predict apocalypse from your own non-Abrahamic nonsense religion instead of this nonsenses for we know the more.. O:)
I don't have a nonsense religion that predicts any apocalypse. :D

Even religions that I view as being potentially plausible don't predict an apocalypse.

However, historically we have seen civilizations rise and fall dynamically over the course of history. I see no reason to believe that we are currently immune to those natural fluctuations. ;)
[center]Image
[/center]

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Post #10

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 8 by Zzyzx]

Aha! Means you know "apocalypse", destroying sun!?
But I mean as "End Time" a thing that there is in all religions that introduces events which occur before coming the Saviour.
And that time until the time of destroying the world people live in the Ideal and bestest form.
Well, the distance between coming the Saviour and YumolQiyamah[DayThe Resurrection] , depends on time what the Saviour comes!
Therefore we should pray for coming him the earlier..