Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Jagella
Banned
Banned

Top Ten Reasons Democrats Want to Oust Trump from Office

Post #1

Post by Jagella »

Top Ten Reasons to Democrats Want to Oust Trump from Office, In Reverse-Ascending Order:

10) He's wealthy and cannot identify with middle-class Americans. Let's get Hillary in there!
9) He's a billionaire; can't he afford a decent haircut?
8) He's a billionaire; can't he afford a decent wife? What a skank she is!
7) He hates women.
6) He's a racist. We can assure you from the safety and security of the lily-white neighborhoods we live in that this is so.
5) We don't like his complexion.
4) The freak has those tiny, deformed little hands!
3) He made fun of a handicapped man.
2) The pervert was caught on tape saying he wanted to have sex with a beautiful woman. We would never talk like that.
And the #1 reason Democrats want Trump out of office...
1) Last November proved that American democracy cannot be depended on to get our own candidate into office!

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #11

Post by JoeyKnothead »

From Post 2:
Neatras wrote: Taking this list of strawmen seriously might accidentally convince you your position is worth anyone's time. I recommend everyone leave this thread as a testament to how pointless it is engaging in low-quality discussions such as these.
I love ya in all ways that don't go 'em against the biblical norm, but I gotta comment on me this train wreck :)

From the OP:
Top Ten Reasons to Democrats Want to Oust Trump from Office, In Reverse-Ascending Order:

10) He's wealthy and cannot identify with middle-class Americans. Let's get Hillary in there!
His incompetence shouldn't play a part!
9) He's a billionaire; can't he afford a decent haircut?
It does seem important, given all the carryin' on about Clinton gittin' him one.
8) He's a billionaire; can't he afford a decent wife? What a skank she is!
Well, she is married to Trump.
7) He hates women.
I don't think he so much hates 'em, as he wants to grab 'em by the how ya do. And I'm here to tell it, the how ya do is one of the most finest, if not prettiest places, it is I've ever known. It's just, ya know, it ain't right to just run up on a hen and expect her to think you're you the finest rooster in town.
6) He's a racist. We can assure you from the safety and security of the lily-white neighborhoods we live in that this is so.
"lily-white" is an indicator, of dubious reliablity, of racism, yes.
5) We don't like his complexion.
I love oranges.

But boy howdy, how many folks don't like them no semi-chocolate President!
4) The freak has those tiny, deformed little hands!
Hey, I got me these huge hands! Is hardly a compelling argument for one's fitness for the office. Alas, our Donald felt the need to tell it.
3) He made fun of a handicapped man.
While being mentally it.
2) The pervert was caught on tape saying he wanted to have sex with a beautiful woman. We would never talk like that.
Wanting to have sex with a beautiful woman, and just goin' right on up and grabbin' her by the how ya do are two different things.

But on this'n, I can kinda understand. I once misread a restraining order to mean I could do me some grabbin' of the how ya do, only to find out, that's what the restraining order was all about, was the how ya do grabbin'.
And the #1 reason Democrats want Trump out of office...
1) Last November proved that American democracy cannot be depended on to get our own candidate into office!
You're lost as a cow at a square dance.

We're mostly upset that such an incompetent, illiterate'd be the one running the country. At least Hillary can read.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin