Is there anyone who will known JESUS and GOD HIS FATHER?

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Is there anyone who will known JESUS and GOD HIS FATHER?

Post #1

Post by Pipiripi »

Today in this End of the Word, there are many people who will find Jesus. But there are so many denominations that you don't know who to believed. Is time now for all of you to find JESUS! BIBLICALLY. Asking all questions and we let only the Bible answered. Yours MASTER JESUS IS CALLING.

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #11

Post by Pipiripi »

Divine Insight wrote:
Pipiripi wrote: Maybe this one can change your mind a little. Go see on you tube, Muslim converted into Christian. I know the devil don't let you see it. Because if you see their testimonies he will lost you.
Sorry, but the same principle applies.

If it requires a Muslim being converted to a Christian to convince me then Jesus still failed miserably as a teacher.

So apparently you aren't even paying attention to the meat of the argument.

If Jesus and Yahweh could not convince me through their Holy Book then the religion is dead. There is no reviving it after that.

You can't make up for a failed Jesus and Yahweh with some Muslim who decided to convert to Christianity. :roll:
Then my friend, if I don't believe in God.I don't want item to a be member of some Christians debating forums. Because I don't believe in any God. Because I believed that there is a living God, who has sent His only begotten Son to die for my sin, I'm here debating with my brothers and sisters here. A true person think and do like I do. I hope it is clear for you, because about Christianity you cannot understand nothing's, because your mind is blocked. I have seen from all those days you was here and is just doing the will of Satan. You don't know who he is, but we Christians do!!

marco
Savant

Post #12

Post by marco »

Pipiripi wrote:
Maybe this one can change your mind a little. Go see on you tube, Muslim converted into Christian. I know the devil don't let you see it. Because if you see their testimonies he will lost you.
Moderator Comment

Let us generously suppose you are moved by the best intentions for Divne Insight but it is unwise - and might be construed as unkind - to suggest he is under satanic influence. Avoid making personal comments that might offend. Go well.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.