Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Why Does God Allow Suffering?

Post #1

Post by Pipiripi »

This is the BIG question on many people minds today, and it is one that keeps many in the world for accepting Christ Jesus for their saviour. I came across to some debate and I have read different answered for a person here, who are so sad that God allows sin. This is for you my friend.

How did sin and suffering begin.
Although no-one can give an definitive reason as to why sin could arise in perfect universe. We can give an explanation as to HOW and WHERE it begin. We don't know the why,but we know the how. One thing that we can confirm, from what the Bible says, is that sin did NOT come from God. So let's look a little farther.

Ezekiel 28:13-15. (read it) These verses is talking about LUCIFER, the most exalted angel in the heavenly kingdom. And if you can see, when God create him, he was a perfect being. So the question is, If God didn't created sin and evil, the how did Lucifer end up being evil? Because of His own FREE WILL CHOICE to go against God heavenly government. God didn't create a bunch of robot to serve Him.

I hope till here is enough for us to see that, because of our own choice we will end up in heaven or Hell.

Divine Insight
Savant

Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering?

Post #2

Post by Divine Insight »

Pipiripi wrote: Although no-one can give an definitive reason as to why sin could arise in perfect universe.
That's exactly right. But keep in mind that this is only a problem if one assumes that the universe was created by a "perfect God".

Secularists have absolutely no problem with the world being imperfect because there's no reason to think that the world should be perfect in the first place.

So this is purely a problem for theists only.
Pipiripi wrote: Ezekiel 28:13-15. (read it) These verses is talking about LUCIFER, the most exalted angel in the heavenly kingdom. And if you can see, when God create him, he was a perfect being. So the question is, If God didn't created sin and evil, the how did Lucifer end up being evil? Because of His own FREE WILL CHOICE to go against God heavenly government. God didn't create a bunch of robot to serve Him.

I hope till here is enough for us to see that, because of our own choice we will end up in heaven or Hell.
And this is utterly absurd because this requires that this supposedly "perfect God" had created an imperfect being named LUCIFER. So this theological thesis already shoots itself in its own foot.

Moreover, according to the Biblical fables of this God, this God has already violated the FREE WILL of many people throughout the Bible. Jesus violated the FREE WILL of Paul by revealing himself to Saul before he became Paul.

So this entire Biblical mythology shoots itself in its own feet as well.

There are many other situations in the Bible where this God had violated the free will of humans as well. Let's not forget about this God speaking from the clouds to explain that Jesus was his son. That would be a violation of FREE WILL for those who might not otherwise have believed that.

In fact, theists don't seem to realized just how utterly failed this "Free Will" apology truly is.

Why should God have presented people with Jesus in-person to people 2000+ years ago. And even then felt a need to speak from the clouds to verify that Jesus was his son?

Yet today, some 2000+ years later we are told that if we don't believe these absurd fables we'll be cast into hell and it will be entirely our fault because we freely chose not to believe such an absurdly ridiculous religion.

Sorry, but this religion is dead. It's filled with so many self-contradictions and obviously lies that it cannot possibly be true.

So there's no point in even asking questions like "What does God allow suffering?" The God of the Bible is already an oxymoron long before we need to ask that question.
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #3

Post by Divine Insight »

Consider the following:

Is it a sin for an alligator to eat a human baby?

If so, then the supposedly "perfect God" that supposedly designed this universe designed alligators that commit atrocities.

Attempting to argue that it's not a "sin" would be futile from a theological perspective.

Secularism answers the question just fine. There is no perfect God who designed the universe and this is why the universe is not perfect.

Pretty simple huh?

It should also be blatantly obvious that secularism holds up much better as a rational worldview than the idea that some nasty "perfect God" created alligators. :roll:

Secularism = 1
Theism = 0

And we could go on an on until we end up with:

Secularism = Explanations for everything.
Theism = No explanations at all.
[center]Image
[/center]

DPMartin
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by DPMartin »

Pipiripi wrote: This is the BIG question on many people minds today, and it is one that keeps many in the world for accepting Christ Jesus for their saviour. I came across to some debate and I have read different answered for a person here, who are so sad that God allows sin. This is for you my friend.

How did sin and suffering begin.
Although no-one can give an definitive reason as to why sin could arise in perfect universe. We can give an explanation as to HOW and WHERE it begin. We don't know the why,but we know the how. One thing that we can confirm, from what the Bible says, is that sin did NOT come from God. So let's look a little farther.

Ezekiel 28:13-15. (read it) These verses is talking about LUCIFER, the most exalted angel in the heavenly kingdom. And if you can see, when God create him, he was a perfect being. So the question is, If God didn't created sin and evil, the how did Lucifer end up being evil? Because of His own FREE WILL CHOICE to go against God heavenly government. God didn't create a bunch of robot to serve Him.

well it seems the first principle most don't get is what is "evil" to and or for man isn't evil to or for God at all. God isn't threated by events resulting from men going by their own judgement of good and evil.

what is relevant to the Lord God is the result of His Judgement which is Life.

hence man suffers and dies as a result of his own judgement. its not the result of God's Judgement. God gave Adam and Eve a Life they could loss if they go by their own judgement because the Life they had before they ate of the tree requires one to go by God's Judgement seeing the Life they had was of God.

Luk 3:38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

after they died of that Life they were left with a life of the flesh dust to dust ashes to ashes, which animals have. hence the life one receives when they come into the world the result of A&E's judgement. God's Judgement is don't eat of that tree, and to walk in that Judgement would result in Life, A&E's was otherwise which stands to reason the result isn't life.

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #5

Post by Divine Insight »

DPMartin wrote: God's Judgement is don't eat of that tree, and to walk in that Judgement would result in Life, A&E's was otherwise which stands to reason the result isn't life.
This doesn't help because this supposedly "perfect God" is supposed to be the one who created Adam and Eve. Therefore if this God did not create a "perfect" Adam and Eve, then the imperfection still originated with God.

Why would Adam and Eve make an imperfect choice if they were themselves perfect?

And they couldn't possibly have been imperfect, unless they were created imperfect.

So there is no excuse for this theology. Any attempt to free this God from being the originator of imperfections fails.

The same thing holds for Satan, Lucifer, or the "Evil Serpent" in the Garden of Eden. How could an evil demon even exist if this "perfect God" didn't create it in the first place.

So there's simply no way that this ancient mythology can be saved. The imperfections had to come from the original creator. There's nowhere else they could have come from. So we have no choice but to recognize that this mythology is necessarily false.
[center]Image
[/center]

DPMartin
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by DPMartin »

Divine Insight wrote:
DPMartin wrote: God's Judgement is don't eat of that tree, and to walk in that Judgement would result in Life, A&E's was otherwise which stands to reason the result isn't life.
This doesn't help because this supposedly "perfect God" is supposed to be the one who created Adam and Eve. Therefore if this God did not create a "perfect" Adam and Eve, then the imperfection still originated with God.

Why would Adam and Eve make an imperfect choice if they were themselves perfect?

And they couldn't possibly have been imperfect, unless they were created imperfect.

So there is no excuse for this theology. Any attempt to free this God from being the originator of imperfections fails.

The same thing holds for Satan, Lucifer, or the "Evil Serpent" in the Garden of Eden. How could an evil demon even exist if this "perfect God" didn't create it in the first place.

So there's simply no way that this ancient mythology can be saved. The imperfections had to come from the original creator. There's nowhere else they could have come from. So we have no choice but to recognize that this mythology is necessarily false.

what is perfect? and according to who's judgment? your?

just because God makes something doesn't mean its of Him. also who's God are you talking about anyway?

according to the Lord God of Israel

Isa_45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

anyway perfect back when KJV was done, it was understood as fulfilled, complete. today the word implies something else more judgmental.

so again how do you know completion or fulfilled according to the Creator and Judge, more so then the Creator and Judge?

what self called christains make their gods out to be like is almost always in their own image and likeness or what it is they may idolize. for example unconditional love, which doesn't exist. even the Lord God of Israel maintains a covenant between Him and man so there is conditions always. Jesus is the everlasting covenant hence agreement or contract, conditions.

the mythology is not the bible its the morons that tell you what they want it to mean.

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #7

Post by Divine Insight »

DPMartin wrote: Isa_45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
There you have it!

An open confession by the Bible that its God creates evil.

So much for trying to pin the blame of evil on humans. :D

I rest my case.
[center]Image
[/center]

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by Pipiripi »

Divine Insight wrote:
Pipiripi wrote: Although no-one can give an definitive reason as to why sin could arise in perfect universe.
That's exactly right. But keep in mind that this is only a problem if one assumes that the universe was created by a "perfect God".

Secularists have absolutely no problem with the world being imperfect because there's no reason to think that the world should be perfect in the first place.

So this is purely a problem for theists only.
Pipiripi wrote: Ezekiel 28:13-15. (read it) These verses is talking about LUCIFER, the most exalted angel in the heavenly kingdom. And if you can see, when God create him, he was a perfect being. So the question is, If God didn't created sin and evil, the how did Lucifer end up being evil? Because of His own FREE WILL CHOICE to go against God heavenly government. God didn't create a bunch of robot to serve Him.

And this is utterly absurd because this requires that this supposedly "perfect God" had created an imperfect being named LUCIFER. So this theological thesis already shoots itself in its own foot.

Moreover, according to the Biblical fables of this God, this God has already violated the FREE WILL of many people throughout the Bible. Jesus violated the FREE WILL of Paul by revealing himself to Saul before he became Paul.

So this entire Biblical mythology shoots itself in its own feet as well.

There are many other situations in the Bible where this God had violated the free will of humans as well. Let's not forget about this God speaking from the clouds to explain that Jesus was his son. That would be a violation of FREE WILL for those who might not otherwise have believed that.

In fact, theists don't seem to realized just how utterly failed this "Free Will" apology truly is.

Why should God have presented people with Jesus in-person to people 2000+ years ago. And even then felt a need to speak from the clouds to verify that Jesus was his son?

Yet today, some 2000+ years later we are told that if we don't believe these absurd fables we'll be cast into hell and it will be entirely our fault because we freely chose not to believe such an absurdly ridiculous religion.

Sorry, but this religion is dead. It's filled with so many self-contradictions and obviously lies that it cannot possibly be true.

So there's no point in even asking questions like "What does God allow suffering?" The God of the Bible is already an oxymoron long before we need to ask that question.
My friend you have a problem about free will and obey rules. The traffic light is green, you are standing there for cross the street. The traffic is hot. You have your free choice to choose. Are you going to cross the street? Is just like now, you are free to be a Christian. Nobody is forcing you. You don't understand the Bible, because you see things with a worldly eyes. If the Bible is a lie! Why Moore than a half of this world is Christians? Christian means follow Jesus. We believed and see things to come. We have hope, because dead is not the end for us TRUE Christians. I'm gonna say something to you. Just think carefully. If there was NO God, and I died and there was nothing, what did I loose? Absolute nothing. And if there was a God, I have lost everything. So the conclusion, is it better for me to BELIEVED in God!!!

DPMartin
Banned
Banned

Post #9

Post by DPMartin »

Divine Insight wrote:
DPMartin wrote: Isa_45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
There you have it!

An open confession by the Bible that its God creates evil.

So much for trying to pin the blame of evil on humans. :D

I rest my case.

but you forget God's Judgment is Life man's judgment is otherwise, and did God make it that way sure it is that way isn't it? just because a person is told to not jump in front of that beer truck doesn't make the person warning him evil. and that's what you are trying to say here.

a fool isn't a fool because he's in the dark, a fool becomes a fool because he refuses the Light.

hence A&E refused to trust the Light (Word of God)

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #10

Post by Pipiripi »

Divine Insight wrote: Consider the following:

Is it a sin for an alligator to eat a human baby?

If so, then the supposedly "perfect God" that supposedly designed this universe designed alligators that commit atrocities.

Attempting to argue that it's not a "sin" would be futile from a theological perspective.

Secularism answers the question just fine. There is no perfect God who designed the universe and this is why the universe is not perfect.

Pretty simple huh?

It should also be blatantly obvious that secularism holds up much better as a rational worldview than the idea that some nasty "perfect God" created alligators. :roll:

Secularism = 1
Theism = 0

And we could go on an on until we end up with:

Secularism = Explanations for everything.
Theism = No explanations at all.
My friend this is a belief, forget about God a moment. What about all those miracles, and all those spiritual things around us. The magicians, go on you tube and see with what power they do all this. The only way for you to get answers to your questions is look the opposite of it. At that moment you begin to look the opposite of your thinking, you can see why.