Spiritual Satanism

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

exposingchristianity

Spiritual Satanism

Post #1

Post by exposingchristianity »

What are your opinions and/or curiosities about satanism in general?

help3434
Guru

Re: Spiritual Satanism

Post #2

Post by help3434 »

[Replying to post 1 by exposingchristianity]

Biblical Satanism or Anton LeVey type Satanism?

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Post #3

Post by Aetixintro »

[Replying to post 1 by exposingchristianity]

To me, Satanism represents the (idiot) aggressive work against all Christians.

If it is as simple as following one's ego and do whatever one sees fit then one clearly does not need any religion for this! This means Satanism represents something else and that followers of Satanism may very well be utter criminals (though maybe without criminal records yet) and headless perverts without the least of virtue.

8-)

PS: "Because Satanism is known to cultivate those excellent parenting skills." Ehhh... maybe not...
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Post #4

Post by ttruscott »

help3434 wrote: [Replying to post 1 by exposingchristianity]

Christ said if you are not for me you are against me...and against Him is the meaning of Satanism, not being for Satan. Jn 3:18 tells us sinful believers are not condemned but unbelievers are condemned already; they are Satan's angels, the goats of Matt 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Some are very nice people and we should treat them with as much love as we can but we must come out from among them in our hearts (ie, be ready to judge them) so their judgement does not pull us up too: Matt 13:26 When the wheat sprouted and bore grain, then the weeds also appeared. 27 The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’ 28 ‘An enemy did this,’ he replied. So the servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’ 29 ‘No, he said, ‘if you pull the weeds now, you might uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest.
PCE Theology as I see it...

We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth.

This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin.

Tcg
Savant

Post #5

Post by Tcg »

exposingchristianity wrote:
What are your opinions and/or curiosities about satanism in general?
Mine would be the same as I have about all fictional characters. Why do people make the mistake of thinking they are real? Even more, why are they willing to devote their lives worrying about nonexistent beings?

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Post #6

Post by ttruscott »

Tcg wrote:why are they willing to devote their lives worrying about nonexistent beings?

Why do you care?

We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth.

This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin.

Tcg
Savant

Post #7

Post by Tcg »

ttruscott wrote:
Why do you care?
That's a rather odd question. Why wouldn't I be interested?

PinSeeker
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by PinSeeker »

ttruscott wrote:

Christ said if you are not for me you are against me...and against Him is the meaning of Satanism, not being for Satan. Jn 3:18 tells us sinful believers are not condemned but unbelievers are condemned already; they are Satan's angels, the goats of Matt 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Some are very nice people and we should treat them with as much love as we can but we must come out from among them in our hearts (ie, be ready to judge them) so their judgement does not pull us up too: Matt 13:26 When the wheat sprouted and bore grain, then the weeds also appeared. 27 The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’ 28 ‘An enemy did this,’ he replied. So the servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’ 29 ‘No, he said, ‘if you pull the weeds now, you might uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest.

Agreed.

But your signature statement is what caught my eye:

"We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth."

Uh... what??? I mean, if this is what you believe, I respect that, but we didn't exist at all before the creation of the universe. And then after creation, we did -- in Adam -- have the ability to avoid sin. But we didn't. Therefore...

"This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin."

God didn't "create us in Adam's sin." Christians worth their salt at all would certainly agree with that. But we chose -- again, in Adam, as the federal head of the human race -- to plunge ourselves into sin. And subsequently, what God told Adam would happen is exactly what happened -- we died, spiritually speaking. Thus the need for us to be redeemed from our sin and born again -- made spiritually alive.

Sorry, this is off the subject, but do you not agree with this?

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Post #9

Post by ttruscott »

PinSeeker wrote:
ttruscott wrote:

Agreed.

But your signature statement is what caught my eye:

"We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth."

Uh... what??? I mean, if this is what you believe, I respect that, but we didn't exist at all before the creation of the universe. And then after creation, we did -- in Adam -- have the ability to avoid sin. But we didn't. Therefore...

"This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin."

God didn't "create us in Adam's sin." Christians worth their salt at all would certainly agree with that. But we chose -- again, in Adam, as the federal head of the human race -- to plunge ourselves into sin. And subsequently, what God told Adam would happen is exactly what happened -- we died, spiritually speaking. Thus the need for us to be redeemed from our sin and born again -- made spiritually alive.

Sorry, this is off the subject, but do you not agree with this?
I am always willing to defend my theology with scripture and the logical use of scripture but, yes, it would be a digression off the topic...

May I suggest that you start a topic in Questions for a Specific User?