Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

William
Savant

The Devil Is In The Details

Post #1

Post by William »

Hiding Ones Self From The Hidden.

William: The handy thing about The Hidden is it is The Perfect Place to Hide Things.

All those things which we are afraid of seeing for ourselves, we assign to The Hidden on the assumption that they are somehow 'evil'.

Back in the day - So Far Into The Past You May As Well Take A Pick And Shovel With You - The so-called "Pagans" controlled The Hidden, by keeping it hidden from the awareness of those individual fear-filled minds that were being controlled through this.

The basic task being to put a shadow of evil on anything one did not want others to find and investigate...

It has always been a battle.

The Jews had a go, and then the Christians.

Before any of that Human stuff, The Eternal Entities were playing a serious game which involved battle and the Human stuff was invented because - up until then - it wasn't serious enough...just fun and games.

And it is all just fun and games until someone loses, right?

Digging deep into The Hidden is finding The Devil in The Details.

Depending on ones personal psyche, what is reflected back through that process, might Scare The Bejesus Out Of Ye. But fear not! For God is with Thee....
Therein The Details....Hidden In Plain Sight...exactly like those two expressions have something mathematical to do with each other...it might now be hidden from one's awareness, but can - indeed - be revealed.

Also included in the math;

What Meets The Eye

Under Question

Whatever You Do

Through Others

The Wider Reality

Synchronicity

Went To The Devil

I find the above details fun and interesting fact.

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Re: The Devil Is In The Details

Post #2

Post by Aetixintro »

[Replying to post 1 by William]

Should one say that the Devil is among the non-believers, the "Atheists", etc.?

The way I see it, the Bible is the start for a very long march to the Promised Land, one march that has lasted 2000 years already. Immense experience to be here in 2019 and looking back at the past of the World and how great the World can be if we do the work the right way and according to the word of God!

Merry Christmas!

:study: :D 8-)
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!

William
Savant

Re: The Devil Is In The Details

Post #3

Post by William »

[Replying to post 2 by ]

Aetixintro: Should one say that the Devil is among the non-believers, the "Atheists", etc.?

William: I haven't identified anything within The Game to suggest it is a rule which must be followed. Discerning The Devil, whatever "Atheists etc" might mean to you personally, putting the shadow of evil onto it, would appear to be keeping it hidden, which would be in opposition to shining a light upon it.

However, since The Game is being played on many levels, those Eternal Entities which created said Game, created Human Avatars to play The Game through, so since it is a battle, it could be understood by us Humans at this level of The Game, that some of those Eternal Entities might be playing their Human Avatars against other Eternal Entities, and trying to trick and seduce us to keep things covered up, rather than revealed.

So my answer to your Question is "Maybe". One never knows so must be vigilant...rule of thumb being "If they are trying to hide things, then they are not on my 'side' of The Game..." but do I demonize them by casting a Shadow of Evil upon them?

I see no point in doing so, because I want all my demons lined up and willing to Play The Game of uncovering what is hidden.
They are the most deceived, thinking they work for good keeping things hidden from their own awareness's.

I remember a time when I used to think that Satan was Santa, all dressed up and hidden...My thoughts have lightened up since then. :)

And a Happy New Year to You and Yours.
:greetings: