How is the coronavirus (covid-19) impacting you?

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

otseng
Savant

How is the coronavirus (covid-19) impacting you?

Post #1

Post by otseng »

How is the coronavirus (covid-19) impacting your family, work, neighborhood, church, city, life?

otseng
Savant

Re: How is the coronavirus (covid-19) impacting you?

Post #21

Post by otseng »

koko wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:39 am The plague has been driving me stir crazy. As a retired athlete and coach, I usually at am a ballpark at least 5 times a week. Because every sporting event has been shut down I have had to stay home and watch movies. Ugh! How I wish I could be outdoors watching sports!!!
Protesting and looting seems to be the only alternative now. :)

Joking aside... They opened our local park recently, so our family went to go play tennis this weekend. And we couldn't believe how packed the parking lot was. We've never seen so many cars before. There was a baseball game going on and you'd think it was some world championship game. But, there was one free tennis court for us to play on.

Seir1997

Post #22

Post by Seir1997 »

I live in small city and some problem from the corona virus but I am doing all work online and it is seem easy and trying less activities outside. Check this number
Last edited by Seir1997 on Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zzyzx
Site Supporter

Post #23

Post by Zzyzx »

Needed to do some banking business in town (five miles away). Had to call for an appointment to access the lobby.

Should finish tractor carburetor overhaul and run the bush hog on front acreage.
Non-Theist

ANY of the thousands of "gods" proposed, imagined, worshiped, loved, feared, and/or fought over by humans MAY exist -- awaiting verifiable evidence