Starting a Forum? I did it!

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Starting a Forum? I did it!

Post #1

Post by AgnosticBoy »

After being a member of various forums and chats for years, I finally decided to start my own forum. It was a journey but I am finally at the point of opening up (11/9/2020 to be exact). For the record, I did not start a forum to take away from this site, but rather I look at it as an additional option for the thoughtful members here.

I originally thought about creating a forum just for agnostics who like myself are tired of the sites that are dominated by skeptics, atheists, Christians and to where most of the views are clearly ideologically-driven. But then I lost interest in having a site dominated by agnostics. Instead, I went for a site that creates an environment for fair-and-balanced views (views that are not as ideologically-driven = less political-spin, less bias, etc.). I realized a lot of people ( not just agnostics) would be craving for such a site given the polarizing/ politically divided world we live in. So to this end, I offer my site,The Agnostic Forum.

Open registration begins 11/9/2020.

Feel free to ask me any questions, especially if you've also been considering starting your own forum.
- Proud forum owner ∣ The Agnostic Forum

- As a non-partisan, I like to be on the side of truth. - AB