Are there any agnostics or independents on this site?

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Are there any agnostics or independents on this site?

Post #1

Post by AgnosticBoy »

I am trying to form a group or even an organization that is made up of Agnostics, independents, moderates, freethinkers, and other like minded people. I believe we are a unique group in that we don't always commit to the popular ideologies for various reasons. This group or organization would serve as a counter to the organizations that are mostly run by Democrats, Republicans, atheists, and Christians. I believe agnostics, independents, and other like minded people should have their own voice. If we became organized then we'd be taken more seriously and have more sway on various issues.

If anyone is interested we can start a group here and perhaps talk to the administrator about starting a sub forum. I also have my own website if you're looking for a forum where anyone can participate under terms that promote a fair-and-balanced (or non-partisan) environment.

My website: The Agnostic Forum
My email address: aaron@theagnosticforum.com
- Proud forum owner ∣ The Agnostic Forum

- As a non-partisan, I like to be on the side of truth. - AB

nobspeople
Prodigy

Re: Are there any agnostics or independents on this site?

Post #2

Post by nobspeople »

AgnosticBoy wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:46 am I am trying to form a group or even an organization that is made up of Agnostics, independents, moderates, freethinkers, and other like minded people. I believe we are a unique group in that we don't always commit to the popular ideologies for various reasons. This group or organization would serve as a counter to the organizations that are mostly run by Democrats, Republicans, atheists, and Christians. I believe agnostics, independents, and other like minded people should have their own voice. If we became organized then we'd be taken more seriously and have more sway on various issues.

If anyone is interested we can start a group here and perhaps talk to the administrator about starting a sub forum. I also have my own website if you're looking for a forum where anyone can participate under terms that promote a fair-and-balanced (or non-partisan) environment.

My website: The Agnostic Forum
My email address: aaron@theagnosticforum.com
Agnostic here.
Have a great, potentially godless, day!

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Post #3

Post by AgnosticBoy »

nobspeople wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:03 pm Agnostic here.
Hey nobs. Just noticed your post. We might be the only few active agnostics left on this forum or the others are shy. Maybe some will convert later on.

I'm not sure how into agnosticism you are, but have you considered starting a group just for agnostics or do you know of any?

nobspeople
Prodigy

Post #4

Post by nobspeople »

AgnosticBoy wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:23 am
nobspeople wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:03 pm Agnostic here.
Hey nobs. Just noticed your post. We might be the only few active agnostics left on this forum or the others are shy. Maybe some will convert later on.

I'm not sure how into agnosticism you are, but have you considered starting a group just for agnostics or do you know of any?
Hello!
Thanks for the reply.
I don't know many others personal TBH. Most I know are believers. Which is fine - they're mostly good people. As far as in here, well.....I'm new so don't know hardly anyone (other than a couple more difficult and condescending individuals).
Have a great, potentially godless, day!

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Post #5

Post by AgnosticBoy »

According to Gallup, the largest percentage of voters in the US are independent. If that is the case, then why are Democrats and Republicans have most of the power, money, and influence?

We're complaining about bias and corruption of both parties (republican and democrat) but then we are not doing anything effective to counter them. The independents are not unified, we have no strong independent candidates, etc. Without all of these things we really have no voice.

I consider the independents to be the agnostics of politics.