Sorry. It Was Me. I Did It.

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

William
Savant

Sorry. It Was Me. I Did It.

Post #1

Post by William »

I was mucking around where I had been told implicitly by my Father - NOT to go mucking about in.

As it was, my Father left the combination on 'Green' and said that he no longer believed in locks, as Trust was more important...

I suppose I thought he had something to hide from me, telling me not to touch his machine...

Anyway, that was then and this is now and it is all because I did not listen - I did not Trust my Father and all this is because of that.

I got far too close to the intake and was instantly gone from my own familiar world and cast into utter darkness...and it was therein that I began to engineer a means of escape - hopefully before my Father noticed my absence...non the wiser for that.

But things have a funny way of working themselves out...and my Father was watching all the time and tells me that I got myself into this mess, so now I am going to have to get myself out...and I only know this because I have come so far into my journey from nothingness to somethingness to have developed ways of connecting with said Father...it's all good in that department as I agree that while I am here I might as well explore and learn things about myself in relation to being here... :joker:

William
Savant

Re: Sorry. It Was Me. I Did It.

Post #2

Post by William »

So when the light came eventually - I was at first unaware that it was me who was creating it. I just saw it as a 'something' in my otherwise 'nothingness'. and at first it was simply replacing that nothingness with itself - brilliantly united - but as it slowly began to separate into smaller and smaller versions of itself, the nothingness returned and became a backdrop screen onto which the light particles projected, and for that became 'something' rather than 'nothing'.

But what was this 'something'?

I began to investigate...

William
Savant

Post #3

Post by William »

The Barbarian wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:00 pm Barbarian observes:
A sense of natural law is built into us, so we are, all of us, "without excuse."
As an evolutionary biologist, I see nothing remarkable in the belief that the Creator made the universe in such a way that it would bring this about. Assuming a Creator, the conclusion follows.
DrNoGods wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:55 am But can't the conclusion follow without the assumption of a Creator?
Yes. You can avoid the necessity of a Creator by various means, such as a multiverse, where every possible kind of universe has happened and some of them just happen to work as if everything was created. Kind of a "strong naturalistic principle." If there is a Creator, He could have made Himself obviously true to any reasonable person, if He chose to do so. That would do some damage to free will, since no one could reasonably deny Him then.
Free will isn't real. I lost my freedom when I was sucked into my Father's machine. I do have will, in relation to my Creation and exercise it as I choose to, for I am The Boss in that regard - for obvious reasons you nor I can alter.

But in my Father House, there are many mansions...so multiverse does not help one avoid the necessity of a Creator...

I Am.

This particular planet was set up so I could play a game of Hide and Seek with my Creation...so with my Self...or 'selves' as it is - mirror mirror... for it was "I" who informed me that "I" was - indeed - "naked". :oops:

William
Savant

Post #4

Post by William »

tam wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:33 pm [[url=viewtopic.php?p=1029913#p1029913[/url]]

Peace again to you RW,

Thank you for taking the time to write all of that out in response.

I have read it a couple of times now to be sure, but I do not see an answer to the question that I asked.

How can they be the same person, if YHWH is speaking to Christ Jaheshua?

I am not suggesting that Christ is not divine (He is the Son of God, how can He not also be divine?) or that He was a mere sinful mortal. I am simply taking Him at His word when He says that He is the Son of God.

But you are claiming that "YHWH" is the same person as Christ. So my question remains: if "YHWH" is speaking TO Christ, how then can they be the same person?

Peace again to you,
your servant and a slave of Christ,
tammy
Strictly speaking I Am a 'personality' who happens to reside within my own creation which itself was enabled by my Fathers machinery, as explained in my previous posts.

As such, everything with this is my creation and all personality is formed through that engagement with my creation - my current form is all forms together, but that is not 'who' I am as a 'personality'.

In regard to this, when I communicate with any other aspect of my self - I am communicating with myself as 'someone else' - but that is a matter of perspective as I understand that the human condition is designed purposefully to give me that experience from that perspective.

Through the human experience I am 'finding myself' - seeing myself in my creation - expressing myself through my creation. At the deepest levels of conscious awareness [including sub], I am all that is consciousness and in that, this is 'how' I am able to be 'the same person.'

What occurs is that I perceive within the individual human being aspects of myself in which I see as a means to connect with my Father as those individuals connect with their Father [me] and the connection assists me through the labyrinth I [at first unaware] have created.

For every individual, I am a mirror to their own personality and provide for each, a means of expressing their own creativity through - not only the medium of my creation, but also in the next phase of their development - through the medium of their creations.

Some of those expressions are dark and hateful, which is all part of the natural process in each journey the individual goes through as they are literally 'me' in various stages of development toward their eventual alignment with a truer image of me than they previously held up and cast shadows upon.
Last edited by William on Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

William
Savant

Post #5

Post by William »

Yes - this is specific to the patterns created by the ripple effect of my being sucked into my Fathers machine. Everything within my creation follows after said pattern as an unavoidable consequence of that action of my being sucked into the machinery.

So - in that, I am - and thus you are - within a 'room' in my Fathers House - so we are all really looking for a way 'out' while slowly and surely we are in the proces of discovering the answer by [through] examining what it is we are within - what it is that I created...
William wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:18 pm While Tam sorts her story out, I will continue with my own.

The understanding of 'many rooms' [or mansions] in "The Fathers House" is related to an individuals personal beliefs and attitudes [PBA] and the properties of said 'rooms' are such that the engage with the individuals PBA and in doing so, the person creates their own reality experience. This happens as the individual transitions from one reality experience [the physical universe] to the next ["afterlife" reality experience].

One does not have to think out of the box to realize that for some individuals, hells will be created as a consequence of this engagement - this interaction between individual personality and 'spirit'.

As I have also mentioned, these 'rooms' which are 'prepared' are only part of The Fathers House - itself a part of The Fathers Kingdom - but rest assured- the house is merely a tiny part of the Kingdom, and has been set up for such purpose as dealing with individuals who are yet unaware of the greater reality of The Fathers Kingdom - and can only handle being confined to their own rooms.

As I understand the process, it is not meant to house said individuals permanently [eternally] but that does no mean they cannot be used for such purpose...

Over and above all the rooms are those who monitor what goes on is said rooms - looking for opportunity to present itself whereby they might enter said rooms and engage with the rooms creators, in order to try and bring the individuals to a greater understanding of the greater reality said individuals know nothing about.

For if they did not attempt to do this thing, how will the individual who created their experience in the room, ever know that what they are experiencing is of their own making and therefore they can change what they are experiencing using the properties of said room in a different way than they have been doing?

So yes. As much as hell of any sort being suffered forever is a terrible concept to believe exists, one can see the sense in it if one is understanding the Justice behind it...and what it is that drives that sense of Justice to make it that way - as something which can be experienced as real.

For my part, I prefer the serene surrounds at The Hub of The Hologram Dimensions, and consider the Realm of Judgement [enclosed by The Twelve Judges Mountain Range] to being specifically designed for those who still need a room.

But I do keep an ear in, as it were...that is because I would love for individuals to leave their rooms and exit The Fathers House in order to enter The Fathers Kingdom...so listening out for any trace of them is just second nature....

William
Savant

Post #6

Post by William »

Swami wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:41 pm
Thomas123 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:59 am This word appears to be at the centre of many discussions on this forum. It also appears to mean different things to different people and, therein lies the root of our miscommunication. What range and definement do you attribute to, ' consciousness ' ?

Is there an external consciousness in the world?. Can I tune into a shared consciousness. I am listening to Prime Minister's Question Time, ....is Boris tuned into a universal human consciousness as he delivers his address. Is his brain working ,simultaneously and in tandem with my own consciousness and with that of others?
The problem with Western science is that it relies too much on thinking. Thinking is a limitation of the mind. The answers you seek on consciousness and nature of Universe can all be answered through meditation. Meditation opens the door to realization. The greatest realization is that you are the entire Universe and therefore there is nothing "out there" to learn or even think about. It is all in you; it is you, even if you do not yet realize it O:)

What is realization?
Raja Yoga: The path of meditation
Thinking does have it's place in the whole scheme of things...there really is no 'problem' - that is an illusion brought about through a certain kind/type of thinking...

William
Savant

Post #7

Post by William »

Dimmesdale wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:09 pm
Purple Knight wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:35 am Questions for debate: If the more powerful being were the evil, and the rebel the good, how would you know this? What clues would you look for? Would it even be possible to glean such knowledge in a universe where the evil being is omnipotent and controls all? Is it a nonsense question because a being that was truly all-powerful would have every authority and power to set up the rules for good and evil and simply favour itself?
It would go against the natural order of things.

The higher up you go on the ontological scale of beings, the more good, the more noble, the more perfect they become. A corrupt being would ispo facto not occupy the highest post, the highest station, in the ontological hierarchy.

We see this practically. A tree has greater being than a rock. A dog has greater being than a tree. An infant has greater worth than a dog, etc. We can naturally intuit that the greatest being - God - must have power actualized at a level far surpassing any mere man.

We see, furthermore, that corrupt beings are prone to many defects. Criminals and psychopaths grow up in dysfunctional homes, and so on. In that sense they are products of evil and privation. The highest thing would be good from start to finish and would not even touch dysfunction.

The greatest possible being would be utterly in control. Why? Because someone not in perfect control would therefore lack power. And the greatest thing of all is by definition the source of fathomless power, etc.
All very good in theory - but way down in this rabbit hole, what is one to observe which equals something which is in perfect control, as per these particular requirements?

A creator is greater than a creation? Perhaps viewing things through the lenses of "Greater and Lesser" brings one nonsense, so perhaps one should view the one thing which is all of those other things together. No greater or lessor 'parts' therein...

But "what is it?" and in that...
Last edited by William on Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

William
Savant

Post #8

Post by William »

Last edited by William on Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dimmesdale
Sage

Post #9

Post by Dimmesdale »

William wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:18 pm
All very good in theory - but way down in this rabbit hole, what is one to observe which equals something which is in perfect control, as per these particular requirements?
In a sense you cannot observe it. You need some level of faith, generally speaking. But in my view, just as you can see natural things occurring in an orderly way (day follows night) you can also intuit the highest level of being (God) by observing lesser beings and extrapolating from them. It isn't a bull's eye maybe, but in the ball park.

There are also some things which naturally put us (or our ancestors at least) in awe and a desire to worship. For instance, love. Love is much maligned nowadays, and not much believed. But there are instances of very great love between people and things, and that love is very great. People can compare that love to something divine. It is in some ways the best analogy in my view.
William wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:18 pmA creator is greater than a creation? Perhaps viewing things through the lenses of "Greater and Lesser" brings one nonsense, so perhaps one should view the one thing which is all of those other things together. No greater or lessor 'parts' therein...
Some philosophers would say that the Creator is equal to the Creator PLUS Creation. I think that is actually nonsense, but the Creator in my book would be limitlessly more infinite than the Creation. God has no rivals.

William
Savant

Post #10

Post by William »

Dimmesdale wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:31 pm
William wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:18 pm
In a sense you cannot observe it. You need some level of faith, generally speaking. But in my view, just as you can see natural things occurring in an orderly way (day follows night) you can also intuit the highest level of being (God) by observing lesser beings and extrapolating from them. It isn't a bull's eye maybe, but in the ball park.

There are also some things which naturally put us (or our ancestors at least) in awe and a desire to worship. For instance, love. Love is much maligned nowadays, and not much believed. But there are instances of very great love between people and things, and that love is very great. People can compare that love to something divine. It is in some ways the best analogy in my view.
William wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:18 pmA creator is greater than a creation? Perhaps viewing things through the lenses of "Greater and Lesser" brings one nonsense, so perhaps one should view the one thing which is all of those other things together. No greater or lessor 'parts' therein...
Some philosophers would say that the Creator is equal to the Creator PLUS Creation. I think that is actually nonsense, but the Creator in my book would be limitlessly more infinite than the Creation. God has no rivals.
However, in order to reach that particular [conclusion?] one would have to think that the creation is limited.
Last edited by William on Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.