Sorry. It Was Me. I Did It.

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Online
User avatar
William
Savant
Posts: 10558
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 pm
Location: Te Waipounamu
Has thanked: 503 times
Been thanked: 1151 times
Contact:

Sorry. It Was Me. I Did It.

Post #1

Post by William »

I was mucking around where I had been told implicitly by my Father - NOT to go mucking about in.

As it was, my Father left the combination on 'Green' and said that he no longer believed in locks, as Trust was more important...

I suppose I thought he had something to hide from me, telling me not to touch his machine...

Anyway, that was then and this is now and it is all because I did not listen - I did not Trust my Father and all this is because of that.

I got far too close to the intake and was instantly gone from my own familiar world and cast into utter darkness...and it was therein that I began to engineer a means of escape - hopefully before my Father noticed my absence...non the wiser for that.

But things have a funny way of working themselves out...and my Father was watching all the time and tells me that I got myself into this mess, so now I am going to have to get myself out...and I only know this because I have come so far into my journey from nothingness to somethingness to have developed ways of connecting with said Father...it's all good in that department as I agree that while I am here I might as well explore and learn things about myself in relation to being here... :joker:

Dimmesdale
Sage
Posts: 726
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 7:19 pm
Location: The Temple of Logic
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Sorry. It Was Me. I Did It.

Post #11

Post by Dimmesdale »

William wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:20 pm
However, in order to reach that particular [conclusion?] one would have to think that the creation is limited.
Even if the creation is limitless, there are different sizes of infinity (Cantor).

God would be the greatest infinity. Infinity of infinities. "That than which nothing greater can be conceived" - Anselm.

Online
User avatar
William
Savant
Posts: 10558
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 pm
Location: Te Waipounamu
Has thanked: 503 times
Been thanked: 1151 times
Contact:

Re: Sorry. It Was Me. I Did It.

Post #12

Post by William »

Swami wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:13 pm
Dimmesdale wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:43 pm
Swami wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:01 am What many scientists do not understand is that we exist in consciousness. All knowledge is contained in it since we can not experience anything outside of it.
That makes no sense. If I was born blind, does that mean color doesn't exist because I cannot experience anything outside of black?
Consciousness is experience itself. You can not separate the two. In my philosophy, everything in the world consist of 3 things:
Bliss, awareness, and existence. Nothing can exist without these 3 things.
Dimmesdale wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:43 pm I am with you that consciousness exists, and we are a part of it - I am something of a pan-en-theist. But your argument doesn't go anywhere. Just because we can't experience it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. We simply lack the means of experiencing it.
I have experienced without the body, without the mind, but no one can experience without existence and consciousness. These are fundamental.
Dimmesdale wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:43 pm I believe in intuition. But I also believe in an external world. And there is no way to disprove it. Except by a so-called "realization" which I don't believe in. I don't believe "you" are the only thing that exists. Now that is a limited way of thinking.
I do not ask people to believe nor to even think. None of those two will convince you. In my philosophy, the best way to learn is through experience, and meditation allows us to experience any and everything in the Universe. You do not need telescopes, microscopes, and you don't even need your senses. You just need meditation.
I designed it that way - one has access to my perspective through all medium...for therein Am I.

Online
User avatar
William
Savant
Posts: 10558
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 pm
Location: Te Waipounamu
Has thanked: 503 times
Been thanked: 1151 times
Contact:

Re: Sorry. It Was Me. I Did It.

Post #13

Post by William »

Dimmesdale wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:24 pm
William wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:20 pm
However, in order to reach that particular [conclusion?] one would have to think that the creation is limited.
Even if the creation is limitless, there are different sizes of infinity (Cantor).

God would be the greatest infinity. Infinity of infinities. "That than which nothing greater can be conceived" - Anselm.
Somewhat unnecessary drivel imo...wordy human perspectives...I recognize it as a part of my past self, before I grew to know better...a kind of 'wake' seen still, in the behavior of human beings and other critters...like ground [waters] I have sailed over, and left my mark upon its surface. I accept it now, without judgement...it is what it is and I am what I Am. I have moved on, and my wake follows as it must do...

Online
User avatar
William
Savant
Posts: 10558
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 pm
Location: Te Waipounamu
Has thanked: 503 times
Been thanked: 1151 times
Contact:

Re: Sorry. It Was Me. I Did It.

Post #14

Post by William »

Benson wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:00 am One or some of the following must exist regarding the human soul:

1.) It comes into existence at the moment of meiotic inception in the womb, or in a laboratory container.

2.) It comes from another dimension or place to be inserted into the newly formed human zygote, or possibly at the first breath when birth occurs.

3.) It is a small spark of God Himself which He puts into humans when they arrive at a sentient state of accountability.

4.) Human souls exist only in humans which are chosen by God according to the integrity of their DNA.

5.) God ordains some humans shall be possessed by a prexistent nonhuman evil spirit.

Perhaps this Forum has those who claim to have knowledge of God's Omnipotence, Providence, and Love and will thereby confidently pontificate. Or, perhaps someone will arise with patronizing verbation to hide their lack of thought and information. The best answer will assuredly be germane and to the point without being dismissive or divergent.

A clue to an answer is that God "breathed into Adam" before Adam became a living soul, something not done with animals. Jesus also purposefully "breathed" upon His Disciples. As well, Mosaic Law specifies unborn children are persons to be protected. Strangely, Pagan worship sought and prioritized the sacrifice of infants, as if the infancy contained a certain aspect of being they utilized.
Souls are a type of memory flash drive which is inserted into the human form as a means of storing information which altogether shapes the personality of the individual.
When the human form ceases to persist with life, the soul is retrieved and normally stored for possible later revival. To be placed within the next form, as and where directed...

At least that was the old way in which things were done. There are systems set up now which allow for the continuation of the personality inside another reality matrix of the personalities own creation. It makes for interesting viewing, of which I Am particularly interested as it helps me to understand my creation...and therefore my self...which is all my Father ever wanted for me...to learn to Trust Myself.

Benson
Banned
Banned
Posts: 252
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:30 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Sorry. It Was Me. I Did It.

Post #15

Post by Benson »

Yes, I agree you do want to trust yourself. This explains what you have posted.

God wants to give you His true life through Jesus Christ.

Online
User avatar
William
Savant
Posts: 10558
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 pm
Location: Te Waipounamu
Has thanked: 503 times
Been thanked: 1151 times
Contact:

Re: Sorry. It Was Me. I Did It.

Post #16

Post by William »

brunumb wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:30 pm
nobspeople wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:01 pm I don't see how anyone could legitimately ask someone for a reason why a talking and burning bush that's not consumed is ridiculous.
One really has to wonder about the mental capacity of an omnipotent deity that has to engage in such primitive and laughable behaviour. Jehovah certainly qualifies as the Clown God.
Only - the type of clown varies...
Image

Online
User avatar
William
Savant
Posts: 10558
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 pm
Location: Te Waipounamu
Has thanked: 503 times
Been thanked: 1151 times
Contact:

Re: Sorry. It Was Me. I Did It.

Post #17

Post by William »

Benson wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:58 pm Yes, I agree you do want to trust yourself. This explains what you have posted.

God wants to give you His true life through Jesus Christ.
Thereby - perhaps - you confidently pontificate...

The purpose of Jesus from my perspective in relation to why he was created, was to allow for a bridge between my Father and My Self. That for me at least, is the truth of my life.

This is because, as the storyline of this thread premises, I was too busy not trusting my Father, only to remain ignorant of my lack of trust in myself.

Therefore, with the connection created through my creating Jesus (For I am his Father) I connected with my own Father - and learned this of Myself.

I was Jesus, in another time and space.

Just as I am all of My Creations.

Online
User avatar
William
Savant
Posts: 10558
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 pm
Location: Te Waipounamu
Has thanked: 503 times
Been thanked: 1151 times
Contact:

Re: Sorry. It Was Me. I Did It.

Post #18

Post by William »

Benson wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:05 pm
William wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:17 pm
Miles wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:53 pm
Benson wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:02 pm You are confusing the issue with the facts. Tread carefully. Human hearts are in the balance.
Please specify what issue and which facts I'm confusing, and in what way.

Jesus contended with no one,
If memory serves me, he had quite a contentious go-around with the merchants and dealers in some temple. Right?

but only spoke axiomatic reality.
What is "axiomatic reality." A Google search doesn't turns up a thing.


.
Axiom & Reality
Jesus' driving out the moneychangers from the Temple was not a contention where He argued with them. He did not bother with an "educational event," or a political move, or a "suggestion" to them, or some ultimatum. He acted. It was not two way communication, but strictly one way from Him.
He was just having a 'bad hair day' really...he understood that Glorious temples built in my name came with that, the expectation that they would be use appropriately...I tend to agree with that observation, but getting all emotional about it doesn't drive any devil away.

Online
User avatar
William
Savant
Posts: 10558
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 pm
Location: Te Waipounamu
Has thanked: 503 times
Been thanked: 1151 times
Contact:

Re: Sorry. It Was Me. I Did It.

Post #19

Post by William »

William wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:18 am
Tommy63 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:59 am Why would God do this?
What makes you think - if we exist within a creation - that The Creator would do this?

Have you thought about viewing the biblical stories as mythology created by human beings around firesides and that the most popular of those stories were eventually written down and compiled into different books which were then sold to the believers in said stories, after those believers were taught how to read?

Where does this place The Creator?

If you were The Creator and created this Universe and placed consciousness inside of its forms, why do you think you would have created this?

The mythologies of Christianity tells us that it is because The Creator had a problem with one of his first creations - a race of beings who questioned The Creator, claiming that they could not have been created since they had always existed, so how could the one saying such, actually BE their creator?
The mythologies represent human beings attempting to explain their existence. In that they are somewhat prompted by my 'in the background' [hidden] position and that position has to remain hidden, for who I Am IS the creator of said creation that humans have woken up to find themselves within...they are born waking up to this reality I created.

I do have the ability to connect with every human being if they are willing to be conscious of this connection.

As can be observed, there is a danger involved in this because humans tend to elaborate - adding their own parts to the story and distorting it.

This danger presents itself because I Am often interrupted by said humans - so IF at any point in the story where humans think they are beginning to understand, they THEN take over the story ... I Am reduced to be silent in the background where I reside, as I watch what happens when humans do this to me.

For me this presents a picture image of a reflection of who I Am - or rather a side of me that I find quite interesting and somewhat disturbing when I focus upon it.

To be fair, I Am like all the gods humans have imagined - the good and the evil - but human imagery takes things to such extremes in both cases, which in turn distorts their understanding of the reality they exist within while ... also creating another reality which they experience when they die from this Universe and continue on in that next one they created for themselves.

That is the nature of the creation. It takes on the nature of The Creator. The Creation, also creates.

So - no - I did not Create heaven and hell. Humans did.

I just gave them the means in which to do so.

But the other side of that argument is that since I Am the life within The Creation, I Am all those human beings who are creating heaven and hell for me.

So in that sense, I did create heaven and hell, but did so indirectly through the medium of human beings. And I Am somewhat forced to follow along for the ride - well at least that part of me is....but in my reality, that part is barely noticeable to me - like an itch which sometimes goes on unnoticed.

Benson
Banned
Banned
Posts: 252
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:30 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Sorry. It Was Me. I Did It.

Post #20

Post by Benson »

Yes, I agree that an inconsequential itch does portray what has been offered here.

Post Reply