Discuss physical fitness and healthy living / eating

Moderator: Moderators

aloedrink
Banned
Banned

How to make recipes of aloe vera?

Post #1

Post by aloedrink »

I suggested that a friend intake Aloe vera in a meal. Is there a way to cook it and eat it with meals? How to make recipes for it?
We all want to maintain a healthy constitution. And if you have a perfectly radiant skin, your dream will come true. This can be done just by taking Aloe vera every day. Aloe vera has been proven to be a natural healing agent because it has many essential vitamins, proteins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes. Every time you feel low, just give yourself a dose of aloe vera and experience the difference. These simple aloe vera recipes know how to add aloe vera to ur diet. more: http://www.okyalo.com/blog/2017/01/easy ... e-recipes/

Aloe vera salad dressing
1 cup favorite dressing [Italy, ranch, oil, vinegar etc.
2 T. Aloe Life Full Leaf Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate
Mix well and add to salads, vegetables, soup and more. The leftovers are refrigerated for 7-10 days. Ideal for increasing the health of the whole family!

Elijah John
Savant

Post #2

Post by Elijah John »

aloedrink wrote: I suggested that a friend intake Aloe vera in a meal. Is there a way to cook it and eat it with meals? How to make recipes for it?
We all want to maintain a healthy constitution. And if you have a perfectly radiant skin, your dream will come true. This can be done just by taking Aloe vera every day. Aloe vera has been proven to be a natural healing agent because it has many essential vitamins, proteins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes. Every time you feel low, just give yourself a dose of aloe vera and experience the difference. These simple aloe vera recipes know how to add aloe vera to ur diet. more: http://www.okyalo.com/blog/2017/01/easy ... e-recipes/

Aloe vera salad dressing
1 cup favorite dressing [Italy, ranch, oil, vinegar etc.
2 T. Aloe Life Full Leaf Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate
Mix well and add to salads, vegetables, soup and more. The leftovers are refrigerated for 7-10 days. Ideal for increasing the health of the whole family!
Moderator Action

"aloedrink" had been banned for blatant spam, first and only post contains link for a product, and is, advertisement.

Moderator actions indicate that a thread/post has been locked, moved, merged, or split.
My theological positions:

-God created us in His image, not the other way around.
-The Bible is redeemed by it's good parts.
-Pure monotheism, simple repentance.
-YHVH is LORD
-The real Jesus is not God, the real YHVH is not a monster.
-Eternal life is a gift from the Living God.
-Keep the Commandments, keep your salvation.
-I have accepted YHVH as my Heavenly Father, LORD and Savior.

I am inspired by Jesus to worship none but YHVH, and to serve only Him.