Crime and Homosexuality

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning, intersex, and asexual discussion
Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Crime and Homosexuality

Post #1

Post by Aetixintro »

Dear LGBTQIA

As an outsider to homosexuality and given that homosexuality may exist alongside cancer patients and schizophrenia patients, is there any information you have to us who are not homosexuals regarding criminal behaviour and homosexuality? It is the same?

So, further, let's say OR gate testing (Quantum Computing) suggests that homosexuals are responsible for 99% of all hideous crime, how should I relate to this result? Investigate myself? Seek information of such a connection? Etc?

For the openness then, any particular problems inside LGBTQIA you would like to share with us who are not homosexuals?

Thanks. :?: :study: 8-)
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!

benchwarmer
Guru

Re: Crime and Homosexuality

Post #2

Post by benchwarmer »

Aetixintro wrote: Dear LGBTQIA

As an outsider to homosexuality and given that homosexuality may exist alongside cancer patients and schizophrenia patients, is there any information you have to us who are not homosexuals regarding criminal behaviour and homosexuality? It is the same?

So, further, let's say OR gate testing (Quantum Computing) suggests that homosexuals are responsible for 99% of all hideous crime, how should I relate to this result? Investigate myself? Seek information of such a connection? Etc?

For the openness then, any particular problems inside LGBTQIA you would like to share with us who are not homosexuals?

Ummm, what?!? What a lot of unrelated gibberish.

Clearly there is a language barrier here, but what exactly is it you are trying to ask? Data on the relationship between homosexuality and criminal behavior? Like do gay guys rob more banks?

And what is this "OR gate testing"? Do you even know what an OR gate is? Or quantum computing for that matter? Clearly not if you put the two in the same sentence as you have.

I'm not part of the LGBTQIA community, but as someone who speaks English and recognizes gibberish, I can confidently answer this post:

One of the problems inside the LBGTQIA community is people who ask unrelated, nonsensical questions hoping for a rational response.

Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

Menotu
Sage

Post #3

Post by Menotu »

[Replying to post 1 by Aetixintro]
homosexuality may exist alongside cancer patients and schizophrenia patients
Homosexuality exists alongside everything, good and bad. But it's not a disease any more than heterosexuality is a disease.
is there any information you have to us who are not homosexuals regarding criminal behaviour and homosexuality?
Crimes exists in all aspects of humanity independent of sexuality.
It is the same?
What?
homosexuals are responsible for 99% of all hideous crime, how should I relate to this result?
You can provide the link for review of this data
Investigate myself?
As your question(s) is (are) not understandable, that might be your best bet
any particular problems inside LGBTQIA you would like to share with us who are not homosexuals?
No more problems than anyone else would have.

Haven
Guru

Post #4

Post by Haven »

Aetixintro wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:52 pm Dear LGBTQIA

Note: The LGBTQIA Refuge, unlike the rest of these forums, is meant to be a safe place free from homophobia and transphobia. As such, we don’t allow opinions that homosexuality is sinful, or calling people by pejorative terms like “homosexual.” Questions are allowed, but condemnation and slurs are not. Please review our rules at the top of the page.

With that said, I’ll still answer your question. There is no positive association between homosexuality and crime. In fact, gay men are known to commit a significantly lower percentage of violent crime than are straight men. Lesbians, gay men, and transgender people are also known be at a much higher risk of becoming victims of violent crime.

https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/ ... -Crime.pdf

https://advances.sciencemag.org/content/6/40/eaba6910
♥ Haven (she/her) ♥
♥ Kindness is the greatest adventure ♥

Miles
Savant

Post #5

Post by Miles »

Haven wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:48 am

Note: The LGBTQIA Refuge, unlike the rest of these forums, is meant to be a safe place free from homophobia and transphobia. As such, we don’t allow opinions that homosexuality is sinful, or calling people by pejorative terms like “homosexual.” Questions are allowed, but condemnation and slurs are not. Please review our rules at the top of the page.
Care to clear up your remark that "homosexual" is a pejorative term?

Haven
Guru

Post #6

Post by Haven »

♥ Haven (she/her) ♥
♥ Kindness is the greatest adventure ♥

nobspeople
Prodigy

Post #7

Post by nobspeople »

:drunk:
Why would there be a connection between being gay and committing crimes more or less than a straight person committing crimes?
If that's what you're saying. :dizzy:
Have a great, potentially godless, day!

Purple Knight
Prodigy

Post #8

Post by Purple Knight »

Aetixintro wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:52 pmSo, further, let's say OR gate testing (Quantum Computing) suggests that homosexuals are responsible for 99% of all hideous crime, how should I relate to this result? Investigate myself? Seek information of such a connection? Etc?
So despite this poster being slammed for it, I had no trouble understanding this question.

He's saying, what if they're responsible for most of the violent crime. He's not saying there is a link, but what if there's a link.

The answer is that it's no different from a cat owner finding out that cat owners are responsible for most of the violent crime. Do I get rid of my cat? Do I think doing such a hasty thing when I don't even understand the connection will solve the problem? Of course I don't. And if I did understand the connection, I would think I could solve the problem without getting rid of the cat.

Make sense?

Kylie
Apprentice

Post #9

Post by Kylie »

Dear Straight people

As an outsider to heterosexuality and given that heterosexuality may exist alongside cancer patients and schizophrenia patients, is there any information you have to us who are not heterosexuals regarding criminal behaviour and heterosexuality? It is the same?

So, further, let's say OR gate testing (Quantum Computing) suggests that heterosexuals are responsible for 99% of all hideous crime, how should I relate to this result? Investigate myself? Seek information of such a connection? Etc?

For the openness then, any particular problems inside the straight community you would like to share with us who are not heterosexuals?

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Post #10

Post by Aetixintro »

[Replying to Kylie in post #9]

There is only one problem: OR gate testing does not determine contradictory results. For example: a OR gate determined haunted building can't be shown to be OR gate tested to be not haunted at the same time.

So, it's either heterosexuals who I guess have genitals (still) for their activity or it's people who are homosexual who also started out as heterosexual people. Get it? Peace to you!
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!