how people interact with religion

Economics, political science, human geography, demography, sociology, psychology, and humanities
hclau

how people interact with religion

Post #1

Post by hclau »

I am an undergraduate Psychology student , and I would like to recruit participants for my survey study. The current study aims to study how people interact with religion. This study is not intended to discredit religion, rather it is to understand the relationship between religion and psychology.

The survey will only take approximately 10-20 minutes of your time. All  your information will be kept strictly confidential and your responses will be used for the purpose of this study only.

At the end of the survey, you will be given a debrief explaining the rationale of the study.

You will have the chance to win a amazon voucher worth up to £50. If you are interested in participating in this study, please click on the link below and complete the survey. 

When we do the prize draw after data collection, we will ask the winner what currency/county they want their voucher to be sent to. People from non-euro countries are also welcome to participate in this study.

http://nclpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SI ... 5PUXWAVjGl

Thank you.