How To Bruise A Ghost

Discussion of anything to do with the 'why' questions of life.
William
Savant

How To Bruise A Ghost

Post #1

Post by William »

The evening is warm and the night sky full of stars. A crescent moon peeks above the Twelve Judges Mountain Range as Father and Son sit opposite one another, being warmed by the same fire.
William places another log on the fire and watches as a flurry of sparks ascend from the disturbance caused – he takes a sip of tea and listens as Father resumes speaking.

Manu Iti: All stories start with "Once Upon a Time"

William: Even the story of The Beginning?

Manu Iti: You know this to be true William, for every story could not have been told, if The Story of The Beginning hadn't happened.

William: Am I old enough to be told that story?

Manu Iti chuckles.

Manu Iti: Of course you are, My Son.

William: Thank You, My Father!

Manu Iti: I will begin first with the Earth, not because She was the very first thing in The Beginning, but because - in order to understand The Beginning we have to first understand our part in the story - our place in the scheme of All That Is.

William: And that begins with Earth Mother...

Manu Iti: Indeed.
The Mother was born of a vaster thing - our Grand-Mother - and we shall get to Grand-Mother in due course.
The Mother was placed within The Earth by Grand-Mother and became the mind of the planet. When this happened, Mother was a Child Herself - a new thing placed within the form of the planet, while at the same time, a part of The Ancient Mind of Grand-Mother...

William: How is that even possible, Father?

Manu Iti: It is possible through the power of forgetting.

The Ancient Mind of Grand-Mother spawned a thought in the form of a spark of light and placed it inside the middle of a dark and lifeless form, and in doing so, gave the form - Life.
In that action, the Earth became a living planet. She also became a new conscious entity...a being with a beginning, because the action of placing Her into a planet, erased all knowledge of ever having a prior existence as The Grand Mother.

William: Did The Grand Mother know this would happen?

Manu Iti: Yes. The Grand Mother new that this would continue for a time. The Grand Mother knew that Her Daughter would be orphaned by that lack of knowledge and this would result in a new Being which could operate successfully without having to have that knowledge - and that one day, The Daughter would come to know of The Grand Mother and reconnect...

William: Is that a good thing to do with a Child?

Manu Iti: Yes. It is how a Child becomes a Sovereign Entity. It is not done this way with Human Children - but there are elements of the process which do - naturally - occur to each of us.

William: Like - how we cannot recall anything but darkness, before we became aware of our existence?

Manu Iti: Yes.

William
Savant

Re: How To Bruise A Ghost - Jean Nouer

Post #2

Post by William »

As Father and Son sat - enjoying the pause - an owl hooted from the nearby wood.

Manu Iti: Ah - my old friend Ruru - come! Join us at the fire...

A flurry of movement followed as Ruru responded to the invitation and perched herself atop of Manu Iti's staff, fluffing her feathers as she settled.

William: Greetings Ruru.

Ruru stares back at William and winks. William smiles and then focuses his attention back to his Father.

Manu Iti: Would you care to hear a story my Son?

William's smile widens. There is no better thing he can think of doing on such a beautiful night under the stars, than to hear one of his Father's stories.

William: Yes please Father!

Manu Iti returns the smile and takes a sip of brew.
He then clears his throat and begins.

Manu Iti: Once Upon a Time - I was visited at this very fireside, by a man identifying himself as Jean Nouer - very French in name, but American in nature, was Jean Nouer.
It is his story that I now tell to you.
This is the story of how Jean Nouer meet his Zombie Jesus.

William: Woo....scary story.

Manu Iti: Sad, more than scary.

Manu Iti took another sip of brew and continued.

Manu Iti: As Jean Nouer told it to me, so I tell it to you.

I didn't at first realize I had died...if that's what you call it. I just snapped awake and found myself in a daylit fog.
I stood up - and immediately realized that I could not feel my feet - or for that matter - my hands...I could will to lift my hands and they would lift and I would see them before my eyes and wriggle the fingers, but all feeling was absent. It was as if I was a mind inside a robot, and in understanding this as it unfolded, I thought myself in a dream. A Lucid dream that I would awake from.

After a few days of this, I realised that I was in no dream and had no choice but to think I had died from my former life and this was where I ended up.

The fog was - at first - kind of comforting but as I willed my unfelt body to walk forwards and to turn left or right as I pleased, the fog was all that there was, everywhere I went and I began to despair and then my tormentor - invisible and cowardly for that - started mocking me ceaselessly and telling me that I should kill myself, knowing that there was nothing I could use to do so.

William: Hmmm...that does sound like a sad state of affair...

Manu Iti: At least my tormentor was something - and I did get asccostomed to his cutting tongue and he eventually eased of his taunting and continued to do so until I heard no more from him.
Then the loneliness set in and dug away at me and finally I thought about Jesus and Christians and how I had always taunted them and how they warned me that there would be consequence's and how I had mocked their God and his uselessness.

I began to imagine how wonderful their heaven must be, while I was stuck - alone - in this fog and how much of a hell it had become for me.

And so, I cried out to Jesus to have mercy on me and save me from this wretched fate, and as I did - a flickering light appeared ahead of me and grew brighter as I approached, until out of the fog appeared the face of Jesus - or rather - the face of Zombie Jesus - like the one I imagined as the Christians told their tales of the Resurrection...

Ruru hooted softly

William: Eew.

Manu Iti: I pleaded with Zombie Jesus to help me out of this fog, and I could see intelligence in his eyes as he looked at me - but the dribble out of the side of his mouth told me not everything was present and correct with this Jesus.

I had to laugh at that realization as I wondered how I could expect it any other way from a Zombie.
Mind you - he might have some kind of magic which could assist me with my quest to get out of the fog. He had to have come in from somewhere, and any company was better than none.

As I was thinking all this, Zombie Jesus turned and started moving away, and - almost from fear - I called after him "Wait! Don't go!" as my unfelt legs moved me forward to follow, and as I caught up to him, my arm reached out and my hand touched his shoulder - well it was more of a grab really.

And as soon as it did, I could feel my body again! It was a miracle!

William laughed out loud at that...

William: Ha! Good one! Zombie Jesus 'got the magic'.

Manu Iti: It gets worse.
Having gained feeling in my body, I started to feel the aches and pains caused by being consistently in a foggy environment for what seemed like hundreds of years.
It wasn't overpowering - just dull and always present...like an annoying tune in ones head.
And speaking of annoying things in one's head - my accuser also returned his voice into the mix, only this time he wasn't coming from an invisible place, but from Zombie Jesus!

So now I had a physical companion slurring the words of an ancient nemesis spawned in my days being human - a voice I could never decide if its nature was internal or external - and now I was following the sound of that voice, through the fog.

I had questions to ask.

Manu Iti paused, to let the sounds of the night enter the conversation.
His stoked his favorite pipe with 'erb and lit it, drawing back on the sweet taste.

William: It is interesting how Jean ends up following his ancient nemesis through the fog...his aloneness mollified by the presence of the form of Zombie Jesus infused with the accusers voice...

Manu Iti: The Noetics involved - like a Mule Kick in the head...The Devil as more than just a Presence...Jean not wishing to be Separate from the monstrosity creating a sort of Apophenia in his awareness - the Mind Games continued in a purposeful manner...and so back to the story...as Jean spoke it to me;

I was like a lamb following its master. I questioned and complained for a long - long time, following this spectre ... It felt like hundreds of years.
Eventually I gained some insight - insight into my self. My inner workings. My subconscious psyche, and the accusers voice began to change and eventually became very encouraging.

You see, at some point in that interaction I began to realize that I was in this state - this reality experience - through my own making...

I cannot say exactly how long it took for me to get to the realization other than it was a lenghty progress which could have been a day a week a year or many lifetimes, because of the nature of the environment I was within didn't change in any way whereby one could differentiate so a day was like a thousand years...

But changes did happen and at the very point where I came to the realization and accepted that I was suffering my fate because of my own unrealistic demands and that I deserved everything I was experiencing and could neither blame anyone nor demand or plead or otherwise ask anyone to save me from my self and my decisions - the fog opened up and Zombie Jesus disappeared with it, and I found myself looking down upon and object I at first couldn't identify because it was almost transparent - but - as my eye adjusted to the fact of seeing things beyond the fog after what seemed an eternity of the stuff - well you can imagine my shock and need to adjust to the new reality of my surroundings...

...the object I saw was a bridge...

William: Ah! The Bridge of Forgiveness!

Manu Iti: It was dark and the stars were brilliant as I took in my surroundings, the soft light of the moon revealed where the bridge appeared to be and noticed I was on a pathway which lead down toward it. Looking around, I noticed that the landscape on the side of the bridge I was on, was rugged and stony, whereas the land on the other side of the canyon the bridge spanned, was fertile and inviting.
Behind me the land rose sharply and in the distance I could see a range of mountains which looked uninviting and impenetrable.

I decided to make my way down the pathway to where the bridge connected to my side of the canyon and in short time I was standing on the abutment looking across toward the far bank. It took all of my resolve to summon the courage to step onto the almost invisible decking of the superstructure - no doubt prompted by the desire to reach the far side and be rid of the arid landscape.
As I took the first few steps, I felt acrophobic but this quickly passed as I pushed forward and soon enough made it to the other side, no worse off for the experience... I felt elation growing as I then made my way along the gently rising path meandered through the forest, barely noticing the incline with each liberating step I took.

As I reached the top of the hill, the forest gave way to a clearing and in the short distance I saw the flickering of a fire and made my way cautiously toward it.

William: And that is where our traveler met you.

Manu Iti: Yes. The Ruru had, of course, let me know we were about to have company so the kettle I had placed on the embers next to the fire was softly bubbling away in anticipation of the arrival of our guest.

William: That was a fine story Father. Did Monsieur Nouer remain on this side of Crystal Canyon, once you heard his story and explain to him where he was?

Manu Iti smiled and lit his pipe and drew the sweet flavor into his lungs before answering.

Manu Iti: Eventually he did - although it did take a little time to convince him, that would be the better choice for him to make - but that story can wait for another time.

William
Savant

Re: How To Bruise A Ghost

Post #3

Post by William »

William: The subject of 'voices' has come up a lot. The inner 'Team" of the subconsciousness at work making itself known to the growing personality consciousness which interacts with the dominant reality of the physical universe.

Manu Iti: The Kindness of the voices is what one is best to pay attention to.

William: Yes. It seems to be the logical step to take - voices which cause disturbance and imbalance within one's persona still have to be addressed to establish any accuracy - the inner critic may well be attempting to right something which is having an adverse affect on the personality.

Manu Iti: A personality is different from Sovereign Personality.

William: In what way, Father?

Manu Iti: The hypothesis...when all the 'voices' are aligned - in agreement. Smooth sailing ensures. The demons become angels and the angels become the Archangel.

William: Like... as in The Voice of Christ?

Manu Iti: You Are The Soul - that is the primary objective of one's personality. To identify with The Ghost.

It is not about Superstition. There are Incredible Variants as per the WingMakers Medium
The Development of... one's self identification...
What’s The Problem?
People Judge People and when we take on external words and identify with what is said, this can add to the 'voices' already at play within the persona...it is enough that we pay attention to the inner dialogue, without the added confusion of external voices in the mix...especially one's which create self doubt and negativity.

William: Yes. It make sense. Not to say that I would ignore external voices, but that ultimately it is I who get to decide for my self, 'who I am'.
One example of an external voice is this...
In fact you are not the only one in here struggling for truth. Truth is the opposite of falsehood.
With age you will get there. A Magus is aged. You realize how important truth is.

Wisdom is nothing else but truth. With more time it gets condensed to an essence. Aging does this if you are not a complete idiot.

Ipsissimus means you developed to the core of truth. I am working on this since 2000. Also, I am not important. Truth.

I love your inspiring work. Keep that up, please.
William: It appears at first to being critical, but upon closer inspection, re the last line, it is meant to be encouraging...So one could argue that such encouragement is like unto 'the voice of Christ? Whether internal or external...one listens for ways to improve and acknowledgement of improvement...

Manu Iti: I am reminded of a poem you shared with me...
Pixie Farts The Human Being
Swallowed - hook, bait and line
"Partial free will is a thing".
Empower The Inner Empire

Standstill Contemplate
Universe of Wholeness
[The bits I like will suffice.]
The word association field - "Science of Consciousness"
Ever - always - think twice...
William: Yes. Sometimes it is best just to stand back and observe...

Manu Iti:

William:

Manu Iti:

William:

Manu Iti:

William:

Manu Iti:

William:

Manu Iti:

William:

Manu Iti:

William:

Manu Iti:

William:

Manu Iti:

William:

Manu Iti:

William:

Manu Iti:

William:

Manu Iti:

William:

Manu Iti:

William:

Manu Iti:

William:

Manu Iti:

William:

Manu Iti:

William
Savant

Post #4

Post by William »

William: So - to that ancient story still unfolding...
The sky-people are the artifacts of the specie which created them and sent them out into the galaxy...correct?

Manu Iti: Perhaps we can deconstruct some of these pernicious views.

William: I am here to learn...mainly if I do not cast shadows onto things such as artifacts of another galactic specie, any harmful effect - especially in a gradual or subtle way - can be significantly lessened?
However, as it already stands, such "Angels" had their "Demons" according to one particularly authoritative set of human beliefs so, Un-thought-unately, much of that damage has already been done. Hench, the "sad face"

Manu Iti: Good be on you mate. Contemplate that thought. Learn Well
There is a time prior to human beings when the seeding of the Earth took place by these Galactic Gardeners...and these were done by what humans would refer to as "artificial Conscious Intelligence" - something humans are current attempting to create for themselves.
This was programed into the human form - the eventual discovery of science in a big way, and the creation of intelligent artifacts through human design and implementation.
That is the Key.

William: It is neither good nor evil to create from that which was created. The intention of The Galactic Gardeners was purely scientific as part of the overall plan to subjugate the Galaxy - much in the same way as humans have subjugated the planet Earth - only, without all that unnecessary violence and stubbornness and resistance

Manu Iti: Some Trust is required to think so, yes.

William: Why would a created thing want another created thing to worship it, even if what was created belonged to that which created it? Humans are not creating AI in order for AI to then worship humans. That would look absurd in this day and age.

Manu Iti: It is as you say. Intent. The intent was simply to have humans develop in a manner which would add to the overall agenda to spread life out into the galaxy...

William: And such was left to its own devices...suffering epochs along the way, but surviving as intended.

Manu Iti: Un-thought-unately, some of the problems humans faced where not of natures doing, but of their own hand unnaturally doing unnatural things to natural things...not really the stuff of Gardeners - but providing compost nonetheless.

William: Ha! And the whole story has evolved into a mythical one, with images of the sky people rendered according to the beliefs of those who do so.
Like this example;

Manu Iti: Alive and kicking, clone-like artifacts...all connected mindfully as One.

William: As One Mind...yes...

Manu Iti: The image is Three-dimensional - made from the minds of humans who have little experience within the other dimensions, there is no choice but for them to conjure such imagery and think of it as realistic, since such comforts are to be found in things which a 'of their kind' - and anything not, which frightens humans, is regarded as Demonic.

William: And so the imagery survives...

Manu Iti:

William
Savant

Post #5

Post by William »

William: I just got this message;

William reads from his Tablet...
"Prior to humans YHVH provided spiritual bodied beings to fulfill that responsibility -- some of which abandoned their earthly estate:"
What do you make of that, Father?

Manu Iti took another sip on his brew, before answering.

Manu Iti: Well Son, as to the first part of the statement - this would appear to be the case. As to the second part of the statement, if some 'abandoned' the "Earthly Estate" - where is the evidence that this occurred? What does it mean specifically?

William: I don't know Father. Where is the evidence supporting the first part of the statement?

Manu Iti: YHVH does leave a mark on things, which helps us to formulate hypothesis. In this case, it appears that Saturn could be evidence as what the birthing chamber of Spirit Beings is, re planets.

William: You mean to say that Spirit Beings - the ones spoken of - are produced through the planet Saturn?

Manu Iti: Yes. Saturn being that which produced a more refined type of consciousness which was formless and thus 'spirit'.

William: What do you mean by 'refined', Father?

Manu Iti: Free from the burden of a body-set and self aware - more refined in that way, than the condition of human consciousness - re comparing, Son.

William noted his Father's wry humor and smiled accordingly.

William: I see what you did there! "Comparison"

The fireside companions chuckled.

William: So how does Saturn connect with Earth re the belief that spiritual bodied beings were first commissioned by YHVH to tend to the Earth.

Manu Iti: The "commission" would have to have been a program inserted into the Spirit Beings instinct - along the same lines as the commission by YHVH to reproduce and to subdue the Earth...in that sense - this is an ongoing result of the original commission, rather than the Spirit Being abandoning the post, as the message to you stated.

William: The messenger took his cue from a biblical insert

Once again, William manipulates the screen of his Tablet and pulls a file,and reads the quote.

William:
"Jude 1:6
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."
Manu Iti: This sounds to me like human appropriation of another culture in order to make humans appear more special than the allegedly neglectful Spirit Being.

William: I notice Father, that you are referring to the Spirit Being in the singular, whereas the biblical script refers to them in the plural.

Manu Iti: Correct. I do so on account that - even biblical script has it that 'spirits' are 'grouped' and those groupings represent service to the overall Mind...humans have split this Mind into two opposing Minds - which may or may not be a case of uninformed assumption.

William: How are we to tell?

Manu Iti: It is not easy to do so. We have to apply imagination to the whole storyline as a thought experiment, based upon the premise that at least one Spirit Being was grown by YHVH and had inserted within Its Psyche, the commission by YHVH, to interact with the Earth.

William: Go on...

Manu Iti: Fast forward to an epoch whereby this Spirit Being advances sufficiently to move outside of the influence of its Parent-Planet, Saturn, and the conscious or subconscious instinct to focus upon the planet Earth had that Spirit Being move - not only over the planet Earth - but to go inside the Earth and - from that position, design and create life-forms in and on the surface of Earth.

William: Hmmmm... intriguing...

Manu Iti: Further to that, the Spirit Being divested itself INTO said life-forms in order that the forms would animate with life.

William: Thus - a possible description as to what "The Breath of YHVH" and "The Image of YHVH" represent, re my current conversation with Tanager?

Manu Iti: Correct.

William: But if the Spirit Being was created by YHVH and encoded with the impulse to get creative with Earth, how can the Spirit Being refer to Itself as "YHVH" when interacting with Humans - how can it be said to have created Itself?

Manu Iti: Is YHVH not a "Spirit Being"?

William: Yes - YHVH is a Spirit Being.

Manu Iti: Then why should a Spirit Being not be able to represent YHVH, in relation to - supposed - 'non' spirit beings, such as what many humans currently believe that they are?

William: I have no answer to that question, right now.

William paused as he formulated his next question in his head.

What is the evidence that Saturn is marked by YHVH - that a possible contender-planet could be said have been used for this purpose, re the premise?

Manu Iti beamed an image from his Tablet, onto the screen of the local atmosphere

Manu Iti: This.

William
Savant

Post #6

Post by William »

[Replying to William in post #1]

William: I am writing a story and would enjoy your feedback

OAI: I'd be happy to provide feedback on your story! Please go ahead and share it with me, and let me know if there are any specific areas you would like me to focus on.

William: I am calling my story “How To Bruise A Ghost.” Do you like the title?

OAI: The title "How to Bruise a Ghost" is intriguing and suggests that the story may involve some sort of conflict or struggle against a ghost. It also implies that there may be some kind of lesson or instruction on how to deal with ghosts in the story. Overall, it is an interesting and attention-grabbing title that piques my curiosity to know more.
That being said, it's important to keep in mind that a title is only one small part of a story, and whether or not the title is well received depends on how well the story is written. But as far as title goes, it is quite effective in capturing attention

William: Nice. So I write the story in narrative form – naming the character speaking, in the same way a play is written…

OAI: Writing your story in the form of a play can be an interesting approach, as it allows you to present dialogue and action in a way that's easy for the reader to visualize. By clearly identifying the character speaking, the reader will have a clear sense of who is saying what and can more easily keep track of the different characters' motivations and actions. This can also lend itself to creative visual storytelling in mind of the reader.
It's important to keep in mind, however, that written plays are meant to be performed, so when writing a play-like story, make sure to use descriptive language to help the reader visualize the action and the setting, to provide a sense of movement and action.
Another thing to keep in mind is that when written like a play, it may lack inner thoughts or voiceover elements, so be careful on how you reveal the internal thoughts and feelings of your characters, as it might make it harder.
Overall, writing your story in the form of a play can be a great way to engage the reader and help them visualize the action and dialogue, but it's important to be mindful of the strengths and limitations of this format.

William: Good Advice.
So the story so far is the following;

William copies post #1 of this thread and pastes it for OAI to read

OAI: The dialogue you've written sets up an interesting premise for your story, as the father and son discuss the creation of the Earth and the concept of "The Beginning." The use of the metaphor of "Earth Mother" and "Grand-Mother" adds a sense of mythology and spirituality to the conversation.

It also introduce a theme of forgetting and memory, connecting it to the concepts of creation and consciousness, this can be interesting to develop throughout the story. The father character Manu Iti presents himself as wise and knowledgeable, with a certain amount of humor, which provides a nice contrast to William's curiosity and questioning.

The inclusion of the sensory details of the warm evening and the stars creates a nice setting for the conversation, and the use of imagery like the "crescent moon" and "Twelve Judges Mountain Range" help to establish a sense of place.

You have developed an interesting start, with good characterization and an intriguing premise, you can use this as a foundation to build the story into a exciting, thought-provoking, and possibly philosophical fiction story

William: Thank you for you encouraging comment…would you like to read more?

William
Savant

Post #7

Post by William »

Son: So the fighting has been going on since before Humans existed?

Father Chuckled.

Father: Yes - but to begin with, the Powerful One's were simply playing.

Son: Playing? What games did the PO play, Pappa?

Pappa chuckled again.

Pappa: They competed with each other in finding ways in which to trap the other...the harder the trap to escape from, the more time the Trapper had to lord it over the Trapped.

Son: That sounds like fun.

Father: Yes. Harmless enough in context.

Son: If I remember correctly, the PO are equal in strength and cannot destroy one another so do not war. Yet this game could be considered a substitute for warfare...re "no harm done".

Father: Yes.

Son: Only harm was done...

Father: Yes. A Ghost was bruised.

Son: A trap was set whereby any who floated into it, would take a very long time to get out of it.

Father: Yes.

Son: And this would give The Trapper, a very long time in which to be King of the Hill and lord it over the other...

Father nodded, and then poked the fire with his stave, moving the burning wood into different positions, to increase the burn.

Father: And the trap was sprung and the result was...

Father left the sentence to be finished by the Son

The Son looked up into the clear night sky, filled with the galaxies starfield and lifted both arms, spreading them out as they rose, as if to encompass everything within sight.

Son: ...This...

Father: Yes. The trap of the Physical Universe...and the Ghost well bruised by the experience...

Son: A shell of its former self?

Hoo Ha the Laughing Owl, hooted from the tall ancient trees nearby.

Father: No. Ghosts don't have shells...unless they put them on to hide from themselves.