Musing On The Mother - Act I

Discussion of anything to do with the 'why' questions of life.
William
Savant

Musing On The Mother - Act I

Post #1

Post by William »

[center]Image[/center]

{Thinking to myself}

"I wonder why folk have to argue and cannot get along and just see how we all need to work together to make this planet wholesome?"

{Pokes at the fire with staff}

"We humans are like these sparks reaching for the heavenly ones. We need some kind of poke to get us activated."

{A wolf howls in the distance}

"We are all here experiencing this planet in this universe. Yet for reasons not entirely clear, we are distracted by our arguments. Hindered by them, even to the death."

{Places another branch on the fire.}

"Perhaps the fear of our situation would be too much to bear if we learned how to focus upon it, and so we distract ourselves..."
Last edited by William on Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

William
Savant

Post #111

Post by William »

[Replying to post 109]

The Tanager: For the most part I agree with your summary, but we seem to have talked past each other at points.

William: It is not unusual in human to human communication techniques, for such to occur regularly enough for those who notice it to get a bead on it.

The Tanager: I think a second act and different approach may better bridge those misunderstandings.

William: I agree. Whether we are simply being hopeful or somehow intuit it at a deeper level, my impression is the same. We share the impression.

The Tanager: I do want to clarify, though, that Callum did not say that Manu Iti's version of The Mother reminded him of the poem he shared, but that he was talking of their different views on the Mother and that difference reminded him. Callum wanted to share a poem that could speak to his own view, not to what he thought Manu Iti was saying.

William: It doesn't matter, as Te Ruru points out.
One can see how one can get the impression, whether the impression from What Was Written, was meant or not.

What Was Written: In your version, it looks like The Mother views separation and harm as evil, and then commits that evil Herself. She doesn't create Offspring who may choose separation and harm, but the creation of Offspring is separation and harm. This is justified because separation will go away eventually and give way to a greater good that could not be had otherwise. I think it could be had otherwise, though.

A poem I once wrote is coming to mind that this reminds me of that I could share, if you would want. I will not add to your harm by singing it. :-s

William: It served its purpose and gave opportunity for Manu Iti to Draw With The Silence. A necessary development in the unfolding into Act II.

Which reminds me, up to that point it was not my or Manu Iti's intent to create an "Act II" - as that idea unfolded in the Quiet Time which followed the end of what has become "Act I".

We are all doing fine. :)

Interesting Coinciding Word String Calculations using A=6...Z=26.

Calculate a word's value link

Look For the Significance
As An Elemental Principle
The Purpose Of Life Is...
Looking After Poor People
Musing On The Mother

This Should Be Interesting
Just Be…All Else Will Follow
Musing On The Mother Act One

Let Us Move On Together Then
Transforming the Anger Energy
Musing On The Mother Act Two