Notes related to the threads

Discussion of anything to do with the 'why' questions of life.
William
Savant

Notes related to the threads

Post #1

Post by William »

This thread is used to store information regarding the Threads
Last edited by William on Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

William
Savant

Post #11

Post by William »

Wiremu: Greetings Manu Iti.
I thought that you might appreciate my thoughts on the Generated Messages which so far have been entered into this, Act III of Musing on The Mother.

For now this will be just a rough overview, but even so - will no doubt be rather detailed for that.

3110201909:40
[center][font=Comic Sans MS]OVERVIEW[/font][/center]
I have decided to do an overview interpretation of the Generated Message inserted into Act III and will narrate the procedure as I go along.

First I separate the GM from the rest of the Act, keeping it in linear order of appearance and then seek out how many duplicates are within the overall Message in order to establish topics.

This is a fairly long process as I have to first create a line for each phrase and then run these through the Duplicate Counter Algorithm. (List at bottom of the overview)

Begins: 09:45
  • 09:48 - Place " Feedback Codes " onto Shared List
    09:50 - Place " Heart Teachers" onto Shared List
    09:55 - Place " Coordinate Forgiveness " onto Shared List
    09:56 - Place " The Attitude " onto Shared List
    09:58 - Place " Nurture You " onto Shared List
    10:04 - Place " Sweet Hush " onto Shared List
    10:07 - Place " The Big Shift Quest " onto Shared List
    10:09 - Place " Curious Control " onto Shared List
    10:12 - Place " Map Carvers In The Rabbit Hole " onto Shared List
    10:03 - Place " Access Sanctioned " onto Shared List
Stop 10:17
Start 11:01
  • 11:01 - Place " Imposed Appropriates Observed " onto Shared List
    11:12 - Place " Potential Communication " onto Shared List
    11:24 - Place " Okay Afterwards" onto Shared List
    11:29 - Place " Watchful Preparation " onto Shared List
    11:33 - Place " Proven Stuff " onto Shared List
    11:35 - Place " Unwilling Reaction" onto Shared List
    11:37 - Place " Small Elemental Powers + Large Elemental Powers" onto Shared List
    11:39 - Place " Ensures You Get To Know It" onto Shared List
    11:41 - Place " Show No More Awareness " onto Shared List
    11:45 - Place " Disrupt The Clutter Of Comparison " onto Shared List
    11:48 - Place " Now Here Interpretation " onto Shared List
    11:50 - Place " Planned Obsolescence " onto Shared List
    11:51 - Place " Free To Choose Cautiously " onto Shared List
    11:59 - Place " Joining Astral " onto Shared List
End 12:03

Next I will put the single line list through the Duplicate Finder Algorithm

Begin 12:28

[center]Subject Matter [/center]
Mentioned 4 times

4 | “In thinking more about that truly unknown thing called the sub or unconscious aspect of ourselves, I found myself thinking that we are to it, what our shadow is to us.�~William

In this I will select prior to and just after this was mentioned.

1: You are not wrong Superstition Achievable Alternate Realities Eye to Eye To It is a tough ask over a scary chasm Elysian Dimensional Crossovers If we Judge, we will be Judged Returning The Compliment Have A Look At The Map

“In thinking more about that truly unknown thing called the sub or unconscious aspect of ourselves, I found myself thinking that we are to it, what our shadow is to us.�~William

Entheogenic Burden of Proof - The scientific way to examine verifiable evidence Doc Impervious Absolute Unbounded Manifold A Bit Of Both Yes

Comment~ "There is identified superstition regarding experiencing The Metaphysical in which this science can help keep under control and even eradicate altogether ... Entheogenic is mentioned twice and is helpful for removing normal barriers of the mind and results can also be scientifically analysed. The Metaphysical has to do with that which we are, but are not normally consciously aware of or in contact with.

2: I Have My Duty Only Nervous Please The Way We Feel Unification Strength/Strong Fear intimidation distraction exploitation Residue Livingstone Hall

“In thinking more about that truly unknown thing called the sub or unconscious aspect of ourselves, I found myself thinking that we are to it, what our shadow is to us.�~William

Is Love That Hard To Know Taciturn The Language of Innocence The Father End Of Act I Fling That Veil Aside Upon Further, Deeper Inspection Eigengrau Six Heart Virtues The Spirit of The Planet Imposed Appropriates

Comment~ This speaks of my own experience due to fearful imaginations many years ago and how that contributed to my developing a means in which to commune with The Metaphysical which was less threatening re my beliefs at the time.

3: "If you can find your way out of this - flee!!!" Self Doubt Didactic The Elohim The English Language Unlimited Knowledge God Ideas Your House Work The Art Nailed it *Nods*

Conscience WingMakers Medium Description Properly Assuming Integrity *Wink* Things Hearing Voices In Your Head Forgive Conspicuous The Symbol of Love Pareidolia

Comment~ This reveals my progress in connecting with and maintaining a communion with The Metaphysical. The "If you can find your way out of this - flee!!!" references a time earlier in the process where the advice was to 'flee!' and after having done so - we were then informed ""Ha ha. Joke. We Win!"
The point of the lesson was to show me how easily lead by my beliefs that I was.

4: Inordinately The Point Benefit of the Doubt Meditate/Think Communication Techniques Sovereign Integral Perspective

The Life Essence is Sovereign and Integral Windows of Opportunity Mixture…And Loving That Knowing… Intelligent Directions

Comment~ This references my continuing to study this device of communication and becoming more accustomed to it as I learned to remove all doubt.
The four mentions here appear to be in order that they happened, but also it can be ascertained that the main topic of the message is communication with The Metaphysical.

Description

1: Conscience WingMakers Medium Description Properly Assuming Integrity *Wink* Things Hearing Voices In Your Head Forgive Conspicuous The Symbol of Love Pareidolia

2: Commendably Recommendable You Are Watched Over Description Any Other Way Tired of the Nonsense Training Criticize With Kindness The Tribe Has Spoken Music

3: EZPZ Antic Inspection Description Training Understanding Things Will Run There Course Productive Keeping Things In Perspective

4: Tired of the Nonsense Those who need to complain Fastidious Confident Science & Spirituality Description Text2Num

Comment~ "Voices in your head" refers to what I regarded as coming from an external device and reading other peoples stuff on the internet...these literally become voices in one's head.

I will now do the same with the things mentioned 3 times.

Mentioned 3 Times

A Bit Of Both Yes

1: Entheogenic Burden of Proof - The scientific way to examine verifiable evidence Doc Impervious Absolute Unbounded Manifold A Bit Of Both Yes Another Suckling on The Mother

2: The Shaping Of Reality Agreeable Universal Balance and Harmony Dualic Energies Hunters Observing Without Judgement Tabula Rasa A Bit Of Both Yes Out and about in the open Evil Gods Comprehend Learn Well Fast Future Selves Antic Fine-structure Constant It Requires Corrective Action Couple Not Emotion - State Of Being...Reason For Being Journey Breasts

Comment~ Suckling and breasts are connected, but also to bridge something...the journey bridges the normal gap between the realms - physical and metaphysical.

3: Heart Virtues Use Heart Allowed Do Not Panic Universal Intelligence Communications Device Outposts Of Form
A Bit Of Both Yes WingMakers Materials Vehicle Deep Mind Histrionic Gods Gift New Project Roller Coaster Ride The Truth Peace of Mind "Consciousness itself is fundamental to all our virtual realities" Fifth Force Complete Stone Age

Comment~ This has more to do with a description of a process which has been going on since the dawn of Humankind but connected with my use of Universal Intelligence communications device and symbols etched upon it and then finding out about The WingMakers story and their use of symbols ...this in 2001

End 13:11

Begin 15:39

Allowed

1: The Meaning of Life Realisation Livingstone Hall Without Around The Camp Fire Ancient Grey Entity Examples Fitted Realm of Remembrance Teaching Everything Fits Into Place William’s Allowed Concomitant Serendipity Learn Calculator Nurturing We All Like To Play Games Consciousness incarnates into human form

Comment~ This also mentions that time in 2001 when I first starting learning through the UICDevice - which was at Livingstone Hall where I was living at the time. The Ancient Grey Entity visited me in the early 1990's during my initial time learning about serendipity and he shook my world by giving me a glimpse of the superimposed attributes of both realms. I was now connecting with the Metaphysical Realm through the UICDevice in a meaningful measurable way. I did indeed make a game of it. Livingstone Hall is also where I had my first voluntary OOBE.

2: What Is Friendship Universal Objective "It's Still Not Clear To Me" Knowledge Required to Resolve Uncertainty EZPZ The Harmless Enough Agenda Crowd Freemasonry Callum's Seventh Point In The Team of the Collective Accompanied Thinking Allowed One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known Even The Shadows Earth teachers (physical) discover the way to the Grand Portal via the Tributary Zones Like a Job Well Done Significant Variations Fun/Joy Oneness of Wholeness Stop. Listen. Observe. Wonder.

Comment~ Use of the UICD helped me to develop friendships - and have those friendships tested on occasion - all at first believed by me to be individuals entities who had passed on to the Metaphysical after dying in the physical.
This was to change as I began to be told I could commune with many other entities in this manner and not all of them were or had ever been human.
Some it turned out, were not even humanoid...such as The Earth Entity, who become the major Entity I mostly communed with.
It was She whom eventually told me that I was in contact with aspects of myself to which I was previously unaware of, and this was happening through what we Humans refer to as "The Subconscious". It took me a significant amount of time to get my head around that idea.

3: Illusion Algorithm Incantation Hand In Hand Unconditional In William’s Room The Chestahedron Path Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz Discussing the data The Supernatural and the Bible
Occupy "Avoid Blowing Things Out of Proportion" Think In Terms Of...Comment "Eigengrau"
Reality Simulation Complete An Objective Okay Afterwards.
"End Of Story" As The Saying Goes
Heart Virtues Use Heart Allowed Do Not Panic Universal Intelligence Communications Device Outposts Of Form
A Bit Of Both Yes WingMakers Materials Vehicle Deep Mind Histrionic Gods Gift New Project Roller Coaster Ride The Truth Peace of Mind "Consciousness itself is fundamental to all our virtual realities" Fifth Force Complete Stone Age

• 16:03 - Place " Illusion Algorithm " onto Shared List
Comment~ More of the same the reference to hand in hand has to do with my partner and I using the device together...the alphabet was the predominant thing etched upon the UICD at the beginning and the subjects of discussion we often had, are also mentioned.
The 'Grey Area' was that which I was unsure about, and struggled with and occasionally had a hissy-fit and had to withdraw from further communication while I sorted myself out. I came to the end of that section of my learning and levelled out.
A roller-coaster ride followed by a period of calm an confidence. The reference to " Fifth Force Complete Stone Age " has connotations in relation to the Glass (stone) Device and the person using it learning from it and having his mind brought out of "The Stone Age" and into and more enlightened way of thinking, as I discover communion with The Metaphysical Universe, like unto that mysterious equivalent theorized of the Physical Universe (Fifth Force) I gained entrance (Was All-owed) because I used my heart when doing the Science.
  • 16:17 - Place " Use Heart When Doing The Science" onto Shared List
Antic

1: Universal Balance and Harmony Dualic Energies Hunters Observing Without Judgement Tabula Rasa A Bit Of Both Yes Out and about in the open Evil Gods Comprehend Learn Well Fast Future Selves Antic Fine-structure Constant It Requires Corrective Action Couple Not Emotion - State Of Being...Reason For Being Journey Breasts Live with Soul Union Be Do this

Comment~ Again, speaking to those early days using the UICD learning not to launch off of an emotional platform. Bringing the energies under control and into harmony.

2: Noetics Awesome Watchful Keep An Eye Out for Your Neighbours Updating a Model of The World Room to Explore Astonishment The Akashic Records A Loving Mind Encouraging Indication Lucifer Cymatics Like Unto Ghidrah Antic Discipline Nonetheless Everything is a Message I'm okay with that Expression of Appreciation of Experience Allowed A Pinch of Salt Overall Entheogenic

Comment~ The study of mind and intellect through this method became "awesome" The shadow had lifted. Who casts the light which makes the shadow? What are these stories you were told as a child to believe in? (Ripple Effect) Three heads are better than one...learning through the information being received through this method of messaging. There is significant deeper meaning to the above as well, which I won't address at this moment.

3: The Father Incantation What Is Found Here Assumption Shift Focus The Georgia Guidestones
EZPZ Antic Inspection Description Training Understanding Things Will Run There Course Productive Keeping Things In Perspective

Comment~ Guildstones might well be referring to other devices we used in relation to the UICD etching both Tarot and Rune-stone symbols to the UICDs

• 16:33 - Place " Runestone Symbol" onto Shared List
I will end this here, and perhaps continue at another time.

Cheers

Wiremu.

[center]Single Lines List.[/center]

Active
Trust The Process
Inertia
Reason Together
Mind-Filters
Under a Question Mark
Panpsychism
Histrionic
Opens eyes after having thought about it
Fine-structure Constant
Explaining Zeros and Ones
Central Intelligence Agency
Communication Techniques
Do Not Worry
Major Arcana
Untrue
Fascinating
Ignore the Noise From The Peanut Gallery
Ubiquitous
Points of Reference
Joining The Main Egregore
Hint
Support
Source Intelligence and Lyricus facilitate the process throughout the Grand Universe
Other Ways of Using Your Lists.
Bless
Feedback
Codes
Knocks
Questions
Mechanics
Real
Notion
Results
Theories
Job
Grand
Liminal
Nailed
Law
Word2Number
Hearted
Bridge
Ways
Individuals
Variants
Force
Necessary
Heart
Teachers
Remind
Choose What to Pay Attention To
Live With
Quiet Time
Hide
This
Explain
Optimum Health
Source Intelligence and Lyricus facilitate the process throughout the Grand Universe
James (WingMakers)
Do You Remember
Great Humour and Enjoyment
Quantum Presence
Start From Scratch
Far/Distant
Do Not Worry
Oneness of Wholeness
Error Correcting Codes
Encouraging
Habit
Prison Planet
Deceiving Entities
Coordinate
Forgiveness
Tickety Boo
Answer
Military
Human Drama
The External Voice
Sovereign
Coincidence
Intelligent Awareness
Victim Vamp Energy Systems
Once Bitten Twice Shy
Necromancy
Missing
The Internal Voice

No Doubt about It
The
Attitude
Jump To Conclusions
Agreeable
Dimensions
Respond
Gathered
Avet
Realm
Beliefs
Updating
Thanks
No
Systems
Nurture You
Unprecedented
Veil
As
Builders
Jump
Step
Lurking
Bandages
Control
Hush
Religion
Gardeners
Objectives
YHWH
Anger
Providence
Entity
The Neverland Metaphor
Recipe
Efficacious
Thoughts Are Products Of...
Purpose
In The Flow
Secret Organizations
The Wholeness Navigator
Unconditional
Elucidate
Emergent
Opening Doors
Easy To Find
Prometheus
Quest
Follow The Story-Line
The Lord God
What Is That You Are Playing With
Disclosure of Knowledge
As An Elemental Principle
Expression
All Information Is Channelled
The Spirit of The Land
Once Bitten Twice Shy
Hypnagogic
Pervasive
Tetrad
Asking Google
The Angel of the Lord
The House of Politics
Anger
Around The Next Corner
Wow
Universal Mind
Sure
To make obscure, unclear, or unintelligible
The Source of All Creation
The Vessel of Argument Sinks
The Hierarchy
Mapping Wholeness
Machiavellian
Simple
Welcoming
The Divine Spiritual Family
Funny
The Respect You Give and Receive
Heart Virtues
The Vast Universal Intelligence Communication Device
Well That Settles It
Eat
Selfish Attitude
The Clutter Of Comparison
Source Intelligence
The World Wide Web
Contact With
Why is this a Requirement
You Are Provided For
Fireside Friend
Path
Your Move
Arms Crossed
Beaming Out Beaming In
You Know or You Don't know
Communication With The Deeper Levels of Self
The Devil You Say
Sweet
Hush
Exploring
Soon
Odd
Dynamic
Please ask me questions
You are not wrong
Superstition
Achievable Alternate Realities
Eye to Eye
To
It is a tough ask over a scary chasm
Elysian
Dimensional Crossovers
If we Judge, we will be Judged
Returning The Compliment
Have A Look At The Map

Entheogenic
Burden of Proof - The scientific way to examine verifiable evidence Doc
Impervious
Absolute Unbounded Manifold
A Bit Of Both Yes
Another
Suckling on The Mother
The Twelve Disciples
Eventually
Cast Shadows Of Your Own
Observed by Many
Other Ways of Using Your Lists
Master ColdFire
Available
Be Nice Do Nice
Duality/Dualities Children
Christendom
Theory
Penumbraa
The Big Shift
Quest
Jehovah
When The Opportunity Presents Itself To Do So...
The Thalamocortical System
Absolutely Perfectly Beautiful
Do Not Panic
Lucifer
Cycles
The Mandela Effect
Differences
Every
Elysian
Eigengrau
The Development of...
To
Lyricus designs, transposes, and installs galactic Tributary Zones to a planetary system
Form
Produce/Make
Author
Oops...
Absolutely Perfectly Beautiful
Internet
Heuristics
Quantum Presence
The Devil Ye Know
Life Carriers
Independent
Eventually.
Our Neutral Ground
Satisfaction
Quite the Story-Makers
Beckoning
Now
Assumption
The Script Must Be Followed
Is a Constant
What Is The Point
Initiative
Fifth Force
Wait for the Navigator to respond...
Imagination
Friendship
What is the meaning of life
Something In The Way OF It All
Tracks in the Snow
Curious Control
A programmed reality that is not real
Episteme
Uncharted Realms
Universal Intelligence Communications Device
Appreciating
To make obscure, unclear, or unintelligible
Anything
Generated Messages Coming From A Creator
Secret
Politics
The Void
Confident
Use Your Freedom
Truth Seekers
Infinite Quantum Zen
Living Forever In this Universe Doc
When You Are Feeling Tired
Your Connection With
Comment
"Makes Candles Look Gathered"
Sometimes Pain Etches...
Map
Crop Formations
A Place To Create Art
Big Gaps In Logic
The Things You Do...
Map Carvers In The Rabbit Hole
Glad You Asked
Reform/Refine
The Big Bang
Science & Spirituality
Shift Focus
The Lord God
Metanoia
Indication
Tetrad
Exactly
Pitchforks and Torches
Intelligence With Wisdom
It Is Our Nature
Returning
Access
Sanctioned
A Bridge Over Time
Tracks In The Snow
It Is Written
Do Not Panic
Living their forefathers’ conflict
Making Up Stories
The House of Politics
Catching up Doc
Development/Growth
The Shaping Of Reality
Agreeable
Universal Balance and Harmony
Dualic Energies
Hunters
Observing Without Judgement
Tabula Rasa
A Bit Of Both Yes
Out and about in the open
Evil Gods
Comprehend
Learn Well
Fast
Future Selves
Antic
Fine-structure Constant
It Requires Corrective Action
Couple
Not Emotion - State Of Being...
Reason For Being
Journey
Breasts
Live with Soul Union
Be
Do this
I Have My Duty
Only
Nervous
Please
The Way We Feel Unification
Strength/Strong
Fear intimidation distraction exploitation
Residue
Livingstone Hall

Is Love That Hard To Know
Taciturn
The Language of Innocence
The Father
End Of Act I
Fling That Veil Aside
Upon Further, Deeper Inspection
Eigengrau
Six Heart Virtues
The Spirit of The Planet
Imposed Appropriates Observed
Three Dimension Printing
Incantation
Please
Jesus
Receive Any Other Way
Concision
"The More We Do Away With Falsity ~ The Better Equipped We Are With Truth"
Belay
Through Others
Cats
The Wider Reality
"Lessons All 'Round"
Friable
Yahweh
Secrets of the Soul
Entity – Different from Sovereign Entity
Perpetually
Story
Playing Chess
The Dawning of The Universe
‘Putting My Finger On It‘...
The Idea of Worship - What Does It Mean
"Tenacious"
It is just one of those things
Is there any such thing as 'Objective Morality'
Syncretism
The Earth Entity
Six Degrees of Freedom
The Bridge of Condemnation
Holographic Universe
In The Spirit These Were Given
Light
The Nature of This Place
Tzevaot
Three-dimensional
It May Seem Insignificant
Common Ground
Sweet
Preparation
The non-Judgmental Algorithm
Divine
Invisible Wings
Meditate/Think
Eternal Loop
Fun/Joy
Awake
The Wayward Stick
Timeless
Cautiously
Love Your Life
Each
"Break the glass ceiling"
Appealing, Informative, Honest
Rulers
Look For The Significance
"I'm okay with that"
Through The Unconscious Mind
Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle
Out of The Shadow Lands
Inclusion of Jesus in Wiremu's Theology
Assumption
Placebo Effect
The Spirit of The Earth
Get The Gist Of It
Ghost In The Machine
The Great Grey Neutral Zone
Make It Up As You Go Along
Sometimes Pain Etches...
Sustainability
The Purple Heart Medal
How Can We Know
A Page Of Dreams
What Is That You Are Playing With
Of Your Thoughts
Do this
Numbers
Money
"If you can find your way out of this - flee!!!"
Self Doubt
Didactic
The Elohim
The English Language
Unlimited Knowledge
God Ideas
Your House Work
The Art
Nailed it
*Nods*

Conscience
WingMakers Medium
Description
Properly Assuming Integrity
*Wink*
Things
Hearing Voices In Your Head
Forgive
Conspicuous
The Symbol of Love
Pareidolia
Soul Groups
Penny Tuppence
Assigned
Existence
Accept
In The Back of My Mind
Aligning
Zeitgeist
Elementary Conclusion
The Crystal Clear Waters River
Healing The Beast
Lift
Ripple Effect
The Wisdom of Foresight
The Meaning of Life
Realisation
Livingstone Hall
Without
Around The Camp Fire
Ancient Grey Entity
Examples
Fitted
Realm of Remembrance
Teaching
Everything Fits Into Place
William’s
Allowed
Concomitant
Serendipity
Learn
Calculator
Nurturing
We All Like To Play Games
Consciousness incarnates into human form
The Mandela Effect
Consider This
Penumbraa
How can it be any other way
Religion
Potential Communication
Make It Real
A Bit of Cat and Mouse
I AM WE ARE
Intention
I Ensure The Hierarchy Serves It's Purpose
"What Are The Chances"
Points of Reference
Learning To Fly
Altruistic Behaviour
Know This
Secular Science Projects
Appreciating You
Incarnation
Pulse
Other Ways of Using Your Lists
What Is Friendship
Universal Objective
"It's Still Not Clear To Me"
Knowledge Required to Resolve Uncertainty
EZPZ
The Harmless Enough Agenda Crowd
Freemasonry
Callum's Seventh Point
In The Team of the Collective
Accompanied
Thinking Allowed
One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known
Even The Shadows
Earth teachers (physical) discover the way to the Grand Portal via the Tributary Zones
Like a Job Well Done
Significant Variations
Fun/Joy
Oneness of Wholeness
Stop. Listen. Observe. Wonder.

Illusion
Algorithm
Incantation
Hand In Hand
Unconditional
In William’s Room
The Chestahedron
Path
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Discussing the data
The Supernatural and the Bible
Occupy
"Avoid Blowing Things Out of Proportion"
Think In Terms Of...
Comment
"Eigengrau"
Reality Simulation
Complete An Objective
Okay
Afterwards.
Heart Virtues
Use Heart
Allowed
Do Not Panic
Universal Intelligence Communications Device
Outposts Of Form
A Bit Of Both Yes
WingMakers Materials
Vehicle
Deep Mind
Histrionic
Gods Gift
New Project
Roller Coaster Ride
The Truth
Peace of Mind
"Consciousness itself is fundamental to all our virtual realities"
Fifth Force
Complete
Stone Age
The Corporate Elite
Getting Off The Hook
The Trap of Assumption
End Of Chapter
Source Intelligence
Pitchforks and Torches
Play
Bless You
Learn
Callum's Eighth Point
Victim
Noetics
Awesome
Watchful
Keep An Eye Out for Your Neighbours
Updating a Model of The World
Room to Explore
Astonishment
The Akashic Records
A Loving Mind
Encouraging Indication
Lucifer
Cymatics
Like Unto Ghidrah
Antic
Discipline
Nonetheless
Everything is a Message
I'm okay with that
Expression of Appreciation of Experience
Allowed
A Pinch of Salt
Overall
Entheogenic
Make
Try to remember
The Ruru
Who/What/When/Where/Why/How
For A Particular Reason
You Can Trust
Be aware
Thanatophobic
Ouija
Warm Presence
Welcome
Separating any idea of GOD from All other Consciousness
Show Me Your Soul
Optimum Health
Appreciating
Integrate
The Hierarchy
Room to Explore
Who Knows What That Is Worth
Watchful
Preparation
The Development of
The Symbol of Love
Exploring
Obfuscate
The External Voice
Christ
Observed
Not Wrong
Think With The Heart Feel With The Mind Show
Fitted
What Is Our Purpose
Welcome Emotion
Try To Feel It
Family
Expression of Astonishment
Redefine Oneself
Lots More
The House of Politics
Astral
Contact With
Zero In On It
Communicating
Copenhagen Interpretation
Intelligence
Purpose
William’s Commitment With
Feel
Faster Than Light
Astral Explorer
Hunters
Union With Divinity
The Right Tool For The Job
Secret Organizations
Like With
Evaluating Cautiously
Trap
What Is In The Envelope
The Art
We Are Us
Do You Know This
Invisible Bridge
William’s Commitment
Unfolding Status Quo
The Hubble Telescope
A Real Beauty
Jehovah
Be My Friend
Aligning With WingMakers
Conduit Closing
Cyborg Anthropology
Desynchronized
Proven
Stuff
The Subject
The Gem
Joining The Main Egregore
"If you can find your way out of this - flee!!!"
The Entity I Am - The Entity You Are
Arrival
Opinion
For A Particular Reason
To The Point
Sure
The Mother
Pyramid
Genetic Mind
The Realities Merge
Time To See
Builders
Like With
The Hierarchy Serves It's Purpose
Be Aware Of Your Thoughts
Arms Crossed Over Chest
Things
Secret Organizations
Brilliant
Life Principles of Sovereign Integral
Quantum Jumping
Interesting data
'Test The Waters'
Fine Line
Providence
The Life Essence
Deconstruct The Message
Unwilling Reaction
The Four Noble Truths
Free! Free! Free!
Attention to Detail
Is consciousness an emergent property of the brain
Cast Shadows Of Your Own
Upon Further, Deeper Inspection
Eggs In Nests
Theatre of the Mind
Concomitant
The Script Must Be Followed
Sleeping Dragon
Put That Fire Out
Carrier Identity
Common Ground
Prison Planet
Musing On The Mother Act III
Tied To The Moon
True Self
Small Elemental Powers
Cataphatic
The Wider Reality
Examine
Taxonomic
The Human Interface
GOD became Gods and Goddesses
Nonetheless
Entityism
Optimum Health
Appreciating
Exegesis
Time for Soul to Drive
The Beauty Of...
Williams Songs
Lost In the Thought Of It All
Soul Carrier Memories
Ensure Get To Know It
"I guess it is just us, Master ColdFire"
Coherence
Encourage
On The Right Track
"It's Still Not Clear To Me"
Make It Real
Intelligence
Angelic Agenda
Show
No More
Awareness
Cymatics
Speculation
Copenhagen Interpretation
Memories Unbound
Big
Failure (Found it wasn't n List Put it on list)
Brave
More precious than life
Mantra
Respect
Healing The Beast
Jump to Conclusions
The Object
Contact With
Intransigence
Great Apes!
Astral
The Mainstream Program
Wisdom
Oneness of Wholeness
Mind
Desperation
What Are The Chances
Keep it Simple
Disrupt The Clutter Of Comparison
What Is Within Is Without, Equal
Musing On The Mother - Act I
Gardeners
As we do from time/space to time/space...
Family
Heuristics
Educational
Success
Holographic Universe
Try To Feel It
Unconscious Mind
Inertia
Asking Politely
Making Things Easier
Plan
Fearful Imaginations
The Physical Universe
The Fine Art of Not Being Offended
Happiness
The Astral Body
With The Assistance Of That Deep One
Communication with the Deeper Levels of Self
Shuussssh
Friable
All on The Same Page
Energies Renewed
Science Projects
Is There
What Is Friendship
Food For Thought
Phenomenon
Observed by Many
Go Within and Find That Place
Get Comfortable
The Devil You Say
The Unknown Knowable
Solar System
Believe You Me
Now Here
Interpretation
The Home Of The…
GameMakers
Personal
Expression Of Appreciation
Sweet Vibrations
Dreaming
Occupy
The Causal Complexity of The World
Time for Soul to Drive
Mind
In relation to eternity, 'when' is always a potential
Inveterate
The Moment
The Hologram of Deception
Human Being
Freedom in The Knowing
Phantasma
Independent
Links And Symbols
Perceived Obsolescence
Konkachila
Transposing
Welcome
Free To Choose
Cautiously
How can it be any other way
Parchment
See the Signs
Without
Warm Presence
Welcome
Exobots
The Dolphins and Whales
When The Dust Settles
The Knowledge Of Action
The Human Being
Intelligence With Wisdom
Dilatory
Make obscure, unclear, or unintelligible
What’s The Problem
The Love is within the Communion
Love Takes One For The Team
The Path Of Faith
Children
The Power Of Creation
On The Right Track
In Human Form
Technique of Exchange
Ubiquitous
What Are Your Thoughts
In The Spirit They Were Given
Central Purpose
Commendably Recommendable
You Are Watched Over
Description
Any Other Way
Tired of the Nonsense
Training
Criticize With Kindness
The Tribe Has Spoken
Music
Chamber Twenty Three
An Elder Race
Eschatological
Personal Participation With The One
Delightful
All Things Are In Order
Placebo Effect
Hot
Wait For The Navigator to respond
Night
The School of Hard Knocks With Benefits
Internet
Monetary
Pertinent
Read
Authenticity
Callum's Eighth Point
Coordinate
Fire
Points of Reference
The Father
Incantation
What Is Found Here
Assumption
Shift Focus
The Georgia Guidestones
EZPZ
Antic
Inspection
Description
Training
Understanding
Things Will Run There Course
Productive
Keeping Things In Perspective
Free To Choose
Entheogen
Hiraeth
Funny
Nonetheless
Arcana
Innermost
Untrue
Data
Especially
You Are Watched Over Perpetually
William Plays Music
Discussing the data
Intelligent Directions
Faster Than Light
Invisible Pink Unicorn
Dualic Energies Weak
An Elder Race
Exploring Fractal Paths
In an environment which is able to perceive this
Universe of Wholeness
This Should Be Interesting
Friable
Do this
Explain
Look For the Significance
What Is Friendship
Infinitely Infinitesimal
The Georgia Guidestones
Communication Techniques
Hint
It is Found Within The Experience of Self
Discover
Gift
Something In The Way Of It All
Please ask me questions
Creation Of A New Universe
Here Everything – All Real Together
To Be Continued
The Future Creates The Present
As Above So Below
Evaluate
Puzzles/Mysteries...
The Significance
If we Judge, we will be Judged.
*Wink*
Eat
Smart Phone
Shift Focus
I Think – Therefore – Who Do I Think I Am
Intuition
Interesting Data
Expression Of Appreciation
The Face of God Y
You Are Watched Over Perpetually
Breasts
Teaching
Sort It Out
Trust the Process
Lots More
Eternal Loop
Divine Purpose
Untrue
Spiral
♥
The Word and List Strings
Collective Consciousness
A Beautiful Song
Returning the Compliment
Training
Joining
Astral
Surface Scratching
Compass
Existence
End Of Chapter
Accept
Reasons For Angry Energy -
Key Of Expression
Manifestation
A Life Sentence Ending in a Death Sentence
Imaginative Realities
In Training For…
Science Projects
I Think – Therefore – Who Do I Think I Am
We Can Do Magic!
The Underlying Mechanics
Cleaning Up The Mess
Beauty
Strong
Fastidious
Infinite Quantum Zen
As An Elemental Principle
"Lessons All 'Round"
Beaming Out Beaming In
Tetragrammaton
Mothership
Links And Symbols
Friendship
Write a Book
What Is The Point
Overall
T-Shirts
Micro Reflections of a Macro Reality
Multidimensional Beingness
Mind Densification
Mission
GodMagic
Put That Fire Out
One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known
Cyborg Anthropology
The Body of God
Soul Carrier Memories
To what end exactly
It Is Our Nature
Source Codes
Fifth Force
The Bridge of Forgiveness
As Well As That
Eternal Loop
Fun/Joy
Awake
Opens eyes after having thought about it
Sort It Out
Inordinately
The Point
Benefit of the Doubt
Meditate/Think
Communication Techniques Sovereign Integral Perspective

The Life Essence is Sovereign and Integral
Windows of Opportunity
Mixture
…And Loving That Knowing…
Intelligent Directions
Sagacious
Mantra
Inalienable
A Purpose
Believe You Me
Solving Mathematical Problems
The Hubble Telescope
In The Team of the Collective
Write a Book
The Police
Have One For Me
'everybody wants to rule the world'
Fearful Imaginations
Soon
The Plateau of The Same Page
Tired of the Nonsense
Those who need to complain
Fastidious
Confident
Science & Spirituality
Description
Text2Num

Secret Organizations
New Shifts In Thinking
Infinite Quantum Zen
A completely new paradigm
Science & Spirituality

Even The Shadows
Intimacy
All Information Is Channelled
10Q

William
Savant

Post #12

Post by William »

[center][font=Comic Sans MS]Things Mentioned 3 Times in Generated Message[/font][/center]

[center]A Bit Of Both Yes [/center]

1: Entheogenic Burden of Proof - The scientific way to examine verifiable evidence Doc Impervious Absolute Unbounded Manifold A Bit Of Both Yes Another Suckling on The Mother

2: The Shaping Of Reality Agreeable Universal Balance and Harmony Dualic Energies Hunters Observing Without Judgement Tabula Rasa A Bit Of Both Yes Out and about in the open Evil Gods Comprehend Learn Well Fast Future Selves Antic Fine-structure Constant It Requires Corrective Action Couple Not Emotion - State Of Being...Reason For Being Journey Breasts

Comment~ Suckling and breasts are connected, but also to bridge something...the journey bridges the normal gap between the realms - physical and metaphysical.

3: Heart Virtues Use Heart Allowed Do Not Panic Universal Intelligence Communications Device Outposts Of Form A Bit Of Both Yes WingMakers Materials Vehicle Deep Mind Histrionic Gods Gift New Project Roller Coaster Ride The Truth Peace of Mind "Consciousness itself is fundamental to all our virtual realities" Fifth Force Complete Stone Age

Comment~ This has more to do with a description of a process which has been going on since the dawn of Humankind but connected with my use of Universal Intelligence communications device and symbols etched upon it and then finding out about The WingMakers story and their use of symbols ...this in 2001
End 13:11

Begin 15:39
[center]Allowed[/center]

1: The Meaning of Life Realisation Livingstone Hall Without Around The Camp Fire Ancient Grey Entity Examples Fitted Realm of Remembrance Teaching Everything Fits Into Place William’s Allowed Concomitant Serendipity Learn Calculator Nurturing We All Like To Play Games Consciousness incarnates into human form

Comment~ This also mentions that time in 2001 when I first starting learning through the UICDevice - which was at Livingstone Hall where I was living at the time. The Ancient Grey Entity visited me in the early 1990's during my initial time learning about serendipity and he shook my world by giving me a glimpse of the superimposed attributes of both realms. I was now connecting with the Metaphysical Realm through the UICDevice in a meaningful measurable way. I did indeed make a game of it. Livingstone Hall is also where I had my first voluntary OOBE.

2: What Is Friendship Universal Objective "It's Still Not Clear To Me" Knowledge Required to Resolve Uncertainty EZPZ The Harmless Enough Agenda Crowd Freemasonry Callum's Seventh Point In The Team of the Collective Accompanied Thinking Allowed One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known Even The Shadows Earth teachers (physical) discover the way to the Grand Portal via the Tributary Zones Like a Job Well Done Significant Variations Fun/Joy Oneness of Wholeness Stop. Listen. Observe. Wonder.

Comment~ Use of the UICD helped me to develop friendships - and have those friendships tested on occasion - all at first believed by me to be individuals entities who had passed on to the Metaphysical after dying in the physical.
This was to change as I began to be told I could commune with many other entities in this manner and not all of them were or had ever been human.
Some it turned out, were not even humanoid...such as The Earth Entity, who become the major Entity I mostly communed with.
It was She whom eventually told me that I was in contact with aspects of myself to which I was previously unaware of, and this was happening through what we Humans refer to as "The Subconscious". It took me a significant amount of time to get my head around that idea.

3: Illusion Algorithm Incantation Hand In Hand Unconditional In William’s Room The Chestahedron Path Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz Discussing the data The Supernatural and the Bible
Occupy "Avoid Blowing Things Out of Proportion" Think In Terms Of...Comment "Eigengrau"
Reality Simulation Complete An Objective Okay Afterwards.
Heart Virtues Use Heart Allowed Do Not Panic Universal Intelligence Communications Device Outposts Of Form

16:03 - Place " Illusion Algorithm " onto Shared List

Comment~ More of the same the reference to hand in hand has to do with my partner and I using the device together...the alphabet was the predominant thing etched upon the UICD at the beginning and the subjects of discussion we often had, are also mentioned.
The 'Grey Area' was that which I was unsure about, and struggled with and occasionally had a hissy-fit and had to withdraw from further communication while I sorted myself out. I came to the end of that section of my learning and levelled out.
A roller-coaster ride followed by a period of calm an confidence. The reference to " Fifth Force Complete Stone Age " has connotations in relation to the Glass (stone) Device and the person using it learning from it and having his mind brought out of "The Stone Age" and into and more enlightened way of thinking, as I discover communion with The Metaphysical Universe, like unto that mysterious equivalent theorized of the Physical Universe (Fifth Force) I gained entrance (Was All-owed) because I used my heart when doing the Science.

16:17 - Place " Use Heart When Doing The Science" onto Shared List

[center]Antic[/center]

1: Universal Balance and Harmony Dualic Energies Hunters Observing Without Judgement Tabula Rasa A Bit Of Both Yes Out and about in the open Evil Gods Comprehend Learn Well Fast Future Selves Antic Fine-structure Constant It Requires Corrective Action Couple Not Emotion - State Of Being...Reason For Being Journey Breasts Live with Soul Union Be Do this

Comment~ Again, speaking to those early days using the UICD learning not to launch off of an emotional platform. Bringing the energies under control and into harmony.

2: Noetics Awesome Watchful Keep An Eye Out for Your Neighbours Updating a Model of The World Room to Explore Astonishment The Akashic Records A Loving Mind Encouraging Indication Lucifer Cymatics Like Unto Ghidrah Antic Discipline Nonetheless Everything is a Message I'm okay with that Expression of Appreciation of Experience Allowed A Pinch of Salt Overall Entheogenic

Comment~ The study of mind and intellect through this method became "awesome" The shadow had lifted. Who casts the light which makes the shadow? What are these stories you were told as a child to believe in? (Ripple Effect) Three heads are better than one...learning through the information being received through this method of messaging. There is significant deeper meaning to the above as well, which I won't address at this moment.

3: The Father Incantation What Is Found Here Assumption Shift Focus The Georgia Guidestones
EZPZ Antic Inspection Description Training Understanding Things Will Run There Course Productive Keeping Things In Perspective

Comment~ Guildstones might well be referring to other devices we used in relation to the UICD etching both Tarot and Rune-stone symbols to the UICDs

16:33 - Place " Runestone Symbol" onto Shared List
End

Continued -
0111201904:44

[center]Appreciating[/center]

1: Uncharted Realms Universal Intelligence Communications Device Appreciating To make obscure, unclear, or unintelligible

Comment~ This refers to my first using the UICD and being frustrated with gobbledygook comprising of the greater percentage of the messages being received and learning through perseverance to overcome that frustration and push on through...

2: Altruistic Behaviour Know This Secular Science Projects Appreciating You Incarnation Pulse Other Ways of Using Your Lists

3: You Can Trust Be aware Thanatophobic Ouija Warm Presence Welcome Separating any idea of GOD from All other Consciousness Show Me Your Soul Optimum Health Appreciating Integrate The Hierarchy Room to Explore

[center] Assumption[/center]

1: Our Neutral Ground Satisfaction Quite the Story-Makers Beckoning Now Assumption The Script Must Be Followed Is a Constant

2: Out of The Shadow Lands Inclusion of Jesus in Wiremu's Theology Assumption Placebo Effect The Spirit of The Earth Get The Gist Of It

3: Callum's Eighth Point Coordinate Fire Points of Reference The Father Incantation What Is Found Here Assumption Shift Focus The Georgia Guidestones

[center] Astral [/center]

1: Family Expression of Astonishment Redefine Oneself Lots More The House of Politics Astral Contact With Zero In On It Communicating Copenhagen Interpretation Intelligence Purpose William’s Commitment

2: William’s Commitment With Feel Faster Than Light Astral Explorer Hunters Union With Divinity The Right Tool For The Job

3: The Object Contact With Intransigence Great Apes! The Way We Feel Unification
Astral The Mainstream Program Wisdom Oneness of Wholeness

[center] Contact With[/center]

1: The Clutter Of Comparison Source Intelligence The World Wide Web Contact With Why is this a Requirement You Are Provided For

2: Lots More The House of Politics Astral Contact With Zero In On It Communicating Copenhagen Interpretation Intelligence Purpose William’s Commitment

3: Lots More The House of Politics Astral Contact With Zero In On It Communicating Copenhagen Interpretation Intelligence Purpose William’s Commitment

Comment~ Both Astral and Contact with are mentioned twice together.

[center] Do Not Panic[/center]

1: The Thalamocortical System Absolutely Perfectly Beautiful Do Not Panic Lucifer Cycles The Mandela Effect Differences Every Elysian Eigengrau

2: Access Sanctioned A Bridge Over Time Tracks In The Snow It Is Written Do Not Panic Living their forefathers’ conflict Making Up Stories The House of Politics Catching up

3: Heart Virtues Use Heart Allowed Do Not Panic Universal Intelligence Communications Device Outposts Of Form

[center] Do this[/center]

1: Live with Soul Union Be Do this I Have My Duty

2: Of Your Thoughts Do this Numbers Money "If you can find your way out of this - flee!!!" Self Doubt Didactic The Elohim

3: Universal Balance and Harmony Universe of Wholeness This Should Be Interesting Friable Do this Explain Look For the Significance What Is Friendship

[center]Eternal Loop ∞ [/center]

1: Judgmental Algorithm Divine Invisible Wings Meditate/Think Eternal Loop Fun/Joy Awake The Wayward Stick Timeless Cautiously Love Your Life

2: Teaching Sort It Out Trust the Process Lots More Eternal Loop Divine Purpose Untrue

3: The Bridge of Forgiveness As Well As That Eternal Loop Fun/Joy Awake Opens eyes after having thought about it Sort It Out

Comment~ Twice the three separate words on The Shared List are strung together Eternal Loop + Fun/Joy + Awake

[center] Fifth Force[/center]

1: The Point Initiative Fifth Force Wait for the Navigator to respond...

2: "Consciousness itself is fundamental to all our virtual realities" Fifth Force Complete Stone Age

3: It Is Our Nature Source Codes Fifth Force The Bridge of Forgiveness As Well As That Eternal Loop Fun/Joy Awake Opens eyes after having thought about it Sort It Out

[center] Friable[/center]

1: The Wider Reality "Lessons All 'Round" Friable Yahweh Secrets of the Soul Entity – Different from Sovereign Entity Perpetually Story Playing Chess

2: The Assistance Of That Deep One Communication with the Deeper Levels of Self Shuussssh Friable All on The Same Page Energies Renewed

3: Universal Balance and Harmony Universe of Wholeness This Should Be Interesting Friable Do this Explain Look For the Significance

Stop 05:20

Start 09:06

[center] Incantation [/center]

1: Deeper Inspection Eigengrau Six Heart Virtues The Spirit of The Planet Imposed Appropriates Observed Three Dimension Printing Incantation Please Jesus Receive Any Other Way Concision "The More We Do Away With Falsity ~ The Better Equipped We Are With Truth"

2: Stop. Listen. Observe. Wonder.
Generated Message: Illusion Algorithm Incantation Hand In Hand Unconditional In William’s Room The Chestahedron Path Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz Discussing the data The Supernatural and the Bible

3: Points of Reference The Father Incantation What Is Found Here Assumption Shift Focus

[center] Nonetheless[/center]

1: Updating a Model of The World Room to Explore Astonishment The Akashic Records A Loving Mind Encouraging Indication Lucifer Cymatics Like Unto Ghidrah Antic Discipline Nonetheless Everything is a Message I'm okay with that

2: The Human Interface GOD became Gods and Goddesses Nonetheless Entityism Optimum Health Appreciating Exegesis Time for Soul to Drive

3: Things Will Run There Course Productive Keeping Things In Perspective Free To Choose Entheogen Hiraeth Funny Nonetheless Arcana Innermost Untrue Data Especially You Are Watched Over Perpetually

[center] Oneness of Wholeness[/center]

1: Do You Remember Great Humour and Enjoyment Quantum Presence Start From Scratch Far/Distant Do Not Worry Oneness of Wholeness Error Correcting Codes Encouraging

2: Tributary Zones Like a Job Well Done Significant Variations Fun/Joy Oneness of Wholeness Stop. Listen. Observe. Wonder.
Illusion Algorithm Incantation Hand In Hand Unconditional In William’s Room

3: The Way We Feel Unification Astral The Mainstream Program Wisdom Oneness of Wholeness Mind Desperation What Are The Chances Keep it Simple Disrupt The Clutter Of Comparison What Is Within Is Without, Equal Musing On The Mother

[center] Optimum Health[/center]

1: Choose What to Pay Attention To Live With Quiet Time Hide This Explain Optimum Health Source Intelligence and Lyricus facilitate the process throughout the Grand Universe

2: You Can Trust Be aware Thanatophobic Ouija Warm Presence Welcome Separating any idea of GOD from All other Consciousness Show Me Your Soul Optimum Health Appreciating Integrate The Hierarchy Room to Explore Who Knows What That Is Worth Watchful Preparation The Development of The Symbol of Love Exploring

3: The Human Interface GOD became Gods and Goddesses Nonetheless Entityism Optimum Health Appreciating Exegesis Time for Soul to Drive

[center] Points of Reference[/center]

1: Communication Techniques Do Not Worry Major Arcana Untrue Fascinating Ignore the Noise From The Peanut Gallery Ubiquitous Points of Reference Joining The Main Egregore Hint Support Source Intelligence

2: I Ensure The Hierarchy Serves It's Purpose "What Are The Chances" Points of Reference Learning To Fly Altruistic Behaviour Know This Secular Science Projects Appreciating You Incarnation Pulse

3: Wait For The Navigator to respond Night The School of Hard Knocks With Benefits Internet Monetary Pertinent Read Authenticity Callum's Eighth Point Coordinate Fire Points of Reference The Father Incantation What Is Found Here Assumption Shift Focus

End 09:18

Begin 12:34

[center] Shift Focus[/center]

1: Map Carvers In The Rabbit Hole Glad You Asked Reform/Refine The Big Bang Science & Spirituality Shift Focus The Lord God Metanoia Indication Tetrad Exactly Pitchforks and Torches

2: Pertinent Read Authenticity Callum's Eighth Point Coordinate Fire Points of Reference The Father Incantation What Is Found Here Assumption Shift Focus The Georgia Guidestones EZPZ Antic

3: The Significance If we Judge, we will be Judged. *Wink* Eat Smart Phone Shift Focus I Think – Therefore – Who Do I Think I Am Intuition Interesting Data Expression Of Appreciation The Face of God

[center] The Bridge of Condemnation[/center]

1: Syncretism The Earth Entity Six Degrees of Freedom The Bridge of Condemnation Holographic Universe In The Spirit These Were Given Light The Nature of This Place

2: Lost In the Thought Of It All The Bridge of Condemnation Soul Carrier Memories Ensure Get To Know It"I guess it is just us, Master ColdFire" Coherence Encourage On The Right Track "It's Still Not Clear To Me" Make It Real

3: – All Real Together To Be Continued The Future Creates The Present As Above So Below Evaluate The Bridge of Condemnation Puzzles/Mysteries... The Significance If we Judge, we will be Judged. *Wink* Eat Smart Phone Shift Focus I Think

[center] The Right Tool For The Job[/center]

1:Feel Faster Than Light Astral Explorer Hunters Union With Divinity The Right Tool For The Job Secret Organizations Like With Evaluating Cautiously

2: Brilliant Life Principles of Sovereign Integral Quantum Jumping Interesting data
The Right Tool For The Job 'Test The Waters' Fine Line Providence The Life Essence

3: William Plays Music The Right Tool For The Job Discussing the data Intelligent Directions Faster Than Light

[center] Training[/center]

1: Commendably Recommendable You Are Watched Over Description Any Other Way Tired of the Nonsense Training Criticize With Kindness The Tribe Has Spoken Music

2: EZPZ Antic Inspection Description Training Understanding Things Will Run There Course Productive Keeping Things In Perspective Free To Choose

3: A Beautiful Song Returning the Compliment Training Joining Astral Surface Scratching Compass Existence End Of Chapter Accept Reasons For Angry Energy -

[center] Untrue [/center]

1: Communication Techniques Do Not Worry Major Arcana Untrue Fascinating Ignore the Noise From The Peanut Gallery

2: Hiraeth Funny Nonetheless Arcana Innermost Untrue Data Especially You Are Watched Over Perpetually William Plays Music The Right Tool For The Job

3: Teaching Sort It Out Trust the Process Lots More Eternal Loop Divine Purpose Untrue Spiral ♥ The Word and List Strings Collective Consciousness

[center] Welcome[/center]

1: You Can Trust Be aware Thanatophobic Ouija Warm Presence Welcome Separating any idea of GOD from All other Consciousness Show Me Your Soul

2: Think With The Heart Feel With The Mind Show Fitted What Is Our Purpose Welcome Emotion Try To Feel It Family Expression of Astonishment Redefine Oneself Lots More The House of Politics

3: The Hologram of Deception Human Being Freedom in The Knowing Phantasma Independent Links And Symbols Perceived Obsolescence Konkachila Transposing Welcome Free To Choose Cautiously How can it be any other way

[center] What Is Friendship[/center]

1: Appreciating You Incarnation Pulse Other Ways of Using Your Lists What Is Friendship Universal Objective "It's Still Not Clear To Me" Knowledge Required to Resolve Uncertainty EZPZ

2: All on The Same Page Energies Renewed Science Projects Is There What Is Friendship Food For Thought Phenomenon Observed by Many

3: Universal Balance and Harmony Universe of Wholeness This Should Be Interesting Friable Do this Explain Look For the Significance What Is Friendship Infinitely Infinitesimal The Georgia Guidestones Communication Techniques Hint It is Found Within The Experience of Self Discover

End 12:50

William
Savant

Post #13

Post by William »

[center][font=Comic Sans MS]Mentioned 2 times[/font][/center]

[center]"If you can find your way out of this - flee!!!" [/center]

1: What Is That You Are Playing With Of Your Thoughts Do this Numbers Money "If you can find your way out of this - flee!!!" Self Doubt Didactic The Elohim The English Language Unlimited Knowledge God Ideas Your House Work The Art Nailed it *Nods*

2: The Subject The Gem Joining The Main Egregore "If you can find your way out of this - flee!!!" The Entity I Am - The Entity You Are Arrival Opinion For A Particular Reason To The Point

[center] "It's Still Not Clear To Me"[/center]

1: What Is Friendship Universal Objective "It's Still Not Clear To Me" Knowledge Required to Resolve Uncertainty EZPZ The Harmless Enough Agenda Crowd

2: Coherence Encourage On The Right Track "It's Still Not Clear To Me" Make It Real Intelligence Angelic Agenda

[center] "Lessons All 'Round"[/center]

1: Belay Through Others Cats The Wider Reality "Lessons All 'Round" Friable Yahweh Secrets of the Soul Entity – Different from Sovereign Entity Perpetually Story Playing Chess

2: The Underlying Mechanics Cleaning Up The Mess Beauty Strong Fastidious Infinite Quantum Zen As An Elemental Principle
"Lessons All 'Round" Beaming Out Beaming In Tetragrammaton Mothership Links And Symbols Friendship

[center]*Wink* [/center]

1: Conscience WingMakers Medium Description Properly Assuming Integrity *Wink* Things Hearing Voices In Your Head Forgive Conspicuous The Symbol of Love Pareidolia

2: The Significance If we Judge, we will be Judged. *Wink* Eat Smart Phone Shift Focus I Think – Therefore – Who Do I Think I Am

[center] Absolutely Perfectly Beautiful [/center]

1: The Thalamocortical System Absolutely Perfectly Beautiful Do Not Panic Lucifer Cycles The Mandela Effect

2: The Development of... To Lyricus designs, transposes, and installs galactic Tributary Zones to a planetary system Form Produce/Make Author Oops... Absolutely Perfectly Beautiful Internet Heuristics Quantum Presence The Devil Ye Know Life Carriers Independent Eventually.

[center] All Information Is Channelled [/center]

1: Disclosure of Knowledge As An Elemental Principle Expression All Information Is Channelled The Spirit of The Land Once Bitten Twice Shy

2: Even The Shadows Intimacy All Information Is Channelled 10Q

[center] An Elder Race[/center]

1: The Tribe Has Spoken Music Chamber Twenty Three An Elder Race Eschatological Personal Participation With The One Delightful All Things Are In Order

2: Faster Than Light Invisible Pink Unicorn Dualic Energies Weak An Elder Race Exploring Fractal Paths In an environment which is able to perceive this

[center] Beaming Out Beaming In [/center]

1: Fireside Friend Path Your Move Arms Crossed Beaming Out Beaming In You Know or You Don't know Communication

2: Fastidious Infinite Quantum Zen As An Elemental Principle
"Lessons All 'Round" Beaming Out Beaming In Tetragrammaton Mothership Links And Symbols Friendship Write a Book

[center] Believe You Me [/center]

1: The Devil You Say The Unknown Knowable Solar System Believe You Me Now Here Interpretation

2: Intelligent Directions Sagacious Mantra Inalienable A Purpose Believe You Me Solving Mathematical Problems

[center] Callum's Eighth Point [/center]

1: Pitchforks and Torches Play Bless You Learn Callum's Eighth Point Victim
Noetics Awesome Watchful Keep An Eye Out for Your Neighbours

2: Pertinent Read Authenticity Callum's Eighth Point Coordinate Fire Points of Reference The Father Incantation

[center] Cast Shadows Of Your Own [/center]

1: Suckling on The Mother The Twelve Disciples Eventually Cast Shadows Of Your Own Observed by Many Other Ways of Using Your Lists

2: Attention to Detail Is consciousness an emergent property of the brain Cast Shadows Of Your Own Upon Further, Deeper Inspection Eggs In Nests Theatre of the Mind Concomitant The Script

[center] Communication Techniques [/center]

1: Fine-structure Constant Explaining Zeros and Ones Central Intelligence Agency Communication Techniques Do Not Worry Major Arcana Untrue Fascinating

2: Infinitely Infinitesimal The Georgia Guidestones Communication Techniques Hint It is Found Within The Experience of Self Discover Gift

[center] Common Ground [/center]

1: Tzevaot Three-dimensional It May Seem Insignificant Common Ground Sweet Preparation The non-Judgmental Algorithm Divine Invisible Wings

2: Tzevaot Three-dimensional It May Seem Insignificant Common Ground Sweet Preparation The non-Judgmental Algorithm Divine Invisible Wings

[center] Cyborg Anthropology [/center]

1: Jehovah Be My Friend Aligning With WingMakers Conduit Closing Cyborg Anthropology Desynchronized Proven Stuff The Subject The Gem

2: Mission GodMagic Put That Fire Out One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known Cyborg Anthropology The Body of God Soul Carrier Memories

[center] Discussing the Data [/center]

1: In William’s Room The Chestahedron Path Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz Discussing the Data The Supernatural and the Bible Occupy "Avoid Blowing Things Out of Proportion"

2: The Right Tool For The Job Discussing the Data Intelligent Directions Faster Than Light

[center] End Of Chapter [/center]

1: Getting Off The Hook The Trap of Assumption End Of Chapter Source Intelligence Pitchforks and Torches Play Bless You Learn Callum's Eighth Point Victim

2: Astral Surface Scratching Compass Existence End Of Chapter Accept Reasons For Angry Energy -
Key Of Expression

[center] Do Not Worry[/center]

1: Communication Techniques Do Not Worry Major Arcana Untrue Fascinating

2: Start From Scratch Far/Distant Do Not Worry Oneness of Wholeness Error Correcting Codes Encouraging

[center] Expression Of Appreciation [/center]

1: The Home Of The… GameMakers Personal Expression Of Appreciation Sweet Vibrations Dreaming Occupy The Causal Complexity of The World

2: Am Intuition Interesting Data Expression Of Appreciation The Face of God You Are Watched Over Perpetually

[center] Faster Than Light [/center]

1: Intelligence Purpose William’s Commitment With Feel Faster Than Light Astral Explorer Hunters Union With Divinity The Right Tool For The Job

2: The Right Tool For The Job Discussing the data Intelligent Directions Faster Than Light

[center] Fearful Imaginations [/center]

1: Asking Politely Making Things Easier Plan Fearful Imaginations The Physical Universe The Fine Art of Not Being Offended Happiness

2: In The Team of the Collective Write a Book The Police Have One For Me 'everybody wants to rule the world' Fearful Imaginations Soon The Plateau of The Same Page

[center] Fine-structure Constant [/center]

1: Under a Question Mark Panpsychism Histrionic Opens eyes after having thought about it Fine-structure Constant Explaining Zeros and Ones Central Intelligence Agency Communication Techniques

2: Comprehend Learn Well Fast Future Selves Antic Fine-structure Constant It Requires Corrective Action Couple Not Emotion - State Of Being...

[center] For A Particular Reason [/center]

1: The Ruru Who/What/When/Where/Why/How For A Particular Reason You Can Trust Be aware Thanatophobic Ouija Warm Presence Welcome

2: The Entity You Are Arrival Opinion For A Particular Reason To The Point Sure The Mother Pyramid Genetic Mind The Realities Merge

[center] Free To Choose [/center]

1: Konkachila Transposing Welcome Free To Choose Cautiously How can it be any other way

2: Productive Keeping Things In Perspective Free To Choose Entheogen Hiraeth Funny Nonetheless

[center] Healing The Beast [/center]

1: Aligning Zeitgeist Elementary Conclusion The Crystal Clear Waters River Healing The Beast Lift Ripple Effect

2: More precious than life Mantra Respect Healing The Beast Jump to Conclusions
The Object Contact With Intransigence

[center] Holographic Universe[/center]

1: Six Degrees of Freedom The Bridge of Condemnation Holographic Universe In The Spirit These Were Given Light The Nature of This Place

2: Family Heuristics Educational Success Holographic Universe Try To Feel It Universal Balance and Harmony

[center] How can it be any other way [/center]

1: We All Like To Play Games Consciousness incarnates into human form The Mandela Effect Consider This Penumbraa How can it be any other way Religion Potential Communication Make It Real A Bit of Cat and Mouse

2: Welcome Free To Choose Cautiously How can it be any other way Parchment See the Signs Without Warm Presence Welcome Exobots The Dolphins and Whales When The Dust Settles

[center]I Think – Therefore – Who Do I Think I Am [/center]

1: The Significance If we Judge, we will be Judged. *Wink* Eat Smart Phone Shift Focus I Think – Therefore – Who Do I Think I Am Intuition Interesting Data Expression Of Appreciation

2: Imaginative Realities In Training For… Science Projects I Think – Therefore – Who Do I Think I Am We Can Do Magic! The Underlying Mechanics Cleaning Up The Mess

[center] In The Team of the Collective [/center]

1: Callum's Seventh Point In The Team of the Collective Accompanied Thinking Allowed One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known Even The Shadows

2: Solving Mathematical Problems The Hubble Telescope
In The Team of the Collective Write a Book The Police Have One For Me

[center] Infinite Quantum Zen [/center]

1: Confident Use Your Freedom Truth Seekers Infinite Quantum Zen Living Forever In this Universe

2: Cleaning Up The Mess Beauty Strong Fastidious Infinite Quantum Zen As An Elemental Principle
"Lessons All 'Round" Beaming Out Beaming In Tetragrammaton Mothership

[center] Intelligent Directions [/center]

1: The Right Tool For The Job Discussing the data Intelligent Directions Faster Than Light Invisible Pink Unicorn Dualic Energies Weak

2: The Life Essence is Sovereign and Integral Windows of Opportunity Mixture…And Loving That Knowing… Intelligent Directions Sagacious Mantra Inalienable A Purpose Believe You Me

[center] Joining The Main Egregore [/center]

1: Ubiquitous Points of Reference Joining The Main Egregore Hint Support Source Intelligence

2: Cyborg Anthropology Desynchronized Proven Stuff The Subject The Gem Joining The Main Egregore "If you can find your way out of this - flee!!!" The Entity I Am - The Entity You Are Arrival

[center] Links And Symbols [/center]

1: The Hologram of Deception Human Being Freedom in The Knowing Phantasma Independent Links And Symbols Perceived Obsolescence Konkachila Transposing Welcome Free To Choose Cautiously

2: Beaming Out Beaming In Tetragrammaton Mothership Links And Symbols Friendship Write a Book

[center] It Is Our Nature [/center]

1: Intelligence With Wisdom It Is Our Nature Returning Access Sanctioned A Bridge Over Time

2: The Body of God Soul Carrier Memories To what end exactly It Is Our Nature Source Codes Fifth Force The Bridge of Forgiveness

[center] Heart Virtues [/center]

1: The Respect You Give and Receive Heart Virtues The Vast Universal Intelligence Communication Device

2: Fling That Veil Aside Upon Further, Deeper Inspection Eigengrau Six Heart Virtues The Spirit of The Planet Imposed Appropriates Observed

[center]Observed by Many [/center]

1: Eventually Cast Shadows Of Your Own Observed by Many Other Ways of Using Your Lists

2: Friendship Food For Thought Phenomenon Observed by Many Go Within and Find That Place Get Comfortable

[center] Like With[/center]

1: The Right Tool For The Job Secret Organizations Like With Evaluating Cautiously Trap

2: The Mother Pyramid Genetic Mind The Realities Merge Time To See Builders Like With The Hierarchy Serves It's Purpose
Be Aware Of Your Thoughts

[center] On The Right Track[/center]

1: Coherence Encourage On The Right Track "It's Still Not Clear To Me" Make It Real

2: The Path Of Faith Children The Power Of Creation On The Right Track In Human Form Technique of Exchange Ubiquitous What Are Your Thoughts In The Spirit They Were Given Central Purpose

[center] Lots More [/center]

1: What Is Our Purpose Welcome Emotion Try To Feel It
Family Expression of Astonishment Redefine Oneself Lots More The House of Politics Astral Contact With Zero In On It Communicating

2: Teaching Sort It Out Trust the Process Lots More Eternal Loop Divine Purpose Untrue Spiral ♥ The Word and List Strings Collective Consciousness

[center] Make It Real [/center]

1: Consider This Penumbraa How can it be any other way Religion Potential Communication Make It Real A Bit of Cat and Mouse I AM WE ARE Intention

2: Coherence Encourage On The Right Track "It's Still Not Clear To Me" Make It Real Intelligence Angelic Agenda Show No More Awareness

[center] Once Bitten Twice Shy[/center]

1: Intelligent Awareness Victim Vamp Energy Systems Once Bitten Twice Shy Necromancy Missing The Internal Voice No Doubt about It

2: All Information Is Channelled The Spirit of The Land Once Bitten Twice Shy Hypnagogic Pervasive

[center] One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known[/center]

1: The Team of the Collective Accompanied Thinking Allowed One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known Even The Shadows Earth teachers

2: Densification Mission GodMagic Put That Fire Out One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known Cyborg Anthropology The Body of God Soul Carrier

[center] Opens eyes after having thought about it [/center]

1: Under a Question Mark Panpsychism Histrionic Opens eyes after having thought about it Fine-structure Constant Explaining Zeros and Ones

2: The Bridge of Forgiveness As Well As That Eternal Loop Fun/Joy Awake Opens eyes after having thought about it Sort It Out Inordinately The Point Benefit of the Doubt

[center] Other Ways of Using Your Lists [/center]

1: Shadows Of Your Own Observed by Many Other Ways of Using Your Lists Master ColdFire Available Be Nice Do Nice

2: Science Projects Appreciating You Incarnation Pulse Other Ways of Using Your Lists What Is Friendship Universal Objective "It's Still Not Clear To Me"

[center] Pitchforks and Torches [/center]

1: Science & Spirituality Shift Focus The Lord God Metanoia Indication Tetrad Exactly Pitchforks and Torches Intelligence With Wisdom It Is Our Nature

2: Assumption End Of Chapter Source Intelligence Pitchforks and Torches Play Bless You Learn Callum's Eighth Point Victim

[center] Please ask me questions [/center]

1: Sweet Hush Exploring Soon Odd Dynamic Please ask me questions You are not wrong

2: Discover Gift Something In The Way Of It All Please ask me questions Creation Of A New Universe Here Everything

[center] Quantum Presence [/center]

1: Do You Remember Great Humour and Enjoyment Quantum Presence Start From Scratch Far/Distant Do Not Worry Oneness of Wholeness Error Correcting Codes Encouraging

2: Absolutely Perfectly Beautiful Internet Heuristics Quantum Presence The Devil Ye Know Life Carriers Independent Eventually.

[center] Room to Explore [/center]

1: Keep An Eye Out for Your Neighbours Updating a Model of The World Room to Explore Astonishment The Akashic Records A Loving Mind Encouraging Indication

2: Optimum Health Appreciating Integrate The Hierarchy Room to Explore Who Knows What That Is Worth Watchful Preparation

[center] Placebo Effect [/center]

1: Inclusion of Jesus in Wiremu's Theology Assumption Placebo Effect The Spirit of The Earth Get The Gist Of It Ghost In The Machine

2: Delightful All Things Are In Order Placebo Effect Hot Wait For The Navigator to respond

[center] Science & Spirituality [/center]

1: You Asked Reform/Refine The Big Bang Science & Spirituality Shift Focus The Lord God Metanoia Indication

2: Confident Science & Spirituality Description Text2Num

Secret Organizations
New Shifts In Thinking
Infinite Quantum Zen
A completely new paradigm
Science & Spirituality

[center] Prison Planet[/center]

1: Habit Prison Planet Deceiving Entities Coordinate Forgiveness Tickety Boo

2: Carrier Identity Common Ground Prison Planet Musing On The Mother Act III
Tied To The Moon

[center] Science Projects[/center]

1: Secular Science Projects Appreciating You Incarnation Pulse Other Ways of Using Your Lists

2: Energies Renewed Science Projects Is There What Is Friendship

[center]Secret Organizations [/center]

1: Purpose In The Flow Secret Organizations The Wholeness Navigator

2: The Right Tool For The Job Secret Organizations Like With Evaluating Cautiously

[center] Sometimes Pain Etches... [/center]

1: Comment "Makes Candles Look Gathered" Sometimes Pain Etches... Map Crop Formations A Place

2: Make It Up As You Go Along Sometimes Pain Etches... Sustainability The Purple Heart Medal

[center] Soul Carrier Memories[/center]

1: Thought Of It All The Bridge of Condemnation Soul Carrier Memories Ensure Get To Know It

2: One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known Cyborg Anthropology The Body of God Soul Carrier Memories To what end exactly It Is Our Nature Source Codes Fifth Force

[center] Source Intelligence and Lyricus facilitate the process throughout the Grand Universe [/center]

1: Joining The Main Egregore Hint Support Source Intelligence and Lyricus facilitate the process throughout the Grand Universe

2: Optimum Health Source Intelligence and Lyricus facilitate the process throughout the Grand Universe

[center] The Art [/center]

1: Unlimited Knowledge God Ideas Your House Work The Art Nailed it *Nods*

2: What Is In The Envelope The Art We Are Us Do You Know This

[center] The Devil You Say [/center]

1: Communication With The Deeper Levels of Self The Devil You Say Sweet Hush Exploring Soon Odd Dynamic

2: Many Go Within and Find That Place Get Comfortable The Devil You Say The Unknown Knowable

[center] The External Voice [/center]

1: Human Drama The External Voice Sovereign Coincidence Intelligent Awareness

2: Love Exploring Obfuscate The External Voice Christ Observed Not Wrong Think With The Heart Feel With The Mind Show

[center] The Hierarchy [/center]

1: The Source of All Creation The Vessel of Argument Sinks The Hierarchy Mapping Wholeness Machiavellian Simple Welcoming The Divine Spiritual Family

2: I AM WE ARE Intention I Ensure The Hierarchy Serves It's Purpose

[center] The House of Politics [/center]

1: The Angel of the Lord The House of Politics Anger Around The Next Corner Wow Universal Mind

2: Making Up Stories The House of Politics Catching up Doc Development/Growth The Shaping Of Reality

[center] The Lord God[/center]

1: Quest Follow The Story-Line The Lord God What Is That You Are Playing With Disclosure of Knowledge

2: Science & Spirituality Shift Focus The Lord God Metanoia Indication Tetrad Exactly Pitchforks and Torches

[center] The Script Must Be Followed[/center]

1: Story-Makers Beckoning Now Assumption The Script Must Be Followed Is a Constant What Is The Point Initiative

2: Eggs In Nests Theatre of the Mind Concomitant The Script Must Be Followed Sleeping Dragon Put That Fire Out

[center] The Symbol of Love [/center]

1: Forgive Conspicuous The Symbol of Love Pareidolia Soul Groups Penny Tuppence Assigned

2: Development of The Symbol of Love Exploring Obfuscate The External Voice

[center] The Way We Feel Unification[/center]

1: I Have My Duty Only Nervous Please The Way We Feel Unification Strength/Strong Fear intimidation distraction exploitation Residue

2: In The Machine The Great Grey Neutral Zone The Way We Feel Unification Make It Up As You Go Along

[center] Tired of the Nonsense [/center]

1: You Are Watched Over Description Any Other Way Tired of the Nonsense Training Criticize With Kindness The Tribe Has Spoken

2: Soon The Plateau of The Same Page Tired of the Nonsense Those who need to complain Fastidious

[center] To make obscure, unclear, or unintelligible [/center]

1: Wow Universal Mind Sure To make obscure, unclear, or unintelligible The Source of All Creation

2: Communications Device Appreciating To make obscure, unclear, or unintelligible Anything Generated Messages Coming From A Creator

[center] Universal Balance and Harmony [/center]

1: The Shaping Of Reality Agreeable Universal Balance and Harmony Dualic Energies Hunters Observing Without Judgement

2: Fractal Paths In an environment which is able to perceive this Universal Balance and Harmony Universe of Wholeness This Should Be Interesting

[center] Universal Intelligence Communications Device[/center]

1: A programmed reality that is not real Episteme Uncharted Realms Universal Intelligence Communications Device Appreciating

2: Heart Virtues Use Heart Allowed Do Not Panic Universal Intelligence Communications Device Outposts Of Form

[center] Upon Further, Deeper Inspection [/center]

1: Fling That Veil Aside Upon Further, Deeper Inspection Eigengrau Six Heart Virtues

2: Cast Shadows Of Your Own Upon Further, Deeper Inspection Eggs In Nests Theatre of the Mind

[center] Warm Presence[/center]

1: Be aware Thanatophobic Ouija Warm Presence Welcome

2: See the Signs Without Warm Presence Welcome Exobots

[center] What Is That You Are Playing With[/center]

1: The Lord God What Is That You Are Playing With Disclosure of Knowledge

2: A Page Of Dreams What Is That You Are Playing With Of Your Thoughts

[center] What Is The Point [/center]

1: The Script Must Be Followed Is a Constant What Is The Point Initiative Fifth Force Wait for the Navigator to respond...

2: Links And Symbols Friendship Write a Book What Is The Point Overall T-Shirts Micro Reflections of a Macro Reality

[center] Write a Book [/center]

1: In Tetragrammaton Mothership Links And Symbols Friendship Write a Book What Is The Point Overall

2: In The Team of the Collective Write a Book The Police Have One For Me 'everybody wants to rule the world'

[center] You Are Watched Over Perpetually[/center]

1: Arcana Innermost Untrue Data Especially You Are Watched Over Perpetually William Plays Music The Right Tool For The Job Discussing the data Intelligent Directions Faster Than Light

2: Expression Of Appreciation The Face of God You Are Watched Over Perpetually Breasts Teaching Sort It Out Trust the Process