Musing on The Ancient Demon

Discussion of anything to do with the 'why' questions of life.
William
Savant

Musing on The Ancient Demon

Post #1

Post by William »

[center]Musing on The Ancient Demon[/center]

{Thinking to myself}

"I wonder why folk have to argue and cannot get along and just see how we all need to work together to make this planet wholesome?"

{Pokes at the fire with staff}

"We humans are like these sparks reaching for the heavenly ones. We need some kind of poke to get us activated."

{A wolf howls in the distance}

"We are all here experiencing this planet in this universe. Yet for reasons not entirely clear, we are distracted by our arguments. Hindered by them, even to the death."

{Places another branch on the fire.}

"Perhaps the fear of our situation would be too much to bear if we learned how to focus upon it, and so we distract ourselves..."

John Human
Scholar

Post #11

Post by John Human »

The alien has spoken, and the thought of rising and approaching the campfire returns, as another stirring comes from the Knapsack of Agendas...

Ancient Demon: Ancient Demon has been expected. Ancient Demon cannot expect to be heard. John Human reports the words of Ancient Demon and of the others. Ancient Demon understood that the man of the campfire did not understand the nature of John Human. Ancient Demon and the Young Demons will be able to talk, if the man can accept that John Human will be the one who shares the words that Ancient Demon and the Young Demons have to say.

William
Savant

Post #12

Post by William »

Moderators Note:

Hi John

This is to advise you that I have left some notes for you to read here;
viewtopic.php?p=971940#971940

Cheers
William

William
Savant

Post #13

Post by William »

William: Within the role-play, your Character(s) have been invited BY Manu Iti - to come closer and to actually interact with Manu Iti. If your agenda is as you say, then please respond accordingly with my Character, as he has invited you (your characters) to do.

If you can agree to this, we can proceed. Otherwise the purpose of the thread being created, cannot come to fruition, and I - as the Moderator will have to lock the thread.

What do you say?
@

[font=Comic Sans MS][center]Moderators Note:[/center]
Since there has been no more heard from John Human in this or any other sub-forum on this board for over a month now, I have decided to lock this thread.[/font]