Musing On The Mother - ACT II

Discussion of anything to do with the 'why' questions of life.
William
Savant

Musing On The Mother - ACT II

Post #1

Post by William »

[center]Image[/center]
Last edited by William on Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:14 am, edited 6 times in total.

The Tanager
Savant

Post #21

Post by The Tanager »

Manu Iti says that he is interested in hearing my (with an emphasis there on my...well he said "your", but you get it...or I guess I'm talking to myself here in these thoughts) understanding on the matter. I hope he doesn't think that I was implying that I'd love to talk about Christian and Wiremu's evaluation rather than my own. I was simply unclear on whether he was asking me for my evalutation of Christian and Wiremu's evaluation. He then reads another passage and asks me what I think of that, not The Tanager, but what I think of that.

After this he brings the word to number calculator back up. He states that "It's still not clear to me" and "Universal Belief System" both equal 261. But so is "it's clear now, my dear friend." He has yet to share the importance of such coincidences. Perhaps he sees them as unimportant, though.

Callum: Well, I am but a mouthpiece of The Tanager, so his understanding will be known as well. Yes, he could choose to put someone else's view into my mouth, but he sees our interaction as a way to try to understand Wiremu's view and to help Wiremu understand his view, so this has been his choice. Perhaps you and Wiremu disagree upon some things, but The Tanager and I do not.

What do I think of the latest passage? There is a "rule" our Creators are supposed to shoot for in what they have us say and do. We are not supposed to be judgmental. The speaker of the passage you read is unclear on exactly what that refers to. If it refers to judging the truth value of certain ideas, actions, etc., in the course of our discussion, then the speaker believes the listener is breaking that rule. The speaker also seems to think that it would be okay to do so.

Now, if that is not what it refers to, then we can't tell what the speaker thinks from that passage alone. But if you want to know what I believe, then I see at least two other options. If 'don't be judgmental' means something like "throwing a dirty look at someone who believes or acts differently than you," then I don't think either of us have been judgmental in our conversation and should not be.

If 'don't be judgmental' means something like trying to keep the other person from having or sharing their beliefs, then I don't think either of us have been judgmental in our conversation and should not be.

If 'don't be judgmental' does not mean any of these three, then what is meant to be excluded by the rule? That is three nuanced understandings of "being judgmental" just like there were multiple nuanced meanings for "man" in my earlier example. If the speaker of your passage had these three things in mind, it seems that the speaker thinks he was charged with being judgmental and was only guilty of the first kind of "being judgmental," while the one stating the charge was doing the same kind of judging. Thus his feelings of confusion.

William
Savant

Post #22

Post by William »

Callum's reply is at first a little confusing because he claims to be "but a Mouthpiece for The Tanager" which is surprising as it was not so long ago that he rejected the idea that he even had a Creator, and when he finally was convinced of The Truth, he seemed a little angst because it seemed to mean for him that he was not an Autonomous Entity excising his own will freely, but simply an extension of someone else's will, and doing the bidding of another Entity...He must have come to terms with that idea somehow...

...then I remembered how he made the judgement call that a being which had no will of its own, cannot be loved - conceived in an act of Love by its Creator, and I wonder if I somehow misunderstood his declaration concerning that, or if not, whether it bothers him at all that he is not Loved by his Creator.

I am undecided because Callum's reply to my question includes the comment "Perhaps you and Wiremu disagree upon some things, but The Tanager and I do not." which seems to imply Callum has some freedom in operating his will independently from The Tanagers - unless of course he is simply saying that the one is the same as the other...

I clear my throat...

Manu Iti: Thank you for that Callum. For now I am going to sit with some of it and contemplate how to respond.
In relation to what I do - or at least think that I clearly enough - understand... I have another question for you.

I pause for a time in order to allow for the thought to flow freely through my "mind-filters."
Eventually I am ready to proceed.

Manu Iti: When I was in The Silence of my Quiet Time and conversing with Wiremu, Wiremu apologized to me twice...for the harm that he helped to cause to me, even that I did not know at the time, that I was actually being harmed.

All I felt was something I intuited to prompt me to leave this situation and seek out The Silence.

I pick up stray stick and poke at the fire with it. Little giggles from within the flames come back at me, pleasant to my ears.

Manu Iti: I wasn't created for the purpose of being used to cast judgement onto others, and nor was I created to explain what Judgement is to anyone else.
All I was created to know about Judgement was that this - The Hub of Hologram Dimensions - forbids it.
Wiremu used me inappropriately and eventually we had to parley together and sort it out. That was what the Quiet Time was all about for us.

The Ruru: Time And Space Astral Explorer

I suddenly understand a memory of Wiremu's which he gave me access to...it is revealing within the context of This Place...I push on

Manu Iti: Long Story Short Callum, Wiremu explained the Dynamic to me and we came up with a plan to accommodate my particular make-up...

I again take up The Booklet and open it, finding the page I am seeking

Manu Iti: I would like now to read out a portion of Script from The Booklet, which might help in explaining that new position...

As solemnly as I could possibly sound, I started reading out the passage.

Manu Iti:
  • Manu Iti: Yes. I felt the need to remove myself from the Encampment as I was feeling strange...like I was under attack. You have not designed me for this type of activity...

Wiremu: True that. My apologies for placing you in such a circumstance and allowing it to go on for as long as it has.

Manu Iti: I am confused by Callum's behavior. I feel that a lot of what he says to me in reply to my theology, is judgmental. And when I point this out to him, he then responds with the accusation that I am myself judging him.

Wiremu: It is a point he is trying to make.

Manu Iti: Well I confess - I am uncertain what point that is...other than it is an impossible requirement to expect non-judgmentalism...

Wiremu: Judgmentalism appears to be the quality or state of being too willing to criticize the actions and behavior of others and say they are wrong.

Manu Iti: He judged my version of The Mother as "Evil" and "Unloving". That makes a difficult barrier to get through.

Wiremu: Is it your task to do so?

Manu Iti: No. It is my task to direct the folk who venture into the encampment, to where they are best served.

Wiremu: And how is that achieved, if you cannot hear from them their influencing position, and determine from that?

Manu Iti: Some people call that "Judging."

Wiremu: I suppose in some way it can be construed as such. You are "Assessing" - for purely reasonable - nonjudgmental purposes.
    Have you tried to make Callum aware of this?

Manu Iti: He cannot see it. I have tried different approaches.

I stop reading and close The Booklet.

Manu Iti: It's clear now, my dear friend. I have handled our interaction quiet badly, even being innocent of foul play, as I was ignorant of the subtlety of the rules.

I return to playing with the stick, absently using it for doodling in the dirt...

Manu Iti: I am wondering my Fireside Friend if it would be possible for you to agree to the terms and conditions of This Place and before saying anything from now on...
...would you mind thinking first, if what you want to say can be construed as judgement and if so, if you would consider refraining from saying it at all?

The Ruru: Calculate Short Straw Tarot Doc Hierophant.

Manu Iti: I understand that you believe yourself a mouthpiece for The Tanager, but am speaking directly to YOU, the individual - invisible to my eyes but not my ears - Callum, as you call yourself. It is you alone I am asking this of.
What say you Callum?

William
Savant

Post #23

Post by William »

I am wondering now who The Ruru is referring to as "Innocent Sovereign" I continue to use my Word2Number Calculator, and put it through... - it equals 208 and there is little on the list at present, but interesting nonetheless...

Manu Iti:
  • Gods of Human Creation
    Imaginative Realities
    We Groove Together

Nice correlations...

The Ruru: A Space Without A Time...

Manu Iti: Hmmm...that is only 1 more, so 'in the family of' as it were...
  • The Spirit of the Land
    All Things Are In Order
    You Are Watched Over...

The Ruru: Are Yellow Light Think In Terms Of...Something like that?

Manu Iti: Evaluating...even Cautiously...

The Ruru: Experiences.

Manu Iti: It isn't just about having them...but also about evaluating them...

The Ruru: Wow!

Manu Iti: That, they can be!

The Ruru: GOD Incentive Shine Your Light Conundrum
Atheism and Theism Doc

• "With this insight I could see where the idea that Jesus had actually been educated in Mahayana Buddhism made perfect sense. He could take this back to his home culture and teach it within the paradigm of their existing views of "God" because Mahayana Buddhism doesn't care how people think of God. So I could see Jesus allowing the Jews to continue their views of a "Father God". So he would naturally speak in a language that is familiar to them. Not only this, but it would be difficult for him to actually reject the God of the Jewish OT because if he did that he would surely be cast out as a heathen.

So I could see where Jesus would try to play the fine-line of trying to embrace the standard views of Jewish culture whilst bringing in the clearly higher moral values and behaviors of MB. "

Be Nice Do Nice

Manu Iti: Hmmm...Ultimately it does not seem to matter in that light, but still matters to those who believe Jesus was representing a particular idea of a GOD. The difficulty may have been in created in the presentation, and subsequent outcome...difficult but not impossibly to find ones way through...

The Ruru: Live with Soul Union

Manu Iti:
  • Now Here
    The Object
    Dynamics
    Be Nice Do Nice
    Disagreeable
    Pragmatic

The Ruru: Make It Up AS You Go Along Everything is Unique Five Interlocking Circles

Manu Iti: Trust Mission Together.

The Ruru: King Frog Concision

Manu Iti: To The Point!
Truth Manu iti Evaluate Birthing Gods Gift Natural Emergent

The Ruru: Is there any such thing as 'Objective Morality' Doc
  • It is, a huge task. We are specifically dealing with an evil entity (of which human beings are all - without exception, aspects of) becoming a good entity, and the entity is something which created this universe, so just in that, *we can understand why the different stages of this rehabilitation process are necessarily complicated and exceptional long as well.
    *Well, when I say 'we' I mean that potentially. For now, it is 'me'.

In closing, some have already read what I think about consciousness in relation to this reality, and have argued that a creator GOD is not necessary in order for this universe to exist. That is all well and good, however, it is an assumption which cannot be known as truth, and can only be presumed, and I don't personally think it is pertinent to presume that such is actually the case.
    If it turns out to be the case, fine. But if it turns out not to be the case, then former assumptions and presumptions on the matter will mean nothing at all, and useless for that, and I am not one who wishes to hand-wave the possibility away as being 'unnecessary' just because it suits. It doesn't suit my personality.
    If I err, then I do so on the side of caution.

Manu Iti: Sounds reasonable...

The Ruru: Uncharted Realms The Vast UICDevice Learn Well

Manu Iti: A Good Question "What Is Found Here?" The Cave of Origins The World Wide Web The Deeper Reality Whatever Meaningful A Game Of Chess Timeless Sharing Data

The Tanager
Savant

Post #24

Post by The Tanager »

As Manu Iti responds, his approach is so much more direct this time than others. I am thankful for that.

Callum: There is still a little more work to do on Wiremu's rule before I can agree to follow it or not. Wiremu defines judgmentalism as being too willing to criticize the actions and behavior of others. Does Wiremu include one's beliefs within "actions and behavior" here? I do not see how I have criticized your actions or behaviors in our interaction, so it must include criticizing one's beliefs. That rule should probably be tightened up for future people to better understand when coming into this world.

Now, I have criticized ideas as leading to other certain ideas. For instance, what I understand of your position leading to a Mother who is evil and unloving. I think you are saying this is me being judgmental.

I pause, exhale a breath, shoulders relaxing, and look at Manu Iti's loving eyes.

Callum: When you criticized my position of creatio ex nihilo leading to an illogical position, you were doing the exact same thing that leads to me being called "being judgmental." So, perhaps you are saying that your role in this world gives you the right to do that, when others do not have that right. You do this in order send people where they are best served, whatever that means.

The bird: Two.

Callum: Oh, hello, little bird. Glad to see you again. I haven't seen you since you sung me to sleep last. I've got some seed for you.

I open my hand and the bird flies into it, eating of the seed I grabbed from my pocket. I then turn back to Manu Iti.

Callum: Or, perhaps, you are saying that our motivations behind sharing our critiques of ideas are different. Yours are pure, while mine are not. If so, what are my motivations for sharing my critiques and what, more exactly, are yours? What does it mean for you to send people where they are best served?

If you can directly respond to those concerns, I think I will be able to give a final answer to your question.

William
Savant

Post #25

Post by William »

Callum appears to want to negotiate terms and conditions and it is becoming clearer that his role has been created for that purpose from the go-get.

Manu Iti: I understand Wiremu set the rule in place in order that it might attract individual personalities who are happy to oblige in expressions of non-judgmental and unconditional loving attitudes...through the Characters created for the purpose.

I think about the time spent on coming to this realization - cross purposes which naturally enough created the opportunity for friction...I am simply not made for that, and nor is This Place.
It becomes clearer to me why Wiremu apologized for not doing something about it sooner...

Manu Iti: It appears that you are under the impression Callum, that the rules of This Place are negotiable, and your main role is in being used for that purpose.

I glance over to the lights beyond The Twelve Judges Mountains...

Manu Iti: So - when you asked about The Mother it was not your intent to allow my theology but to find something within it that you could Judge...and that set the course for our ongoing interaction and eventual ceasing of that interaction altogether...because it was based in your attacking it and my defending it and Wiremu's allowing that to go on for longer than it needed to...which my own reaction finally brought an end to.

My 'criticisms' were observations based on reflecting your own observations back to you, but - as is evident - this only allowed for me to then be accused of being judgmental about your own theology.

This is something which Wiremu and I discussed in The Silence and decided together that it was something we were not at the time aware of as being a set-up, because of The Tanagers algorithm and his subsequent designing you and placing you here, operating on that encoding.

The Ruru: Optimum Health Encourage

Manu Iti: This is why I asked you if you yourself could possibly consider making the choice to observe the Rules of This Place - so that you might find a way to break through that encoding and no longer be used for that purpose...and in doing so, become your own person.

I focus upon what Wiremu and I discussed in relation to this idea.

Manu Iti: You ask me to explain what the rules actually mean, but that is not my role in This Place. It is simply expected of those who choose to come here, that they themselves will know what the rules mean, and in coming here, they are expected to have that understanding, rather than simply come expecting to be able to negotiate ways around those rules, under the guise that they are 'unsure' what the rules mean.

Simply put there is no 'work to be done on Wiremu's rules' regardless of your thinking so.

I then turn my attention to Callum's inquiring about what do I mean when I said my role is to send people where they are best served...

Manu Iti: Those who find their way to This Place are often unsure exactly where and why they are here and they require direction as to where in The Hologram Dimensions they are best served.
In The Hub of The Hologram Dimensions - This Place - those without judgmental attitudes and who delight in Unconditional Love are best served. Here they are free to explore the everlasting vastness of the realms which exist outside the contained influence of The Kingdom of Judgement.

Thus, while it is a task of mine to serve others who venture to This Place, in pointing out where they best need to be, it is assessment rather than Judgement-based, which - hopefully - might help you understand the difference.

Ultimately the individual decides exactly where they are best served, depending upon the algorithms that they allow themselves to be governed by.

I am sure you will have questions Callum, so I will leave off there and give you that opportunity.

I poke the fire with my stick, just to hear Master ColdFire Chuckle...he obliges.

The Tanager
Savant

Post #26

Post by The Tanager »

I look at Master ColdFire beside me and the one in the fire and the short bird and Manu Iti and the Ruru. I fear it may be the last I see of them. It saddens me.

Callum: No, my friend. I do not want to negotiate the rules, I want to make sure I understand exactly what the rules are, so that I can abide by them. For Wiremu to think the rule needs no clarification ignores the complexity of human language, especially between people of different worldviews. The Tanager asked Wiremu and got no clarity. We sought clarity as we came to this world out of love and respect. To judge The Tanager's motivations as a set-up is very hurtful, he tells me. That was not his intent and has acted in good faith towards you. When I asked about The Mother it was to learn what you thought of Her and to see if that made sense to me. The Tanager and I asked at various times whether sharing why it did or didn't make sense to me was acceptable and it was allowed. And your "criticisms" were of the same nature; they did not just reflect my own observations back on me, they were critiques of my view as irrational. You can accept what I say is true or not.

I pause. I take a deep breath.

Callum: I guess my only question is whether you want me to stick around or not.

William
Savant

Post #27

Post by William »

Callum once more brings up issues from Act I which no longer have relevance to me in my new state of awareness gained in my Quiet Time and then he finishes by stating that all that is left to him is to know whether I want him to stay or leave, as if all this was simply about what I want.

I suddenly hear a song in my mind...and start to sing along.

Manu Iti:
[center][font=Comic Sans MS]I'm wearin' awa', Jean
Like snaw-wreaths in thaw, Jean
I'm wearin' awa'
To the land o' the Leal
There 's nae sorrow there, Jean
There 's neither cauld nor care, Jean
The day is aye fair
In the land o' the Leal[/font]
[/center]

I stop there as I try to remember the rest of the poem...

The Ruru: Allowed - It's Our Nature Gentle Sleep The House Of Politics

Ah that's right...

Manu Iti:
[center][font=Comic Sans MS]Ye, aye, were leal and true, Jean
Yer task is ended noo, Jean
And I'll welcome you
Tae the lan' o'the Leal
Our bonnie bairn 's there, Jean
She was baith gude and fair, Jean
And oh, we grudged her sair
To the land o' the Leal[/font]
[/center]

The Ruru: Secret Between The Elohim Access Interesting - Ipso Facto

And finally -

Manu Iti:
[center][font=Comic Sans MS]So, dry that tearfull e'e, Jean!
My saul langs to be free, Jean
And angels wait on me
To the land o' the leal
Now fare-ye-weel, my ain John
This warld's cares are vain, John
We'll meet, and we'll be fain
In the land o' the leal[/font]
[/center]

The Ruru: Body Intelligence To what end exactly?

I turn my attention back to Callum.

Manu Iti: Act One is in the past Callum. Act Two is our opportunity to learn from that, what we will and apply it to our new situation.

I would, of course, be saddened if you were to up and leave This Place, but it is not for me to make that call.
My role in relation to your leaving, is to point you to the place you will be best served in going to from here.

That is all.

If it helps you any, I will read another passage from The Booklet because it explains that anything you say which can be construed as being judgmental won't be heard by me...so won't be responded to by me.
In that way I am out of harms way of the dynamic, because I am not enabling said dynamic to take root and develop.

In regard to that, please extend my apologies to The Tanager for my beliving that it was his intent to use you - Callum - as his instrument to see how far he could push the boundaries and stretch the rules. It may be that I am off the mark in that assessment, or it may be that The Tanager has done this from the subconscious regions of his mind, and was therefore not aware of that being the case.

Ultimately - please inform him - it is here nor there to me, as a precautionary method has been developed to counter any such subconscious manipulations which might be occurring, given that The Tanager entered you - Callum - into this when he already believed that everyone...naturally enough in his opinion - judges and cannot help but judge.

Since he believed this prior to joining this Situation Around The Campfire, he should never have placed you within it in the first place, don't you think Callum?

I let my words settle and then proceed...

Manu Iti: If you do decide to leave, would it be because it was your choice or because it was The Tanagers choice?
Could you stay, if it meant that you would allow for the possibility that everyone does not have to communicate through the energy of Judgmentalism, as The Tanager believes, Callum?
Could you give it a go and see what might occur?

For you are welcome to do so, and furthermore, Wiremu wishes for me to convey to you that he is willing to adopt you as his own Character should The Tanager have no further use for you here, in This Place.

I think about something else worthwhile adding to that...

Manu Iti: If you decide to leave, please say so, and I will give you the information regarding the place which will better serve your requirements...who knows...perhaps that might even stall your departure...

...but first things first...

I open The Booklet and find the bookmark from where I had left off... which I then share with Callum...

Manu Iti:
  • Wiremu: The reason as to why this might be, is because Callum runs on a type of algorithm which prevents him from knowing...

Manu Iti: Knowing what?

Wiremu: Knowing that he runs on a type of algorithm which prevents him from knowing...

Manu Iti: What algorithm are you speaking about?

Wiremu: I will read out something his creator wrote. See if you can work it out from that;
At this point I activate a button on the front cover of The Booklet and a light projects out of it, casting an image upon the starscape, which acts as a screen for the projection.

Manu Iti: If I can draw your attention to the image being projected, Dear Callum.

[center]Image[/center]

eta: The Parchment [spoiler]

Manu Iti: As can be observed Callum, it is your creator who wrote those words, and he most obviously has the idea that being judgmental is unavoidable. Therefore, it is evidence that he placed you into This Situation, knowing - at least subconsciously, if not full well, that he would use you to try and make that point.

I pause to allow Callum the opportunity to read the words projected...and then continue reading from The Booklet...

Manu Iti:
  • After reading along to the words on the parchment, I am still unclear as to what Wiremu refers to as an algorithm...but I get something of the gist, so I speak to that.

Manu Iti: So are you saying that these words are acting as some type of algorithm?

Wiremu: They are words The Tanager wrote which underscore the reason for Callum's inability to comprehend you correctly.

Manu Iti: Hmmm....so therefore Callum is influenced by something he is not aware comes through how his creator is using him...

Wiremu: There are rules to follow. When rules are tested through challenge, a 'bending of the rules' occurs, which is required for the duration of the test.

Manu Iti: When does the duration occur?

Wiremu: When something breaks.

Manu Iti: Like the rule not to be judgmental?

Wiremu: If it were agreed that The Tanager is correct, then yes.
    The rule is unrealistic and cannot truly be applied.

Manu Iti: So this is why we meet in this place...because we have to understand we are - perhaps being unrealistic.

Wiremu: Or to formulate a means of establishing that we are not, and the rule then cannot be broken.

Manu Iti: How are we to tell?

Wiremu smiles at me...
After a few moments, I deactivate the projector and place The Booklet beside me. There is nothing further I wish to add, the ball now being in Callum's court.

I continue conversing with The Ruru.

[center]Image[/center]
Last edited by William on Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

William
Savant

Post #28

Post by William »

Turning my attention back to The Ruru, I smile at Her and She fluffs her feathers in return.

The Ruru: The Navigator Can Read Maps.

Manu Iti: I would suppose one cannot be a Navigator without that talent.

The Ruru: This Is Part Of The Job

Manu Iti: Who is The Navigator?

The Ruru: What’s The Problem?

Manu Iti: The problem is how to get from one point to the other, through unfamiliar terrain. Maps and being able to read them, are very helpful.

The Ruru: From Prison To Paradise Doc

Manu Iti: No Easy Journey, I imagine...

The Ruru: You Trust My Navigation

Manu Iti: Once I did - now I think that Trust is no longer required as you have proved consistently that you are very capable.

I see a movement to my left, and glancing in that direction I notice that Penny Tuppence has moved closer to The Ruru and I.

The Ruru: Calculator Active

I get out my Word2Number Calculator and ready myself...

The Ruru: Unity

I punch it in and it gives me the number along with other words which equal that number...I read out all the words from the list...

Manu Iti:
  • Winter
    Summer
    Religion
    Secrets
    Provide
    Encourage
    Study
    Unity
    Regulate
    Complete
    Dusty
    Great Ideas
    Joyful
    Influence
    Counsel
    Narrow
    Success
    Phantasia
    Parity

The Ruru: Interesting

Manu Iti: Yes - very...

The Ruru: Communications Device.

I type the word in and tap the 'enter' symbol...I read out the list...

Manu Iti:
  • Every Conceivable Detail
    Commendably Recommendable
    The Dolphins and Whales
    Do Something About It
    You Are Provided For

The Ruru: Entity For Your Greater Enjoyment Known/Revealed Source Intelligence My Essays shared to this site Doc Wiremu wrote;
  • When one looks at the story of Samson, one sees that Samson made some bad choices, lost his sight as a result and decided that since he was going to be executed, so too he would use the last of his strength to bring death down on the heads of those who wanted him dead.
    All in all, bad choices all around. Pointless waste of resources and everything else.

One can forgive without forgetting. Indeed, that is the wisest use of forgiveness.

Israel simply is not blameless in the game, and by association, neither is her God.

As a Last Resort, the Samson Option renders Israel's agenda null, so it is simply not a great option in that regard, but what exactly IS Israel's agenda in relation to - not only declaring herself to being a Chosen People of God - but in relation to the rest of the world as well.

Manu Iti: A Political Essay...

The Ruru: Mechanism/Tool/Device Couple Transhumanism... You Are Allowed To Laugh You Know

Manu Iti: I do know. That reminds me of the story Wiremu told me once about Sophia and Han...AI Robots in his world - prototypes of things to come...some things they say make me laugh out loud...

I chuckle. Then I type in "Sophia and Han" and tap 'enter'...a list appears...I read the first few words to myself this time...

The Ruru: Soul Retrieval

I type that in and read out the list.

Manu Iti:
  • Try to remember
    You Can Trust
    On The Right Track
    Playing As Children
    Sleep Paralysis
    Turning Point

The Ruru: Consciousness and Reality Form Builders The Old Soul WindBlown
In Cell Thirty Two I Found Love In You
It Will Prove Itself True Or False
Letting Go Of This Place Far Out! Grand Experiment

Manu Iti: Necessity is The Mother of Invention.

The Ruru: The House Of Religion Thoughts Written In The Clouds

Manu Iti: Human Imagination has consequences...

The Ruru: Do A=6 All The Same

Yes - The lists remain the same...

The Ruru: The evolution of the understanding of the idea of GOD Doc2 Wiremu Wrote;
  • When one is stupid, then yes, best keep it simple. Otherwise, there is complexity to deal with as a natural occurrence of being within this universe.
    The data is data and when one complicates it so that one believes that a single book contains all the data one requires to have a successful life, then problems are naturally going to arise. Calling a book 'the word of GOD' is naturally going to create such problems and complicate things because of the need to have to LIE about stuff in order to force the contradictions to fit in the way one WANTS them to fit (that is the complication) rather than sort out the contradictions from the non contradictions. (keeping it simple..but not stupid) Eventually, rather than look into the contradiction, the member simply hand-waved my arguments away in a condescending manner.
    Do I take umbrage and blame their idea of GOD? Nope. Their idea of GOD does not mean that GOD is the problem or that there is no GOD outside of their own idea of GOD. Yes - they do show that their idea of GOD is a LIE, but that bathwater can be thrown out. The baby remains.

Manu Iti: What are LIES but believing the unproven to be truth?

The Ruru: The ...Those Who Can Open To Changes Faster Than Light Point of Contact The Point Longing Asking Politely...

The Tanager
Savant

Post #29

Post by The Tanager »

Manu Iti responds that he is not forcing me to leave. I am glad. I look over at the Master ColdFire beside me and we smile. Manu Iti also talks about The Tanager's claim that judgmentalism cannot be avoided.

Callum: I'm not sure I could become Wiremu's adopted son. Perhaps, at best, we'd have the same problem of the two Master ColdFires, the one beside me and the one you keep poking in the fire. But I will stay here as long as I am welcome.

I have two other things to say. First, The Tanager impresses upon me that his belief that judgmentalism cannot be avoided involves a specific context. When different worldviews are being shared, we will naturally try to make sense of the other worldview and see if it fits within our own worldview or is a big enough challenge to a belief of ours that requires us to change that belief. While one can keep those things to themselves and not share it with the other, it still occurs. That is the type of judgmentalism that The Tanager thinks is unavoidable.

Second, now that I understand the rule against judgmentalism better, I will certainly abide by it. I will not critique any view and see where this approach takes us.

William
Savant

Post #30

Post by William »

Callum begins his answer by remarking on Wiremu's offer to adopt him as a Character and mentions there would be a similar problem of 'the two Master ColdFires' - which I assume he is thinking that there would be two Callum's.

Mani Iti: The offer to adopt was based on the idea that if The Tanager has no more use for you, but you wanted to stay and explore the unlimited reaches of the Hologram Dimensions, Wiremu is happy to help you in that.

There are no things in this place which are not unique. There are no two "Master ColdFires." Callum.

The middle section of Callum's reply again seeks to justify The Tanagers use of Callum for the purpose of Judgmentalism "in a specific context".

Mani Iti: In regard to your explaining The Tanagers stance on Judgmentalism, - when you report;
  • "When different worldviews are being shared, we will naturally try to make sense of the other worldview and see if it fits within our own worldview"

This is the same as what I tried to explain to you when mentioning "the lens of judgmentalism" - You can refer to The Book of Act I for more detail on that.
The irony of course is that my using that idea to try and explain it to you, was blocked in your understanding, but now you and The Tanager have connected more adequately, you appear to understand that a little better now.

The Tananger might think it unavoidable, but that is not the case if one becomes consistently aware of the dynamic of that process and seeks ways in which to avoid using it.
As with the first time, I offer that as something for you to take into consideration.

I then pause to consider my next words of reply related to the feeling of having ones beliefs challenged. I glance toward The Ruru.

The Ruru: GOD is Innocence Sovereign Integral Network The Neverland Metaphor Do A=6

The Ruru is counselling me to Look For the Significance As An Elemental Principle when examining my purpose in relation to what I think The Purpose Of Life Is...Which is
Looking After Poor People and Musing On The Mother
The Neverland Metaphor is a device to assist that process.

Mani Iti: I have an idea Callum - something I wish to show you in regard to the nature of This Place.

As I am saying this, my attention is still upon The Ruru. She nods Her agreement and I get the impression from somewhere that She is more than happy to go off and play with Her Friends.

The Ruru: Earth teachers (non-physical) prepare the species for acceptance of the Grand Portal
...Shuffle List...
Soul Carrier Memories Planet Earth Interesting To Be Sure

I then turn my attention to the CampFire - specifically to One Master ColdFire...I poke the stick into the flames and hear his laughter.

Mani Iti: What do you think of that idea MC? You up for that?

The Ruru then flies off to join Her Friends...as silently as She had arrived.

Master ColdFire: Earth teachers (physical) disseminate and preserve the knowledge of the Grand Portal

It appears that the switch went without a hitch. Master ColdFire has accepted the role.

I then reply to Callum's second point.

Mani Iti: We are happy that you have decided to stay on Callum and to try not to be Judgmental. I would like to point out that by all means, use your mind for it's purpose intended!
To help provide a detailed analysis and assessment of something, literary, philosophical, theological theory etc et al! Just avoid doing it through The Lens Of Judgmentalism, and things will go smoothly, as I have no doubt you will discover!

I look over in the direction of the glow of The Realm of Judgement behind The Twelve Judges. It appears to me to have lost some of its energy...it is definitely dimmer to observe.

Master ColdFire then walks out from among the flames of the Campfire and comes up to me. He offers His hand for me to assist him in getting up on to the wooden bench seating - for the dramatics, as He is certainly capable of getting himself up there without help - he then faces Callum's direction, making a flurry of a bow, arm sweeping theatrically from one side to the other, and then plops himself next to me, looking up and smiling.

We fist-bump.

Master ColdFire: Comprehend On To It

I laugh! An Owl hoots Her response. In the distance the faint howl of a Wolf carries up The Mound. King Frog Croaks.

I reach for my pipe...