Musing On The Mother - ACT III

Discussion of anything to do with the 'why' questions of life.
William
Savant

Musing On The Mother - ACT III

Post #1

Post by William »

[center]Image[/center]

William
Savant

Post #41

Post by William »

Callum sees The Gem and calls out to me. He wonders what brings me to him, which surprises me because he told me that he had immediate mental access to Act III - perhaps the recent events have distracted him...

Manu Iti: Yes my friend - we are up to date with the unfolding story. I have come to keep you company on your journey...

Long story short then - You are no longer directly in the Realm of The Hub of Hologram Dimensions. You are within a neighboring adjunction, created by an Entity who has spoken to you through the form of Ngagu Whaea
How you got here is something of a mystery I am trying to resolve, but you are required to assist me in returning you to Hub Mound - or if not there - then at least somewhere to your liking.

I pause to do some calculations and then continue;

Manu Iti: My task - for now - is to lead you and Ruthie @ to The Portal created when Ngaru Whaea exited The Tabula Rasa and created The Realm of The Cats.
The Portal Itself is deeeeeeep within a cave.

I touch a symbol on the Armrest and The Gem becomes invisible to any observing It.
I then think of a place a click away in a straight line towards where Callum is heading, and scope the area...I see something which might be useful...I find various items of which I want to give to Callum, so as to bolster his chances of learning things...I touch another symbol after asking The Gem and a Delivery Bot floats into sight from apparently 'nowhere' and I give It the items and instructions and watch as it moves away and disappears - as if into an unseen mist...then I see it reappear on the ground outside The Gem and move towards Its objective.

Once The Delivery Bot finishes Its task, I move The Gem a couple of clacks straight up from the clearing and zoom in on the small group lead by The Big Cat Whakatere. They are on course....

Manu Iti: If you keep moving in a straight direction, about a click from here you will come to a small clearing, and will see an old tree-stump...find the hole in the tree-stump and inside that, you will discover a small knapsack with some items inside it which you might find useful, including a Name2Number Calculator and list builder.
There is also a torch which you will need when you go into the cave entrance Whakatere takes you to.

Manu Iti: While I remember, I have been meaning to ask you if you remember crossing The Bridge of Forgiveness when you first climbed up Hub Mound and found my Campsite? ...When does your memory of being in The Hub of Hologram Dimensions begin for you?

At that moment I suddenly remember something I have been meaning to ask Callum, and take the opportunity to do so;

As I think of The Bridge of Forgiveness, I immediate find myself hovering over it as The Gem responds to my thought. It is almost an invisible structure, and it would take dedicated resolve to cross it, stepping out into the unknown over a deep canyon...that is how it appears from one end - The Gem then positions itself at the other end and the bridge looks well made - solid in structure - with the mountainous background inviting a different kind of adventure for any whom would pass over it from this direction.

[center]Image[/center]

William
Savant

Post #42

Post by William »

Wiremu messages me.

Wiremu: I see you have made contact with Callum.

Manu Iti: Yes. He seems in good spirits.

Wiremu: He is concerned with the emotional well-being of Ruthie.

Manu Iti: It appears that Ruthie is not recognized as a Creation of Ngaru Whaea's, so must also leave the Realm.
Where did Ruthie come from, if not The Realm of The Cats? It seems like a strange coincidence.

Wiremu: I am working on finding out more on that.

I check my copy of Act III and read what it has to say about Ruthie.

Manu Iti: Oh I see. Callum is concerned for Ruthie and feels that Ruthie would love to stay behind, learn more of the cats, learn whether she could have a life within The Realm of The Cats. Ruthie has fear over where they are going.

Wiremu: Yes. It may be a good time for you to approach Ngaru Whaea and tell her what has happened and why we think it happened...and see if She would be amicable to the idea of Adopting Ruthie.

Manu Iti: Okay. That sounds like a great idea.

Wiremu: I will let you know if I have any updates on data relevant to Ruthie.

Manu Iti: Excellent!

I check The Realm Map to see where Ngaru Whaea is situated. It appears that She has returned to Her Main Abode.

William
Savant

Post #43

Post by William »

Manu Iti: Let me tell you a quick story while we travel Callum!

Once upon a time there was an Eternal Entity who exited the Tabula Rasa into a universe which frightened him so much he had nightmares on a regular basis.

In Truth, his situation - while frightening enough - was not so bad that it accounted for his great fear, and most of the scary things were occurring in his mind...or what is called a 'mind'.

As he grew and adjusted to his new experience, he began to wonder why he was experiencing it at all, for it appear to have no reason to it.

Many people told him different stories as to why he existed in that place, and most all of them attributed some type of blame on himself for his predicament.

Then he was told of Jesus and how Jesus could lift the guilt away from him, but it actually only made things worse.

That is because, rather than reminding him that he was an Eternal Entity, The Jesus he was told should be believed in, forgot to include that part.

However, there was an aspect to this Jesus which - when one focused close enough attention to it, did indeed hint that this was the case. That he was - at least potentially in his present state of mind - an Eternal Entity - and was not being punished by being in that place, but was simply doing his duty as a volunteer - to go into the Tabular Rasa and experience a beginning and briefly lose sight of his prior existence of being Eternal, as a natural enough result.

It was expected and nothing to be ashamed about.

Thus, The Eternal Entity learn what he truly was while going through the experience of being what he truly wasn't.

Quite remarkable really....

Looking into the science of Astral Projection Stay Missing Dreamed Up By Yours Truly Anunnaki Astral Source Intelligence and Lyricus facilitate the process throughout the Grand Universe Variety of Expression Gods Gift Brave Food For Thought Desperation Equity WindBlown Said Another Way Reason Together Unwilling Perennial The Wholeness Navigator All Information Is Channelled. Embrace Imagination Particular Victim Compass Consider This Under The Watchful Eye of Human Science Even As An Elemental Principle I Spy With My Eye Graphic Changes The Freedom Of Friendship Chamber Twenty Three Returning Intelligence With Wisdom We Could Maneuver Puzzles/Mysteries...It Seemed Like a Good Idea at The Time. Learn Have One For Me There Are Myriad Stories Happening Within The Main Story Welcoming It is just one of those things. Fearless Cloudy The Fathers 'House - Mansions 'The Big Bang What once acted like a Wall, became a Gateway
Functional Who Knows Bellicose The Number One Nine Two Penumbraa Some
Fear Of The Unknown Inclusion of Jesus in Wiremu's Theology Fine-structure Constant Arecibo Message I Digress...…Great Ideas...Standstill Contemplate
Crop Formations The Art Pulse The Three Crystal Keys Three Fish Put yourself in your own shoes The Hamitic Hypothesis Musing On The Mother Act I Sustainability
Receive Seduce Jesus' Direct Superior Creatio Ex Deo Light Words How can it be any other way? Fear of the Unknown Shucks! Reaction I Will Expression Each Individual Quantum Jumping Callum's Eighth Point The Science of the Soul
"I think therefore I am, therefore who am I?" Large Elemental Powers Contact Sit Tight In William’s Room Real Beauty Dance The Blank-Slate Borderlines Bullies
Write A Poem About It Ensures You Get To Know It Intelligent Consciousness
I Think – Therefore – Who Do I Think I Am Eighty Six Billion Neurons

William
Savant

Post #44

Post by William »

Manu Iti: I read that you are concerned for Ruthie's well being and general state of mind Callum.
I would be happy to let Ngaru Whaea know of your concerns. Perhaps She would be kind enough to adopt Ruthie into The Realm of The Cats?

What do you think?

The Tanager
Prodigy

Post #45

Post by The Tanager »

As Manu Iti talks, I sense that I need to access the contents of Act III for a confusion on Manu Iti's part. I make a note to address his puzzlement later. After he finishes talking, I respond back:

Callum: I would love for Ruthie to remain with me, but she would like to stay in this area for awhile. I'm not sure where she came from or why she accompanied me here, but I want what is best for her and have a sense that I'll be fine without her.

Ruthie makes a sound that is a mix of a purr and a growl, which I've heard before in the past few days. It is as though I can read her thoughts, just know what she is thinking. I wonder why this is so, and what kind of connection it speaks of with us.

Callum: Ruthie has an independent spirit, however, so she is hesitant over what it means to be 'adopted' into this realm. She wonders what that would entail?

As I've been talking, I've reached the small clearing with a tree stump in the middle. I pull out the knapsack and examine its contents. Ruthie looks over my shoulder, very interested. I think she hopes there is some toy for her in it.

Callum: I also realize you are puzzled as to why I wondered what brought you to me. I do have the ability to immediately access the contents of Act III without a book, seeing through "The Tanager's eyes" as it were, but I do not always have to use that ability. On top of that, it can be very helpful to hear what I already think I understand put in a different way. Some nuance I never considered before might come to light that way.

As to the Bridge of Forgiveness, I do not remember crossing it. I remember hiking through mountains, streams, and forests, but not crossing any bridge of that type. I have memories that extend to other places, but I don't have any memory of how those places connect to this one, geographically. I didn't know it was a different place from what I now believe to be The Tanager's world.

Ruthie seems disappointed that no ball or small plaything was in the knapsack. I rub her head, which seems to slightly help take her mind off of it.

William
Savant

Post #46

Post by William »

Callum speaks freely of his concerns for Ruthie. He doesn't understand what Adoption is in relation to any offer which might be made by Ngaru Whaea regarding Ruthie.

He also tells me that he does not always access Act III of his own accord and relies upon his connection with The Tanager - and I suppose - how the data from the story-line is filtered through that reliance.

It seems to me to be a strange position to hold, but I suppose that as long as it does not lead to data being ignored regarding said story-line, that it needn't be seen as problematic.

I seem to recall something about adoption being mentioned in Act I...I make mental note to look it up...

Manu Iti: Yes Callum - I understand your concerns for Ruthies well-being.
Queen Ngaru Whaea is a capable Creator. Her Name literally means "Mother of The Cats" so the affinity is already established between Her and Ruthie...perhaps that is why Ruthie is interested in staying on in The Realm of The Cats...but if you are able to, please transmit to Ruthie that Queen Ngaru Whaea is One who is a Mother who wants to come alongside her children and help them live the best life possible. In fact, that they can only do so if they allow the Mother to come alongside.
Perhaps that may reduce Ruthies fears?

A bell sounds and Wiremu comes online.

Wiremu: I have found out more about Ruthie. It appears that She was a Creature of The Physical Universe who happened to have crossed over from that dimension and into the Tabula Rasa.

It appears that Ruthie was destined for The Realm of The Cats anyway, and it just so happened that at the exact moment The Tanager abandoned Callum, Callum entered the Tabular Rasa and He and Ruthie 'collided'...that's the best analogy I can come up with.
The ripple effect of The Collision cause a displacement and as Ruthie's projection was the stronger, She dragged Callum into The Realm of The Cats, and directly into the path of The Mother Wampus Cat and Her Kitten...the resulting collision displaced Mother Cat and Kitten, which in turn bounced them into the Tabula Rasa and they then followed the trail Callum had left, ending up at Hub Mound - or more specifically, the force of the collision put them on a trajectory which had them end up coming out into The Mystic Forest.

[center]Image[/center]

I think about the data Wiremu has shared...

Manu Iti: So that would explain why Callum and Ruthie have that connect - because they bonded when they collided in the Tabula Rasa...

Wiremu: It certainly sounds that way.

Manu Iti: I best get and see The Mother Of Cats ASAP

Wiremu: Rodger that! EZPZ!

Wiremu's image fades from The Screen and I read out to Callum, the information given to me, about Ruthie...

William
Savant

Post #47

Post by William »

Wiremu contacts me with interesting news.

Wiremu: I have adopted Callum from The Tanager. @

The news, while interesting, is not altogether unexpected.

Manu Iti: I see. Well things should hopefully start to flow more easily now that Callum is free from that influencing aspect of his psyche...

I do some calculations.

Manu Iti: We have increased our pace and should make the cave entrance before nightfall.

I wonder if the new situation has allowed for the flow to increase...I wonder about many things.

Manu Iti: I will let Callum know of this recent development...

Wiremu: I think it better for now that he does not know...I would like to observe any changes in his demeanor now that he is not so internally influenced by his Creator.

I think about that, and agree that there is no particular reason to inform Callum about this recent development...at least this time it wasn't just outright abandonment on his Creators part.

Manu Iti: Okay. I will speak with Ngaru Whaea regarding Ruthie, and see if She will be amicable to adopting Ruthie and letting her stay in The Realm of Cats.

Wiremu: Very well.

Wiremu's face leaves The Screen and I check out Callum, zooming in on him for detail. He appears to be in good spirits and moving quickly...a lot more quickly than the sluggish manner in which he had been moving, since first coming into this Realm.
I then think about Ngaru Whaea and immediately the Gem takes me to where She is.

William
Savant

Callum has been Adopted by Wiremu

Post #48

Post by William »

[center]The Story Continues - The Flow Is On.[/center]

Callum feels different. Invigorated. As if - quite suddenly - a veil has been lifted and clarity ensured as a result.
He is flooded with memories previously hidden from his understanding since he awoke to find himself at the foot of Hub Mound.

He also finds that he is keen to access the Acts of Musing on The Mother, and a strong urge to look up some things Manu Iti had spoken of...but now is not the time, for Whakatere has increased the pace and he is almost jogging to keep up.

He glances at Ruthie...she looks tired, and so he swoops down and picks her up and she smooches him under the chin in gratitude.

Callum: Well my dear companion. It is good to know how we came to be so bonded...you were bound for This Realm and our collision caused a connection which I feel I will carry with me even after we have parted company.

I think that I should be feeling sad at the prospect of you and I parting, but I don't. Rather I feel at peace with the help of the new understanding...and appreciation as well.

He looks ahead and sees the mountains looming before them...they are already in the foothills.

Manu Iti informs him that he will go and see Queen Ngaru Whaea and explain to Her about the collision in The Tabula Rasa and ask if She will accept Ruthie as one of Her own...Callum wipes away a tear that has found it's way onto his cheek. He does not know if it is his own or Ruthies. Perhaps it is from both.
Last edited by William on Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

William
Savant

Manu Iti Engages with Queen Ngaru Whaea

Post #49

Post by William »

As I am thinking of The Cat Queen, The Gem transports me back to Her Realm and into Her abode. She appears to be in a trance.

Suddenly Her eyes open and She quickly looks around the room, as if She senses my presence there...and just as quickly She rises to Her feet and moves in my direction.

She moves so quickly and purposefully, that I am momentarily startled and The Gem responds to that by ejecting me from the Armchair and out into Ngaru Whaea's Chamber...as I hit the floor, I lose balance and end up face first before her feet.

Hands on hips, head slowly moving from side to side, The Queen of The Cats observes me as I rise, sheepishly grinning. She clicks Her tongue 5 times and then speaks.

Ngaru Whaea: Mani Iti. You are spying on me.

I quickly regain my composure

Manu Iti: We are all Observed By Many as you full well know Ngaru Whaea.

My ruse does not work...

Ngaru Whaea: You were spying on me Manu Iti. The question is 'why?'.
Your name has come up recently in relation to my missing Wampus Cat and Kitten. Tell me what you know about these events.

Manu Iti: Very well.

I explain as succinctly as possible the story as The Queen listens intently. After finishing, She invites me to be seated, pointing to a chair beside a desk, while She reclines on Her sofa.
Having sat down, I start to continue but She holds a finger up and signals me to hold that thought.

She then closes her eyes and in moments begins telling me that She sees through the eyes of the one called "Whakatere" and tells me what She is observing.

Ngaru Whaea: The one called Callum is The Human Male - I sensed his Christianity and ordered him gone. He appears to have been meandering - in no particular hurry to be departing my Realm He should already be within The Cave and making his way to The Realm Portal.

Manu Iti: He has been hesitant, but has now picked up the pace I have news regarding the one called "Ruthie".

The Queen signals her interest. I tell her of the collision between Ruthie and Callum in The Tabula Rasa. She nods with understanding.

Ngaru Whaea: I feel Ruthie's fondness for this Human. I understand why this connection between her and The Human has happened.

Manu Iti: It appears Callum senses that Ruthie belongs here...do you agree?

The Queen opens her eyes to look at me.

Ngaru Whaea: This is my Realm. It is for all Cats.

Manu Iti: So we agree that Ruthie can stay here?

Ngaru Whaea ponders on this and then suddenly stands.

Ngaru Whaea: Can you take me to The Mystic Forest? To where The Mother Cat and Kitten are.

I am momentarily confused by The Queens sudden change of subject....

Ngaru Whaea: I have spoken with Tawa Mapahu on several occasions now. He is interesting and I would like to meet him. Can you take me there?

As I wonder on how to reply, The Gem suddenly becomes visible, and one section of its present geometrical shape opens up, as it did for me when in The First Hut.

The Queen raises her eyebrows...I smile...

Manu Iti: Apparently I can take you there, yes.

Still looking at The Gem, Ngaru Whaea say's something under Her breath and then looks at me.

After many moments of this, The Queen then turns from me and reclines once more on Her sofa.

Ngaru Whaea: I think for the present Manu Iti, I shall remain here and think about things a little more. Can you come if I call you?

Manu Iti: Of course Dear Queen Of The Cats. You just call out my name and you know wherever I am...

I smile lavishly...

Ngaru Whaea: Alright then - I accept Ruthie is part of my Realm and I am therefore Her Mother. You may go now, Manu Iti.

With that, another opening appears in The Gem, and I quickly move into it, and see the outline of a comfortable friend...ah - The Armchair! I head immediately to it and sit.
As I do, I hear Ngaru Whaea's voice and the screen shows a closeup of Her face....

Ngaru Whaea: Oh - and by the way Manu. Do not feel anymore that you need to spy on me.

I remain silent and zoom out a bit in order to see Her whole form reclining before me.

Ngaru Whaea: I know you are still here Manu Iti!

With that, I think of Master ColdFire, and am immediately taken to Hub Mound.

I see Master ColdFire kicking back relaxing in the Campfire, as it gives of beautiful blue flames... The Gem descends slowly and - reaching ground level - opens a doorway. I disembark and join him, happy to be back.

There is much to ponder upon. I decide that I would like to sit by The Campfire and enjoy my thoughts while eating stew and scones...and maybe afterwards, having a pipe.

[center]Image[/center]

William
Savant

Ruthie is Taken from Callum

Post #50

Post by William »

Some time has gone by, after eating and relaxing and enjoying my thoughts, suddenly I get an Idea. Maybe it is the effect of The 'Erb but "whatever", I inwardly shrug.

Looking up at The Gem, suspended a clacks distance above us, I ask Her a question...

Manu Iti: Gem. Is it possible for Ngaru Whaea to have a Gem of Her own? That way She does not have to depend on Us to take Her places She needs to be...

The Gem Responds by changing from the White-Light She normally is, To a Green Light.

I intuit that as being a "yes" -

Manu Iti: Can We do this now?

Immediately The Gem descends until She is just hovering a fract above the grassy nub. A panel opens and - getting up, I proceed towards it.

Manu Iti: We will be right back, Master ColdFire!

Faster than light, we are back in Ngaru Whaea's pallor, and I see She is still reclined on Her sofa. She looks up from what She was doing and speaks.

Ngaru Whaea: What is it now Manu Iti? And is there not a bell you can ring before you come barging in?

I chuckle.

Manu Iti: Sorry Milady. Won't happen again!
We have come with news, so I though I would catch you while the iron was still hot.

After slightly too much pause, I realize The Queen is waiting for me to continue...I too am waiting...

Manu Iti: Gem?

Gem responds to my one-word question, by opening a portal in Her side and allowing a Seed-Gem to float from within and out into The Cat Queens Chamber.

The Seed-Gem floats over to The Queen as She sits up on her sofa, a delighted look on Her face.

Then, in a flash I find myself back over The CampFire, with The Gem gently descending to let me get back to what I had been doing, beside The CampFire.
Last edited by William on Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.