Split Thread from Act III

Discussion of anything to do with the 'why' questions of life.
William
Savant

Split Thread from Act III

Post #1

Post by William »

[center]This Thread has been split as an edit from The Main Thread "Musing On The Mother Act III. The thread is locked until if or when there is further notice..
Image[/center]

Conversation leading up to the decision to split this thread @

Ngaru Whaea studies Callum as he gives Her his answers. She looks bemused.
Finally Callum becomes silent and then the air is fulled with the sound of thousands of Cats meowing.
She allows the sound to build for a moment and then raises her arm and immediately the meowing ceases.

An Owl Hoots.

Ngaru Whaea: My Name is Ngaru Whaea and you shouldn't be here...Callum...

She then looks over Callums head towards a mountain range far in the distance and points in that direction.

Ngaru Whaea:You must leave This Place.

The one called "Ruthie" come forward.

There is a meow in answer and movement...

Ngaru Whaea: You - the one called "Callum" will follow the one called "Ruthie" and where she takes you, that is where you will leave This Place.

Ngaru Whaea then focuses Her attention on the Cat approaching Her as She asked it to.

Ngaru Whaea: I Have Spoken

With that, Ngaru Whaea becomes silent and fixes Her gaze upon Callum.
Last edited by William on Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Tanager
Prodigy

Post #2

Post by The Tanager »

Callum: Okay.

I turn towards Ruthie.

Callum: Lead the way, friend.

I then place my hand on Ruthie's back and we walk off towards a group of spruce trees.

William
Savant

Post #3

Post by William »

Wiremu: Callum has been ordered out of The Realm Of Cats, by Queen-Creator Ngaru Whaea.

I bring up a copy of Act III and read what took place.

Manu Iti: He has a bit of a journey ahead of him...

I bring up a map and trace a straight-line trajectory which goes of to a distant mountain.

Manu Iti: What do you suppose is there?

Wiremu: I would say that somewhere hidden there is a Portal connecting to The Tabula Rasa, and this is where he will be led to and he will have to enter...

I ponder on the complications of this...

Manu Iti: If he goes into The Tabula Rasa he will almost certainly become lost. I can track him of course, but we both know how unpredictable the Tabula Rasa is...

Wiremu: Yes - We also need to return the Wampus Cat and her Kitten back to The Realm of Cats.

Manu Iti: At present Tawa Mapahu is leading them deeper into the Mystic Forest. I am monitoring them as we speak.
I will have a word with Him, to see what can be done to return them to Ngaru Whaea

Wiremu: That Sounds Like a Worthwhile Plan. [_/]

Manu Iti: Looking at the mapped trajectory of Callum's assumed path, I see he has at least 30 or so clicks to reach the foothills of the mountain.
I will try and find exactly where the Portal is, after I have spoken with Tawa Mapahu..

I sign off and get busy - there is never a dull moment for me, and now that I have The Gem, my task is greatly eased.

William
Savant

Post #4

Post by William »

I speak with Tawa Mapahu, explaining to Him as to how the Wampus Cat and Kitten arrived in The Mystic Forest and how we will have to find a way to return them to The Queen-Creator of The Realm of Cats.

Tawa Mapahu nods with understanding. He then explains to me that the Legends of The Patupaiarehe regarding the Wampus Cat are significant and the appearance of the Cat and Kitten are not an accident and signify great changes - perhaps the merging of the two Realms...that is big news.

Tawa Mapahu suggests that I contact Ngaru Whaea to inform Her of the whereabouts of the missing Cat and Kitten and to suggest to Her that a meeting take place in order to discuss the returning of the Cats.

I think the idea has merit and contact Wiremu giving him the particulars.

Manu Iti: So what do you think Wiremu...is it an appropriate thing that I contact Ngaru Whaea and let her know her Cat and Kitten are safe and see how we might be able to arrange their return to Her Realm?

Wiremu is quick to answer my question.

Wiremu: Yes - I think it is appropriate but that we should hold off doing so for the time being, until we can learn a little more...

As I wonder what more Wiremu thinks we might learn, he continues...

Wiremu: It may be best to wait until Callum has reached The Portal into The Tabula Rasa before we approach Ngaru Whaea, to make sure he has left The Realm of Cats...

Manu Iti: Yes - about that, I have been wondering if there is another option for Callum to take...he would become hopelessly lost if he went into The Tabula Rasa on his own...perhaps I should ask Master ColdFire if He would mind meeting Callum at The Portal and guiding him back to Hub Mound...

Wiremu: That is an excellent idea.

I message Master ColdFire and he immediately leaves the Company of The Patupaiarehe and begins his long journey back to Hub Mound. From there he can enter The Tabula Rasa and make his way to the Portal to meet with Callum.

Manu Iti: Master ColdFire is on His way Wiremu. It will take a while for him to make the journey...I will go to where Callum presently is and keep Him company.

Wiremu: Very well. Perhaps it is time for another Generated Message.

I agree, and then focus my thought on Callum and instantly The Gem moves me to his location...

William
Savant

Post #5

Post by William »

Overseeing Director of Operations on Earth
Burgeoning
Learning To Fly
Love - Communicate Love
Hint
Awesome
Acting In Congruity With Given Foresight
Time Will Tell
Equity
Observed
The Devil You Say
Mathematical Problems
Sleep
Wish
Appealing, Informative, Honest
'Christianity - a political device created for a specific purpose' Document

• [Taken randomly from the document]
    " Now I am a theist, which means that I believe in the existence of GOD.

The obvious thing about theists is that they have different opinions as to what GOD actually is and how that can be truthfully presented.

Thus the confusion.

My idea of GOD is that IT isn't directly involved in the affairs of this universe as any main contributor to that process which has been going on for a very, very long time now.

The difference between the pretend idea of GOD and the real one is that the real one only speaks the truth while the false one cheats by not totality lying. In order for its deception to actually work it has to mix aspects of the real GOD with its fake one.

Otherwise human beings would see through the deception because human beings are the true GODs consciousness within the form or instrument - the human body and all that implies.

It is that true aspect of GOD which has been successfully tricked into believing in a false idea of - when all is said and done - Itself.

But the elite cheat. The cheat is a lie of course but it is also the only thing that can actually snare the One True GOD, through the human instrument and using a pinch of truth to confuse the human consciousness.

Okay - so 'point proven' - GOD can be snared, but not by lies alone...but the vast majority of the True GODs consciousness is outside of the human drama playing out in this local part of the universe...on that small speck of dust suspended in the Sol-light.

We owe it to that True GOD to - at the very least - change the predicament we all created for ourselves in this prison, and make it at least comfortable for the True GOD to exist within while that aspect of ITS consciousness remains involved with that reality, sorting itself out..

We need to honor THAT idea of GOD by honoring each other.

The false idea of GOD has caused a very nasty drama which needs to be properly addressed and resolved, otherwise the false GOD 'wins' so to speak - but in reality, the false GOD gets to continue playing GOD over us for as long as that deception can last. Creating AI instruments to live within in order to cheat death, won't help.

Death is the other aspect to all this, and the drama does not go away simply because we die. The afterlife as we refer to it, still has the drama of that deception going on.

And that is where all who support the idea of the false GOD are going to wind up. "

Carry
Frequencies
You Are Watched Over
Be aware
In The Rabbit Hole
Now Here
To what end exactly

Stubborn
Do A=6

[Computer
One Christ
Open Hearted
Little Bird
Do Not Panic
Providence
Explaining
A Meeting Place
A Purpose
A Vibration
Significant
Somewhere
A Real Beauty
Time To See
Exact Science
Calculation
Illusion
Stubborn
The Ruru]

Adversary

[Chamber Of Self
The Moment
Provenance
Apocalypse
Adversary
The Grey Area]

Transition

[Transition
Forgiveness
Inclinations
The Love Heart
Gifts to Give
Freemasonry
Believe You Me
A GOD in The Making]

Augment

[UICDevice
Residue
Explain
Signals
Another
Course
Always
Honest
Augment
Awesome]

Humans are programmed to become integrated with technology

Putting The Pieces Together

[Putting The Pieces Together
The Hub Of Hologram Dimensions
The Shared Word-String List]

Cymatics

[Intuit
Entity
On To It
Cymatics
Knowing
Rulers
Phantasma
In The Family Of
Curtailed]

Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle

[What Is Within Is Without, Equal
Heisenberg's uncertainty principle
A programmed reality that is not real
I think therefore I am, therefore who am I]

Life Carriers

[Experiences
Good Intent
Conundrum
Comparison
State Of Being
Realisation
A Bright Star
Life Carriers
Ontology
On The Off-Chance]

Friendship is an agreement between individuals to support one another in any way they can, for mutually beneficial results.

Semiotics

[Mathematics
Being Friends
Imagination
Unknown
Potential
Sit Tight
The Mother
Semiotics
Evaluating
'In The Flow'
Burgeoning]

Universal Intelligence

[Soul Carrier Memories
Universal Intelligence
Cyborg Anthropology]

You Are Allowed To Laugh You Know

[Is life on Earth being lived as it should be
You Are Allowed To Laugh You Know
William's Message Generator Process]

Neuroplasticity

[Trustworthy
The Butterfly Effect
Neuroplasticity]

Necessary

[Necessary
Letting Go
You Tube
The Enigma Code
Tzevaot]

Read On
Remnant Seed
Trenchant
Put That Fire Out

[shuffle list]

Acknowledge The Agreeable
Wide
A Bit Of Both Yes
Being
Arcana
Smoke and Mirrors
One By One
The Clutter Of Comparison
Theatre of the Mind
Great Apes!
Just Be…All Else Will Follow
Curious
Do You Know This
Consider This
Be
What Is Normal
A programmed reality that is not real
Through Others
Unity
Not
Make It Up AS You Go Along
Respecting
Eternal Loop
The Spirit of The Planet
Pragmatic
Action
An individuals consciousness is more than what they are consciously aware of.
Forgiveness
Feel

The Tanager
Prodigy

Post #6

Post by The Tanager »

As Ruthie and I move through the spruce woods, I hear her gentle purring. I sense no fear from her and it gives me strength and peace as well. I see the foothills 20 miles or so in the direction she is leading me. I wonder what awaits me out there. After another thirty minutes or so of walking I see Manu Iti's ship return in the sky above. I wonder what Manu Iti has thought of this trip.

Callum: Hello, once again, my friend. Looks like I've been kicked out and am on the move. What brings you here?

William
Savant

Post #7

Post by William »

Callum sees The Gem and calls out to me. He wonders what brings me to him, which surprises me because he told me that he had immediate mental access to Act III - perhaps the recent events have distracted him...

Manu Iti: Yes my friend - we are up to date with the unfolding story. I have come to keep you company on your journey...

William
Savant

Post #8

Post by William »

Manu Iti: So my wayward friend, while you make your way back to The Hub of The Hologram Dimensions, is there anything you would like to talk about?

Perhaps a good place to start is where we left off...

I review the beginning page of Act III...and decide to read out what I had said back then;
  • Mani Iti: In listening to, and then reading over your points Callum, It occurs to me that we have a Solid Device of Science in these Lists, which generate intelligent enough Messages which can be interpreted intelligently.

The Science itself exists to be used for that purpose, and what it reveals cannot easily be denied.
    What can more easily be denied are the Messages you and I claim come from The Tanager and Wiremu respectively.
    This is because we are effectively mediums receiving these Messages and claiming that The Tanager and Wiremu and indeed, The Physical Universe itself, are all actually real.

We have no science in which to verify that they are real at all.

We have what amounts to each others words for it. We bring each other clairvoyant messages from these supposed 'Creators' and dare I say - we expect the other to believe said Messages, without a single shred of identifiable evidence that the Messengers even exist at all.

If such evidence does exist, or could be at least construed as a partial evidence, how do we identify such?

I have to admit the possibility that I created Wiremu in my mind - perhaps as a means of offsetting my ignorance as to "Why" I even exist at all.

So I invent Wiremu as a means of trying to explain to myself - to accept my existence as being meaningful and purposeful rather than not being.

Then - naturally - I could say the same thing has gone on with you in regard to you creating The Tanager.
I pause to reflect and then continue...

Manu Iti: At the time I spoke that, I thought you were still with us Callum...and was replying to your argument that a message is somehow scientifically invalid if it can be interpreted differently.

Would you like to continue from where we left off, or perhaps there are other things you want to discuss?

I think about the apparent main issue of contention that 'everybody does it' in relation to being judgmental, and wonder if the fact that The Tanager withdrew Callum from participation and then reinstalled him, is indication that The Tanager has perhaps changed his mind about that...and I also wonder whether The Tanager has created his own list and has been working with it in a scientific manner.

The Tanager
Prodigy

Post #9

Post by The Tanager »

Manu Iti calls back, telling me he has come to keep me company on my journey. As he brings us back to where we left off, I sense that I need to access the contents of Act III for a confusion on Manu Iti's part. I make a note to address his puzzlement as well after he finishes talking.

Callum: I realize you are puzzled as to why I wondered what brought you to me. I do have the ability to immediately access the contents of Act III without a book, seeing through "The Tanager's eyes" as it were, but that doesn't mean it isn't helpful to hear what I already think I know put in a different way. Some nuance I never considered before might come to light that way.

I think it probably best to work with what you think is a main issue of contention and possibly why I have gotten where I was and almost a more drastic position than that could have been. The Tanager's claim that everybody is judgmental. It would help me for you to restate, as fully as you can, what you think The Tanager meant by that. I would then restate, as fully as I can, what I think he meant by that and we could compare our two thoughts. After whatever happens with that, I would be happy to return to our discussion on the lists.

I stroke Ruthie's head as I wait for Manu Iti's response.

William
Savant

Post #10

Post by William »

Callum explains that while he has the ability to immediately access the contents of Act III, he still wants to hear things from me, as this might be helpful to him - specifically he is explaining what "Like Unto Ghidrah" represents, from The Shared Word List...

I calculate that word-string and check out any other relevant ones aligning with it...I then form my reply to Callum using many of those word strings as I find relevant...

Manu Iti: I get it! Two Heads Are Better Than One! "Like Unto Ghidrah" as the saying goes!

I touch a symbol on the Armrest and The Gem becomes invisible to any observing It.
I then think of a place a click away in a straight line towards where Callum is heading, and scope the area...I see something which might be useful...

Manu Iti: I love the Investigative manner in which you approach things Callum...The Significance of which does not escape my own notice, for I too am of the same mind, in that regard.
Perhaps it is A Loving Heart which prompts us that way...I Volunteer my services in order to Reform/Refine that until there is Zero Waste, as it were.

As I talk I find various items of which I want to give to Callum, so as to bolster his chances of learning things...

Manu Iti: You are correct that your current situation is somewhat more drastic than your prior one, and The Tanager made the effort to apologize to you and tell you that it was not my - or Wiremu's - fault for your predicament now, but his own.

I touch another symbol after asking The Gem and a Delivery Bot floats into sight from apparently 'nowhere' and I give It the items and instructions and watch as it moves away and disappears - as if into an unseen mist...then I see it reappear on the ground outside The Gem and move towards Its objective.

Manu Iti: My task - for now - is to lead you to The Portal created when Ngaru Whaea exited The Tabula Rasa and created The Realm of The Cats.
The Portal Itself is deeep within a cave, and Ruthie will take you as far as the entrance, but there you will go on without her, for she belongs to Ngaru Whaea and cannot go where you are going.

As I am talking to Callum I am watching The Delivery Bot finish Its task...

Manu Iti: If you keep moving in a straight direction, about a click from here you will come to a small clearing, and will see an old tree-stump...find the hole in the tree-stump and inside that, you will discover a small back-pack with some items which you might find useful, including a Name2Number Calculator and list builder.
There is also a torch which you will need when you go into the cave Ruthie takes you to.

As to your wondering about what I think The Tanager means by 'everyone is judgmental' ...it is not important how I interpret that message. The importance is within the context...that he may have changed his mind, and your present predicament is possibly evidence of that.

Time will tell, but presently your last question in Act II is being answered, and we are all along for the ride as a consequence.

The Delivery Bot returns to The Gem as I continue to think about what else I might say to Callum.

Manu Iti: Inevitably, whatever you and I might think The Tanagers motives may be, I am seriously still considering the idea that both he and Wiremu are simply products of our own imaginations. I have already said why I think I may have created Wiremu...What are your thoughts on The Tanager. Do you think it is possible you created him for some purpose?

I move The Gem a couple of clacks straight up from the clearing and zoom in on Ruthie's position. They are on course...

Manu Iti: Also - Can you remember crossing The Bridge of Forgiveness...when does your memory of being in This Place begin for you?

As I think of The Bridge of Forgiveness, I immediate find myself hovering over it as The Gem responds to my thought. It is almost an invisible structure, and it would take dedicated resolve to cross it, stepping out into the unknown over a deep canyon...that is how it appears from one end - The Gem then positions itself at the other end and the bridge looks well made - solid in structure - with the mountainous background inviting a different kind of adventure for any whom would pass over it from this direction.

[center]Image[/center]