What happens after we die?

Discussion of anything to do with the 'why' questions of life.
William
Savant

What happens after we die?

Post #1

Post by William »

As I am contemplating my thoughts in the opportunity of my aloneness, I hear the subtle hoot of warning from an owl - and before long hear the cracking of small branches underfoot, signifying someone approaching...I focus on the direction of the sound, and then a voice from the darkness calls;

"Excuse me, I don't mean to trouble you..."

I wait until the owner of the voice walks into the light of the fire...

"No trouble at all...please come and share the warmth of this fire with me. My name is Manu. Manu Iti."

I stand and offer and extended hand of friendship...The person before me looks weary and a little flustered...She takes the offer of my hand of friendship and then I motion to her to sit on a bench by the fire.

As my guest makes herself comfortable, I receive an incoming message from William. It reads;

My Dearest Manu Iti.

I have sent this personality your way. I do not know her name, but she refers to herself as "Seeker of The Truth" and has asked me to tell her what my thoughts are on what happens after we die.
Below is her most recent statement to me.

Sincerely yours, William.

SeekerofTruth wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:43 pm [Replying to William in post #37]

No I didn’t mean heaven or hell. Those aren’t even biblical exactly. I assume you have an opinion of what happens to our non-physical self. If the physical return of the Christ is in question wouldn’t this extend to what happens to those who follow and those who oppose? If I felt like taking the day researching archives to formulate your perspective, I wouldn’t just simply ask. Regardless, unless you conquered the grave and seen what is on the other side, you too are placing hope in your conclusions. Hope, faith whatever you want to call it, it just means the outcome isn’t known. I’m pretty sure I have had conversations with the Almighty Father. He explained much to me. I also understand people can make themselves believe this happens. I’m left with the conclusion that either what was given to me in meditative prayer was from on high or I’m way wiser than I give myself credit for if I imagined it. I choose the former. He says, physical return, more like Star Wars and less like Michelangelo.
I have received a message from William. It appears that you are interested in his thoughts on what happens after we die.

I gesture with my hands at the general area.

When William moves from his current dominant reality - in what is commonly called "The Physical Universe" by those temporarily confined there - he will come to this place.
Death is an illusion made to look real in that universe, but William will no more die than you or anyone else will.
This place is one of the many mansions The Father has allowed to become reality simulations.
Reality simulations are created by the individuals who are experiencing them, but can also be visited by those able to do so, even that they had no direct involvement with the creation of these.
Largely the reality simulations are created through the individuals beliefs systems with the addition frequencies associated which the individual harbors within their overall psyche or soul as some refer to it.
In that, whatever condition the individuals psyche is in, has much to do with what they will create for themselves to next experience in this realm.
This realm has been created with those properties which allow for such to occur.
This realm is know as "The Realm of Hologram Dimensions" and this place where you are seated is called "The Hub Of Hologram Dimensions" It is an encampment.

I poke the fire and sparks ascend into the night sky only to quickly disappear beneath the canopy of stars overhead.
Reaching into my pocket I find a map, and hand it to the Seeker of The Truth

This map can give you some idea of the immediate layout of the encampment. Can I interest you in a cup of tea?

SeekerofTruth
Student

Re: What happens after we die?

Post #2

Post by SeekerofTruth »

[Replying to William in post #1]

K, thanks, that helps me understand where you’re coming from.

William
Savant

Post #3

Post by William »

SeekerofTruth wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:46 pm
[Replying to William in post #1]

My guest looks at the map as I busy myself making her a cup of tea

K, thanks, that helps me understand where you’re coming from.

I chuckle.

No Problem! Glad to be of assistance.

I hand the cup of steaming tea to my fireside companion, and then stoke some Erb into my pipe. From out of the darkness The Ruru swoops in and with deft precision, flips herself to perch on top of my Saidwood staff...

Oh hello you!

William
Savant

Post #4

Post by William »

Just as I am about to light my pipe, another guest arrives. What an interesting night this has turned out to be. My beeper signals I have another message from William.

Dear Manu Iti.
This personality goes by the handle of "the Question" and as you can read below, appears to believe that death is the end of some individuals lives.
I know, right!

Sincerely yours. William

I read the attachment and then smile to myself.
theQuestion wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:13 am
William wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:46 pm @

otseng:What is the Biblical view of hell?

William: Christian views on Hell @

Wiki:In Christian theology, Hell is the place or state into which, by God's definitive judgment, unrepentant sinners pass in the general judgment, or, as some Christians believe, immediately after death (particular judgment).[1] Its character is inferred from teaching in the biblical texts, some of which, interpreted literally, have given rise to the popular idea of Hell.[1] Theologians today generally see Hell as the logical consequence of using free will to reject union with God and, because God will not force conformity, not incompatible with God's justice and mercy.[

otseng: What concepts do we have of hell that are not in the Bible?

William: What religions believe in hell? @

Quora:
Ancient Greek religion
Ancient Egyptian religion
Judaism - Sheol
Christianity - Hell
Islam - Jahannam
Buddhism - Naraka
Hinduism
Sikhism

William:Also large amounts of data can be found on experiences of hellish realities which Astral Travelers as well as OOBEers/NDEers have reported.

My own observations of the data led me to conclude that the places of torment are not created directly by GOD - but are the consequences of human imagination which Jesus has allowed to be experienced as real by those who imagine such, in a particular area of his abode (The Metaphysical Universe attached to our own physical Universe) and these act as holding cells for said individuals. They are part of what Jesus referred to as "Many Mansions/Rooms/Places".

Jesus: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

William: In the context above, Jesus is specifically speaking of heavenly places, rather than hellish, but the technique is the same in regard to 'preparation' The 'mansions' react like a mirror effect on the individuals belief systems. Most Christians believe that they will see Jesus in Heaven, and thus, that is what they are prepared for, and what they will experience.

It is a good way in which to provide true Justice for all those who require it, as far as I can tell.

Alas, it is NOT CHRISTianity- but CHURCHianity that pulled the dogma from ancient pagan religions, maybe from one you referred to.
The simplest way to shatter the illusion is to go to the very beginning, as any detective would with a mystery:

The first man and woman who rebelled against their Maker.
Adam BECAME a soul (Gen 2:7), nothing immortal was put into him.
God stated the penalty is Death (Paul- "the penalty of sin is Death")- even spelling it out: RETURNING to the ground Adam was formed from. Not being kept alive so God and/or Satan coulkd burn them alive...forever.
There never was any warning to Abraham and Israel of a 'Hellfire'.
Neither with Jesus, who used Gehenna to illustrate death anmd destruction, and who pointed to a Day when the DEAD (not the LIVING) would be resurrected and judged.

Simple, clear and sensible- until the clergy step in!
Greetings the Question! William has sent you here that you might understand his perspective on the question as to "What happens to you after you die." That is the Question, is it not!

I gesture with my hands at the general area.

When William moves from his current dominant reality - in what is commonly called "The Physical Universe" by those temporarily confined there - he will come to this place.
Death is an illusion made to look real in that universe, but William will no more die than you or anyone else will.
This place is one of the many mansions The Father has allowed to become reality simulations.
Reality simulations are created by the individuals who are experiencing them, but can also be visited by those able to do so, even that they had no direct involvement with the creation of these.
Largely the reality simulations are created through the individuals beliefs systems with the addition frequencies associated which the individual harbors within their overall psyche or soul as some refer to it.
In that, whatever condition the individuals psyche is in, has much to do with what they will create for themselves to next experience in this realm.
This realm has been created with those properties which allow for such to occur.
This realm is know as "The Realm of Hologram Dimensions" and this place where you are seated is called "The Hub Of Hologram Dimensions" It is an encampment.

I poke the fire once more and then reach beside me to the small pile of logs, selecting one and placing it upon the fire
I gesture for Seeker of The Truth to hand me the map and she obliges. I then hand the map to the Question

This map can give you some idea of the immediate layout of the encampment. Can I interest you in a cup of tea?

The personality before me declines my offer of the map telling me she has already of being told by Jesus-through-the -bible what happens after we die, that we will be resurrected - which is what I told her this place was about - and judged. Ah - perhaps she is bound for the Realm of Judgement contained within the Twelve Judges mountain Range. So many end up there...

I laugh out loud and light my pipe. Fine days indeed!

Fine days indeed... [link]

theQuestion
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by theQuestion »

God SPELLED OUT what happens at death: we return to the ground our ancient ancestor, Adam, was FORMED from.
Anything else is just blah-blah.
You MUST worship with spirit & TRUTH!- Jesus

William
Savant

Post #6

Post by William »

My guest continues to stand, and appears quite agitated. She raises her voice and declares;
theQuestion wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:06 pm
God SPELLED OUT what happens at death: we return to the ground our ancient ancestor, Adam, was FORMED from.
Anything else is just blah-blah.

I remain bemused.

Dear, dear. If you want to preach at people then you are in the wrong place. Here we don't place too much stock in the idea of a book which The Creator says "this" or "that". We consider such claims to be nothing more than the words of a rather arrogant and insular group of human beings who either knew no better, or did know better but wanted others to believe that death was the end.

Those types of humans inevitably end up in the Realm of Judgment which was created to suit their beliefs and attitudes. If you wish to keep those beliefs and attitudes yourself, then I suggest you leave this place and go there.

I point my agitated visitors attention to the mountains in the background - their snowy peaks glistening in the bright moonlight.

That is where you will go when you die, unless you change your thinking. That is where your heavens and hells are to be experienced as real.

But if your wish to remain here, you will have to let go of your beliefs regarding the nature of death and what you think a god said and how you believe that will therefore happen.

Now sit down and cease with your preaching and let us discuss things together...or else go away, for your company is not required here if preaching is all you know or wish to communicate by.

theQuestion
Banned
Banned

Post #7

Post by theQuestion »

Flowery words mean little to me. I thought this Group was about the Bible.

Am I missing something?
Are your opinions paramount to anything, anywhere?

William
Savant

Post #8

Post by William »

[Replying to theQuestion in post #7]

Please read the forum rules before posting as your post contravenes said rules.

The rules for this forum can be found here;

Around The Camp Fire

theQuestion
Banned
Banned

Post #9

Post by theQuestion »

I have- and don't read them saying we are forbidden to be honest...