Musing on the vast information John claims Jesus taught.

Discussion of anything to do with the 'why' questions of life.
William
Savant

Musing on the vast information John claims Jesus taught.

Post #1

Post by William »

The night is crisp and clear as I prepare another pot of water over the heat of the fire. The Ruru calls out into the dark and his distant cousin replies in kind.

My Tablet then makes its own call, telling me that a Message has arrived from Wiremu.

I read the content.

Wiremu: My dear Manu Iti - Peace on your house.
You will soon be visited by a ghost who will read this message over your shoulder. You may not notice her, but she goes by the name of "Tammy" and so she might respond to you if you call her name out loud after you have read this;
In Love

Wiremu

I decide to read the whole message out loud...

Manu Iti: Jesus and the Beloved Disciple

Peter turned and saw the disciple whom Jesus loved following them. He was the one who had leaned back against Jesus at the supper to ask, “Lord, who is going to betray You?”

When Peter saw him, he asked, “Lord, what about him?”

Jesus answered, “If I want him to remain until I return, what is that to you? You follow Me!”

Because of this, the rumor spread among the brothers that this disciple would not die.

However, Jesus did not say that he would not die, but only, “If I want him to remain until I return, what is that to you?”

This is the disciple who testifies to these things and who has written them down. And we know that his testimony is true.

There are many more things that Jesus did. If all of them were written down, I suppose that not even the world itself would have space for the books that would be written.

After finishing the small story, I poke the fire and flames spring up. I then think about Tammy and speak.

Manu Iti: Are you there Tammy? What do you think of the story I just read out?"

I listen out but hear nothing except the quite moan of a breeze somewhere to the left of me.
I think about Jesus, as I watch the water begin to come to the boil...Ruru fluffs her feathers...

William
Savant

Re: Musing on the vast information John claims Jesus taught.

Post #2

Post by William »

As I pour the boiling water onto my tea, my Tablet once more calls. I fill my cup and return the pot to the fireside. I then fill my pipe and light it, and inhale the Herb, appreciating the taste. I exhale and then reach for the Tablet. It reads:

Wiremu: You won't be getting any response from the Tammy Ghost. She has just messaged me the following;

Tammy: William, I am not responding to yet another thread that you create to deal with the same topic If you would like to support the things that you have said in this thread, for this topic, then do so. If not, I will simply move on...

I stir my tea as I ponder the ways of Ghosts...shaking my head and chuckling...I watch as Te Ruru continues to ruffle her feathers...quite moan of a breeze seems to have shifted its position, now to the right of me...
I send a message to Wiremu asking that he convey my message of Peace to Tammy's room, wherever that may be...