Musing on "The Real"

Discussion of anything to do with the 'why' questions of life.
William
Savant

Musing on "The Real"

Post #1

Post by William »

Wiremu sends me a message;

Wiremu: Greetings Manu Iti.
I was communicating with a ghost today who wants to experience real things in the next phase.

Without getting into the conversation preceding this part of it, she wrote;

Now that is interesting and makes sense, makes sense from hellish NDES like Howard storms, makes sense in Kabbalah and Sufism too.. yes I believed hell isn’t forever too, more of a correctional facility for the Ego.. Buddha taught none permanence to these too.. but after heaven, hell, reincarnation etc.. what’s left?

Wiremu: I replied to her the following;
"Whatever you want to believe is what will be next..."
to which she in turn said;

I’d rather it to be something real, then just something I wish for.. if that makes sense.

Wiremu: It is a common request I know...so I replied;
"Yes it makes sense. But it does not work that way. The only actual "real" is The Eternal Creator Consciousness. Therefore all experience is not real, but created to be able to be experienced as real by that which is doing the experiencing...we are all aspects of The Eternal Creator Consciousness and are the very ones who make things experienced "real"...so therein, let the imaginings create the reality you most want to experience..."

I gave her directions to The Campfire in the hope she might want to sit and talk more about this.

Universal Balance and Harmony

Wiremu

I pour myself a brew. Te Ruru hoots from the nearby forest...

William
Savant

Re: Musing on "The Real"

Post #2

Post by William »

The Voice: So anyway - before then, there is another Story to be told. Would you like to hear it?

I top up my brew and stoke my trusty pipe with the appropriate Erb.

Manu Iti: Sure!

I place another log on the fire and sit. My invisible companion proceeds.

The Voice: Once upon a time there was a powerful Jinn who granted a less powerful entity one wish.
The less powerful entity thought about all the things he could wish for - for there were so many things he wanted..."how could I have them all with just one wish?" he wondered, for he also knew that Jinn's had a reputation for being tricky, so he would have to chose his words wisely before uttering them.

Finally, after many days of pondering, the less powerful entity asked the Jinn to grant him to be an Omni-Omni being - saying that he wanted to know everything and be everywhere and be all powerful, thinking that in this way he could get everything with the one wish.

Manu Iti: Hmmm....

The Voice: Indeed!

Manu Iti: So was the Jinn able to grant the less powerful entity his wish?

The Voice: Yes. Of course.

Manu Iti: But would that then make the Jinn the less powerful entity?

The Voice: It would not matter to the Jinn, that a more powerful entity than it, existed.

Manu Iti: Because...?

The Voice: Because a most powerful being can only ever be a prop of sorts, in relation to less powerful beings.

Manu Iti: How so?

The Voice: Imagine - as best you are able - what one would be like as an Omni-Omni Entity.

I poke at the fire and think of my inadequacies...

The Voice: You would be everything in which everything is done upon. You would be the stage in which the story is told. You would also be the characters who are involved in the story - you would be the Jinn which granted you the wish...there is nowhere anything can be, where you are not. There is nothing that exists independent of you. You would be that which enabled the seemingly immovable object, to move, and the seemingly impenetrable object to, allow you passage, because you are all of those things.

Manu Iti: Where could one such as this, find respite from their Omniness?

The Voice: Since one such being is Omni-Omni, one such being could create such respite...within itself of course...

I nod, and draw on my pipe as I contemplate the story my invisible companion shared with me...

TBC...

Manu Iti:

The Voice:

Manu Iti:

The Voice:

Manu Iti:

The Voice:

Manu Iti:

The Voice:

Manu Iti:

The Voice:

Manu Iti: