Do demons really exist?

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Compassionist
Guru

Do demons really exist?

Post #1

Post by Compassionist »

Someone sent me this video as proof that demons exist and Christianity is true. I saw no demons, just people being people. What do you think?

The Nice Centurion
Sage

Re: Do demons really exist?

Post #2

Post by The Nice Centurion »

We have the Patterson Bigfoot Video, we have Benny Hinn promising that Jesus personally will be on stage with him someday in the future . . .

Why is there no Patterson Demon Video and why cant Benny Hinn promise to bring demons on stage with him soon ???
“If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. But if you drown a man in a fish pond, he will never have to go hungry again🐟

"Only Experts in Reformed Egyptian should be allowed to critique the Book of Mormon❗"

"Joseph Smith can't possibly have been a deceiver.
For if he had been, the Angel Moroni never would have taken the risk of enthrusting him with the Golden Plates❗"

Compassionist
Guru

Post #3

Post by Compassionist »

The Nice Centurion wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:02 am We have the Patterson Bigfoot Video, we have Benny Hinn promising that Jesus personally will be on stage with him someday in the future . . .

Why is there no Patterson Demon Video and why cant Benny Hinn promise to bring demons on stage with him soon ???
Jesus cast out demons in the Bible. That's why most Christians believe that demons exist. I am not convinced.

The Nice Centurion
Sage

Post #4

[Replying to Compassionist in post #3]
Yeah, Jesus put the demons into swine, like Mister Fantastic forced invading Skrulls to change into cows!
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Skrull_Cows_(Earth-616)
“If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. But if you drown a man in a fish pond, he will never have to go hungry again🐟

"Only Experts in Reformed Egyptian should be allowed to critique the Book of Mormon❗"

For if he had been, the Angel Moroni never would have taken the risk of enthrusting him with the Golden Plates❗"

amortalman
Site Supporter

Post #5

Post by amortalman »

[Replying to Compassionist in post #1]

What I saw was at best a twisted and badly performed stage act and at worse child abuse. Religion's power to cause otherwise rational people to behave this way continues to amaze me.

The Nice Centurion
Sage

Post #6

[Replying to amortalman in post #5]
Demon footage is like cryptozoological and ghost photos; always blurry or not convincing!