Should I Have My New Wife Stoned to Death ...?

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

StuartJ
Banned
Banned

Should I Have My New Wife Stoned to Death ...?

Post #1

Post by StuartJ »

My new Christian wife recently broke ten (10) biblical laws.

One Sabbath, she put on my shirt and jeans (1) - the shirt was wool and the jeans cotton (2) and headed into town while she was menstruating (3). On the way, she picked up some sticks for the bbq (4) and cooked up a mess of cheeseburgers (5) and calamari (6) then let it slip that she had slept with other guys before we married (7).

One of the guys was at the bbq, and when I got into a brawl with him my wife rushed up and grabbed him forcibly by the testicles (8). She then turned and abused her parents who had tried to intervene (9) and took Yahweh's name in vain during her tirade (10).

If Jesus is "God", he was co-author of these biblical laws in the first place and did not rescind them during his visit to this planet ... and we shouldn't try to dodge the ones we just don't like anymore.

So, should I take my new wife before the elder men of my people and - in true biblical tradition - have her stoned to death ...?
No one EVER demonstrates that "God" exists outside their parietal cortex.

DianaParr

Re: Should I Have My New Wife Stoned to Death ...?

Post #71

Post by DianaParr »

I am against violence, even if it seems that someone deserves such treatment. I am sure that everything can be solved with words. We don't live in the stone age, so if a man raises his hand to a woman, then he ceases to be a man for me. Women are given to us to adorn this world and we should protect them from all evil and not become evil for them. I also feel very sorry for women when men divorce them because of their selfishness. And if you find yourself in such a situation, I recommend reading this article https://marriage-professor.com/how-to-cope-with-divorce-when-you-still-love-him/ to know that after a divorce, there is also life!