Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Judas Iscariot EVIL or HOLY !!?

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

[b wrote:Qur'an[/b]]
4:157 And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.
Hadith of Shi'a/Islam
The fifth of the 12 Imams of Shi'a, Al-Baghir[pbuh] said: "at the time of crucify, the Prophet[pbuh] compiled his disciples and asked them:
- Who is ready to be look like me and Pharisees crucify him instead of me, and he will be side by side me in the Paradise!?
- One Youth among them replied: Me!
- You are the same!

Then continued
- One among you from now until morning 12times denies me
- one other asked: Am I the same!!?
- Do you think that in your soul!!!?? You are the same

Then continued
"After tonight, so many of you will be doubtful about me,
Also you will be divided to 3 branches
Two are in hell fire because of blasphemy about God,
And one who follow Sham'un Petrus, those are my real followers
Then the Prophet[pbuh] consigned The Wisdom and The Science to the Simon Peter
Then the disciples were witnessed that he was ascending up
"

Well,
Who were these those two persons!!?
Was one of them the same Judas Iscariot!?
Evil or Holy!?

again The Connection
ref: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 469#926469

Well,
An other link/connection/keywords of crossword:
What if one doubts about Jesus[pbuh]!!? : Study :
I quoted here:
viewtopic.php?p=946271#946271
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: The disciples did Taqiyah

Post #11

Post by Yusef »

marco wrote:
Yusef wrote:
It's the same "Taqiya" we Shi'as believe!
Means all of them including 12 disciples and Jesus were aware what did doing but hide that from others!

I understand the issue of lying to achieve a purpose. Because people "believe"it, does not make it true or even credible. God is painted here as a trickster, doing what rogues might do, and from this we can deduce that everything based on such ideas is false. It is clearly a rather simplistic theology aimed at demonising Jews.
Nope.
You don't know what The Taqiyah is, as our 12 Imams[pbuth] have said: "Doer of Taqiyah, himself knows where he should use that"
For example
Myself first of all in my own first posts I used "Jesus" instead of "Prophet Jesus"
It's one type of Taqiyah for Christians because read my post carefully and don't say within themselves that he[me] is a Muslim and his sayings aren't useful/important for read

Or even among our own Shia people/friends i do say about everything but Religion!!
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: Judas Iscariot EVIL or HOLY !!?

Post #12

Post by Yusef »

marco wrote:
Yusef wrote:
And it was a simple denying for just "Taqiyah"!
You do know that martyrs accepted death rather than deny their faith. Taqiyya seems to be an excuse for taking the easy way out. We can understand why Peter denied and why he was afraid - but let's not make a virtue of it.

If God were on one's side, Taqiyya would never be necessary.
Wait.....! Wait.....!
First,
We Shi'as have the story that:
Imam Hassan[2nd Imam pbuh] and his father Imam Ali[1st Imam pbuh], they didn't battle with their enemies means Mu'awiyah and Umar
But the 3rd Imam, Hussayn[pbuh] the same well-known Lamb in your books[Revelation] did battle against his enemy means Yazid,

Well,
These those full fool blinded hearts condemn us and say:
If the Truth was for Ali, then Why he didn't battle and prove his testimony!?

Then when arrive at story of Hussayn[pbuh], they say:
Why Hussayn that knew the sword is with Bani-Umayyah, why did battle with them!!!

In 2 positions they condemn the Truth just for blinded hearts

Story of Prophet Jesus[pbuh] is like that!
If Simon Peter or others would be martyred and the Christianity wouldn't continue until Now, then the blinded hearts would condemn the disciples that why they didn't hide the Religion and at a good time public that!

ref:Abscond versus the fool

Two,
I was like you, and we take ourselves wiser than Religion!!
One of my foolishness was that I had thought we should regard everyone and make ourselves fewer than them ANYHOW! And NEVER be arrogant..
But when I read Hadith understood:

The sixth Imam, Ja'far al-Sadegh[pbuh] said: "The Arrogance and The Greatness are wear and underwear ABSOLUTELY for God alone! And everyone take his hand toward them, God CommandS the Angels pound on his face by beside of hand and trow him in deeper places of the Hell"

The seventh Imam, Moses al-Kadhem[pbuh] said: "God LoveS Arrogance from His servants in 3 positions:
1- Woman along non-neared Men
2- Arrogance along Sin
3- Arrogance Versus/Against the arrogant person

See when I read that, how much i enjoy when excuse me one piss on body of an arrogant person that it will break his proud and arrogance and darkness and blindness

For this reason the messengers of God commanded us to be feet on their feet, not Along, nor Beside
Exact tge example of Warplanes of Germany in the World War that i wrote here:
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 192#939192

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: Judas Iscariot EVIL or HOLY !!?

Post #13

Post by Yusef »

dio9 wrote: [Replying to post 1 by Yusef]

have you been reading the gospel of Judas? in that it is said Judas was the only one who truly understand Jesus' mission. However It only satirizes the belief Jesus was sent to die as a sacrifice. Like Judas was the most beloved disciple or something.
Really!?
Is there Gospel of Judas!!?

My work is heavy and industrial and from morning till night i work within chemical acids, smokes, noises plus, other workers harm machines and tools and ask me to repair them then i arrive at home very tired and sleepy I read several pages of Ahadith, OT/NT, also my weak language plus my own morality of one born of the year Tiger that have Avarice about everything, and when i decide post a thing here, I would love to explain the best manner and bring links and sources and connect them to Wikipedia and other sources,,,
It needs very patience and as i explained in the previous post, i should run between 2 line of frequencies which transfer from 2 dishes
Means if i abandon posting, i will be beside specially when i dreamt Prophet Jesus[pbuh] 10years ago..
And if i force anyone to accept my posts, then i will be anti-christ because in this manner i have invited others to myself not the Religion..

At all i been happy when heard there is an other Gospel, from Yahuda Iskharyuti

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Judas Iscariot changed his face with Jesus

Post #14

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote:
Yusef wrote: [qoute=Qur'an in Word of God:]
4:157 And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

Hadith of Shi'a/Islam
The fifth of the 12 Imams of Shi'a, Al-Baghir[pbuh] said: "at the time of crucify, the Prophet[pbuh] compiled his disciples and asked them:
- Who is ready to be look like me and Pharisees crucify him instead of me, and he will be side by side me in the Paradise!?
- You are the same!

Then continued

Then continued
"

Well,
Evil or Holy!?

again The Connection

Well,
I quoted here:
WAIT..! WAIT...! WAIT....!
John 13
26 Jesus answered, “It is the one to whom I give this piece of bread when I have dipped it in the dish.� So when he had dipped the piece of bread, he gave it to Judas son of Simon Iscariot.
27 After he received the piece of bread, Satan entered into him. Jesus said to him, “Do quickly what you are going to do.�
28 Now no one at the table knew why he said this to him

Well,
We have 2 radio checks here!
â—‹ 1- Jesus is himself a satan that his piece of bread makes one satanic!!
[Na'udhu B Allah, May God Forgive me]!!
â—� 2- It was The Angel that entered into Judas Iscariot instead of Satan,[mistake from the writer] and should made him look like Prophet Jesus[pbuh] that he said: "Do quickly what you are going to do"!!

Therefore we could fill an important Row of the Riddle/Puzzle about one Youth, of course Saint Youth, that was the same Judas Iscariot[pbuh]
The Riddle/Crossword: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 469#926469
John 18
Then Jesus, knowing all that would happen to him, came forward and said to them, “Whom do you seek?� 5
They answered him, “Jesus of Nazareth.� Jesus said to them, “I am he.� Judas, who betrayed him, was standing with them. 6
When Jesus said to them, “I am he,� they drew back and fell to the ground. 7
So he asked them again, “Whom do you seek?� And they said, “Jesus of Nazareth.� 8
Jesus answered, “I told you that I am he. So, if you seek me, let these men go.� 9

Well,
1- why John insists say that Judas the betrayer was among them!?
2- what view/scene they saw that drew back and fell to the ground!?!
3- why they repeatedly asked we are seeking Jesus Nazareth[whom of you are]!?

ref:The Greatest Debating of History! :?:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: Judas Iscariot changed his face with Jesus

Post #15

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote:
Yusef wrote:

Hadith of Shi'a/Islam
- You are the same!

Then continued

Then continued
"

Well,
Evil or Holy!?

again The Connection

Well,
I quoted here:
John 13
26 Jesus answered, “It is the one to whom I give this piece of bread when I have dipped it in the dish.� So when he had dipped the piece of bread, he gave it to Judas son of Simon Iscariot.
27 After he received the piece of bread, Satan entered into him. Jesus said to him, “Do quickly what you are going to do.�

Well,
â—� 2- It was The Angel that entered into Judas Iscariot instead of Satan,[mistake from the writer] and should made him look like Prophet Jesus[pbuh] that he said: "Do quickly what you are going to do"!!

Therefore we could fill an important Row of the Riddle/Puzzle about one Youth, of course Saint Youth, that was the same Judas Iscariot[pbuh]
John 18
Then Jesus, knowing all that would happen to him, came forward and said to them, “Whom do you seek?� 5
They answered him, “Jesus of Nazareth.� Jesus said to them, “I am he.� Judas, who betrayed him, was standing with them. 6
So he asked them again, “Whom do you seek?� And they said, “Jesus of Nazareth.� 8
Jesus answered, “I told you that I am he. So, if you seek me, let these men go.� 9

Well,
  • 1- why John insists say that Judas the betrayer was among them!?
Yuhanna 19
25 Standing by the cross of Jesus were his mother and his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary of Magdala.
26 When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple there whom he loved√, he said to his mother, “Woman, behold, your son.�
27 Then he said to the disciple, “Behold, your mother.� And from that hour the disciple took her into his home.

Then how much you expect it be cleared that.. mmmm.. According to the above Hadith and Verses, Reverse places/positions of Jesus[pbuh] and Judas Iscariot[pbuh] here, then The Crossword will be true!

√ whom he loved!!!
Previous texts shows he was one who volunteered to be look like Jesus[pbuh] and the blinded-heart fools crucify him instead of the Prophet[pbuh]

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Riddle has been okay Judas Iscariot changed with Jesus

Post #16

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote:
Yusef wrote:
Yusef wrote:

Hadith of Shi'a/Islam
- You are the same!

Then continued

Then continued
"

Well,
Evil or Holy!?

again The Connection

Well,
I quoted here:
John 13

Well,

John 18

Well,
  • 1- why John insists say that Judas the betrayer was among them!?
Yuhanna 19
25 Standing by the cross of Jesus were his mother and his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary of Magdala.
26 When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple there whom he loved√, he said to his mother, “Woman, behold, your son.�
27 Then he said to the disciple, “Behold, your mother.� And from that hour the disciple took her into his home.

Then how much you expect it be cleared that.. mmmm.. According to the above Hadith and Verses, Reverse places/positions of Jesus[pbuh] and Judas Iscariot[pbuh] here, then The Crossword will be true!

√ whom he loved!!!
Previous texts shows he was one who volunteered to be look like Jesus[pbuh] and the blinded-heart fools crucify him instead of the Prophet[pbuh]
Yuhanna 21
23 Therefore this saying went out among the brethren that that disciple would not die; yet Jesus did not say to him that he would not die, but only, "If I want him to remain until I come, what is that to you?"

Well,
i finished just Gospel of Yuhanna about a month for second time! And realized that we should change places of Jesus and Judas together that we have been could correct fill several important questions around crucifixion of Saint Judas[pbuh]

Really did i finish that book!!?
Nope!
It was just for second time..
While you decide check and fill a whole crossword, you must many times and again read from Question No. 1 of Rows till Number End of Columns

I mentioned before that i was read whole the Bible[just during 1 month] as the second religious book after the history of Prophets, but nothing has gotten While I read the third series of religious book, means Qur'an, even it is like the Bible, then for fourth series I read Ahadith of Shi'a that according to the same your Gospels, The Children of Woman means The same one which whom Prophet Jesus went to sky for send them/him, whom have duty for commentary of Bible/Qur'an

Qur'an 73:20
Indeed, your Lord knows, [O Muhammad], that you stand [in prayer] almost two thirds of the night or half of it or a third of it, and [so do] a group of those with you. And Allah determines [the extent of] the night and the day. He has known that you [Muslims] will not be able to do it and has turned to you in forgiveness, so recite what is easy [for you] of the Qur'an. He has known that there will be among you those who are ill and others traveling throughout the land seeking [something] of the bounty of Allah and others fighting for the cause of Allah . So recite what is easy from it and establish prayer and give zakah and loan Allah a goodly loan. And whatever good you put forward for yourselves - you will find it with Allah . It is better and greater in reward. And seek forgiveness of Allah . Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

According to my own analysing:
ref:Decoders of Bible/Qur'an

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Nicest question from Saint Mary to Jesus

Post #17

Post by Yusef »

Wait, Wait...! Waiiittt..!

You have had a Gospel that mentioned these many informations and haven't done compared/tested/analyzed/checked in the Crossword!!!??
Have you immersed your heads into snow!!??
Of Jesus(pbuh) that I'm not god nor son of god,
Of you xChristians/√Paulians that insist he is!!! :-|

I read randomly some parts[last parts] of that and found
What nice Question!! Wawooo...!! And What nice Answer...!!! Wawwoo
While I read this question, i asked myself: why i hadn't ever ask this question to myself!!! Wooww
Nice/logical/correct Question from Saint Mary(pbuh),
And nice/logical/correct Answer from Prophet Jesus(pbuh)
Look:

Sacred-Texts Islam
Index Previous Next

Gospel of Barnabas 220
Jesus replied, embracing his mother: 'Believe me, mother, for verily I say to thee that I have not been dead at all; for God hath reserved me till near the end of the world.' And having said this he prayed the four angels that they would manifest themselves, and give testimony how the matter had passed.

Thereupon the angels manifested themselves like four shining suns, insomuch that through fear every one again fell down as dead.

Then Jesus gave four linen cloths to the angels that they might cover themselves, in order that they might be seen and heard to speak by his mother and her companions. And having lifted up each one, he comforted them, saying: 'These are the ministers of God: Gabriel, who announceth God's secrets; Michael, who fighteth against God's enemies; Rafael, who receiveth the souls of them that die; and Uriel, who will call every one to the judgment of God at the last day.'

Then the four angels narrated to the Virgin how God had sent for Jesus, and had transformed Judas, that he might suffer the punishment to which he had sold another.

Then said he who writeth: 'O Master, is it lawful for me to question thee now, as it was lawful for me when thou dwelledst with us?'

Jesus answered: 'Ask what thou pleasest, Barnabas, and I will answer thee.'

Then said he who writeth: 'O Master, seeing that God is merciful, wherefore hath he so tormented us, making us to believe that thou wert dead? And thy mother hath so wept for thee that she hath been nigh to death; and thou, who art an holy one of God, on thee hath God suffered to fall the calumny that thou wert slain amongst robbers on the Mount Calvary?'

Jesus answered: 'Believe me, Barnabas, that every sin, however small it be, God punisheth with great punishment, seeing that God is offended at sin. Wherefore, since my mother and my faithful disciples that were with me loved me a little with earthly love, the righteous God hath willed to punish this love with the present grief, in order that it may not be punished in the flames of Hell. And though I have been innocent in the world, since men have called me "God," and "Son of God," God, in order that I be not mocked of the demons on the day of judgment, hath willed that I be mocked of men in this world by the death of Judas, making all men to believe that I died upon the cross. And this mocking shall continue until the advent of Mohammed, the messenger of God, who, when he shall come, shall reveal this deception to those who believe in God's law.'

Having thus spoken, Jesus said: 'Thou art just, O Lord our God, because to thee only belongeth honour and glory without end.'

Next

Sacred-Texts Islam
Index Previous Next

And Jesus turned himself to him who writeth, and said: 'See, Barnabas, that by all means thou write my gospel concerning all that hath happened through my dwelling in the world. And write in like manner that which hath befallen Judas, in order that the faithful may be undeceived, and every one may believe the truth.'

Then answered he who writeth: 'All will I do, if God will, O Master; but how it happened unto Judas, I know not, for I saw not all.'

Jesus answered: 'Here are John and Peter who have seen all, and they will tell you all that has passed.'

And then Jesus commanded us to call his faithful disciples that they might see him. Then did James and John call together the seven disciples with Nicodemus and Joseph, and many other of the seventy-two, and they ate with Jesus.

The third day Jesus said: 'Go to the Mount of Olives with my mother, for there will I ascend again unto heaven, and ye will see who shall bear me up.'

So there went all, saving twenty-five of the seventy-two disciples, who for fear had fled to Damascus. And as they all stood in prayer, at mid-day came Jesus with a great multitude of angels who were praising God: and the splendour of his face made them sore afraid, and they fell with their faces to the ground. But Jesus lifted them up, comforting them, and saying: 'Be not afraid, I am your master.'

And he reproved many who believed him to have died and risen again, saying: 'Do ye then hold me and God for liars? For God hath granted to me to live almost unto the end of the world, even as I said unto you. Verily I say unto you, I died not, but Judas the traitor. Beware, for Satan will make every effort to deceive you, but be ye my witnesses in all Israel, and throughout the world, of all things that ye have heard and seen.'

And having thus spoken, he prayed God for the salvation of the faithful, and the conversion of sinners. And, his prayer ended, he embraced his mother, saying: 'Peace be unto thee, my mother, rest thou in God who created thee and me.' And having thus spoken, he turned to his disciples, saying: 'May God's grace and mercy be with you.'

Then before their eyes the four angels carried him up into heaven.

Next
Sacred-Texts Islam
Index Previous

After Jesus had departed, the disciples scattered through the different parts of Israel and of the world, and the truth, hated of Satan, was persecuted, as it always is, by falsehood. For certain evil men, pretending to be disciples, preached that Jesus died and rose not again. Others preached that he really died, but rose again. Others preached, and yet preach, that Jesus is the Son of God, among whom is Paul deceived. But we, as much as I have written, that preach we to those who fear God, that they may be saved in the last day of God's Judgment. Amen.

Again an other connection found!
myself wrote:√ whom he loved!!!
It shows i thought wrong about Jews of that time! And they weren't blinded-hearts! Rather they were deceived under blasphemy of someone who were called him 'son of god' and those who deceived them under invitation of paul the satan that brought divinity of him
And destroyed all of patiences of Prophets of Jesus up to Adam :-| plus the 12 Saint Disciples (pbu them all)
Do you get your Religion from God, or paul!???
Do you worship paul???