Eternal versus temporary.

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

IAMinyou
Student

Eternal versus temporary.

Post #1

Post by IAMinyou »

The servants of God known as prophets and saints, are visible human bodies used to testify to the invisible eternal image of our Creator.

Temporary is what can be melted away with very high heat including human bodies.

What else do you think is temporary that is not eternal?

IAMinyou
Student

Re: Eternal versus temporary.

Post #31

Post by IAMinyou »

brunumb wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:48 am
IAMinyou wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:59 am My eternal knowledge about how we're created has nothing to do with feelings but I certainly when through a lot of emotions on the way to the Truth.
Please elaborate on the criteria you applied in order to establish that you had indeed found the truth.
All I had to do was obey the Voice of God. The rest was handled by the Voice of God until I learned that I AM the Voice of God.

RJG
Apprentice

Post #32

Post by RJG »

IAMinyou wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:48 am
IAMinyou wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:59 am My eternal knowledge about how we're created has nothing to do with feelings but I certainly when through a lot of emotions on the way to the Truth.
Please elaborate on the criteria you applied in order to establish that you had indeed found the truth.
All I had to do was obey the Voice of God. The rest was handled by the Voice of God until I learned that I AM the Voice of God.
You are having a laugh! How very sad if you believe that garbage to be true!

otseng
Savant

Post #33

Post by otseng »

IAMinyou wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:33 am I AM not a religious liar like all Christians are who have no idea what I AM.
Moderator Comment

Please do not make negative blanket statements about a particular group.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

brunumb
Savant

Post #34

Post by brunumb »

IAMinyou wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:48 am All I had to do was obey the Voice of God. The rest was handled by the Voice of God until I learned that I AM the Voice of God.
Have you considered the possibility of self-delusion? Please elaborate on the criteria you applied in order to establish that you had indeed heard the voice of God.
George Orwell:: “The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”
Voltaire: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Gender ideology is anti-science, anti truth.

IAMinyou
Student

Post #35

Post by IAMinyou »

RJG wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:58 am
IAMinyou wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:48 am
You are having a laugh! How very sad if you believe that garbage to be true!
I'm not even sad knowing you will perish without knowing how you are created in ME.

IAMinyou
Student

Post #36

Post by IAMinyou »

brunumb wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:13 am
IAMinyou wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:48 am All I had to do was obey the Voice of God. The rest was handled by the Voice of God until I learned that I AM the Voice of God.
Have you considered the possibility of self-delusion? Please elaborate on the criteria you applied in order to establish that you had indeed heard the voice of God.
You have no way of knowing whether there is a Voice of God or not but the proof is if you look in a mirror and speak. The Voice that you hear in your mind is the Voice of God but you don't believe it.

RJG
Apprentice

Post #37

Post by RJG »

IAMinyou wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:52 am
You have no way of knowing whether there is a Voice of God or not but the proof is if you look in a mirror and speak. The Voice that you hear in your mind is the Voice of God but you don't believe it.
Of course I don't believe it, I would need a psychiatrist if I did! :roll:

IAMinyou
Student

Post #38

Post by IAMinyou »

RJG wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:55 am
IAMinyou wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:52 am
Of course I don't believe it, I would need a psychiatrist if I did! :roll:
There is no point for you to reply to my posts.

brunumb
Savant

Post #39

Post by brunumb »

IAMinyou wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:52 am You have no way of knowing whether there is a Voice of God or not but the proof is if you look in a mirror and speak. The Voice that you hear in your mind is the Voice of God but you don't believe it.
Why should anyone believe it? Let me ask again, have you considered the possibility of self-delusion? Please elaborate on the criteria you applied in order to establish that you had indeed heard the voice of God and that you were not just talking to yourself.
George Orwell:: “The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”
Voltaire: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Gender ideology is anti-science, anti truth.

IAMinyou
Student

Post #40

Post by IAMinyou »

brunumb wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:27 pm
IAMinyou wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:52 am You have no way of knowing whether there is a Voice of God or not but the proof is if you look in a mirror and speak. The Voice that you hear in your mind is the Voice of God but you don't believe it.
Why should anyone believe it? Let me ask again, have you considered the possibility of self-delusion? Please elaborate on the criteria you applied in order to establish that you had indeed heard the voice of God and that you were not just talking to yourself.
I AM talking to myself when talking to you but you do not understand that fact.